• 64 results
FlashyMan82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FlashyMan82

1.fight takes plaace in new york city 2.fight takes place in gotham city 3.Fight takes place anywhere

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

Superman soos

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

Hal and Wally

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Flash solos.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By super_psycho

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend

flash solos
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By emperorznb

Team 1.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chriconz123

Flash solooooooos.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kcaz

team 2 wins. flash cant fly. all supes and ww have to do is take the battle to the air and it will be a 2 on 1 situation. after eliminating hal, flash will also fall

batfan1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batfan1939

@kcaz: Interesting. And just because Flash can't fly doesn't mean he can't ramp/throw/etc. All he'd have to do is touch one of them, and they're frozen. Or if he ramperd off and managed a mid-air IMP he'd potentially KO one of them (if he caught them off-guard). Besides, he can rotate his arms fast enough to create whirlwinds -- that alone could mean he'd be a distraction. Or run back and forth fast enough to create a tornado-like vacuum. The possibilities are endless. Flash and GL take this.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XLR87T3

After Flash quickly takes out Diana, he sits back and watches the (green)fireworks which is Hal utterly destroying Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 should have this but it wont be as easy even for the Flash . Super senses here is the key

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PikminMania

@XLR87T3:

utterly destroying? Superman would defeat GL, and I'm pretty sure already has.

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Gotta go with the majority and say Lantern and Flash take it.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XLR87T3

@PikminMania: Same with Green Lantern, and Wally got his back if Hal isn't fighting correctly.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@kcaz said:

team 2 wins. flash cant fly. all supes and ww have to do is take the battle to the air and it will be a 2 on 1 situation. after eliminating hal, flash will also fall

This sounds good to me. Sure Flash can create whirlwinds and stuff but that only works assuming the fight is taking place a few feet off the ground haha. They'll take it higher. Flash is sooo overrated on here. Yeah I said it!

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Hal takes out Diana. Superman takes out Flash. Hal takes out Superman.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By emperorznb

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Hal takes out Diana. Superman takes out Flash. Hal takes out Superman.

No and no. Diana takes out Hal cause Diana's reflexes are a lot faster than Supes, in the same strength class as Supes, and a better fighter. She has busted Green Light constructs before. Why couldn't she do it against Hal?

For Superman to take out Flash, Superman must be on land to hit flash because throwing projectiles in the air would be pointless knowing that Flash could easily dodge all of it. While on land, Superman would get KO'ed before he can even move.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By difficlus

Flash solos, he can literally deck Superman before he can even think about flying...

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceIMC

Hal and Wally have this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Flash solos. Hal solos.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SPM1M

NO ONE IS SOLOING ANYONE IN THIS BATTLE that being said it could go either way if Supes and WW start out flying then they have the edge sure flash can ramp but even so supes and diana airborn are very fast and if flash misses with the ramp hes screwed as for Hal he has an advantage over supes, his ring can mimic k radiation i believe but even then he can be taken out by WW if the fight starts of on the ground then things look grim for team two ill give to team two 6/10

captainlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By captainlantern

Think this one can go either way, NONE of them are slouches. That said I would say Hal and Wally because of the diversity of their power sets and what they can do with them, they have beaten bricks before (given these are no ordinary bricks). I would say Team 1 a very very tight 6/10

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
Dflash29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dflash29

Hal and wally wins,

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has anyone on team 2 ever been shown to have a favorable standing against flash?

Getting a spirit to trip Flash before kicking him in the face does not count.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nightflash

you need to be more specific. which versions? is there prep? starting distance? rules? etc. 
If i don't have that info this battle is too close to decide.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Saren

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/thourock.jpg

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

I stand corrected.

Though I'd like to add while Flash may be able to take out Diana that way, it shouldn't really hurt Supes. There are no materials on earth that could withstand the force of light speed. Flash has the Speed Force scapegoat, but Supes doesn't. When he travels at light speeds he is using an infinite amount of energy and time bends around him (both effects confirmed to exist in the DC universe), so the rocks really shouldn't have an effect on him if he can handle that.

But you're still right, Supes really has no way of beating Flash without BFRing himself (unless he's willing to sit around until Flash dies of old age).

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

I stand corrected.

Though I'd like to add while Flash may be able to take out Diana that way, it shouldn't really hurt Supes. There are no materials on earth that could withstand the force of light speed. Flash has the Speed Force scapegoat, but Supes doesn't. When he travels at light speeds he is using an infinite amount of energy and time bends around him (both effects confirmed to exist in the DC universe), so the rocks really shouldn't have an effect on him if he can handle that.

But you're still right, Supes really has no way of beating Flash without BFRing himself (unless he's willing to sit around until Flash dies of old age).

There are hundreds of divine forged weapons on Themyscira. They've hurt Wonder Woman (and they're durable enough for her to say she wouldn't be able to destroy them no matter how much she tried, since they could only be destroyed by another divine forged weapon), I see no reason why they wouldn't survive the force of being thrown at that speed. And they'd hurt Superman, since he is vulnerable to magic.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: wouldn't that be auto-bfr unless fight #3 takes place in themyscira

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CitizenBane said:

I stand corrected.

There are hundreds of divine forged weapons on Themyscira. They've hurt Wonder Woman (and they're durable enough for her to say she wouldn't be able to destroy them no matter how much she tried, since they could only be destroyed by another divine forged weapon), I see no reason why they wouldn't survive the force of being thrown at that speed. And they'd hurt Superman, since he is vulnerable to magic.

It is not in Character for Flash to use those weapons, otherwise superman gets to barrow weapons from Flashes enemies...

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: Also, Flash doesn't have telescopic vision. He'd have trouble aiming at such a small target as well.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Saren

@The Man of Yesteryear: LOL, I honestly wasn't paying attention to the fact that these battles were taking place in cities. I thought they were just on Earth. Yeah, I guess that's a BFR under these conditions. I mentioned the Themyscirian weapons in response to what you said about there being no materials on Earth that could survive being thrown at the speed of light and hurt Superman.

How far would Superman go before he becomes impossible for Flash to target (even if he runs up the tallest skyscraper for the best vantage point)? One could argue that Superman flying that high above the city would be a BFR too.

@drgnx: I was discussing a no morals situation, see above. Scenarios like Superman using heat vision on the entire planet and Flash throwing deadly projectiles at Superman were being mulled, none of those are in morals.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane: Well I don't know the laws when it comes to airspace. I know it used to be anything above your property is considered yours, but I'm pretty sure they changed that. So I'll have to look into that when a city is specified as the battlefield.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nightflash

If supes and WW takes this fight in the air flash is pretty uselees and hal can take WW but not supes. However if the battle takes place on the ground hal and wally take down WW but im not sure if they can take down supes.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BMEZY

flash uses a blitzing speed-still+IMP to KO supes before he leaves the ground :D

or supes gets in the air and must forfiet, because then it's impossible to tag a moving flash with heat vision or anything else :D

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

Flash solo's.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By _Black

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

How is Superman arguably linearly faster than Flash?

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Black said:

Flying from the Vega System to Earth, a distance of 25 light years, in at most 10 minutes.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By _Black

@_Black said:

Flying from the Vega System to Earth, a distance of 25 light years, in at most 10 minutes.

I wouldn't take travel speed as a applicable feat in regards to this battle. Who knows, maybe it took time to gain this kind of speed or maybe he accelerating instantaneously; I don't know the context behind the feat.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lady_liberty

Flash and Hal should have the advantage here.

That said, they don't have an easy win. Key to their victory is Flash IMPing people before they get off the ground. If Wonder Woman is able to do the bracer block on Flash's IMP, or whatever, and they get into the air then it becomes a different fight. Hal doesn't have to speed to think fast enough to keep up with their attacks. If they can take him out quickly, and return to focus on Flash they might be able to beat him.

If they don't do that, or it doesn't work then Flash's IMP's, plus Hal's experience and raw power win.

mastergief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mastergief

All four combatants are on the ground talking about Goemon vs Twilight Suzuka thread. Diana and Supes say something nasty about Human mortals. Dukes are raised. Ding goes the bell.

All times are in seconds.

.0000001 Flash runs forward, and decides what pose he wants his new statues to be in.

.0000011 Flash moves some limbs around, puts smiles on faces, draws a wang on diana's forehead with handy dandy permanent marker.

.0000021 Speed steal. Fight's over. Flash donates new statues to wax museum.

.01 Hal activates ring and wills it to produce kryptonite radiation.

1 Hal realizes fight's over. Goes out to lunch with Lois. Ends up "comforting" her for the loss of her man all night long.

Dflash29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dflash29

well no offense but flash can take down supes and wonder woman and for air support hal

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wally solos but Hal would lose to either of them.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nickthedevil

@RyuHayabusa said:

Wally solos but Hal would lose to either of them.

pretty sure Lantern rings can emulate Kryptonite radiation.