tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Halloween Monster Mash: Nemesis vs Ustanak

I want to see a bunch of monster battles for the Halloween season. The first one is thanks to Cadence's new Resident Evil series of respect threads of the best monsters from those games.

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals on, in character (which is totally relevant)
  • No projectile weapons
  • Win by any mean
  • Fight takes place in a graveyard at night
No Caption Provided

Other Monster Mash Battles

Ustanak vs Nemesis - A resident evil monster battle

Jason Voorhees vs Henrietta Knowby (Evil Dead)

Creeper (Jeepers Creepers) vs Marcus (Underworld)

Pyramid Head vs Safe Head

Ghostface (Scream) vs The Miner (My Bloody Valentine)

Lickers (Resident Evil) Demodogs (Stranger Things)

Please let me know if you'd like to be tagged in future Monster Mash Battles this October!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will give it to ustanak. too durable

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ustanak should take it third form of Nemesis was only achieved upon devouring a dead tyrant.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Are we giving the Ustanak his different arms, such as his drill arm he had back in that cave? If so, he can just destroy Nemesis' head with it

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ustanak

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: could go either way, good fight. Also you should finish your CaV man. :)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: @shade555: Im not sure why you think Ustanak is more durable. Quite the opposite. Ustank is not bullet proof anymore than Nemesis. infact, everything ustanak been through, nemesis been through worse. Nemesis has the major advantage in healing factor. Nemesis is also as strong easy in strength by feats.

Ustanak has several arms in Ball n Chain, Claw, and Drill. ONLY the Drill arm is a issue. Nemesis has the Tendrils which by feats have nice range and rips through concrete with ease to penetrate.

Nemesis wins for sure IMO.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vertigo-

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't recall it ripping through concrete in RE Nemesis. That feat from UC that you posted in your RT is non canon unless I'm missing something, since UC skips right past Jill being infected by Nemesis, which is a plot point in 5 regarding Jill IIRC. UC for the most part is non canon, at least in the re-telling of the main games plots.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@blackestnight93 said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't recall it ripping through concrete in RE Nemesis. That feat from UC that you posted in your RT is non canon unless I'm missing something, since UC skips right past Jill being infected by Nemesis, which is a plot point in 5 regarding Jill IIRC

There is many things in UC consider canon. Actually. DSC and UC both fill in missing info and detail found in the canon RE games that were never mention in the main RE games. Check this out from various Wikis.

The Umbrella Chronicles and The Darkside Chronicles games are considered semi-canon. This is because the scenario re-tellings are merely summations of the full stories that took place. A canon-friendly reason for this could be that The Umbrella Chronicles is Wesker's summation of events, and The Darkside Chronicles, Leon's.

Some good threads on the topic too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/6l2u7t/games_that_are_canon/

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954263-resident-evil-archives-resident-evil/49090984

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/933020-resident-evil-the-umbrella-chronicles/43828584

The fact is, there is no stated "This is canon, and this is not canon" from RE crew that make the games :/ As said by other RE fans, their is parts of the Chronicle games that are reference directly though never in the main title they retell.

Also, if you want to JUST Argue RE3 Nemesis game feats only, Nemesis still holds the edge in durability/healing. Equivalent in strength.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Ustanak is stronger he can smash through the crystal cave walls if you mess up and make a sound near him, scared the shit out of me he killed the Ai Sherry i was like welp shit, he also has more Strength feats then Nemesis he is more of a tank then Nemesis.

Nemesis will get incapacitated by a couple of Magnum rounds in gameplay Ustanak just gets staggered back and usually ignores regular pistol, assasult rifle rounds or shotgun gunfire.

He ate Miniguns like nobody's business, their is a very good reason Jake said him again to Leon.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: he can also overpower the Drill Machine you mulch him with, Nemesis couldn't do that.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vertigo-

@sirfizzwhizz:

There is many things in UC consider canon. Actually. DSC and UC both fill in missing info and detail found in the canon RE games that were never mention in the main RE games. Check this out from various Wikis.

Sure, and you won't hear me dispute that. Anything original those games presented, such as the arctic scenario in UC, or Weskers escape from the mansion, or the entirety of Operation Javier from DS are 100% canon. I agree. However, the re-tellings of the main games are not.

The fact is, there is no stated "This is canon, and this is not canon" from RE crew that make the games :/

But there are events that we know are canon since they are referenced. Jill being infected by Nemesis is a major plot point in 3 that has ramifications in 5. This did not happen in Umbrella Chronicles, despite it being important to Jill's history, not to mention the overall plot of Resident Evil 5

Also, if you want to JUST Argue RE3 Nemesis game feats only, Nemesis still holds the edge in durability/healing. Equivalent in strength.

I take 3 as canon over Umbrella Chronicles due to some major plot events not happening in UC. In terms of durability, I'd speculate that their durability is neck and neck, Nemesis might have a very slight edge. It's been years since I've played 3 so I won't go too much into that debate. However, without ranged weaponry, the only way Nemesis is killing Ustanak is with his tendrils, and that's only if he goes for a headshot that destroys the brain, which is tougher then it looks, since from what I can recall, Ustanak is much more durable then anything Nemesis has pierced with his tendrils. An up close fight seems to be in the Ustanaks favour considering his drill can rip Nemesis apart

Oh, and I'll point out that your inferred scan in your Nemesis RT is from Operation Raccoon city, which is nothing more then a "what-if" game due to contradicting the already established plot from previous games at various points. Case in point: The Wolf Pack encountering Leon in the first place

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sainguinexshadow said:

@sirfizzwhizz: he can also overpower the Drill Machine you mulch him with, Nemesis couldn't do that.

Nemesis does not have a drill weapon. utanasik only survive what he did due to the drill arm holding back much of the weapons.

Also the Drill flat out KOed Ustanak once pinned to the wall. Something Nemesis would recover from easy in less time.

Fact is Nemesis has as good feats in durability, plus a major healing factor where Ustanak does not.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sainguinexshadow said:

Nemesis does not have a drill weapon. utanasik only survive what he did due to the drill arm holding back much of the weapons.

Also the Drill flat out KOed Ustanak once pinned to the wall. Something Nemesis would recover from easy in less time.

Fact is Nemesis has as good feats in durability, plus a major healing factor where Ustanak does not.

Ustanak recovered as soon as you leave the cave like 4 to 5 seconds tops because the exit is right there.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: I disagree about what is canon and not. You cannot argue what you like only as canon anymore than you can argue what you like from Metal Gear games vs Digital Comics. Both are stated canon. You cannot and should not pick and choose what you as a fan like. Either its canon, as in both portrayals are accurate, or none of it is. that is me though.

Oh, and I'll point out that your inferred scan in your Nemesis RT is from Operation Raccoon city, which is nothing more then a "what-if" game due to contradicting the already established plot from previous games at various points

I dont want to be a asshole, so dont take this too badly, but if you read the freakin OP of said respect thread, you would not even bring up that.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Ustanak recovered as soon as you leave the cave like 4 to 5 seconds tops because the exit is right there.

He does not recover in 4-5 seconds. He was out and we dont see him again for a long ass while.

Holy shit.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Ustanak is the one that KO's Jake he literally recovers from the Drill in seconds.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Ustanak is the one that KO's Jake he literally recovers from the Drill in seconds.

Show me the vid of that. I just re watch RE6 Jake and Sherry last night and not seeing any of this after the Dirll.

Also if Ustanak is so bad ass....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then Jake would not hand to hand kicked Ustanak's ass :/

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@sainguinexshadow said:

Show me the vid of that. I just re watch RE6 Jake and Sherry last night and not seeing any of this after the Dirll.

Also if Ustanak is so bad ass....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then Jake would not hand to hand kicked Ustanak's ass :/

Jake would decimate Nemesis in hand to hand, not sure why that matters Jake inherited Albert's Strength and durability.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Oh shit I do remember that now. It was 18:06 when he was KOed till 18:55 till we seen him again. Sherry and Jake were around 18:36 to reach out of the cave. So in 20 seconds time frame Ustanak recover and gave chase.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sainguinexshadow: Prove Jake has Wesker strength and durability? Jake was born before Wesker had powers. Wesker could not even take down Lisa Trevor with his powers lmao.

Also Wesker was not stronger than Tyrants in feats at all. In fact he needed his gun and had to range fight two Ivans :/

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

I disagree about what is canon and not. You cannot argue what you like only as canon anymore than you can argue what you like from Metal Gear games vs Digital Comics. Both are stated canon. You cannot and should not pick and choose what you as a fan like. Either its canon, as in both portrayals are accurate, or none of it is. that is me though.

That's some bizarre logic. In this case, it's impossible for both UC's retelling and 3 to be canon, as one ignores a major plot point that is important to later material. Not gonna touch the metal gear reference, as it's not my forte at all.

I dont want to be a asshole, so dont take this too badly, but if you read the freakin OP of said respect thread, you would not even bring up that.

I did read your OP. I'm simply trying to help you out. As well as others who may look at that RT and use that scan in an argument. That would do nothing but make you, as the RT creator look bad, and make that debator look bad as well. Using non-canon material makes that impression on people. Fact is, you have a few non-canon GIFs in that respect thread.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sainguinexshadow: Prove Jake has Wesker strength and durability? Jake was born before Wesker had powers. Wesker could not even take down Lisa Trevor with his powers lmao.

Also Wesker was not stronger than Tyrants in feats at all. In fact he needed his gun and had to range fight two Ivans :/

Ustanak has Tyrant Strength or Above just abit.

Get hit by Ubistov the Chainsaw BOW while you're Jake instead of immediate decapitation Ubistov struggles to decapitate Jake and Jake can overpower Ubistov FYI the Chainsaw is baring down on Jakes Neck. Jake is the only one that get's this command prompt everyone else loses heads.

Jake displays Wesker strength on Ustanak after it was revealed to everyone he was Albert's son.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow: That instance with the Ubistvo is non canon, as Jake didn't die in canon clearly. No death animations are canon. I'm also not sure what you're referring to with a prompt. I just watched 2 death animations with Jake from the Ubistvo, and there was not a prompt at all. You get hit, you die.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@blackestnight93 said:

@sainguinexshadow: That instance with the Ubistvo is non canon, as Jake didn't die in canon clearly. No death animations are canon. I'm also not sure what you're referring to with a prompt. I just watched 2 death animations with Jake from the Ubistvo, and there was not a prompt at all. You get hit, you die.

You don't, play the game it's not a death thing he has a prompt to were he can force the Chainsaw off his neck and only he gets it.

Now if Ubistov is in apeshit swinging mode you either die or get dying mode.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow said:
@blackestnight93 said:

You don't play the game it's not a death thing he has a prompt to were he can force the Chainsaw off his neck and only he gets it.

Where?:

Loading Video...

There is no animation to escape at all. If it exists, this is the first I've seen it, or even heard about it

Now if Ubistov is in apeshit swinging mode you either die or get dying mode.

I'm pretty sure it's a death regardless there, but I didn't get in that fight whenever I played

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SainguineXshadow
Loading Video...

@blackestnight93: lol the beginning of this Jake is Durable as hell.

I'll probably post it myself via my Ps4 but he has done it to me several times if you do nothing he decapitates you.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow: There was no escape prompt... and again, any death instance like that isn't canon. If it happens later in the video, give me a time stamp

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SainguineXshadow

@blackestnight93: i'll just do it myself, it wears down your health though when he does it if you're at low health he just cuts your head off.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vertigo-

@sainguinexshadow: in my video, Jake is at full health and he still dies, with no prompt. If this is a legit thing, I've never heard about it

Rag_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know who will win, I just know it'll get ugly. ;-)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@blackestnight93:

That's some bizarre logic. In this case, it's impossible for both UC's retelling and 3 to be canon, as one ignores a major plot point that is important to later material. Not gonna touch the metal gear reference, as it's not my forte at all.

Why not? Its freaking fiction! Its not real history. Its a malleable thing filled with retcons and inconsistencies like all works of fiction in books, movie franchises, games, and comics.

I did read your OP. I'm simply trying to help you out. As well as others who may look at that RT and use that scan in an argument. That would do nothing but make you, as the RT creator look bad, and make that debator look bad as well. Using non-canon material makes that impression on people. Fact is, you have a few non-canon GIFs in that respect thread.

You kinda piss me off. I stated I am using feats from all games. I also disagree with your bullshit outlook on what is allowed as canon and not. So piss off.

I put more work and god amn effort in any thread than you ever have! You just wanna bash my effort and work with warning in OP over what i used for feats. Dont talk to me ever aga9in.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SainguineXshadow
Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

You kinda piss me off. I stated I am using feats from all games. I also disagree with your bullshit outlook on what is allowed as canon and not. So piss off.

None of this is personal. I'll drop it here since you want to, I just wanted to mention that.

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Admittedly i never played as Sherry in story so i didn't know she had the QTE either.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@blackestnight93 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

None of this is personal. I'll drop it here since you want to, I just wanted to mention that.

Bullshit, you kinda just insulted and attacked my efforts to make a thread NO ONE ELSE WOULD, and put more work into it than most due to their own respect threads, and you want to bitch? Fudge that! Fudging ungrateful. Make your own damn respect thread instead being lazy and attacking mine!

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: yea it only happens in that QTE if you're Jake he bares down on Jake with the Chainsaw i guess if you're Sherry it happens too.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Bullshit, you kinda just insulted and attacked my efforts to make a thread NO ONE ELSE WOULD, and put more work into it than most due to their own respect threads, and you want to bitch? Fudge that! Fudging ungrateful. Make your own damn respect thread instead being lazy and attacking mine!

Did I go about it in the wrong way? Sure. I apologize in the manner I went about it, shoulda done it in a PM if I had issues with it, I admit. Last thing I want is for someone I respect to have a beef with me.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@blackestnight93 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

Did I go about it in the wrong way? Sure. I apologize in the manner I went about it, shoulda done it in a PM if I had issues with it, I admit. Last thing I want is for someone I respect to have a beef with me.

Ok then. I get triggered over Invincible, Godzilla, and Ultimate threads, but anyone criticizing my respect thread really triggers me. I hate people who criticize a thread they themselves would not make themselves. That really makes me go from 0-60.

Well drop it now I am over my outburst.

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@tparks: Real quick, I will post on our CaV again once I finish this Wesker thread tonight.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice. No rush though man. Take as much time as you need.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tparks

@tparks: Are we giving the Ustanak his different arms, such as his drill arm he had back in that cave? If so, he can just destroy Nemesis' head with it

No projectiles is the only stipulation. He can only use one arm. Pick whichever one you think makes sense for him facing off against Nemesis, even if it's just the metal piece used as a blunt weapon.

@tparks: could go either way, good fight. Also you should finish your CaV man. :)

Which one? Lol.

I've been terrible about finishing those. I always think I have time, then find out I don't after I commit. lol

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: fitness vs you, predators vs terrans. :)

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tparks

@merulezall: Some day, I really do need to finish that. I'm in the middle of one with Fizz right now though.

It's just tough for me to do the big SC threads, because it seems like there is so much to cover, that I spend way too much time on them. lol

Some day though....

Avatar image for comicmasterarby
ComicMasterArby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ustanak will win, even tough i love Nemesis. But seeing Ustanak in RE6 and what he could do was just awesome.

Now id love to see Wesker vs Nemesis and Ustanak.

Necrone0097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Necrone0097

Ustanak wins. he is smarter, stronger, more resilience and more durable (Survive from drill machine and bath in lava just fine, yes, jake can fight him in a fist fight but he at least as strong or stronger than Chris who can punch a boulder) than Nemi base form.