Red

@joewell

• Hades(Greek Myth, Riordan-Verse)-1
  • Kampê(Same)-1
  • Medusa(You guessed it)-1
  • Scrion(Yea)-1
  • Ares-1
  • Hydra-1
  • Blade in the Candy Apple: Enemy team must pick one foe who cut the hell out of themselves, and now stuck on the sidelines for the first 5 minuets of battle.
  • Blade in the Candy Apple: Enemy team must pick one foe who cut the hell out of themselves, and now stuck on the sidelines for the first 5 minuets of

Blue

@skit

• Gui Mu (3)
  • F/SN Caster (no hax) (3)
  • Illyasviel Von Einzburn (1)
  • Candy Half Off Next Day: You get 1 more point to spend for characters
  • Blade in the Candy Apple: Enemy team must pick one foe who cut the hell out of themselves, and now stuck on the sidelines for the first 5 minuets of battle.

Rules Click Here

Scenario

No Caption Provided

Welcome to the Theme Park of screams and shrieks. Filled with tons of innocent bystanders, this park is about to become a bloodbath. You were out and about, looking for some good scare with your bros, and then this damn mist rolled in.

Oh yeah, things get real. Innocents are dying left and right from the flying monsters, and spiders. The more giant bugs are luckily showing up later, giving you 20 minuets to find the only seeming shelter around, the Take Away Maze. However the people in the building will not let all of you in. Only one group can get access. Who will that be?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: I can't believe I just watched all of that. Anyways, are all the monsters technically insects or what? Also am I control them?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I can't believe I just watched all of that. Anyways, are all the monsters technically insects or what? Also am I control them?

Thats up to you if you can control them, though proof will be needed that you can and how many. They are not easy as creatures of Todash. As to what they really are, thats up to you to argue, we never really knew, da da daaaaa.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

@skit: I was just about to watch the Fate series later this week. If it's possible, try not to give any hardcore spoils. If you have to, that's ok, but if it can be avoided I'd appreciate it.

I'll get my intro up either tomorrow or late tonight.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@skit: I was just about to watch the Fate series later this week. If it's possible, try not to give any hardcore spoils. If you have to, that's ok, but if it can be avoided I'd appreciate it.

I'll get my intro up either tomorrow or late tonight.

Good thing you said something, I was going to spoil Rider's identity(though I don't think its ever said in ubw) as a joke. That shouldn't be a problem though. I'll have stuff up tomorrow morning( it's getting late and I'm tired).

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Thanks bro. You wanna go ahead and say whose sitting out? It'll be the Hydra on my side.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joewell911

@skit:Here we go!

Introductions

Hades-The Lord of The Underworld

No Caption Provided

Hades is the Greek God of the Underworld, The Dead, and Riches. He's one of the "Big Three" and has an assortment of magical powers.

Powers and Abilities

I'll just be covering the big ones. There are some others, but I won't go into super great detail atm.

• Necromancy: Obviously, Hades can summon and control the dead. While he's limited to only one here, it's still a powerful tool.

The ground rumbled. Cracks appeared m the road, the sidewalks, the sides of the buildings. Skeletal hands grasped the air as the dead clawed their way into the world of the living. There were thousands of them, and as they emerged, the Titan's monsters got jumpy and started to back up.

"HOLD YOUR GROUND!" Kronos demanded. "The dead are no match for us. "

The sky turned dark and cold. Shadows thickened. A harsh war horn sounded, and as the dead soldiers formed up ranks with their guns and swords and spears, an enormous chariot roared down Fifth Avenue. It came to a stop next to Nico. The horses were living shadows, fashioned from darkness. The chariot was inlaid with obsidian and gold, decorated with scenes of painful death. Holding the reins was Hades himself, Lord of the Dead, with Demeter and Persephone riding behind him.

Hades wore black armor and a cloak the color of fresh blood. On top of his pale head was the helm of darkness: a crown that radiated pure terror. It changed shape as I watched-from a dragon's head to a circle of black flames to a wreath of human bones. But that wasn't the scary part. The helm reached into my mind and ignited my worst nightmares, my most secret fears. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, and I could tell the enemy army felt the same way.

The Last Olympian pg 315

• Geokinesis: The ability to control the earth. With it he can make large fissures and earthquakes. He can probably do more, but that's all that has been shown.

Hades's eyes grew dangerously bright. "You dare keep up this pretense, after what you have done?"

I glanced back at my friends. They looked as confused as I was.

"Um ... Uncle, " I said. "You keep saying 'after what you've done. ' What exactly have I done?"

The throne room shook with a tremor so strong, they probably felt it upstairs in Los Angeles. Debris fell from the cavern ceiling.

The Lightning Thief pg 323

-

"And the girl was amazed and reached out with both hands to take the lovely toy: but the wide-pathed earth yawned there in the plain of Nysa, and the lord, Polydegmon (Host of Many), with his immortal horses sprang out upon her--the Son of Kronos, Polynomos (He who has many names)."

Source: Homeric Hymn 2 to Demeter (abridged) (trans. Evelyn-White)

• Hellfire Control: Just kinda one of those one off powers. It's pretty strong though, able to reduce a tree of silver to liquid.

Hades's palm filled with black fire.

"Go ahead, " Nico said. "Blast me. That's just what the other gods would expect from you. Prove them right. "

"Yes, please, " Demeter complained. "Shut him up. " Persephone sighed. "Oh, I don't know. I would rather fight in the war than eat another bowl of cereal. This is boring. "

Hades roared in anger. His fireball hit a silver tree right next to Nico,melting it into a pool of liquid metal.

The Last Olympian pg 282

• Plague Generation: He can cast sickness upon people.

"When plague seized Aonia and many died, there were sent officers to consult Apollon’s oracle at Gortyne. The god replied that they should make an appeal to the two gods of the underworld [Haides and Persephone]. He said that they would cease from their anger if two willing maidens were sacrificed to the two."

Source: Antoninus Liberalis, Metamorphoses 25 (trans. Celoria)

Weapons and Gear

Some of the things Hades uses in battle.

• Helm of Darkness: A magical helmet that grants Hades the ability to turn into shadow (Becoming intangible and allowing him to teleport.), become invisible, and induce mortal terror into most things. It's powerful enough to work on gods and stun incredibly brave heroes, so good luck to your team resisting it.

"You get weapons," Hades grumbled. "I get a hat."

He put it on and disappeared.

"Dude, you're invisible," Zeus said...

"Huh." Hades willed himself to turn visible again."...

He decided to try something else. He glared at his brothers, and waves of pure terror radiated from the helmet. Zeus and Poseidon turned pale. They started to sweat. Zeus nearly dropped his new lightning maker.

Greek Gods 41
--
the helm of darkness: a crown that radiated pure terror. It changed shape as I watched-from a dragon's head to a circle of black flames to a wreath of human bones. But that wasn't the scary part. The helm reached into my mind and ignited my worst nightmares, my most secret fears. I wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, and I could tell the enemy army felt the same way.
--
Hades melted into nothing, leaving me holding empty black robes.
LoO pg 134
  • Chariot/Sword/Staff: Self explanatory.

And that should be good enough for now. Let's move on.

Ares-The God of War

No Caption Provided

The God of War, Manslaughter, and a bunch of other gruesome stuff.

Powers and Abilities

• Extreme Combat Prowess: An obvious one. I'll prove this more if I must, but the guy is the god of war.
  • Pyromancy: He can summon and control fire.

"The wanton lord of war, insatiate of battle-cry, Ares, who reaps a human harvest in alien fields, destroy[s] this Pelasgian land by fire."

• A bunch of other combat related powers such as rage inducement, disarmament, and weapon conjuration that I'll bring the quotes in for if I decide to use them.

Weapons and Gear

Truly, Ares is a master with any weapon, but his prefered ones are the spear and shield with a set of armor.

Kampe-The She-Dragon

No Caption Provided

Kampe is an incredible monster that kept the ancient Cyclops and Hundred-Handed-Ones locked up. Here's the description from the book.

I looked where he was pointing, and my stomach did a somersault. On the second-floor balcony, across the courtyard, was a monster more horrible than anything I'd ever seen before. It was sort of like a centaur, with a woman's body from the waist up. But instead of a horse's lower body, it had the body of a dragon--at least twenty feet long, black and scaly with enormous claws and a barbed tail. Her legs looked like they were tangled in vines, but then I realized they were sprouting snakes, hundreds of vipers darting around, constantly looking for something to bite. The woman's hair was also made of snakes, like Medusa's. Weirdest of all, around her waist, where the woman part met the dragon part, her skin bubbled and morphed, occasionally producing the heads of animals--a vicious wolf, a bear, a lion, as if she were wearing a belt of ever-changing creatures. I got the feeling I was looking at something half formed, a monster so old it was from the beginning of time, before shapes had been fully defined.

Powers and Abilities

• Super Strength: Kampe can effortlessly slice through metal and ram through brick walls.

"Kampe's too big to get through the doors, " I said hopefully.

Then the wall exploded. Tourists screamed as Kampe appeared from the dust and rubble, her wings spread out as wide as the yard.

-

Tyson was coming through the cellblock, Kamp's swords lashing out behind him, slicing indiscriminately through cell bars and stone walls.

Battle of The Labrinth pg 117
  • Immense Skill: Kampe is a very skilled swordswomen, one good enough to defeat both Annabeth (A daughter of Athena) and Percy Jackson (Who defeated the best swordsman of the last 300 years.) at once.

Together we leaped into the monster's path. Kampe hissed and sliced at us. I dodged, trying to distract her, while Annabeth went in for a strike, but the monster seemed able to fight with both hands independently. She blocked Annabeth's sword, and Annabeth had to jump back to avoid the cloud of poison. Just being near the thing was like standing in an acid fog. My eyes burned. My lungs couldn't get enough air. I knew we couldn't stand our ground for more than a few seconds.

"Come on!" I shouted. "We need help!" But no help came. Everyone was either down, or fighting for their lives, or too scared to move forward. Three of Chiron's arrows sprouted from Kamp's chest, but she just roared louder.

"Now!" Annabeth said.

Together we charged, dodged the monster's slashes, got inside her guard, and almost... Almost managed to stab Kampe in the chest, but a huge bear's head lashed out from the monster's waist, and we had to stumble backward to avoid getting bitten.

Slam!

My eyesight went black. The next thing I knew, Annnabeth and I were on the ground. The monster had its forelegs on our chests, holding us down. Hundreds of snakes slithered right above me, hissing like laughter. Kamp

Battle of the Labyrinth pg. somehwereneartheend
  • Other things such as a poisonous tail, flight, and arrow timing speed.

Weapons and Gear

• Poisonous Scimitars: Two curved swords that radiate a potent poison that can reduce a human to dust and incap more durable creatures for hours.
  • Flaming Whip: For mid-range.

Medusa, The Hydra, and Sciron

We're moving on to the more popular monsters. Here's a quick explanation for those of you who don't know.

• Medusa: A monstrous Gorgon that can turn anything she looks at into stone.
  • The Hydra: A large dragon-like creature that grows extra poison-spitting heads as they are cut off.
  • Sciron: A bandit demigod son of Poseidon with incredible aim and a giant sea turtle.

I don't feel like digging up feats for the first two just yet since most people know of them, but I'll go ahead and provide some of Sciron's feats.

She didn't need to elaborate. Whoever that robber was, he could hit a target from hundreds of feet away. He could shoot them all before they could react.

Piper commenting on his speed and accuracy.

Far below, the Argo II looked like a toy boat in the channel. Hazel didn't understand how anyone could shoot an arrow accurately from this high up, accounting for the wind and the glare of the sun off the water. At the mouth of the inlet, the massive shape of the turtle's shell glinted like a burnished coin.

Jason joined her at the top, looking no worse for the climb.

He started to say, "Where?"

"Here!" said a voice.

Hazel flinched. Only ten feet away, a man had appeared, a bow and quiver over his shoulder and two old-fashioned flintlock dueling pistols in his hands. He wore high leather boots, leather breeches, and a pirate-style shirt. His curly black hair looked like a little kidâÂÂs do and his sparkly green eyes were friendly enough, but a red bandana covered the lower half of his face.

Hazel doing the same. He was able to accurately fire an arrow from a quarter of a mile away right where he wanted it.

This also shows that he is great at stealth.

What if we fought you?"Jason asked. "You can't attack us and hold our ship hostage at the same"

BANG! BANG!

It happened so fast, Hazel's brain needed a moment to catch up.

Smoke curled from the side of Jason's head. Just above his left ear, a groove cut through his hair like a racing stripe. One of Sciron's flintlocks was still pointed at his face. The other flintlock was pointed down, over the side of the cliff, as if Sciron's second shot had been fired at the Argo II.

Hazel choked from delayed shock. "What did you do?"

"Oh, don't worry!"Sciron laughed. "If you could see that far, which you can't ,you'd see a hole in the deck between the shoes of the big young man, the one with the bow."

"Frank!"

Sciron shrugged. "If you say so. That was just a demonstration. I'm afraid it could have been much more serious."

He spun his flintlocks. The hammers reset, and Hazel had a feeling the guns had just magically reloaded.

Is incredibly fast and accurate, even with flintlock pistols.

Ok, I know I got a little lazy there at the end, but making openers for book characters suck lol. Any additional information will be brought in later.

The Battle Plan

So the goal is to get to the Take Away Maze before your team does and before 20 minutes, huh? Easy peasy.

Here's how it'll go down.

1. Kampe will pick up Sciron and fly him into the sky. He will locate and snipe at your team with his amazing speed and accuracy. Once the deed is done (Which should take less than a second considering he is a FTE shot.) they will fly back down with the group.
  2. While this is being done, Hades will summon Cerberus, a three headed hellhound the size of a pickup truck. Ares will bring in some boars and vultures, his sacred animals. They will hunt down whatever is left of your team and distract them as much as possible.
  3. Hades will teleport them all to the Maze by Shadow Travel.
  4. We win with your group dead or taking cover while mine is teleported to victory.

Why This'll Work

• Two of your members will be sitting out from the start, so unless the third is a hardcore bullet timer (That can dodge bullets they don't know were fired, after they were shot, from someone with crazy accuracy.) they die and we either win there or we get five minutes of free time to make our way to the maze.
  • If you do make it past the first couple seconds, your singular member now has to make it all the way to the maze while being attacked before Hades can snap and teleport there.
  • While this should never turn into a direct confrontation, we should take it handedly if it did. Your team would be too terrified to fight effectively and they have to constantly avoid many obstacles such as..
    • Sciron's bullets and arrows.
    • Medusa's gaze.
    • The Hydra's poison.
    • Cutting off the Hydra's heads.
    • Kampe's poison/whip.
    • Ares' close range attacks.
    • Hades' infernal fire.
    • Many boar and vultures attacking.
    • Cerberos crushing them.

All without knowledge and while too scared to even move.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Skit

@joewell: Sorry forgot to tell you who I was removing. I'm getting rid Illya and Gui Mu for 5.

Caster

No Caption Provided

To not spoil her identity, I'll keep this brief. Caster is a somewhat known(well, the story she's from at least is) Greek demigod. In modern times she does her best to be a waifu and win the holy grail by killing and manipulating everybody. Her powers are

Super stats- While by the the weakest servant physically, she still is beyond humans by a large margin. Able to tank gun fire, some what deflect saber's hits(barely) and is actually quite quick, able to dodge and block archer's arrows.

Teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, flight, wind manipulation, water manipulation, telepathy, summoning, shields, possession, energy blasts, amping, regeneration and just general magic.

Gear-Rule Breaker

No Caption Provided

Gui Mu

No Caption Provided

Not much to really say about Gui Mu. He likes eating children, feels humans aren't much better than insects and is just an all around stand up guy. One of the older gods of the current generation having been taught by the high priest before his(the priest) exile. At some point in his life, he became a great god(one of the highest ranking beings of the gods) and of the plague affiliation. Because of this, his powers are

Poison manipulation- He can create mists that kill and seconds and due to him having a high quantity in his body, he can inject it into his foes with a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Bug manipulation- Able to control entire swarms of bugs even granting them the ability to poison.

Gas manipulation- Able to create and control gases that have acid properties burning flesh in seconds. At it's most powerful, he can even summon the gasses from underground and turn it into almost tangible snakes making it even more powerful.

God physiology- As just a god, hes very superhuman. Even a child of the god race can beat an enhanced human.

No Caption Provided

This is taken further as great god

Illyasviel Von Einzbern

Loli gonna kill you
Loli gonna kill you

Born into the Einzburn as a homunculus(hence the white hair, red eyes and appearing as a child despite being in actuality 18), Illya is the current face of the family being a back up plan to win the holy grail war. Between being abandoned by her parents and her intense training, she learned to kill. This concluded with her being thrown in the woods and forced to survive on her own for two months and summon a servant of her own. Since, her goal has been to reunite with her half brother and either turn him into a doll or kill him depending on her mood. As a mage and a humonculus she has several abilities.

Inhuman stats- Not particularly strong or fast, but she does greater durability than other mages.

Magic use- pretty much all types typical magics like healing, amping and what not. Because of her physiology this doesn't strain her in the least bit.

Familiar creation- With just a strand of her hair, she can turn it into familiar. The main use is as birds that act to defend and attack enemies. These can also transform.

No Caption Provided

Anti plan aka one woman army

Caster will start off by creating a water golem.

Loading Video...

As seen in the video, they're not particularly durable, but can endlessly regen and even if it's destroyed she can create a basically infinite amount of them(though only one at time due to the rules.

No Caption Provided

This will be just to annoy you're ground team, nothing else really. Immediately after she'll turn invisible(1:15) and take flight to go meet your air team.

Kampe will pick up Sciron and fly him into the sky. He will locate and snipe at your team with his amazing speed and accuracy. Once the deed is done (Which should take less than a second considering he is a FTE shot.) they will fly back down with the group.

Caster will know where you team is do to life sensing and tp. Assuming the arrows and flintlock rounds are just normal ones, then Caster can just tank it. Not only that, but Caster deals with magical, explosive arrows that home in the tens. This can been see at 11:30. She's obviously slower than in the video since her speed is nerfed, but still you get the point. She can also just put up a shield

No Caption Provided

Not to mention she'll be invisible.

To deal with these two, Caster will take control of Kampe and maker her dump Scion. This will be an easy task as she's controlled people from safely half a mile away.

No Caption Provided

From there she'll just light up Kampe. A single blast can blow a hole in Shirou's chest(this isn't a spoiler since it's from a dead end and thus not in the anime)

No Caption Provided

whom can still walk after a super sonic kick

No Caption Provided

While this is being done, Hades will summon Cerberus, a three headed hellhound the size of a pickup truck. Ares will bring in some boars and vultures, his sacred animals. They will hunt down whatever is left of your team and distract them as much as possible.

Well the vultures and bores will probably be a bit distracted picking at the splatter on the ground that was Sciron. Your team is probably still trying to kill the water golem since not much time has passed. So, Caster will stay at a distance and basically spam you're team with blasts. To give you an idea of what she'll be dishing out(though she was amped for this, her blasts would by no means be this powerful other wise).

Loading Video...

5 of these blasts per second actually

No Caption Provided

If you're team is still standing after 5 mintues, then things get even worse with me getting another heavy hitter, Gui Mu. Who'll teleport in with some necrogen mist

He'll also control all the bugs and insect monsters in the area and have them swarm you're team

Medusa's gaze

Well Caster's master alone merked Medusa and Caster herself is immune to it(I can prove this, but it'll be a minor spoiler. Illya has a lesser form of the gaze in the form of the mystic eyes(which medusa's gaze is just a higher level of).

The Hydra's poison

Gui Mu got that covered.

Cutting off the Hydra's heads.

Why go for the head when you can go for the entirety of it.Hades' infernal fire.

Hades' infernal fire.

Going to have to tag my team with it. Caster as I established is fast and Gui Mu dodges hits from quick characters pretty easily(though his vision was impaired, he still was hitting accurately).

No Caption Provided

Cerberos crushing them.

Gui Mu should have sufficent stats to handle it on his own. He's been fine after being punched through stone walls

and can manhandle bigfoots(is the plural bigfeet?)

No Caption Provided

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Hey! We both have people that relate to Greek Gods and stuff. Cool.

Counters-R1

Caster will start off by creating a water golem.

As seen in the video, they're not particularly durable, but can endlessly regen and even if it's destroyed she can create a basically infinite amount of them(though only one at time due to the rules.

This will be just to annoy you're ground team, nothing else really. Immediately after she'll turn invisible(1:15) and take flight to go meet your air team.

Yea, that's not doing a thing. Hades turns it into nothingness with a fireball or scares it away as soon as it gets in range. It'll have to cross the entire map to even get to even get to my team, and by that time we'll be at the maze.

Ok, but Sciron should spot and shoot at her before she does that considering Kampe's flight speed and she had to spot to make a golem first.

Caster will know where you team is do to life sensing and tp. Assuming the arrows and flintlock rounds are just normal ones, then Caster can just tank it. Not only that, but Caster deals with magical, explosive arrows that home in the tens. This can been see at 11:30. She's obviously slower than in the video since her speed is nerfed, but still you get the point. She can also just put up a shield

Not to mention she'll be invisible.

To deal with these two, Caster will take control of Kampe and maker her dump Scion. This will be an easy task as she's controlled people from safely half a mile away.

From there she'll just light up Kampe. A single blast can blow a hole in Shirou's chest(this isn't a spoiler since it's from a dead end and thus not in the anime)

whom can still walk after a super sonic kick

Can you show me her senses being used at this kind of range? They are rather far apart and she'll have no prior warning of their location. Even if she did sense them she'd then have to do whatever she does in order to defend against such things before Sciron (Who moves at FTE even to demigods.) can pull the trigger.

As for tanking them, I doubt it. They obviously aren't normal pistols. They can accurately fire from a quarter mile away (And still break through a ship.), can magically reload, and are filled with Celestial Bronze bullets. If you didn't know, Celestial Bronze is a magical metal made on Mt. Olympus that dust extra damage to magical beings and demigods.

Sciron waggled his eyebrows at Jason. "So! To answer your question, yes, I can attack you and hold your ship hostage at the same time. Celestial bronze ammunition. Quite deadly to demigods. You two would die first, bang, bang. Then I could take my time picking off your friends on that ship. Target practice is so much more fun with live targets running around screaming!"

HoH pg 162

A Celestial Bronze sword is able to cut through metal with ease, imagine what bullets would do.

Even if she could tank it, Sciron could easily put a bullet or two in her eyes. He could hit between a person's feet from on top of a cliff without looking, so this shouldn't be a problem.

She wouldn't go invisible until after Sciron shot at least one bullet, then it might be too late. And can she be invisible and attack at the same time?

This taking control of people can be resisted, no? I'm not sure how well it would work against a monster who has been around since the beginning of time. She could at the very least give Sciron a warning, if not resist it all together.

Sciron can just be caught anyways. By either Medusa, a vulture, or Hades after transforming into a creature that can fly.

How fast are these blasts? Kampe can dodge arrows from an accurate archer, so may be able to do the same to these energy beams.

Recap:

1. You need to prove her senses can be used at this range.
  2. You need to prove she can summon the golem, sense Kampe, go invisible (Which takes a half second by itself.) and actually move/shield herself before a magical bullet fired from a inhumanly fast marksmen can kill her.
  3. You need to prove she can either dodge or tank these magical bullets, even to the soft spots such as her eyes.
  4. You need to prove she can control someone as old and experienced as Kampe.
  5. You need to prove Kampe can not just dodge these blasts, close the distance, and tear her to shreds.

Well the vultures and bores will probably be a bit distracted picking at the splatter on the ground that was Sciron. Your team is probably still trying to kill the water golem since not much time has passed. So, Caster will stay at a distance and basically spam you're team with blasts. To give you an idea of what she'll be dishing out(though she was amped for this, her blasts would by no means be this powerful other wise).

5 of these blasts per second actually

If you're team is still standing after 5 mintues, then things get even worse with me getting another heavy hitter, Gui Mu. Who'll teleport in with some necrogen mist

He'll also control all the bugs and insect monsters in the area and have them swarm you're team

Nah, he'd be either caught or wouldn't be dropped in the first place.

Several things about that water golem.

1. It is supposed to make it all the way to my team before Hades can think and teleport us to victory.
  2. It is suppose to actually make my team fight it instead of just ditching it and teleporting away.
  3. It is suppose to distract my team for more than a second when Hades can either scare it off or one shot it very quickly.

It's not postponing anyone long enough for Caster to kill Kampe and Sciron and for her to move in range. That would take at least a minute assuming it went perfectly for her, and by then we'd already won.

After five minutes, my team would have claimed victory. But I'll go ahead and pretend they wouldn't.

That poison won't do anything to the Hydra, Kampe, or the gods. Anyone who actually does die from that can just be resurrected by Hades, since he control that stuff. Until Hades goes down, my team will forever be brought back. And Hades won't go down unless you can hit an intangible/invisible/fear inducing shadow that is teleporting around.

You've yet to prove anyone can even move from the sheer terror Hades is realising btw. Those fodder bugs definitely won't.

I'm not gonna counter the rest of that yet, since a physical confrontation is still not happening.

Recap

• Neither Kampe nor Sciron is dying easily, and even if they did it's not going to happen before Hades can just teleport my team to the Maze and win.
  • From across the map nothing will reach my team before Hades can teleport them to victory. Even if it did nothing would distract them long enough for Caster to make it too my team and attack.
  • My team can't permanently go down until Hades does, which will raise a lot of problems even in an actual fight.
  • An actual fight will never happen because once Hades teleports us to the maze we win, and that will only take seconds.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Yea, that's not doing a thing. Hades turns it into nothingness with a fireball or scares it away as soon as it gets in range. It'll have to cross the entire map to even get to even get to my team, and by that time we'll be at the maze.

First, @sirfizzwhizz what's the win requirements? Does our entire have to be there or is it just first character from one team to get there wins? Also is joewell allowed to have Hades resurrect his characters?

There is a giant pool in between our characters which helps. It's also not exactly slow. A few where able to tag Kotomine a few times despite the fact he's a casual bullet timer.

No Caption Provided

Ok, but Sciron should spot and shoot at her before she does that considering Kampe's flight speed and she had to spot to make a golem first.

It's going to take longer for Scion to get on Kampe's back and then fly high enough up that they can see Caster than it is for her to turn invisible and summon just a single one.

Can you show me her senses being used at this kind of range? They are rather far apart and she'll have no prior warning of their location. Even if she did sense them she'd then have to do whatever she does in order to defend against such things before Sciron (Who moves at FTE even to demigods.) can pull the trigger.

Well, that was kind of the point of me saying at least half a mile away. Caster located Shirou from the Ryuudou temple and tped him to make him walk to her. This is where she was in relation to him(she didn't know where he lived either).

No Caption Provided

As for tanking them, I doubt it. They obviously aren't normal pistols. They can accurately fire from a quarter mile away (And still break through a ship.), can magically reload, and are filled with Celestial Bronze bullets. If you didn't know, Celestial Bronze is a magical metal made on Mt. Olympus that dust extra damage to magical beings and demigods.

Accuracy of the gun itself doesn't really factor in with people that have superhuman aim. If you can hit a person from a quater of a mile away, you can compensate for how it fires. You have a point about the distance, as far as I know a flintlock can't fire that far. The celestial bronze aspect shouldn't be a problem, she's taken worse than being shot. Like being chop up(not literally) than as soon as she healed up enough to run away got littered with a bunch of weapons that each have different effects. She died from the weapons, but it's worth noting at least one of them was a anti healing one(gae bolg).

This taking control of people can be resisted, no? I'm not sure how well it would work against a monster who has been around since the beginning of time. She could at the very least give Sciron a warning, if not resist it all together.

In the sense that a stronger telepath can't be controlled by a weaker one, yes it can be resisted. It's definitely telepathy too as it's not just controlling, but can be used for mind reading and she doesn't even have to actively control people, she can just put commands in them.

Does Scion have some sort of mental abilities to say she can resist it?

Sciron can just be caught anyways. By either Medusa, a vulture, or Hades after transforming into a creature that can fly.

Aren't they summoning stuff and heading to the maze? They would have to know he was falling or be withing range to hear him shouting.

How fast are these blasts? Kampe can dodge arrows from an accurate archer, so may be able to do the same to these energy beams.

Well Archer is pretty fast(safely super sonic) and he was just barely dodging them.

Loading Video...

That poison won't do anything to the Hydra, Kampe, or the gods.

Because why for those besides the hydra? It paralyzes superhumans almost instantly.

No Caption Provided

Hades won't go down unless you can hit an intangible/invisible

That's not an issue. All servants can turn invisible and intangible, they turn it off because it doesn't even help them(go back to the lancer vs archer fight at 0:20 for seeing invisible and 1:38 for deflecting lancers attack while intangible).

fear inducing shadow

Well Caster is only really afraid of her master being killed, can't think of anything for Gui Mu besides maybe dying and Illya isn't of anything. She has no problem insulting beserker and even gil after seeming him casually kill a servant.

I assume it's not the first thing he uses in general as he actually had to focus on using it. It also only intimidated, it didn't make Zues or Poseidon unable to do anything.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: You must kill the other team while proving you can survive the horrors of the mist. Once someone is dead they stay dead. sdame ruling for someone dying but able to possess other bodies. You die, your soul goes to Hollywood hell.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit:

Round 2

There is a giant pool in between our characters which helps. It's also not exactly slow. A few where able to tag Kotomine a few timesdespite the fact he's a casual bullet timer.

It's travel speed seems to only be about human levels though.

It's going to take longer for Scion to get on Kampe's back and then fly high enough up that they can see Caster than it is for her to turn invisible and summon just a single one.

I doubt it.

Kampe flies fast enough to dodge arrows after they're fired and astonish metahumans like Percy.

She took flight with amazing speed, and Chrion's arrow whizzed harmlessly past her head.

Battle of the Labrinth

And she would only need to get about 10 feet in the air before Sciron could see and put down Caster. And remember, Caster wouldn't take those actions (Other than summoning the golem.) before Kampe and Sciron are already in the air and he's ready to shoot.

Well, that was kind of the point of me saying at least half a mile away. Caster located Shirou from the Ryuudou temple and tped him to make him walk to her. This is where she was in relation to him(she didn't know where he lived either).

Ah. I had assumed she had already knew his location before hand.

Accuracy of the gun itself doesn't really factor in with people that have superhuman aim. If you can hit a person from a quater of a mile away, you can compensate for how it fires. You have a point about the distance, as far as I know a flintlock can't fire that far. The celestial bronze aspect shouldn't be a problem, she's taken worse than being shot. Like being chop up(not literally) than as soon as she healed up enough to run away got littered with a bunch of weapons that each have different effects. She died from the weapons, but it's worth noting at least one of them was a anti healing one(gae bolg).

So she died from that? What exactly is that supposed to prove? Even in the scan she was pierced by an arrow, so why couldn't Sciron's magic bullets do the same?

And what about shooting her in the eyes? That would guarantee a kill, unless Caster can operate without a head.

She might be able to heal, but having her brains blown out should incap her long enough for Hades to teleport the team over there. Once there she can be poisoned or incinerated by black flame.

In the sense that a stronger telepath can't be controlled by a weaker one, yes it can be resisted. It's definitely telepathy too as it's not just controlling, but can be used for mind reading and she doesn't even have to actively control people, she can just put commands in them.

Does Scion have some sort of mental abilities to say she can resist it?

I assume you meant Kampe, and no she does not. She may fall susceptible to this control, but Sciron would take care of her first like I've already explained.

Aren't they summoning stuff and heading to the maze? They would have to know he was falling or be withing range to hear him shouting.

Not now that the victory condition is to kill your team and not make it too the maze. They would simply chill back at the spawn location until Sciron got done sniping Caster, then they would land and wait in ambush for your other two to come in.

They have no reason to hide from the Mist. The monsters would all be too terrified to attack them due to the Helm of Darkness.

So in the event that Sciron does get dropped (Unlikely since he would logically be able to kill Caster first.) he could indeed be saved.

Well Archer is pretty fast(safely super sonic) and he was just barely dodging them.

But he was able to. While Kampe is only around peak human, I'm willing to bet she could dodge a few, or at least aim dodge. And considering Sciron will be on her back firing at Caster, I doubt she could aim accurately.

Even if one did tag her, Kampe could tank a couple. She's durable enough to laugh off Celestial Bronze arrows (That disintegrate normal monsters.) and is hardly stunned after a food cart thrown by a multi-tonner Cyclops hits her.

Three of Chiron's arrows sprouted from Kampe's chest, but she just roared louder.

Battle of the Labyrinth

(Note, she was only tagged because she was in the middle of killing some demigods.)

As we sprinted for the cellblocks, the last thing I saw was Tyson picking up a Dippin' Dots stand and throwing it at Kamp. Ice cream and poison exploded everywhere, all the little snakes in Kamp's hair dotted with tuttifrutti.

Battle of the Labyrinth

So while she may not last forever, she should be ok long enough for Sciron to kill Caster.

Because why for those besides the hydra? It paralyzes superhumans almost instantly.

Kampe because she constantly radiates poison.

Hades because he can dispel disease and poison.

"When plague seized Aonia and many died, there were sent officers to consult Apollon’s oracle at Gortyne. The god replied that they should make an appeal to the two gods of the underworld [Haides and Persephone]. He said that they would cease from their anger(Aka the plauge he generated.) if two willing maidens were sacrificed to the two."

Source: Antoninus Liberalis, Metamorphoses 25 (trans. Celoria)

And Ares because.... well, guess I just wasn't expecting the poison to be potent enough to work on gods. Though I was wrong here, so I guess Ares could fall victim to it if he doesn't just dodge or Hades doesn't send it away.

That's not an issue. All servants can turn invisible and intangible, they turn it off because it doesn't even help them(go back to the lancer vs archer fight at 0:20 for seeing invisible and 1:38 for deflecting lancers attack while intangible).

So two of your members can, but not Gui. And since Caster will be dead from the start, there will only be one real threat to Hades.

Well Caster is only really afraid of her master being killed, can't think of anything for Gui Mu besides maybe dying and Illya isn't of anything. She has no problem insulting beserker and even gil after seeming him casually kill a servant.

I assume it's not the first thing he uses in general as he actually had to focus on using it. It also only intimidated, it didn't make Zues or Poseidon unable to do anything.

They don't have to be scared of a specific thing, they will simply be scared. It's kinda like TP, except it solely strikes fear into opponents. Even someone as brave as Percy Jackson (Who Hades wasn't even using it on.), a demigod who has faced every monster in the book and been to Hell and back was scared. If it had been used directly on him, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to even move.

You assume wrong. In the second quote I showed him using it, he had just popped into the battle and that is what he started off with. And he didn't have to focus on using it, he just had to think to activate it.

You're wrong on that last part. Neither Zeus or Poseidon could do anything. Zeus couldn't even hold his weapon in place. And that was Hades using it for the very first time too.

So I ask again, prove anyone on your team will have the willpower to even move under this effect.

The New Plan

Ok, so now that I've been told the win condition isn't to make it to the maze, the plan has changed a little bit.

1. Kampe will still take to the air with Sciron and he will still kill Caster. After this is done they will join the rest and they'll all teleport to where the rest of your team will spawn.
  2. They will circle around where your team will come in. Medusa will be glaring right at them, Ares and Kampe will have their weapons ready, Hades will prepare to melt them with black fire, The Hydra will prepare to charge at them, and Sciron will be somewhere hidden where he can snipe your team.
  3. Once they come in, my team will launch the attack. Sciron will blow their brains out, Ares and Kampe will slice them to bits, Medusa will turn them to stone, and the Hydra will poison or bite anyone it can, all while they are too scared to even move because of Hades.
  4. The Mist Creatures will be too scared to approach us.

Counters to the above

Medusa's gaze

Well Caster's master alone merked Medusa and Caster herself is immune to it(I can prove this, but it'll be a minor spoiler. Illya has a lesser form of the gaze in the form of the mystic eyes(which medusa's gaze is just a higher level of).

Ok, so Caster will be fine (But she's dead from Sciron's bullets.), but Illya and Gui Ma will both be able to fall under this. That's your remaining two members dead.

Just because you can use it doesn't mean you're immune to it.

The Hydra's poison

Gui Mu got that covered.

Not for everyone.

Cutting off the Hydra's heads.

Why go for the head when you can go for the entirety of it.Hades' infernal fire.

Because it's heads will defend its body and they'd be too busy with the many other obstacles to aim accurately.

Hades' infernal fire.

Going to have to tag my team with it. Caster as I established is fast and Gui Mu dodges hits from quick characters pretty easily(though his vision was impaired, he still was hitting accurately).

They are being attacked by 6-7 different attacks while being to scared to even move, I doubt they can dodge.

Cerberos crushing them.

Gui Mu should have sufficent stats to handle it on his own. He's been fine after being punched through stone walls

and can manhandle bigfoots(is the plural bigfeet?)

Probably, but it'll distract him long enough to be hit by something else.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skit

@joewell:

Sorry for the delay and messiness of my post, stuff kept happening when ever I started working on this so this is from 5 different periods of typing.

It's travel speed seems to only be about human levels though.

How about this then, she teleports it after she deals with Scion and Kampe.

No Caption Provided

Kampe flies fast enough to dodge arrows after they're fired and astonish metahumans like Percy.

That's fine, Caster has superhuman speed too(which upon rereading the rules doesn't have to be nerfed, making her at the speed of sound). Unlike Kampe though, she doesn't only have peak human speed. Scion, who's also limited, has to get on Kampe's back which isn't a something caster has to wait on. Also Scion is going to have to hold on if Kampe's flying straight up, 10 feet in apparently a second, then aiming after.Instead of moving, Caster just has to think and she can summon the golem while invisible like in the first video. If you're thinking that it takes time for her to turn invisible because of the butterfly thing, that was just her either teleporting in(since it was in a pocket dimension, though she was talking) or just for added affect/being eccentric, it's otherwise instant.

So she died from that? What exactly is that supposed to prove? Even in the scan she was pierced by an arrow, so why couldn't Sciron's magic bullets do the same?

She died from a bunch of weapons(including the arrow) impaling her that where all servant grade(so used by super humans against super humans), that each had different powers, including at least two of them negating healing. One of these is also pretty relevant

No Caption Provided

And what about shooting her in the eyes? That would guarantee a kill, unless Caster can operate without a head.

Caster to my knowledge has never received a fatal head wound, so entirely possible that it could kill her. How ever, he has tag a tag a character he can't see, is much faster than anything I assume he's hit. Not to mention so long it's fired from in front of her(which it is if you're just flying straight up), she can react to it unless you can prove it's faster than Archer's arrows which kept up with as she broke the sound barrier.

he could indeed be saved

If it comes in the way of one of those vultures(which unless these are giant special ones which would count as a summon, shouldn't be able to carry a human), then both get shot down.

I'm willing to bet she could dodge a few, or at least aim dodge.

Even if she could, she's being tped so she's not doing anything

The Hydra will prepare to charge at them

Won't the hydra spawn back at your starting point at the same time this all happens?

They don't have to be scared of a specific thing, they will simply be scared. It's kinda like TP, except it solely strikes fear into opponents.

If it's done through telepathy like you described it, then it shouldn't even matter. Caster obviously has it, Illya can communicate telepathically(I'm going to have link to an episode in hulu since they keep getting taken down on youtube, watch , it's at 19:23. It's Rin instead of Illya, but that doesn't matter as you'll see below)and Gui Mu has shown to be blind(for lack of better term) to mental abilities. Fu Yi couldn't read his mind and pre cog wasn't helping either during their fight.

If it's a magic curse, then only Gui Mu is susceptible.

Illya and Gui Ma will both be able to fall under this.

Gui Mu fine, though I can't think of a time he ever looked somebody he doesn't respect in the eyes(which is barely anybody). Illya maybe slowed, but she isn't being turned to stone. Her body is composed of 70% magic circuits, which is several times greater than Rin who is already double that of an average mage. In a more visual way, this is their crests in comparison.

which would give her at the very least a B ranking magic wise(to put it in perspective, Caster is an A+)

Just because you can use it doesn't mean you're immune to it.

Then Medusa gets bound when she tries doing it to Illya.

Not for everyone.

As far as I know Hydra's poison is limited to it's blood and iirc spit, not to hard to deal with between Illya's auto defenses(might as well show off what she can do in general)

Loading Video...

and Caster should be able to dodge it easily enough.

Because it's heads will defend its body and they'd be too busy with the many other obstacles to aim accurately.

Is this the human sized hydra or the giant kind? If it's the prior then then both Ilya and Caster can easily kill from a distance and Gui Mu can what ever he wants.

They are being attacked by 6-7 different attacks

Like the weapons in castor or something like this

No Caption Provided

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: It's ok bruh. When do you think we should do our conclusions? 2-3 more posts?

Sciron and Kampe vs Caster

How about this then, she teleports it after she deals with Scion and Kampe.

Well she'll be dead soo...

Either way, it still won't do shizz, and since the entire team is teleporting to your spawn point after they take care of Caster this will be counter productive anyways.

That's fine, Caster has superhuman speed too(which upon rereading the rules doesn't have to be nerfed, making her at the speed of sound). Unlike Kampe though, she doesn't only have peak human speed. Scion, who's also limited, (1) has to get on Kampe's back which isn't a something caster has to wait on. (2) Also Scion is going to have to hold on if Kampe's flying straight up, 10 feet in apparently a second, then aiming after. (3) Instead of moving, Caster just has to think and she can summon the golem while invisible like in the first video. (4)If you're thinking that it takes time for her to turn invisible because of the butterfly thing, that was just her either teleporting in(since it was in a pocket dimension, though she was talking) or just for added affect/being eccentric, it's otherwise instant.

1. I never said anything about Sciron getting on Kampe's back. I said she'd pick him up (with her arms or claws), which takes significantly less time.

2. Kampe's got the grip to hold on to him with ease, so he'll be able to aim and fire just fine.

3. Those golems take a couple seconds to spawn in though, as does turning invisible. Kampe getting Sciron and him shooting Caster would take less.

About invisibility, she has to have a good reason to be invisible. I'd assume she wouldn't just do so out of the blue (considering she always fights her opponents while visible and she doesn't know she's being attacks.). She'd either have to spot or sense Sciron and Kampe, then decide to turn invisible. By then, the bullet would be fired and she'd soon be dead.

4. Even in that gif it took at least a second, and it wasn't her turning invisible, but her turning visible.

She died from a bunch of weapons(including the arrow) impaling her that where all servant grade(so used by super humans against super humans), that each had different powers, including at least two of them negating healing. One of these is also pretty relevant

Sweet, so a magical bullet to the skull should also put her down.

Caster to my knowledge has never received a fatal head wound, so entirely possible that it could kill her. How ever, (1)he has tag a tag a character he can't see, (2)is much faster than anything I assume he's hit. (3)Not to mention so long it's fired from in front of her(which it is if you're just flying straight up), she can react to it unless you can prove it's faster than Archer's arrows which kept up with as she broke the sound barrier.

So my plan is valid, good to know.

1. She wouldn't go invisible until after she realises she's in danger, she wouldn't realise she's in danger until it's too late.

2. Nah, Sciron was to fast for superhumans to process. Jason (The one who he toyed with by putting a bullet through the hair.) has fought at speeds so fast he creates a ground shaking shockwave against Percy, a solid bullet timer, while moving at FTE speeds.

[Piper] rolled to the edge of the road and looked back, dazed and horrified, as [Percy and Jason] crossed swords, gold against bronze. Sparks flew. Their blades blurred-strike and parry-and the pavement trembled. The first exchange only took a second, but Piper couldn't believe the speed of their sword fighting.

Mark of Athena pg129

And yet Sciron could accurately place a bullet between his hairline and another one at the bottom of the cliff between another person's feet at once.

3. It's not directly in front of her, considering she's focusing on summoning the water golem. She'd probably see them out the corner of her eye, but by the time she realises she needs to do something she's dead.

Did you just ask me to prove a bullet is faster than an arrow? Even if said arrow broke the sound barrier, bullets move at mach 2 normally and these are magic bullets, so we're good.

If it comes in the way of one of those vultures(which unless these are giant special ones which would count as a summon, shouldn't be able to carry a human), then both get shot down.

And everything else is fine? Good to know.

Even if she could, she's being tped so she's not doing anything

Since when could dead people TP? :P

You'll first have to prove Caster can both TP and be invisible at the same time, otherwise she'd never turn invisible in the first place and would end up dead via Sciron.

If you can prove she won't die because of Sciron and can TP Kampe before she joins her group or kills her, then I'll admit Caster can take these two, but this is highly unlikely because in order for Caster to survive this she'd have to complete several actions against two equally fast opponents before they can do one.

My other post summed it up nicely.

1. You need to prove she can summon the golem, sense Kampe, go invisible (Which takes a half second by itself.) and actually move/shield herself before a magical bullet fired from a inhumanly fast marksmen can kill her.

But let's say she does kill Kampe and Sciron...

Even if Caster pulls off the niegh impossible and wins here, now what? She's vastly out numbered and has a false confidence thinking she has won. She'll take a breather and let her guard down then Hades will teleport the rest of the team there and they'll slaughter.

It definitely wouldn't have been five minutes since all this happened, so her backup wouldn't have arrived yet. Meaning she's alone when four enemies teleport from beneath her and begin to attack. She'll surely go down after this for the same reasons I've already listed. She simply isn't dealing with four opponents all around her level that can all pretty much one shot.

So even if Caster does somehow kill those two, she'll just be killed minutes later and my plan will continue as normal, just minus two characters.

Once The Rest Come In...

Won't the hydra spawn back at your starting point at the same time this all happens?

Yea, actually. Forgot about that. But he'll make it there eventually, if your characters last that long.

If it's done through telepathy like you described it, then it shouldn't even matter. Caster obviously has it, Illya can communicate telepathically(I'm going to have link to an episode in hulu since they keep getting taken down on youtube, watch , it's at 19:23. It's Rin instead of Illya, but that doesn't matter as you'll see below)and Gui Mu has shown to be blind(for lack of better term) to mental abilities. Fu Yi couldn't read his mind and pre cog wasn't helping either during their fight.

If it's a magic curse, then only Gui Mu is susceptible.

It's not TP, it's magic, but it's not a curse. It's simply sheer terror. Unless your team have immunity to fear (Complete immunity, not just high levels of braveness.) they will far under it.

Once again, just because they have it, doesn't mean they're immune t it. Just because Caster and Illya can use TP doesn't mean they can resist a completely different type of TP. They'll have to show complete immunity to fear for this to be valid.

None of those scans so Fu Yi being unable to read his mind unless I'm missing something. And like I said, nothing but fear immunity will work here.

Gui Mu fine, though I can't think of a time he ever looked somebody he doesn't respect in the eyes(which is barely anybody). Illya maybe slowed, but she isn't being turned to stone. Her body is composed of 70% magic circuits, which is several times greater than Rin who is already double that of an average mage. In a more visual way, this is their crests in comparison.

which would give her at the very least a B ranking magic wise(to put it in perspective, Caster is an A+)

He'll have to at least glance at her if he hopes to take in all his threats and learn what he must avoid. Unless he can fight blind it's over.

I'm pretty sure that won't apply here since Greek Myth Medusa's magic and the Fate universe's magic works differently, but even if it did her being slowed is enough for something else to tag and bring her down.

Then Medusa gets bound when she tries doing it to Illya.

Sure, but Illya is either terrified or being killed because she is now super slow, so it's a fair trade. Especially considering Medusa is still very useful while dead.

Medusa's head being used to turn a giant sea monster to stone.
Medusa's head being used to turn a giant sea monster to stone.

s far as I know Hydra's poison is limited to it's blood and iirc spit, not to hard to deal with between Illya's auto defenses(might as well show off what she can do in general)

You're correct, but those shields will be broken eventually and once they do she's out.

Is this the human sized hydra or the giant kind? If it's the prior then then both Ilya and Caster can easily kill from a distance and Gui Mu can what ever he wants.

They are being attacked by 6-7 different attacks

Like the weapons in castor or something like this

I'd say gaint, considering it's standing in a swamp and is still towering about the hulking man that is Hercules.
I'd say gaint, considering it's standing in a swamp and is still towering about the hulking man that is Hercules.

There will be no distance once Hades teleports them all to your team and there will be no Caster because she's dead. Up close they'll just keep making it stronger while everyone else on the team attacks as well.

Those weapons killed Caster lol.

Is Gui Mui even dodging those? I'd like it if you showed the next scan so I can see.

Even if he is, that won't cover the rest of your team, place they're all still petrified from fear.

Overall...

You're remaining two members aren't surviving attacks from all 6 of mine plus they're summons. While individually they might be able to deal with them, it's all at once from all angles with various hax. Just looking at my team could get you killed, breathing in will put you in severe pain, and you'll have to be constantly dodging long range attacks (Acid/Poison Spit, magic bullets, black flames, flame whip.) at all angles while also fighting close range against equally skilled opponents (Ares, Kampe, Hellhound, boars and vultures, etc.) all while having waves of pure terror roll over you. It's simply not plausible for you to win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Bump!

Btw, I finished Fate/Stay Night: UBW today (After only starting Yesterday.), so you no longer have to hold back on spoilers from that route (I have no plans to read the VNs.)

Would you care to recomend what to watch next in the Fate universe? I'm finding it to be extremely complicated and not sure if starting with UBW was the best choice. After doing some reading, I was planning to move on to the Fate/Zero anime, is that a good plan or nah?

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: @joewell: Vote time. Been over two weeks. Make shout outs.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@skit: Bump!

Btw, I finished Fate/Stay Night: UBW today (After only starting Yesterday.), so you no longer have to hold back on spoilers from that route (I have no plans to read the VNs.)

Would you care to recommend what to watch next in the Fate universe? I'm finding it to be extremely complicated and not sure if starting with UBW was the best choice. After doing some reading, I was planning to move on to the Fate/Zero anime, is that a good plan or nah?

Fate/Zero is beautiful. It's a whole different tone to Stay Night. The love is gone and instead of Shirou Emiya you have the complex characters with outstanding development throughout the series and the best part is... They are all out to win the war and will do anything to do so. All of them!

You should defiantly watch it.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darkseid1006

@joewell: I'll vote within the next day or 2 because i have certain things to wrap up here an in real life

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I'll vote for @skit because he is a better debator