This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#201 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Thank you for the mention. I hope i make it in this time around, or the next one. And it was fun, we should probably organize i little CaV when we both have the time :D

no problem my man. You are HOF material for sure bro, whether it's this time or next..........your time will come. I was nominated and then 2 rounds went by before I made it in. Patience is a virtue they say. I would love to have a nice 'ol debate amigo. Keep it on the back burner and we will talk again about it later, I've got some matches that need attention first. But we will absolutely!

#202 Posted by Noone1996 (9865 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#203 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (7308 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: I would give you a vote as well if I hadn't already voted. One hell of a talented debater IMO.

#204 Posted by Arcus1 (26838 posts) - - Show Bio
#205 Edited by Vertigo- (16865 posts) - - Show Bio
#206 Posted by Fetts (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Is there a rule to reposting my advertisement now and then? It's at the bottom of Page 4 and it'd be nice to be sure it got noticed. I'll try not to be too spammy ;P

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#207 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (16940 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by Wyldsong (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts: No rule against it, just try not to make it every other page=)

#209 Edited by Fetts (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong: Alright sweet! P.S. I might make a PM pretty soon because somehow CV's glitching out on me. The only way I can tag people is if I press reply. I'll include you in it so I can make clear my intentions so it doesn't seem I'm telling everybody to vote for me specifically. Just to make them aware and consider a vote for me!

#210 Edited by Fetts (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

@fetts said:

Friends! Romans! Viners! Welcome to the annual voting round for the 2018 Olympics Debater’s Hall of Fame. Many of you know who I am. Many of you I have had the pleasure of participating in roleplaying tournament both with and against, and others I’ve had the pleasure of debating against in CaV’s. Many of you feel that I have deserved this spot for some time now, and I feel the same. That is not to say, that others are not undeserving of such a title. In their own way, I’m sure they have presented qualities that have not gone unnoticed. But it is to say, that I feel as if this has been a long time coming. For various reasons, either medical or personal or academic, I have not tried very hard in previous seasons to advertise myself as a worthy Hall of Famer. That changes today.

Make no mistake, these last many years on the Vine has meant a great deal to me. In times of high-end social anxiety in the forgettable but fundamental years of high school, Comic Vine has been an outlet. In the years of lonely New Hampshire summers, there was Comic Vine. In grim days of unfathomable health conditions, Comic Vine was there to ease the burden. So, I go forth, ready to advertise away, with the understanding Comic Vine does mean much to me. But, whether it be a flaw or a quality, I embrace it with pride this day.

My Top Five Debates

1. BATTLE OF THE WEEK---Erik's Battle Scenario: Capes (Final Round, Page 82 Post #4079) - Honestly, this may be my proudest moment on Comic Vine. There were many hardcore creative scenarios brought to us by @erik_soong. While harsh and aggressive words were exchanged and hours upon hours fueled typing, rigorous fingers, the sheer thrill and challenge of what he brought to the table in his scenarios was truly the stuff of legends. I, myself, have a good many memories. From killing hundreds if not thousands of orcs by blowing up the top of a mountain, to intense grudge matches between my Deathstroke/Boba Fett hybrid and @ferro_vida's powerful Samus Aran powerhouse, to even going as far as faking my own death to save my weakened self from the clutches of @lunacyde. Mere words can not express the colorful gauntlet that each of us had to counter and the ferocity of the debates they brought forth. But, the final complete round was one that is surely unforgettable to me. Though the teams were equally numbered, their team expressed a great deal of power that had to be overcome. One nigh-limit-breaking powerhouse who wore a darkened version of the Samus Aran armor, a Captain America-esque super soldier wielding Mjolnir armor, a squad of teleporters, and a team member who can completely surround our team in utter blackness that'd render even the most enhanced individual's eyesight useless. Nevertheless, after hours of calculating, before they had brought up the strategy, I predicted their strategy to nearly an exacttee. As I said back then,

Wow. I cannot tell you how happy I am. Because I sincerely kid you not, I anticipated all of this to near perfection. To Jack blinding our team to even the way you separated your teams and how you'll use them. And as it happens, I designed a plan for exactly this scenario. Congratulations. You've played right into our hands. Brace yourselves.

Highly recommend reading Post #4104 for full detail on my prediction. The debate lasts about three pages from Page 82-85, in case anyone would like to skim through it. In the end, our team lost. Debating mistakes were made and their were a couple of rules that our team were not aware of at the time. Even still, I was very proud of myself for making the rare occurrence of predicting the enemy's strategy so accurately. After it all, I was honored by Erik's comment in his deciding judgement on the battle:

I will however say that Fetts very easily gets MVP of this match. He carried his entire team for just about the entire debate and he fought hard. His team might have lost, but Fetts certainly didn't, as far as I am concerned.

2. CaV: Deathstroke (Fetts) vs. Vamp (nickzambuto) - Picking out of all of my most noted debates was a very hard decision, but I think this one certainly deserves the second piece of the cake. Even though, by no means, I debated without the certain standard of finesse I hold myself to, this is where I feel where my debating skills were birthed and where they shined for the first time. Back in the day, @nickzambuto and I had quite the rivalry. We butted heads against each other through several CaV's and tournament matches, and I think it's safe to say that through it all we gained a respect for one another. And, admittedly, he had the upper hand throughout most of this entire match. Nevertheless, in my final post, I decided to buckle down and force myself to go Super Saiyan 2. With a raged determination that I still remember to this day, I researched long and hard, made calculations, and studied scans to the best of my abilities. Even in the end, the voting phase was extremely close and tense, but I won by a landslide single vote.

@jashro44

I think fetts had the better argument due to his last response. All though it was a good debate.

3. Esquire's Tournament (Semifinals): CadenceV2 vs. Fetts - This, likewise, was very hard to rank. But I remember it being talked about by others, and given the circumstances of the match I do believe it was something to talk about :). Essentially, the match came to this: my team consisted of Boba Fett and Pre-52/New-52Deathstroke (my two favorite characters), who had their standard equipment, EMP grenades, full knowledge, and forty-five minutes of prep. CadenceV2 had a much more menacing team with numbers and quality troops to boot. In his team, he played Captain Titus (40k) with a carbonadium upgrade, Roland Deschain with a vibranium suit and explosive rounds, and five cape-killer S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Despite the overwhelming odds, I was able to utilize my prep time sufficiently by creating a forest fire and a circle "moat" that'd deem my characters safe, was able to provide revolutionary discoveries to Deathstroke's physical stats (enhanced even further by Nth Metal) to combat Captain Titus, use Boba's vision modes and other detection methods, take advantage of his split numbers, and point out his flaw for thinking he had cape killer agents instead of regular agents. Against all odds and everybody's expectations, I was able to pull out a victory.

4. Esquire's Tournament (Finals): Sovereign91001 vs. Fetts - Many a time, back in those days, I could get very salty losing a match after I put so much time and effort into it. Nevertheless, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I felt as if it was an honor to lose against Sovereign91001. Never before had I made it the final round of a tournament, and when it finally came to it, I met my Payton Manning to my Tom Brady. Not only did I feel so evenly matched by Sovereign, but afterwards I could tell he was an honorable, respectful, hardworking, and intelligent debater. And to top it off, it was Spider-Man and Wolverine vs. Boba Fett and Deathstroke! Who wouldn't pay to see that grudge match? In the end, we agreed that either of us could have won. Both of us were pretty evenly matched in characters, both of us had perks that were advantageous, both of us had equipment that was advantageous. I encourage anyone to skim through the match themselves to see how evenly drawer we were. And, even though I lost, I believe it was evident that I put up a helluva fight. Nevertheless, despite our even ground, he did certainly deserve the win.

5. CaV: Boba/Jango (Fetts) vs. Smiley/Broken Tusk (jwalser3) - Truthfully, the fifth one is a very hard one to choose because I feel as if any one of the debates in any of Dane's, Erik's, or Lunacyde's role-playing scenario tournaments could easily take the mark. But honestly, all of those were so incredibly close in terms of quality and it'd take days that I don't have to truly decide which one was marginally best. So, I opted for a different approach and chose another CaV. This one, as memory serves, was also one of the most evenly matched debates I've had. Though I've had better rivalries, Boba Fett vs. Predator used to be one of the most debated "Boba Fett" or "Predator" theoretical match-ups online if memory serves. Both of the Predators, especially in the comics, have a good many high-end feats that'd make the likes of Captain America sweat. To prove that the Mandalorians were more than a match for the alien machines of hunting, it required a very technical and analytical approach to educate both my viewers and my opponent. And, that is not the say, that he wasn't very educational himself. In the end, it was neck and neck, but I clutched the victory by a single vote.

Challenge A Viner

Tournaments

Roleplaying Scenario Tournaments (Best Posts To Be Added Later)

Dane's Surprise Showdown

Erik's Battle Scenario: Capes

Lunacyde's Zombie Scenario: Battle By Fire

Lunacyde's Scenario: Gaslight: OOC

A Quote From A Previous Debater's HoF

@higorm

• fetts - Now here's another dude who should already be a HOFamer, especially if you take into consideration his accomplishments. Beyond the whole "must have" package of a true HOF member, this guys was one of the Star Wars "experts" with extensive knowledge on Boba Fett, he is one of the responsible for giving this character the respect he deserves which lead us to see him as a true badass. Aside from that, fetts was really good in scenario threads, he even won one of the most disputed of all, thanks to his knowledge and strategic prowess.

Posting this again in case people skip right to Page 5. I'm probably going to make small edits including Post #'s for the best posts in the roleplaying scenario tournaments and corresponding links to them.

Edit: Also, I just want to make it clear that it is not my intention to brag or come across as superior. I hope that it is not the case that I have. Again, there are plenty of great debaters out there. Just because I have so much experience doesn't mean there aren't any others out there who deserve the title. I just hope that there will be others out there who will deem me as one who does deserve the title.

#211 Posted by Saren (27902 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't debated in a while, but just based on what I remember I'll vote for Owie and GraniteSoldier.

#212 Posted by BruceRogers (16202 posts) - - Show Bio
#213 Posted by APEX_pretador (18636 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: do a good campaign, I might vote for you

#214 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (16940 posts) - - Show Bio
#215 Edited by GothamCiti (2890 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of deserving candidates here. While I don't mind biding my time or living without the title, I guess I'll throw my name in the hat.

If I had to set an example to future debaters based on my current standing, I would say that I always strive to be courteous. I also try to back up claims with relevant scans and give opponent's credit where credit's due. Another example I'd like to set to future debaters is that winning isn't everything. Although I may not have necessarily won every formal debate, I use the experience to learn and better myself for the future.

To conclude, here's a list of some past debates and a respect thread I've done. I consider myself particularly well versed in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-batman-lvenger-vs-scar-gothamciti-open-for-vot-1914656/?page=1 (A recent CaV I've done with Lvenger)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-unalaq-killerwasp-and-iroh-arcus1-vs-toph-goth-1803685/?page=1/ (A collab CaV with justicethorpsylocke against Arcus and Killerwasp)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-zuko-gothamciti-vs-favaro-leone-joewell911-fin-1780015/ (A friendly and close debate with Joewell911)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-karate-kid-gothamciti-vs-dragonball-earthlings-1875653/ (A civil debate involving Dragon Ball characters with Deathhero61 with close results. It also seems I'm the first person to rep Val Armorr/Karate Kid in a CaV)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-edward-elric-gothamciti-vs-toph-beifong-deathh-1840719/ (Another fun debate with Deathhero61)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sokka-respect-thread-water-tribe-1752764/ (My sole respect thread atm for Sokka)

Good luck to everyone nominated.

Au revoir
Au revoir
#216 Posted by APEX_pretador (18636 posts) - - Show Bio
#217 Posted by buildhare (8363 posts) - - Show Bio

Lubub, Arcus, Dstreet, Red viper.

#218 Edited by Owie (7027 posts) - - Show Bio

@saren: @lvenger@cosmicallyaware1 Thanks very much for the votes my good sirs! Very much appreciated to get votes from people I respect. Speaking of which, @beatboks1, you're one of the people who even being on your almost-in list is a meaningful thing. Thanks.

@fetts Nice self-promotion post. I didn't realize you had done so many CAVs! I thought your preamble there about what the Vine has meant to you came across really powerfully. I appreciate the community it creates too. It was fun seeing those Lunacyde, Dane, and Erik tourneys in there from back in the day, those shouldn't be forgotten. So--EVERYONE ELSE--I already voted for Fetts, but you should too!

#219 Edited by tparks (11467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see @lubub55 get in too. He gets my 4th vote. I still have one left.

Vote - lubub55

Header font just to make it easier to find for vote counters. Counting votes is way more of a b%&ch then you think it would be for Wyld and company. I got to experience some of that last year trying to help out with counting. If you read this, don't be confusing with your votes, or ask for changes to your previous votes. There is more recounts for this every year then there is for world leaders, and it always turns into a fustercluck trying to get a final tally. Just be considerate of the people who work on this.

#220 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio

As of post #220

Votes

• Allstarsuperman - 3
  • Amendment50 - 1
  • ANTHP2000 - 4
  • Apex_Predator - 3
  • Arcus1 - 7
  • AsgardianBrony -4
  • Beaconofstrength - 2
  • BlackestNight93/Vertigo-2
  • Blackpantherib
  • Blackspidey2099
  • BruceRogers -9
  • Buildhare
  • Chimeroid -9
  • Darthjhawk - 4
  • Deathhero61 - 4
  • Decaf_wizard
  • DedmanWalkin - 3
  • Dstreet45 -2
  • Fetts - 2
  • Foxerdes - 4
  • giliad_
  • God_Vulcan - 4
  • Gothamciti
  • Granitesoldier - 2
  • Just_Banter - 3
  • Justicethorpsylocke - 1
  • Keenko
  • Lubub55 - 4
  • Majinblackheart - 4
  • Mr_Ingenuity - 12
  • Mr-Luxcipher -1
  • Noone1996 - 1
  • Owie - 12
  • Pipxeroth -1
  • P00ty -1
  • PrimeZ0ne
  • RBT - 1
  • Sly_141
  • Shirso - 1
  • Supremegeneration - 1
  • Thedailybagel - 12
  • Thedarkpaladin - 3
  • The_Magister - 1
  • Thenewbluebeetle007 - 2
  • The_Red_Viper - 8
  • Thewatcherking -3
  • Thor_Parker82 - 4
  • Valor_175
  • Warlockmage/Kidman/Serrue -1
  • Wastelandman -2
  • Zemoftw
  • Zetsumoto - 11
Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#221 Posted by MyLittleFascist (29959 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Brah, I got 11 votes. Second time you miscounted for me. lmao

@emperorthanos: I actually have 8 votes.

1. You
  2. cdiddyman
  3. Brony
  4. Thor_parker
  5. Shade555
  6. deathhero
  7. destinyman75
  8. darthjhawk
  1. Beatboks
  2. Jardinain2
  3. Jucaslucasa
#222 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio

@zetsumoto: My bad. Though I didn't miscount the first time, I specifically didn't count his vote back then

#223 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (16940 posts) - - Show Bio
#224 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (12870 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Posted by BruceRogers (16202 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so here is my list:

@owie- I am surprised as to how he isn't a part of the HoF yet. A very knowledgeable user who is guaranteed to be an expert on any character he puts his mind to. From nigh omnipotent entities like The Molecule Man and The Beyonder to street level anti-heroes like Elektra. There is always a lot to learn from watching him debate or talk about them. Never loses his cool and is always polite and friendly, regardless of the debate or the debater. Definite HoF material in my book.

@mr_ingenuity- He may not be very active nowadays barring tourneys, but if there is any character you need to know about, chances are he will know about them enough to provide insightful knowledge. A cool and astute debater who also deserves a special mention for keeping his game face and cool on now matter how ugly the debate gets.

@majinblackheart- He may have only started debating recently but he kicks enough ass to warrant a place here. The go to guy for all things cosmic related from Marvel who is also very chilled out and amicable as a person. His debates on said characters are a great starting point for whoever wants to start learning about them.

@thedarkpaladin- One of the best debaters of manga/anime characters out there, you can expect enlightenment by watching him work and you will not be disappointed. A very friendly, smart and all around stand up guy who definitely deserves a place here.

@vertigo- Formally known as BlackestNight93, this here is your guy for Wildstorm related info and who is pretty handy with most street levellers too. From DC and Marvel. Always polite and helpful, these are qualities that I would look for in a HoF member.

#226 Posted by buildhare (8363 posts) - - Show Bio

Brucerogers as well.

#227 Posted by BruceRogers (16202 posts) - - Show Bio

@buildhare: Thank you man :). And good to see you again.

#228 Posted by the_red_viper (12522 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by Fetts (6192 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by decaf_wizard (15813 posts) - - Show Bio
#231 Posted by Just_Banter (12254 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll drop my first vote for @zetsumoto and decide on the rest later.

#232 Posted by Vertigo- (16865 posts) - - Show Bio
#233 Posted by BruceRogers (16202 posts) - - Show Bio

@vertigo-: My pleasure.

#234 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22885 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: Thanks for the vote and kind words, bro. You really give me too much credit. ;p

#235 Posted by BruceRogers (16202 posts) - - Show Bio
#236 Posted by Chimeroid (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping for visibility. Come on guys, i am sooo close :D

Vote For Chimeroid

Time for me to campaign:

First of all, this is my very first HOF campaign i believe almost 2 years ago or so:

Ooooh, ooohhh ooohh... I wanna campaign too!!!

No Caption Provided

Let's see some debates:

Here are some of my notable wins in debates (i assume you remember our own debate a while ago XD ):

vs Beatboks1 already a HoF member - Was scared crapless going into this one, i mean, i chose Arion to showcase a lesser known character and was matched up against the only dude on the vine who knows him better than i. @beatboks1indirectly taught me most of my debating style.

vs Darkraiden in finals of a tourney - hoping i could at least get @higorm to vote for me :D

vs Darkraiden - Rematch

vs Mr_ingenuity - I believe this was a really nice debate, unfortunately he decided to drop out of the tourney so we didn't really go to votes. Still a good read

And my losses

vs NimaMindtricks - One where i was taught what real formatting is.

vs TheNaughtyTitan - First CaV ever. @thenaughtytitan went on to win the tourney so i don't feel bad 'bout it at all :D

Some non-CaV debates i had

KC Superman vs Surfer, me and @citizensentry had a heated debate i simply loved going into. He was a real sport and hung in there with me.

Size of Apokolips - Lovely little argument between me and GhostRavage, still waiting for his reply, the thread is not about it so i will link directly to important posts. Or just click on the first one and scroll down :D

1. 2.3.4. 5.

I was still a noob on CV and i had an awesome little "sparring match" with @noone301994 - (Or is it @noone1996 now?) regarding Batman vs Iron Man. This made me realize how friendly CV can be and how much fun debates really are. -

However, i believe i am better this time around. So, stay tuned for my new campaign. For now, i will just tag those that i believe want me in :D

@emperorthanos@supremegeneration@jucaslucasa@causeimbatman@cdiddyman911@kevd4wg@krleavenger@vertigo-@apex_pretador@king_hellstorm@lvenger@blackpantherisb@sawed_off_it@ecstaticgrace

My New, and Very Simple, Campaign

I have been around for a while, and, unfortunately, i am well aware that i have been inactive for the past 6 months or so. However, i believe i have done quite a bit to help myself to some votes. I have debated some of the best debaters on the Vine. And, win or lose, no one could ever say i under-performed (except for that one round vs @apex_pretador i didn't have the time to finish, i am sorry for that, you deserved to win against me going all out, you were awesome).

Awesome Debates:

I will have to start with the legendary 6-way CaV.

CaV: 6 Way Battle - Legendary Debate! - This is an incredible debate that made me have to really think about every move i make. It is a lengthy read, but it is definitely worth it. Some of the best of the best were in it. In this debate we had @thor_parker82 (who really brought it hard) @beatboks1 (a long-term HoFer) @heirtothekingdom (Last round's inductee to HoF) @comic_book_fan and @jiraiya_sageofoil. I ended it with a very narrow lead, but i consider it to be a tie between myself and TP82.

CaV: Aquaman (Chimeroid) vs Thor (Lvenger) - I actually won that one. Now, to be clear, we limited Thor's abilities with restricting the use of lightning, which is what made it fair. However, it is still an almost impossible debate to win. Especially against @lvenger, one of the top 5 debaters on this website.

And, while we are mentioning my debates against Hall Of Fame Viners, i have made two of them rage quit in two different tourneys.

VS SirFizzWizz

VS Higorm

Tournament matches

Some of you who have been around for a bit longer probably know that i have won some of the high-tier tournaments around. Namely,

2016 High Tier PYP tourney - 2016 High Tier PYP tourney 3rd edition - Pick 3 High Tier

During those tournaments i have faced some of the best debaters out there. This included beatboks1, Mr_ingenuity, Ssj_God, Apex_Pretador, @asgardianbrony and others.

Coaching

While i do not make threads like @god_vulcan (btw, nice read) i did help whomever wanted some advice whether it is in the form of a single tutorial, or prolonged assistance. While i do not wish to take any credit for their successes, i do believe i have at least helped out a little to some of these Viners. The best of them being @sawed_off_it, @supremegeneration, and @sly_141 (if you guys want me to remove your tags, just say so). And i am always willing to help anyone who is willing to listen. I have also assisted anyone i could via the Where is this from thread. Unfortunately, i have been slightly inactive lately and couldn't reply to the requests.

RT's

One thing i realized when it comes to ComicVine is that i do not enjoy creating new threads. So i have only really created a single respect thread, and that one was for Willie Garvin and Modesty Blaise

However, i have been contributing to all Aquaman related respect threads for years now. They were all created by @ecstaticgrace in all of their awesomeness. This includes the

Arthur Curry aka Aquaman Composite Respect Thread

Composite Mera Respect Thread

Black Manta: Composite Respect Thread

Conclusion

This might be the first year i actually feel like there is a place for me in the HoF. And i really hope to get some gosh darn votes so that i can do so :D

#237 Posted by the_red_viper (12522 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Posted by Chimeroid (8631 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: Thought so last year too :D However, being split for last place is not a safe place to be :D

#239 Posted by KrleAvenger (25870 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: I'm thinking. Don't worry. Five and a half more days to go :)

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#240 Posted by blackpantherisb (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: Alright, I was going to do a big voting post tomorrow which you were going to be part of, but since your so persistent I’ll just throw you a vote now.

#241 Posted by the_red_viper (12522 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid: Lol. I was "in" myself only yesterday, so I know what you're saying =P

#242 Posted by Chimeroid (8631 posts) - - Show Bio
#243 Posted by Au_141 (700 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp since Chim isn't in HoF I'll vote for him since he helped get my footing. I may bore for others later as well

#244 Posted by Darthjhawk (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to see whose in the HOF this year.

#245 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6959 posts) - - Show Bio
#246 Posted by Darthjhawk (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Nope. I don’t think I’m ready to be in the HOF just yet

#247 Posted by Chimeroid (8631 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Edited by Major_Hellstrom (16940 posts) - - Show Bio

As of post #248

Votes

• Allstarsuperman - 3
  • Amendment50 - 1
  • ANTHP2000 - 4
  • Apex_Predator - 3
  • Arcus1 - 7
  • AsgardianBrony -4
  • Beaconofstrength - 2
  • BlackestNight93/Vertigo- 3
  • Blackpantherib
  • Blackspidey2099
  • BruceRogers -10
  • Buildhare
  • Chimeroid -12
  • Darthjhawk - 4
  • Deathhero61 - 4
  • Decaf_wizard
  • DedmanWalkin - 3
  • Dstreet45 -2
  • Fetts - 2
  • Foxerdes - 4
  • giliad_
  • God_Vulcan - 4
  • Gothamciti
  • Granitesoldier - 2
  • Just_Banter - 3
  • Justicethorpsylocke - 1
  • Keenko
  • Lubub55 - 4
  • Majinblackheart - 5
  • Mr_Ingenuity - 14
  • Mr-Luxcipher -1
  • Noone1996 - 1
  • Owie - 13
  • Pipxeroth -1
  • P00ty -1
  • PrimeZ0ne
  • RBT - 1
  • Sly_141
  • Shirso - 1
  • Supremegeneration - 1
  • Thedailybagel - 12
  • Thedarkpaladin - 4
  • The_Magister - 1
  • Thenewbluebeetle007 - 2
  • The_Red_Viper - 8
  • Thewatcherking -3
  • Thor_Parker82 - 4
  • Valor_175
  • Warlockmage/Kidman/Serrue -1
  • Wastelandman -2
  • Zemoftw
  • Zetsumoto - 13
#249 Edited by Wyldsong (9449 posts) - - Show Bio

@au_141 said:

Welp since Chim isn't in HoF I'll vote for him since he helped get my footing. I may bore for others later as well

Hopefully this is someone with an alt over 500 posts? If not, this vote won't count...

#250 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what? Give my last vote to Owie.