Hal Jordan,Flash(Wally West) Vs Super Man And Wonder Woman

  • 64 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for flashyman82
FlashyMan82

53

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FlashyMan82

1.fight takes plaace in new york city 2.fight takes place in gotham city 3.Fight takes place anywhere

Avatar image for holyserpent
HolySerpent

13762

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

Superman soos

Avatar image for mrdirector786
MrDirector786

44710

Forum Posts

23241

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

Hal and Wally

Avatar image for comicstooge
ComicStooge

22062

Forum Posts

171

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Flash solos.

Avatar image for super_psycho
super_psycho

2843

Forum Posts

8160

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By super_psycho

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
Avatar image for demifiend
demifiend

3761

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By demifiend

 
   

  flash solos
Avatar image for emperorznb
emperorznb

1678

Forum Posts

80

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By emperorznb

Team 1.

Avatar image for chriconz123
chriconz123

581

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By chriconz123

Flash solooooooos.

Avatar image for kcaz
kcaz

1408

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By kcaz

team 2 wins. flash cant fly. all supes and ww have to do is take the battle to the air and it will be a 2 on 1 situation. after eliminating hal, flash will also fall

Avatar image for batfan1939
batfan1939

402

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By batfan1939

@kcaz: Interesting. And just because Flash can't fly doesn't mean he can't ramp/throw/etc. All he'd have to do is touch one of them, and they're frozen. Or if he ramperd off and managed a mid-air IMP he'd potentially KO one of them (if he caught them off-guard). Besides, he can rotate his arms fast enough to create whirlwinds -- that alone could mean he'd be a distraction. Or run back and forth fast enough to create a tornado-like vacuum. The possibilities are endless. Flash and GL take this.

Avatar image for xlr87t3
XLR87T3

10394

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By XLR87T3

After Flash quickly takes out Diana, he sits back and watches the (green)fireworks which is Hal utterly destroying Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

13832

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team 1 should have this but it wont be as easy even for the Flash . Super senses here is the key

Avatar image for pikminmania
PikminMania

4772

Forum Posts

6399

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By PikminMania

@XLR87T3:

utterly destroying? Superman would defeat GL, and I'm pretty sure already has.

Avatar image for guruoffunk
GuruOfFunk

459

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Gotta go with the majority and say Lantern and Flash take it.

Avatar image for xlr87t3
XLR87T3

10394

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By XLR87T3

@PikminMania: Same with Green Lantern, and Wally got his back if Hal isn't fighting correctly.

Avatar image for Pokeysteve
Pokeysteve

12042

Forum Posts

21613

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@kcaz said:

team 2 wins. flash cant fly. all supes and ww have to do is take the battle to the air and it will be a 2 on 1 situation. after eliminating hal, flash will also fall

This sounds good to me. Sure Flash can create whirlwinds and stuff but that only works assuming the fight is taking place a few feet off the ground haha. They'll take it higher. Flash is sooo overrated on here. Yeah I said it!

Avatar image for nightcrawler23
Nightcrawler23

859

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Hal takes out Diana. Superman takes out Flash. Hal takes out Superman.

Avatar image for emperorznb
emperorznb

1678

Forum Posts

80

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By emperorznb

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Hal takes out Diana. Superman takes out Flash. Hal takes out Superman.

No and no. Diana takes out Hal cause Diana's reflexes are a lot faster than Supes, in the same strength class as Supes, and a better fighter. She has busted Green Light constructs before. Why couldn't she do it against Hal?

For Superman to take out Flash, Superman must be on land to hit flash because throwing projectiles in the air would be pointless knowing that Flash could easily dodge all of it. While on land, Superman would get KO'ed before he can even move.

Avatar image for difficlus
difficlus

10659

Forum Posts

3482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19  Edited By difficlus

Flash solos, he can literally deck Superman before he can even think about flying...

Avatar image for princeimc
PrinceIMC

5506

Forum Posts

7471

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By PrinceIMC

Hal and Wally have this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

2516

Forum Posts

929

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Flash solos. Hal solos.

Avatar image for spm1m
SPM1M

969

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By SPM1M

NO ONE IS SOLOING ANYONE IN THIS BATTLE that being said it could go either way if Supes and WW start out flying then they have the edge sure flash can ramp but even so supes and diana airborn are very fast and if flash misses with the ramp hes screwed as for Hal he has an advantage over supes, his ring can mimic k radiation i believe but even then he can be taken out by WW if the fight starts of on the ground then things look grim for team two ill give to team two 6/10

Avatar image for captainlantern
captainlantern

13

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By captainlantern

Think this one can go either way, NONE of them are slouches. That said I would say Hal and Wally because of the diversity of their power sets and what they can do with them, they have beaten bricks before (given these are no ordinary bricks). I would say Team 1 a very very tight 6/10

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

12469

Forum Posts

111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
Avatar image for dflash29
Dflash29

103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25  Edited By Dflash29

Hal and wally wins,

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

3981

Forum Posts

551

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone on team 2 ever been shown to have a favorable standing against flash?

Getting a spirit to trip Flash before kicking him in the face does not count.

Avatar image for nightflash
Nightflash

841

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Nightflash

you need to be more specific. which versions? is there prep? starting distance? rules? etc. 
If i don't have that info this battle is too close to decide.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27947

Forum Posts

213824

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

12469

Forum Posts

111

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@ComicStooge said:

Flash solos.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27947

Forum Posts

213824

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#32  Edited By Saren

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/thourock.jpg

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@CitizenBane said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/thourock.jpg

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

I stand corrected.

Though I'd like to add while Flash may be able to take out Diana that way, it shouldn't really hurt Supes. There are no materials on earth that could withstand the force of light speed. Flash has the Speed Force scapegoat, but Supes doesn't. When he travels at light speeds he is using an infinite amount of energy and time bends around him (both effects confirmed to exist in the DC universe), so the rocks really shouldn't have an effect on him if he can handle that.

But you're still right, Supes really has no way of beating Flash without BFRing himself (unless he's willing to sit around until Flash dies of old age).

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27947

Forum Posts

213824

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Saren

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/thourock.jpg

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

I stand corrected.

Though I'd like to add while Flash may be able to take out Diana that way, it shouldn't really hurt Supes. There are no materials on earth that could withstand the force of light speed. Flash has the Speed Force scapegoat, but Supes doesn't. When he travels at light speeds he is using an infinite amount of energy and time bends around him (both effects confirmed to exist in the DC universe), so the rocks really shouldn't have an effect on him if he can handle that.

But you're still right, Supes really has no way of beating Flash without BFRing himself (unless he's willing to sit around until Flash dies of old age).

There are hundreds of divine forged weapons on Themyscira. They've hurt Wonder Woman (and they're durable enough for her to say she wouldn't be able to destroy them no matter how much she tried, since they could only be destroyed by another divine forged weapon), I see no reason why they wouldn't survive the force of being thrown at that speed. And they'd hurt Superman, since he is vulnerable to magic.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@CitizenBane: wouldn't that be auto-bfr unless fight #3 takes place in themyscira

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

3981

Forum Posts

551

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@CitizenBane said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@CitizenBane said:

I always wonder why people say Flash would immediately lose a fight if his opponent can get into the air. How does that happen? They fire projectiles at him? He can dodge anything they have and he's fully capable of throwing thousands of projectiles from the ground at near light speeds. At best his opponent can try to destroy the battlefield if morals aren't an issue, but if morals aren't an issue Flash could just IMP the sod before he strikes the ground with his/her planet busting punch.

If moral's are off, he's not dodging heat vision that can cover an entire planet. And the question can be reversed too, how does Flash stop them while they're in the air? He's never shown the same level of maneuverability or the ability to throw light speed projectiles. Stalemate in this case.

If I'm not mistaken, Superman once covered the Earth with his heat vision, but he had to fly thousands of miles into space and put some distance between him and the planet so that he could cover it all with a wide gaze. Correct me if I'm wrong. Doing that here is an automatic BFR. And you're wrong about him not showing the ability to throw light speed projectiles. He has.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/thourock.jpg

Morals off, it's not a stretch that he'd be chucking objects with more damage potential than rocks.

I stand corrected.

Though I'd like to add while Flash may be able to take out Diana that way, it shouldn't really hurt Supes. There are no materials on earth that could withstand the force of light speed. Flash has the Speed Force scapegoat, but Supes doesn't. When he travels at light speeds he is using an infinite amount of energy and time bends around him (both effects confirmed to exist in the DC universe), so the rocks really shouldn't have an effect on him if he can handle that.

But you're still right, Supes really has no way of beating Flash without BFRing himself (unless he's willing to sit around until Flash dies of old age).

There are hundreds of divine forged weapons on Themyscira. They've hurt Wonder Woman (and they're durable enough for her to say she wouldn't be able to destroy them no matter how much she tried, since they could only be destroyed by another divine forged weapon), I see no reason why they wouldn't survive the force of being thrown at that speed. And they'd hurt Superman, since he is vulnerable to magic.

It is not in Character for Flash to use those weapons, otherwise superman gets to barrow weapons from Flashes enemies...

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@CitizenBane: Also, Flash doesn't have telescopic vision. He'd have trouble aiming at such a small target as well.

Avatar image for saren
Saren

27947

Forum Posts

213824

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#38  Edited By Saren

@The Man of Yesteryear: LOL, I honestly wasn't paying attention to the fact that these battles were taking place in cities. I thought they were just on Earth. Yeah, I guess that's a BFR under these conditions. I mentioned the Themyscirian weapons in response to what you said about there being no materials on Earth that could survive being thrown at the speed of light and hurt Superman.

How far would Superman go before he becomes impossible for Flash to target (even if he runs up the tallest skyscraper for the best vantage point)? One could argue that Superman flying that high above the city would be a BFR too.

@drgnx: I was discussing a no morals situation, see above. Scenarios like Superman using heat vision on the entire planet and Flash throwing deadly projectiles at Superman were being mulled, none of those are in morals.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@CitizenBane: Well I don't know the laws when it comes to airspace. I know it used to be anything above your property is considered yours, but I'm pretty sure they changed that. So I'll have to look into that when a city is specified as the battlefield.

Avatar image for nightflash
Nightflash

841

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40  Edited By Nightflash

If supes and WW takes this fight in the air flash is pretty uselees and hal can take WW but not supes. However if the battle takes place on the ground hal and wally take down WW but im not sure if they can take down supes.

Avatar image for bmezy
BMEZY

1270

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By BMEZY

flash uses a blitzing speed-still+IMP to KO supes before he leaves the ground :D

or supes gets in the air and must forfiet, because then it's impossible to tag a moving flash with heat vision or anything else :D

Avatar image for jeanroygrant
jeanroygrant

20442

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

Flash solo's.

Avatar image for _black
_Black

2301

Forum Posts

1134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By _Black

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

How is Superman arguably linearly faster than Flash?

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@_Black said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

How is Superman arguably linearly faster than Flash?

Flying from the Vega System to Earth, a distance of 25 light years, in at most 10 minutes.

Avatar image for _black
_Black

2301

Forum Posts

1134

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By _Black

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

@_Black said:

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

Flash is starting to become ridiculously overrated. Really, he's going to solo team two by jumping off ramps when he's never shown the same level of maneuverability in the air as either of them? If team two can get it off the ground before a blitz from Flash (Superman is arguably faster when it comes to linear motion), they could take him. Though I'll still give team one 2/3 because of Hal (not saying he's more important, just that he is essential to team one), but no one is soloing here.

How is Superman arguably linearly faster than Flash?

Flying from the Vega System to Earth, a distance of 25 light years, in at most 10 minutes.

I wouldn't take travel speed as a applicable feat in regards to this battle. Who knows, maybe it took time to gain this kind of speed or maybe he accelerating instantaneously; I don't know the context behind the feat.

Avatar image for lady_liberty
lady_liberty

11034

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46  Edited By lady_liberty

Flash and Hal should have the advantage here.

That said, they don't have an easy win. Key to their victory is Flash IMPing people before they get off the ground. If Wonder Woman is able to do the bracer block on Flash's IMP, or whatever, and they get into the air then it becomes a different fight. Hal doesn't have to speed to think fast enough to keep up with their attacks. If they can take him out quickly, and return to focus on Flash they might be able to beat him.

If they don't do that, or it doesn't work then Flash's IMP's, plus Hal's experience and raw power win.

Avatar image for mastergief
mastergief

6

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By mastergief

All four combatants are on the ground talking about Goemon vs Twilight Suzuka thread. Diana and Supes say something nasty about Human mortals. Dukes are raised. Ding goes the bell.

All times are in seconds.

.0000001 Flash runs forward, and decides what pose he wants his new statues to be in.

.0000011 Flash moves some limbs around, puts smiles on faces, draws a wang on diana's forehead with handy dandy permanent marker.

.0000021 Speed steal. Fight's over. Flash donates new statues to wax museum.

.01 Hal activates ring and wills it to produce kryptonite radiation.

1 Hal realizes fight's over. Goes out to lunch with Lois. Ends up "comforting" her for the loss of her man all night long.

Avatar image for dflash29
Dflash29

103

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#48  Edited By Dflash29

well no offense but flash can take down supes and wonder woman and for air support hal

Avatar image for ryuhayabusa
RyuHayabusa

2039

Forum Posts

105

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wally solos but Hal would lose to either of them.

Avatar image for nickthedevil
nickthedevil

14954

Forum Posts

3121

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By nickthedevil

@RyuHayabusa said:

Wally solos but Hal would lose to either of them.

pretty sure Lantern rings can emulate Kryptonite radiation.