• 92 results
#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

• Keeper (Evil Within) (2)
  • Randall Flagg (6)
  • Hershey Chocolates: Detail Info on enemy team, but only the second after the battle started.

@Knowledge_King:

• Carrie (Rage of Carrie) (Book and Movie) (2)
  • Piper Halliwell (Charm) (2)
  • Paige Matthews (Charm) (2)
  • Phoebe Matthews (2)
  • Candy Apples: Perfect teamwork, and morals off.

Main Rules

• Everyone is in character, but have no team work issues.
  • Gear must be stated in Openers, and must remain in street tier limits. Gear must be accessible to said character.
  • All characters have access to their feats of Comics and Live Action unless stated otherwise.
  • No Reality Warping or Transmutation other characters. Gear is fine.
  • No BFR.
  • Battles will have at max 21 days. Then voting. Anyone who does not post in a week is auto disqualified. If you do not have time for this, then dont join.

Battlefield

Top team Starts far right, bottom team far left.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#2 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King

No Caption Provided

First appearing in Steven King's novel "The Stand", Randall Flagg is a powerful inter-dimensional sorcerer and servant of the cosmic entity known as the "Crimson King". Throughout the series he has displayed a wide variety of powers ranging from psionics, teleportation, summoning, elemental manipulation, shapeshifting, transmutation, and so on. He is easily one of the most versatile characters in this tourney, and choosing him is arguably an automatic win against anyone without the mental immunity perk.

No Caption Provided

First appearing in the video game "Evil Within", the Keeper is a powerful dream entity born in the mind of the disturbed scientist known as "Ruvik". The keeper's duty is to guard Ruvik's research knowledge from those who enter his mind using the "STEM", a machine designed to build a virtual world based on the dreams of those connected to it. In other words, he is ultimate anti-inception tool.

Throughout the game, he is dispalyed an enormous amoutn of raw strength, and has used a wide variety of powers and equipment:

Gear

The Keeper is skilled with a wide variety of gear and weaponry:

WeaponNameDescription
No Caption Provided

Giant Meat TenderizerThe Keeper's main weapon of choice. It provides both blunt force and piercing damage.
No Caption Provided

Barbed Wire MineA mine that once activated will ensnare and entrap the target. Keeper usually places these weapons strategically around the environment when hunting his prey.
No Caption Provided
Large Spiked SackA large sack the Keeper carries the heads of his victims in. Has sharp protrusions and can be used as a melee weapon.
No Caption Provided
ChainsawChainsaw stolen from another aberration within the STEM. Does exactly what you expect a chainsaw to do.
No Caption Provided
Giant SwordA giant man-sized sword that can cut through people like butter.
No Caption Provided
Dynamite

Throw it and it goes boom.

No Caption Provided
Molotov CocktailA makeshift incendiary explosive.
No Caption Provided
RPGFires an explosive rocket.

Opening Move:

Based on the map above, it seems we will have some time to prepare before either team travels the distance necessary for a conflict to ensue. As I have a detailed knowledge perk, my team knows exactly how your characters think, and what they are capable of; and will be able to prepare appropriate counter measures.

As soon as my characters appear on the map, Randall will scan the map with his third eye:

No Caption Provided

While he is doing this, the Keeper will teleport around the vicinity placing traps in strategic locations:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459840-teleportation.gif

By using telepathy in combination with his 3rd eye, Randall will be able to coordinate with Keeper in order to avoid an ambush.

Once Randall has his third eye on the map, he will immediately barrage your team with mental attacks in an effort to put them to sleep:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Here he mentally attacks someone from the other side of the country:

Aiding him in his attack, will be his sister's spirit who he is capable of summoning through the "Pink Sphere:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Since your characters are all witches, it wouldn't surprise me if they had decent mind resistance feats. However, Randall Flagg is easily one of the most powerful human telepaths in the multiverse. It's highly unlikely that a mere 2 pointer will be able to resist him. Carrie sure as hell isn't, as she's complete small-fry in the Stephen King mythos.

Once that is done, it's just a matter of finishing the job. The Keeper can get there through teleportation, while Randall can shapeshift and get there through flight:

No Caption Provided

Here you'll see that Flagg is also capable of using magic while in this form:

No Caption Provided

The Keeper is also capable of ripping your team apart from a distance:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5459860-summoning.gif

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112794/5462760-laura.gif

Conclusions:

• Randall Flagg will overpower your team telepathically before the fight even starts.
#3 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Counters

Telepathy

Not gonna lie. I don't see anything happening in any of those scans besides the first set. I can see him making visions appear in people's head, but I don't see distance, nor do I see him taking anyone out mentally.

Maybe if you can explain the other scans for me and show me some range, I'll address the telepathy

Keeper

Basically he's not going to be doing much. His teleportation takes too much time, his traps and attacks will simply be frozen by Piper.

Strategy

1. The Sisters, the Charmed Ones use spells to win this. You can make this ambiguous as they've done damn near everything with small little chants and such. I'll use these few in a row (two lines a piece):

A. Protect us from harm and your team's powers

B. Give us invincibility

C. Take us to you

D. Either strip your powers or just put you to sleep or vanquish you. Either work. Might just do them all in a row.

Now below in the feats section (since it's hard to show videos here, especially a lot of them) I'll show types of spells. But for now, you can look here, which shows spells used per season of Charmed.

2. Once close to you, we can also freeze you, teleport off body parts, or Carrie can crush you with TK.

Why This Works

1. Their spells have worked on super high levels (Angel of Death, Gods, The Source of all Evil, etc.)

2. They only take saying some words. This will happen as you waste time with the third eye

Feats

Spells

I'm just throwing up spells. Only click on ones you think you need to see. It's always just chanting to do something. If they do it together it's stronger. But even alone they did the things I said like protecting from death and invincibility.

Piper's Freezing

:43, freezes fireball

:47 freezes vase explosion

:55 freezes lightning

1:24 freezes speeding thing

1:26, freezes fire so they can jump through

1:31 freezes electric ball

1:44, freezes electric ball again

2:44, freezes entire club

2:56, again

3:02, paparazzi

3:10, bullet

3:26, freezes Phoebe without seeing her

3:48, freezes bullet

4:15, freezes crossbow

4:22, freezes lasers

4:34, freezes demon mid teleport

4:39, freezes entire room

5:06, bullet again

Piper's Explosion powers

:19, demon explodes

:30, demon explodes

:35 demon explodes

:42-:42, demon and car explode

1:03, demon explodes

1:24, another demon

1:25-1:35, used multiple times

1:38 powerful demon

1:40, source of all evil

Most of the rest, demons exploding

Phoebe's Levitating and fighting

Phoebe's Empath Powers

4:19, uses Piper's powers against her

There on, uses demons powers against them

Paige's Orbing (others) part 1

:14, throws lamp

1:15, orbs fireball mid flight, throws it back

1:26, puts crystals in a circle

1:35, throws sword

2:45, does person

2:50, redirects energy ball

3:00, scale from a dragon

3:58, turns acid back

4:03, entire stand/bar

4:30, arrows in a row

Paige's Orbing (others) part 2

:52, sends Phoebe home

1:30, sends girl home

2:15, uses rope to tie people up

2:34, sends demon away

3:49, moves guy in front of attack

3:58, moves demons to places

Paige's Orbing (herself) part 1

:20, dodges punch with teleportation

:27, teleports out of stone

:35, dodges energy ball

:51, dodges energy ball

1:10, teleports with her sisters

2:25, orbs before she hits the ground

3:25, dodges axe swing

4:02 teleports group away from laser

Carrie Part 1

:58, pushes woman down with one hand TK

2:05, knocks down at least 30 people with TK and a scream, also furniture

2:12, throws girl into glass, cracking it

2:17, closes 2 doors so humans can't open them

2:35, closes bleachers, crushes human

2:46, kills guy by throwing table at him

2:52, activates sprinklers

3:00, throws 2 girls down, keeps them down as others trample them to death

3:20, messes with electric cables

3:43, throws projectile

3:50 controls electric cables

4:12, force choke, electrocutes everyone else

4:40 floats/levitates

Carrie Part 2

:06-:36, cracks the ground, causes it to collapse:

:53-1:02, stops car going 60mph+

1:30, locks car, uses seatbelt to strange girl

1:53-2:20 stops car from moving despite 50mph+ speed, lifts it

2:57, explodes street light, makes it fall with a look

Carrie Part 3

:32-:40, tanks knife stab to back, throws mom super far and herself down flight of stairs:

1:56 stops stab and mom in air, impales her with lots of sharp weapons

Carrie Part 4

1:19, senses pregnancy:

1:36, throws girl out of house

2:20 on, houses collapses (happens over about 1 minute period)

Carrie Part 5

0-:43, Makes car swerve off road and explode:

1:15, truck rolls down street, fences and house tiles crushed, cars thrown into the air

2:26, fire hydrant unscrews to let out water

2:54, truck is lifted and thrown into tree, crushing it despite speeding towards her

Carrie Part 6

4:00-4:21, stops heart

Carrie Part 7

2:15, falling, flaming rocks

Summary

We protect ourselves and kill your team in a few short words while you're doing other stuff.

#4 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King:

Rebuttals

First off, I only included the 3rd eye so that I could get a detailed view of the map. It's my team's "standard" plan.

That said, they have the "detailed knowledge" perk, which means said plan can easily be adjusted depending on your characters abilities. If they don't have time for said strategy, then Randall can open with an immediate telepathic attack, since he knows exactly who each of your characters are.

I didn't see any defenses against telepathy in that mini-respect thread you posted.

I explained what the distance is. He can do it from across the country. He can even do it from completely different universes:

Hell, his very presence can cause unease and hallucinations

He's even powerful enough to mind-screw other telepaths such as Alain and Sheemie:

To put into perspective. Sheemie is what's known as a "Beam Breaker". The breakers are telepaths gathered by the Crimson King and used to chip away at the the Beam Gods are each powerful multiversal entities. The turtle (who is the mortal enemy of Pennywise) is one of the Beam gods.

Combine this with the physical assault from the Keeper:

No Caption Provided

and more psychic and soul attacks for Merlyn's Grapefruit:

Or have an invisible demon (well, invisible to non-psychics) attach itself to your face and begin draining your soul:

No Caption Provided

I really don't see what your team is going to be able to do to fight back.

Your team is powerful, and completely under-priced, but they don't seem to have the necessary telepathic counters to survive this fight. Or perhaps they do, and it simply got lost in your poor formatting.

Counters:

Reality warping and matter manipulation cannot be used directly on opponents. It's against the rules. So you can't do anything like time freeze us.

As for the combat aspects, Randall himself is also a pretty powerful reality warper:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Conclusions:

It's pretty simple. I have the most powerful telepath in the tourney, and his team does not seem to have any defense against it, despite being absurdly underpriced.

#5 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto:

Counters

Telepathy

So I'm reading your scans and don't see one word about telepathy or anti-telepathy breakers or anything. I see the words 'nightmares' (so I need to be asleep) and 'spell' so magic. I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I honestly don't see telepathy happening in any of those scans. Nor do I see range on telepathy or proof that Roland would and could start with it immediately.

Also the first spell should stop it as it protects us from your abilities. Also remember, Phoebe's an empath who uses people's abilities against them (and beats them with it). When she does this, she becomes immune to the power (check the videos I linked with her empath abilities). So Randall would be taken out by her as well if you got the telepathy off before we said two sentences (unlikely).

Knowledge

Detailed knowledge actually wouldn't help you here. Normally, the Charmed Ones don't go right into flaunting their spells, smoting others, and giving invincibility. But in this case, they're morals off. So you would actually think the opposite is going to happen (they usually save spells for last) and take your time.

Reality Warping

No reality warping is being used at all. Just magic. Same as Piper freezing and/or blowing you up. Also notice the vast majority of our spells are being used on us. Protecting us. Making us invincible. Bringing us to you.

At best, everything works the same. At worst, we know this rule and Piper freezes your team and blows you up. Paige could also simply teleport parts off of your body (or your brain or heart), and Carrie can rip you apart with TK.

Other

My team is only underpriced together. Apart they're just decent to strong witches. Together they're the goddamn Charmed ones so of course they're strong. Also morals off makes them much better as no pesky feelings and morals get in the way.

Your invisible demon will be blocked by my spell long before you use it.

So will your physical attacks from the keeper.

Summary

• Detailed knowledge actually hurts you since you'll expect something different and we're morals off.
  • No real showings of telepathy especially from range and that they're Randall's immediate first move (or that he can sense us)
  • Spells protect us from your powers and take us to you
  • We blow you up and or telefrag and or TK you
  • Phoebe's empathic abilities can also be used to basically be immune to your powers and use them against you

#6 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto gets my vote. he was better overall, showed better feats, formatted better, ect. also knowledgeking never gave counters to TP.

#10 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
@asgardianbrony said:

@zetsumoto gets my vote. he was better overall, showed better feats, formatted better, ect. also knowledgeking never gave counters to TP.

Err, he did mention something or other about "empathic mimicry".

#11 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: it wasnt convincing. he basically just typed a few sentences. you outdebated him.

#12 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Hombre_Arana (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not super sure, I know Carrie's getting mind spanked here but as for The Charmed Ones in instances of them defeating super powerful entities wasn't there almost always some context or help from other forces?

#15 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Hombre_Arana (257 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: Okay, but I don't know how else to describe what Flagg's gonna do to her. I'll edit.

#17 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Hombre_Arana (257 posts) - - Show Bio

@hombre_arana: lololololololololol

So who do you vote for?

Due to my lack of knowledge of The Charmed Ones & lack of any detailed feats by there representative I'll have to go with you.

Maybe they can put up metal barriers powerful enough to defend from Randall but he didn't show it.

Carrie is already mentally unstable I see no reason why Randell couldn't manipulate her into turning on the sisters.

#19 Posted by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not super sure, I know Carrie's getting mind spanked here but as for The Charmed Ones in instances of them defeating super powerful entities wasn't there almost always some context or help from other forces?

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

#20 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

Kinda not always. For instance, they defeated the source of all Evil with just the Power of Three. They stopped Death from working with just a simple spell. They removed gods from human bodies with just a simple spell as well.

#21 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: it wasnt convincing. he basically just typed a few sentences. you outdebated him.

I showed a video too.

#22 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Edited by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

Kinda not always. For instance, they defeated the source of all Evil with just the Power of Three. They stopped Death from working with just a simple spell. They removed gods from human bodies with just a simple spell as well.

yeah,

the source (half faced demon): they killed the source with the help of cole/the hollow,

the source (cole): at the end he was still believing that phoebe was on his side, he didnt fought back when piper/paige tried to use the crystals to trap him and even held his fireball in his hand while talking to them until phoebe walked over to cole embraced/kissed him ( and finally came back to her sisters) and used the final crystal engage the trap...

the source (seer): she was overlaoded by the power of the child/source and not in control of her abilities

Angel of Death: yeah, paige casted a protection spell so the angel couldnt claim the human souls from humans that died..... and? the protection spell was easily broken and then the Angel with a simple gesture killed piper (then made her into an Angel of Death)

Gods: and how was casting out the spirits from Shakti & Shiva an impressive feat? leo/piper were possessed but only influenced by them...... and how was that impressive again? there was no resistance... no fight against being cast out...... nothing.......

so either you were "forgetting" context or blowing feats out of proportion

another similarity between you and Darkraiden - since this is his famous MO while debating :)

#24 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read through this. It's pretty clear (to me at least) that what Randall displayed was telepathy of at least country level, if not higher. I'm also not buying this whole "protect from my opponents abilities". It's too vauge and there's multiple holes in it. I can't believe that this would work without seeing more evidence.

That said, Randall should solo the whole team with telepathy. Not too complicated from where I'm sitting.

Vote goes to @zetsumoto

#25 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: So are you going to make an official vote? xD

#26 Edited by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

the source (half faced demon): they killed the source with the help of cole/the hollow,

the source (cole): at the end he was still believing that phoebe was on his side, he didnt fought back when piper/paige tried to use the crystals to trap him and even held his fireball in his hand while talking to them until phoebe walked over to cole embraced/kissed him ( and finally came back to her sisters) and used the final crystal engage the trap...

the source (seer): she was overlaoded by the power of the child/source and not in control of her abilities

Angel of Death: yeah, paige casted a protection spell so the angel couldnt claim the human souls from humans that died..... and? the protection spell was easily broken and then the Angel with a simple gesture killed piper (then made her into an Angel of Death)

Gods: and how was casting out the spirits from Shakti & Shiva an impressive feat? leo/piper were possessed but only influenced by them...... and how was that impressive again? there was no resistance... no fight against being cast out...... nothing.......

another similarity between you and Darkraiden - since this is his famous MO while debating :)

I'm not really sure what your point is with these.

The Source/Cole didn't resist but he was pretty much the most powerful person in the show. Being powerful enough to destroy him is a feat.

The Angel of Death, again you seem to be projecting something on me. She blocked death. On accident. Even if it was broken later, the fact still remains that she blocked death with a simple spell. If something similar was used here, then the fight would be won would it not?

The seer, they used the power of three to make her lose control and take the power from her and destroy her and he other demons.

Huh? How is casting out gods against their will NOT impressive. They're...well gods. Very powerful beings.

I blew none of those feats out of proportion and know the context. I watched the show. You guys just like to pretend I overestimate everything even when I literally just state what happens. It's one of the reasons I don't think you can make a unbiased vote in any of my threads. Also you literally appear to stalk me for some reason.

Verdicts out on blackestnight. He stalks me too but I have to check to see if there's anything else indicating him.

#27 Edited by Aurelion- (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I don't really know anything about Randall outside of this CAV, but his abilities seemed extremely vague. I'm not saying that you are lying when you posted his feats, but nothing in them indicates stuff from across a country, or even a universe at one point. Maybe there are specific keywords I'm missing because I'm not knowledgeable on the mythos. Another problem was Keeper's teleportation, It didn't seem to be a core part of your plan so it can be excused, but the only gif provided of his teleportation didn't even show where he ended up, and it just felt extremely irrelevant to his abilities.

KK's plan was... undetailed. The whole basis is: "We'll use spells" and then he posted a respect thread.

Both had their problems, but I vote for Zets.

#28 Posted by kotetsu454 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Zetsu has my vote. KK didn't seem to have much of a solid plan, like everyone else said it was kind of a mini respect thread. Showcasing everyones abilities but not putting enough substance into how they would use those abilities against these particular enemies.

#29 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for DarkRaiden because Zets beat me.

(Joking) I'll give this a read.

#30 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I don't really know anything about Randall outside of this CAV, but his abilities seemed extremely vague. I'm not saying that you are lying when you posted his feats, but nothing in them indicates stuff from across a country, or even a universe at one point. Maybe there are specific keywords I'm missing because I'm not knowledgeable on the mythos. Another problem was Keeper's teleportation, It didn't seem to be a core part of your plan so it can be excused, but the only gif provided of his teleportation didn't even show where he ended up, and it just felt extremely irrelevant to his abilities.

KK's plan was... undetailed. The whole basis is: "We'll use spells" and then he posted a respect thread.

Both had their problems, but I vote for Zets.

Not trying to sway your vote just pointing out that i had details here:

A. Protect us from harm and your team's powers

B. Give us invincibility

C. Take us to you

D. Either strip your powers or just put you to sleep or vanquish you. Either work. Might just do them all in a row.

Now below in the feats section (since it's hard to show videos here, especially a lot of them) I'll show types of spells. But for now, you can look here, which shows spells used per season of Charmed.

2. Once close to you, we can also freeze you, teleport off body parts, or Carrie can crush you with TK.

I listed off specific spells and even other parts like freezing, teleporting body parts off, and TK. The feats section/respect thread is because I'm kinda forced to given Charmed is only videos (and can't be posted right after a point)

#31 Edited by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King:

Verdicts out on blackestnight. He stalks me too but I have to check to see if there's anything else indicating him.

I don't appreciate the stalking accusation. Please don't go tossing out that accusation towards me like that in the future. If you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you contact me via PM or tag. I'm more then willing to hear you out.

#32 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93: Didn't you know? Anyone who has voted against him more than 2wice must be stalking him.

#33 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King:

I don't appreciate the stalking accusation. Please don't go tossing out that accusation towards me like that in the future. If you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you contact me via PM or tag. I'm more then willing to hear you out.

It's very simple. I call it like I see it. You've asked to be tagged in my battles and have always voted against me. Seems like sabotage to WANT to read someone's debates and always go for the other guy.

@blackestnight93: Didn't you know? Anyone who has voted against him more than 2wice must be stalking him.

No it's the people that either asked to be tagged constantly or worse just show up without being called and ALWAYS vote against me. At some point it gets ridiculous and is easily identifiable as sabotage. You and Ratava fit the bill. Blackestnight is still verdict out as he hasn't been in damn near every battle, just the ones he's been in are all asked to tag and vote against me.

#34 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King: Has it occurred to you that maybe people just find your CaVs entertaining while not necessarily considering you a good debater?

Maybe you "always" get voted against, because you "always" lose.

For what reason could so many different people possibly want sabotage you?

Oh look, here is one of the CaVs you won (that actually went to voting):

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/halloween-pyp-20-fitnesstribe-vs-knowledgeking-nee-1838479/

Where dem saboteurs at?

Oh and for the record, I actually would have voted for you in that thread.

#35 Posted by DaDivineKing (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

lal.

#36 Posted by Vertigo- (17679 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

It's very simple. I call it like I see it. You've asked to be tagged in my battles and have always voted against me. Seems like sabotage to WANT to read someone's debates and always go for the other guy.

You must be joking. Your basis for this is that I always vote against you? You are aware that I am allowed to vote for whomever I feel made the better case, yes? I could understand discarding my vote if I never gave a reason for my vote. But this is why I always give a reason when I vote, and I gave one on this thread as well. Simple, you made a less convincing argument to me. And in the 2 other debates of yours that I can recall off the top of my head in which you were in and I voted on, the case was the same, if not similar. But by all means, if the fact that I voted against you in multiple threads means that by some incredible leap of logic I'm "stalking" you and have bias, why don't you get a battle forums mod in here to settle the matter. If you don't want to, I'm more then happy to.

#37 Edited by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

The Source/Cole didn't resist but he was pretty much the most powerful person in the show. Being powerful enough to destroy him is a feat.

The Angel of Death, again you seem to be projecting something on me. She blocked death. On accident. Even if it was broken later, the fact still remains that she blocked death with a simple spell. If something similar was used here, then the fight would be won would it not?

The seer, they used the power of three to make her lose control and take the power from her and destroy her and he other demons.

Huh? How is casting out gods against their will NOT impressive. They're...well gods. Very powerful beings.

I blew none of those feats out of proportion and know the context. I watched the show. You guys just like to pretend I overestimate everything even when I literally just state what happens. It's one of the reasons I don't think you can make a unbiased vote in any of my threads. Also you literally appear to stalk me for some reason.

so they deafeated cole who didnt fight back anymore - indeed impressive..... not -> feat blown out of proportion and they had help + context behind that feat

death couldnt claim souls anymore - your body still gets damaged. yeah very useful in a battle..... not -> feat blown out of proportion

seer: nope watch the episode again its s04e21. she started losing control right after her coronation and then the three taunted her to use even more of her babys power so she would completely lose controle....... nothing of that would have happened if she was in full control of her power -> feat blown out of proportion and they had help + context behind that feat

gods: did you even watch the episode? its s07e01: they were not cast out against their will, they did nothing.. there was no resistance.... -> feat blown out of proportion - didnt even happen as you claimed it since being cast out was not against their will..

and another similarity between you and darkraiden....

when someone debunked you and showed what really happened you make up your own canon :P

#38 Posted by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: So are you going to make an official vote? xD

nope

then he calls me a stalker too :=

#39 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King: Has it occurred to you that maybe people just find your CaVs entertaining while not necessarily considering you a good debater?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/halloween-pyp-20-fitnesstribe-vs-knowledgeking-nee-1838479/

Where dem saboteurs at?

Then read the debates and don't vote. It's pretty impossible to win if I know I have 3 automatic votes against me. As for why they want to sabotage me, I'm not sure about you, but you do stalk me, Ratava has issues with DarkRaiden and equates me to him (I think you might too) and I don't know about BlackestNight

And one battle where we didn't even get to the debate does not break the pattern.

@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

You must be joking. Your basis for this is that I always vote against you? You are aware that I am allowed to vote for whomever I feel made the better case, yes? I could understand discarding my vote if I never gave a reason for my vote. But this is why I always give a reason when I vote, and I gave one on this thread as well. Simple, you made a less convincing argument to me. And in the 2 other debates of yours that I can recall off the top of my head in which you were in and I voted on, the case was the same, if not similar. But by all means, if the fact that I voted against you in multiple threads means that by some incredible leap of logic I'm "stalking" you and have bias, why don't you get a battle forums mod in here to settle the matter. If you don't want to, I'm more then happy to.

Not just that but you'll basically ask to be involved/tagged (at times)and THEN vote against me every time. Reasons are superficial. Anyone can make up a decent sounding reason. Or even if someone WAS biased their reasoning could appear sound. I didn't exactly accuse you of being against me though, I said verdicts still out. The stalking comes from you being there for a decent amount of my battles and ASKING to be there and tagged.

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

so they deafeated cole who didnt fight back anymore - indeed impressive..... not -> feat blown out of proportion and they had help + context behind that feat

death couldnt claim souls anymore - your body still gets damaged. yeah very useful in a battle..... not -> feat blown out of proportion

seer: nope watch the episode again its s04e21. she started losing control right after her coronation and then the three taunted her to use even more of her babys power so she would completely lose controle....... nothing of that would have happened if she was in full control of her power -> feat blown out of proportion and they had help + context behind that feat

gods: did you even watch the episode? its s07e01: they were not cast out against their will, they did nothing.. there was no resistance.... -> feat blown out of proportion - didnt even happen as you claimed it since being cast out was not against their will..

when someone debunked you and showed what really happened you make up your own canon :P

Would defeating Living Tribunal that didn't fight back be impressive? I'd say so. The power level of the person still matters.

Yeah not dying helps IMMENSELY in a battle. The guy got a hole blown in him and was still alive. That allows a team to get off another attack.

Seer, yes actually. They still controlled the most powerful being's powers and turned it against people. Not to mention the Power of Three shielded them from the power AND while they were trapped in something that blocks their magic.

It was totally against their will. They wouldn't get out so they had to do a spell to get them out. Did they specifically resist the spell? No. But it's still displacing a very powerful being against their will. See my first point.

#40 Posted by jashro44 (51999 posts) - - Show Bio

Not just that but you'll basically ask to be involved/tagged (at times)and THEN vote against me every time. Reasons are superficial. Anyone can make up a decent sounding reason. Or even if someone WAS biased their reasoning could appear sound. I didn't exactly accuse you of being against me though, I said verdicts still out. The stalking comes from you being there for a decent amount of my battles and ASKING to be there and tagged.

Asking to be tagged in a debate such as a challenge a viner or a tournament is not considered stalking a user.

#41 Edited by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

Then read the debates and don't vote. It's pretty impossible to win if I know I have 3 automatic votes against me. As for why they want to sabotage me, I'm not sure about you, but you do stalk me, Ratava has issues with DarkRaiden and equates me to him (I think you might too) and I don't know about BlackestNight

And one battle where we didn't even get to the debate does not break the pattern.

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

Would defeating Living Tribunal that didn't fight back be impressive? I'd say so. The power level of the person still matters.

Yeah not dying helps IMMENSELY in a battle. The guy got a hole blown in him and was still alive. That allows a team to get off another attack.

Seer, yes actually. They still controlled the most powerful being's powers and turned it against people. Not to mention the Power of Three shielded them from the power AND while they were trapped in something that blocks their magic.

It was totally against their will. They wouldn't get out so they had to do a spell to get them out. Did they specifically resist the spell? No. But it's still displacing a very powerful being against their will. See my first point.

that instance with cole is not comparable

they had to recite their complete spell that took about 20 seconds to say without interference...

that could have never happened without those special circumstances...

they still have normal durability...... doesnt help them if they are alive with their jaws/limbs blown away....

seer: just watch the episode again, you cleary dont remember it..... as soon as the ceremony is over her powers start to overload... piper was not even there - at that point only paige/phoebe were in the cage.... and watching the ceremony

gods: PLEASE watch the ep again. it was not against their will, why do you lie? leo/piper were in the magical school with paige, piper just standing there waiting for the spell and leo sitting on the ground leaned against a pillar, sulking because he fought against an elder while being under die influence of barbas...

not once in the episode the gods showed an active part, they just influenced leo/piper and give them some of their power....and they were doing nothing against the spell..

#42 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Asking to be tagged in a debate such as a challenge a viner or a tournament is not considered stalking a user.

Asking to be tagged in damn near every debate though? I'd consider that stalking.

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

they had to recite their complete spell that took about 20 seconds to say without interference...

they still have normal durability...... doesnt help them if they are alive with their jaws/limbs blown away....

seer: just watch the episode again, you cleary dont remember it..... as soon as the ceremony is over her powers start to overload... piper was not even there - at that point only paige/phoebe were in the cage.... and watching the ceremony

gods: PLEASE watch the ep again. it was not against their will, why do you lie? leo/piper were in the magical school with paige, piper just standing there waiting for the spell and leo sitting on the ground leaned against a pillar, sulking because he fought against an elder while being under die influence of barbas...

not once in the episode the gods showed an active part, they just influenced leo/piper and give them some of their power....and they were doing nothing against the spell..

How is it not comparable? Even if it took 1 year, hurting Living Tribunal would be impressive no?

But they can say spells telepathically or use a recording even so yeah it would help them, missing jaws/limbs or not. Also they have far beyond normal durability. They regularly take hits from really powerful beings that obliterate humans.

Seer, I can't find the episode but...this says you're wrong with both the description and picture:

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Womb_Raider

This too (saying they MADE her tap into the Source's heirs powers with the power of three):

http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Power_of_Three/Examples

I already said the gods did nothing against the spell but they still wouldn't just leave without it. It wasn't active resistance but it was still without their will.

#43 Posted by jashro44 (51999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King: From what I have seen he does that with a lot of people. Pretty sure he just likes reading debates.

#44 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Knowledge_King: From what I have seen he does that with a lot of people. Pretty sure he just likes reading debates.

Interesting. Anyways I wasn't meaning stalking like a get a mod involved just...stop voting in my debates please because it's an automatic negative vote.

#45 Edited by jashro44 (51999 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:

Interesting. Anyways I wasn't meaning stalking like a get a mod involved just...stop voting in my debates please because it's an automatic negative vote.

Well maybe you need to take a look at his reasoning and your debates and use his feedback to improve and he will stop voting against you? Regardless there is no need to start drama because users vote against you. If you have an issue with there votes try PM'ing the tourney creator and your opponent and talk to them about the issue civilly.

#46 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31453 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King: Has it occured to you that maybe you always have 3 automatic votes against you, for very valid reasons?

Also, dude. You ARE DarkRaiden. Everyone knows it. It was completely obvious even before Jashro confirmed it.

#47 Edited by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Asking to be tagged in damn near every debate though? I'd consider that stalking.

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

How is it not comparable? Even if it took 1 year, hurting Living Tribunal would be impressive no?

But they can say spells telepathically or use a recording even so yeah it would help them, missing jaws/limbs or not. Also they have far beyond normal durability. They regularly take hits from really powerful beings that obliterate humans.

Seer, I can't find the episode but...this says you're wrong with both the description and picture:

This too (saying they MADE her tap into the Source's heirs powers with the power of three):

I already said the gods did nothing against the spell but they still wouldn't just leave without it. It wasn't active resistance but it was still without their will.

its not impressive

its like a battle were you are equipped with a dagger that could kill the LT with a single stab, the LT knows what the dagger could do to him and he still doesnt move while you approach him slowly...... he literally does nothing with all his power...... the three cant replicate that feat in a normal battle because it had special circumstances.. thats not a usable battle feat.

of course, because they carry around an mp3 player all the time with recordings of their most potent spells

i dont care what they say, i have the episode on my pc lol. go watch the episode. the coronation starts, she goes up in the air receiving her power, coronation is over she landed and her powers start to overlad - what they did with the power of three is summon an "shield" that reflected the beam from the source and killed everyone...

that would not have happend if the seer could control the power

you dont get it. there was no "will" , the gods didnt have an active part at all, they just influenced/shared some power with piper/leo.

so no usable feat

#48 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:

Well maybe you need to take a look at his reasoning and your debates and use his feedback to improve and he will stop voting against you? Regardless there is no need to start drama because users vote against you. If you have an issue with there votes try PM'ing the tourney creator and your opponent and talk to them about the issue civilly.

There's very little feedback. And when i ask, people get defensive thinking I'm getting defensive and don't really answer. Since I can't get anything from that I'd rather not have 3 automatic votes against me. Imagine if you were still debating and KNEW you had 3 votes against you from the start, no matter what happens? That's just not fair.

@Knowledge_King: Has it occured to you that maybe you always have 3 automatic votes against you, for very valid reasons?

Also, dude. You ARE DarkRaiden. Everyone knows it. It was completely obvious even before Jashro confirmed it.

But it's not valid. You guys often make up things that I didn't even do and THEN cite PAST examples of my or DarkRaiden's debating, meaning you came in with per-conceived notions. Just don't vote in my threads if you have bias (and you do).

And no I'm not DarkRaiden, but you can hold on to your little fantasy/grudge.

@ratava said:
@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

its not impressive

its like a battle were you are equipped with a dagger that could kill the LT with a single stab, the LT knows what the dagger could do to him and he still doesnt move while you approach him slowly...... he literally does nothing with all his power...... the three cant replicate that feat in a normal battle because it had special circumstances.. thats not a usable battle feat.

of course, because they carry around an mp3 player all the time with recordings of their most potent spells

i dont care what they say, i have the episode on my pc lol. go watch the episode. the coronation starts, she goes up in the air receiving her power, coronation is over she landed and her powers start to overlad - what they did with the power of three is summon an "shield" to be protected while the seer was uncontrolable shooting energy beams around...

you dont get it. there was no "will" , the gods didnt have an active part at all, they just influenced/shared some power with piper/leo.

so no usable feat

What? That means the dagger itself is impressive. And yes the three can replicate the feat. All they need is time and the power of three, which they always have.

You missed the telepathic part.

The power of three protected them, I just said that. You tried to refute it for unknown reasons. And I can't watch the episode as I can't find it. I just told you that.

The gods clearly influenced their minds and had their will inside of their bodies. And taking away god-like powers and influence is definitely a usable feat.

#49 Edited by Ratava (9167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:

There's very little feedback. And when i ask, people get defensive thinking I'm getting defensive and don't really answer. Since I can't get anything from that I'd rather not have 3 automatic votes against me. Imagine if you were still debating and KNEW you had 3 votes against you from the start, no matter what happens? That's just not fair.

@zetsumoto said:

But it's not valid. You guys often make up things that I didn't even do and THEN cite PAST examples of my or DarkRaiden's debating, meaning you came in with per-conceived notions. Just don't vote in my threads if you have bias (and you do).

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

its not impressive

i dont care what they say, i have the episode on my pc lol. go watch the episode. the coronation starts, she goes up in the air receiving her power, coronation is over she landed and her powers start to overlad - what they did with the power of three is summon an "shield" to be protected while the seer was uncontrolable shooting energy beams around...

so no usable feat

What? That means the dagger itself is impressive. And yes the three can replicate the feat. All they need is time and the power of three, which they always have.

The power of three protected them, I just said that. You tried to refute it for unknown reasons. And I can't watch the episode as I can't find it. I just told you that.

The gods clearly influenced their minds and had their will inside of their bodies. And taking away god-like powers and influence is definitely a usable feat.

yeah a dagger that you cant use in a normal battle.......

and what impressive feats do the three have with telepaty?

that only worked because the seer didnt have control over her power....... with full control of her power that shield wouldnt be of any help to the three.... what is so hard to understand?

nope, not if the gods did nothing to resist the spell....... and when did the gods show "will" ?

#50 Posted by WordWarrior (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:

@zetsumoto said:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@jashro44 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@zetsumoto said:

Where dem saboteurs at?

@blackestnight93 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@Knowledge_King:

@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@ratava said:
@hombre_arana said:

yep

outside source of power

heavy prep

help

yeah,

its not impressive

so no usable feat

yeah a dagger that you cant use in a normal battle.......

and what impressive feats do the three have with telepaty?

that only worked because the seer didnt have control over her power....... with full control of her power that shield wouldnt be of any help to the three.... what is so hard to understand?

nope, not if the gods did nothing to resist the spell....... and when did the gods show "will" ?

But they can use the dagger in a normal battle. All they need is time and it's auto aiming.

They simply can and have used spells telepathically. So no arms or mouths wouldn't do much.

Proof of that assumption? Uncontrolled power tends to be stronger than fully controlled in these types of shows.

Gods influenced and asserted their will over Piper and Leo's minds. They extracted this influence and this power. That's impressive.