Any experienced GL would beat Diana
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Green Lantern Hal Jordan should win... Hal is a skilled enough Ring Wielder to really give Diana tha Bizness...  
lol
Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this "Amazon" WW or regular WW?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By sexy_merc

Hal Jordan.
cagane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cagane
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:
" Is this "Amazon" WW or regular WW? "
Regular WW
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By spidey 15

Hal!
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Decoy Elite

Hal Jordan would most likely win this one.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

hal would probably win but diana would give him a touch as nailz fight here

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reactor

Diana would bring new meaning to the phrase "Die Damn Hard", but I think Hal would win in the end.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Zoom

Wonder Woman. 

Freaking Hawkman can bust GL constructs.  Impulse has taken down a Green Lantern. 

Diana is faster, tougher, hits harder, is more skilled and has more personality than Hal.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Assman

Hal should be an experienced enough GL to take out WW.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Diana wins on the fact that Hal can not make constructs powerful enough to take her down or contain her fast enough she will go through his walls easily Hal got smacked around by Major Force. Than she is way fast and stronger plus she knows how to fight Hal just brawls

Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cagane said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:
" Is this "Amazon" WW or regular WW? "
Regular WW "

I would've picked Amazon.
cagane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cagane

Well, do you think another GL can cope with WW? Guy? Kyle? John?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Son_of_Magnus:
@Zoom:

You also have to realize those are low end feats, their constructs have stopped kyrptonian level enemys before.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Strafe Prower said:
"

@Son_of_Magnus:
@Zoom:

You also have to realize those are low end feats, their constructs have stopped kyrptonian level enemys before.

"
this is correct... 
OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OhTru

As powerful as Lanterns are I think Diana might win, his shields can be taken down and the worst stat for Hal is he's just a mortal. His ring may be uber powerful but he still thinks at human speeds and reacts at humans speeds.
Diana if she fights a bit out of character she charges in with a blitz might be able to crash through his shields before he can do anything

the next blow ends Hal

With a tiny bit of prep and both fighting in-character I give it to Hal, he should dominate even with just a tiny bit of prep

but in a random fight I see Wonder Woman being the stronger of the two

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Wonder Woman. I've seen her smash constructs with her lasso wrapped around her fists.

@Strafe Prower said:

"You also have to realize those are low end feats, their constructs have stopped kyrptonian level enemys before."

Major Force is one of them, or at least close. Not only that, Superman tested his strength against John Stewart's willpower constructs, and destroyed them. To be honest, there's really nothing low end about that. The Hawkman thing I've seen, but it was when he had golden mechanical wings. Some speculated that he was able to break them because GL's at the time were weak against yellow.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Precise
@Static Shock said:
" Wonder Woman. I've seen her smash constructs with her lasso wrapped around her fists."
Just a question, but when was this? If it was a feat of quite some time ago couldn't it be because her lasso is yellow, and lanterns used to be weak against yellow, much as you described the Hawkman thing? Just wondering though since i haven't read that comic myself i think..
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Static Shock said:
"Wonder Woman. I've seen her smash constructs with her lasso wrapped around her fists.

@Strafe Prower said:
"You also have to realize those are low end feats, their constructs have stopped kyrptonian level enemys before."
Major Force is one of them, or at least close. Not only that, Superman tested his strength against John Stewart's willpower constructs, and destroyed them. To be honest, there's really nothing low end about that. The Hawkman thing I've seen, but it was when he had golden mechanical wings. Some speculated that he was able to break them because GL's at the time were weak against yellow. "

Also you have to realize, GL's constructs are very versitile. I've seen John hurt Superman before he could react, even though he was possessed at the time, but shooting a construct at his eyes. The fact is, Hal has taken people who are faster, stronger, more versitle and more powerful than Diana and won. I don't see why he couldn't here just becase of Hawkman with special wings and Impulse(GL's have been shown to be taken down by Flashes though, so this isn't much of a surprise)
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Zoom said:
"Freaking Hawkman can bust GL constructs.  "

So can Wonder Woman
 So can Wonder Woman
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Diana was fighting an Average Green Lantern then... wont be the same as fighting Hal Jordan... and a GL can use a Beam Attack instead of Pure Construct anyways... if I recall thats what John Stewart did in GL Rebirth that knocked Superman, Wonder Woman and The Flash socks off... it was a Massive Beam attack... 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
@Strafe Prower: They can be versatile, but that doesn't mean that no superpowered being could break them. Hal has his share of wins and losses against people are more versatile than Wonder Woman, too. Captain Atom comes to mind. But, even if he's defeated people that seem more powerful than Diana, that doesn't mean that he'll beat Diana also.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@Precise: It was recent. Gambler just posted the scan.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Static Shock said:
" @Precise: It was recent. Gambler just posted the scan. "
yes very recent... that happened in Wonder Woman vol. 3 issue 19... just got through looking through it to see what was up in the battle in full... overall Diana looked like she was winning the fight... but again... we dont even know how skilled of a Green Lantern that dude was compared to Hal Jordan... 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock
@King Saturn said:
" Diana was fighting an Average Green Lantern then... wont be the same as fighting Hal Jordan... and a GL can use a Beam Attack instead of Pure Construct anyways... if I recall thats what John Stewart did in GL Rebirth that knocked Superman, Wonder Woman and The Flash socks off... it was a Massive Beam attack...  "
Beam attacks can be deflected by her bracelets. If they are wide, she could cross her bracelets to make an aegis in front of herself.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
" Diana was fighting an Average Green Lantern then... wont be the same as fighting Hal Jordan... and a GL can use a Beam Attack instead of Pure Construct anyways... if I recall thats what John Stewart did in GL Rebirth that knocked Superman, Wonder Woman and The Flash socks off... it was a Massive Beam attack...  "
  The GL she fought was anything but "average." He gave Wonder Woman one hell of a fight so I'm not seeing him as average at all. And against John Stewart, in issue number two we see him blast everybody unexpectedly and Superman is un-phased and apparently so was Wonder Woman cause in issue #3 the JLA are all laid out unconscious but Wonder Woman is still awake in the grip of Stewart's ring. There's no reason why Flash couldn't have "easily" dodged that beam and no reason why Wonder Woman couldn't have deflected it with her bracelets.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn said:
Beam attacks can be deflected by her bracelets. If they are wide, she could cross her bracelets to make an aegis in front of herself. "
under normal circumstance I guess... 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
@King Saturn said:
" under normal circumstance I guess...  "
Hmm?
DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#31  Edited By DMC

It's easy to pick Hal Jordan but I don't think Wonder Woman should be underestimated.

So ya Wonder Woman

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
  The GL she fought was anything but "average." He gave Wonder Woman one hell of a fight so I'm not seeing him as average at all. And against John Stewart, in issue number two we see him blast everybody unexpectedly and Superman is un-phased and apparently so was Wonder Woman cause in issue #3 the JLA are all laid out unconscious but Wonder Woman is still awake in the grip of Stewart's ring. There's no reason why Flash couldn't have "easily" dodged that beam and no reason why Wonder Woman couldn't have deflected it with her bracelets. "

He was Average... the Constructs he created for the most part she was able to tear through like Paper... until the end when she let her guard down... the Massive Beam John blasted blew everyone back supposedly... and what do you mean by this last sentence hear ? do you mean in the scan itself or in general... cause issue 3... The Flash was caught by an attack from John Stewart cause he was layed out... 

@Static Shock said:

" @King Saturn said:
" under normal circumstance I guess...  "
Hmm? "
I dont think Diana blocked the beams on that occasion that I mentioned... 

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#33  Edited By EdwardWindsor

hal jordan a good green lantern would challenge most of the dc heavy hitters and hal is the best  of the earth sector lanterns for me , so a slow but eventual win for hal

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock
@King Saturn: Probably not. But, you know she could have blocked them.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Static Shock said:
" @King Saturn: Probably not. But, you should could have blocked them. "
I think you are right... 
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Ebbm

why was Wonder Woman fighting a Green Lantern?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Ebbm said:
" why was Wonder Woman fighting a Green Lantern? "

over some bullsh!t about who would win in a fight between Manny Pacquiao versus Floyd Mayweather Jr.

:P 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
" and what do you mean by this last sentence hear ? do you mean in the scan itself or in general... cause issue 3... The Flash was caught by an attack from John Stewart cause he was layed out... 
I'm saying Stewart's blast caught them all off guard, which wouldn't be the case here. Flash is easily fast enough to dodge a GL blast and Wonder Woman's reflexes are easily fast enough to deflect em.  So being caught off guard was a major part of what happened in the example you're using. I'm not saying Flash wasn't laid out.......I also pointed out that Wonder Woman was the only one still conscious after the blast so its not like you even represented what happened accurately.

@King Saturn said:
He was Average... the Constructs he created for the most part she was able to tear through like Paper... until the end when she let her guard down.

His offensive attacks were successful from the beginning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

@Gambler - I didnt say that the Beam Attack KOed everyone... I said it knocked their socks off... which it did initially when it knocked everyone back... 

also I dont know what you are trying to show with these Scans... the first scan is the only one that seems to be somewhat useful here... but in the last two scans Diana was able to handle those arrows shot at her.. Diana didnt really get hurt until the end of the fight... she was basically schooling the GL... tearing up his Constructs and Deflecting them... 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
"

@Gambler - I didnt say that the Beam Attack KOed everyone... I said it knocked their socks off... which it did initially when it knocked everyone back... 

also I dont know what you are trying to show with these Scans... the first scan is the only one that seems to be somewhat useful here... but in the last two scans Diana was able to handle those arrows shot at her.. Diana didnt really get hurt until the end of the fight... she was basically schooling the GL... tearing up his Constructs and Deflecting them... 

"
You insinuated that Hal could use the same attack Stewart did without taking into consideration the context in which Stewart accomplished what he did. Not sure what your intent was then by saying "It knocked their socks off" when all it was shown to do was knock them off their feet and Superman was unphased by it. Obviously something else happened between the blast on the final pages of issue 2 and the beginning panels of issue 3. 

The scans are self explanatory I would think. Especially the first scan which shows her sustaining more damage from the so called "average" GL then she did in the example you used with John Stewart ;)
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtPhantom
@Precise said:
" @Static Shock said:
" Wonder Woman. I've seen her smash constructs with her lasso wrapped around her fists."
Just a question, but when was this? If it was a feat of quite some time ago couldn't it be because her lasso is yellow, and lanterns used to be weak against yellow, much as you described the Hawkman thing? Just wondering though since i haven't read that comic myself i think.. "
I think it was in the latest WW series, a couple of years ago. Nothing yellow about anything.

But just to play the devil's advocate on the strength thing, Hal has taken on Mongul and won, several times in fact. It's not like he can't dish out such level of force.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
@AtPhantom said:
 But just to play the devil's advocate on the strength thing, Hal has taken on Mongul and won, several times in fact. It's not like he can't dish out such level of force. "
LOL. I remember that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
"

"
You insinuated that Hal could use the same attack Stewart did without taking into consideration the context in which Stewart accomplished what he did. Not sure what your intent was then by saying "It knocked their socks off" when all it was shown to do was knock them off their feet and Superman was unphased by it. Obviously something else happened between the blast on the final pages of issue 2 and the beginning panels of issue 3.   The scans are self explanatory I would think. Especially the first scan which shows her sustaining more damage from the so called "average" GL then she did in the example you used with John Stewart ;) "

she didnt sustain more damage against this GL... the Construct only knocked her into a Wall... she was fine until the End... that Massive Beam was an attack of Greater Range... and it did more Overall Damage... even if John did use it as a Cheap Shot so to speak... 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
she didnt sustain more damage against this GL... the Construct only knocked her into a Wall... she was fine until the End... that Massive Beam was an attack of Greater Range... and it did more Overall Damage... even if John did use it as a Cheap Shot so to speak... "
We saw the effects of being slammed into the wall, she was dropped to her hands and knees and seemingly dazed. Against John Stewart we dont get to see anything. The beam doesn't even hit anyone, it hits the ground in front of them and all that is shown is the JLA being lifted off their feet by the blow back. The only thing that was actually shown to have sustained damage from the blast was the ground lol.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
she didnt sustain more damage against this GL... the Construct only knocked her into a Wall... she was fine until the End... that Massive Beam was an attack of Greater Range... and it did more Overall Damage... even if John did use it as a Cheap Shot so to speak... "
We saw the effects of being slammed into the wall, she was dropped to her hands and knees and seemingly dazed. Against John Stewart we dont get to see anything. The beam doesn't even hit anyone, it hits the ground in front of them and all that is shown is the JLA being lifted off their feet by the blow back. The only thing that was actually shown to have sustained damage from the blast was the ground lol. "

and Zatanna... and Aquaman... and Batman... 

the impact of the blast layed them out as well... 

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
" @Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
We saw the effects of being slammed into the wall, she was dropped to her hands and knees and seemingly dazed. Against John Stewart we dont get to see anything. The beam doesn't even hit anyone, it hits the ground in front of them and all that is shown is the JLA being lifted off their feet by the blow back. The only thing that was actually shown to have sustained damage from the blast was the ground lol. "

"
Maybe it did maybe it didnt. All we see is them being blown back. Like I said, obviously something else happened because Superman was un-phased after the blast (right after the blast in fact) and then all the sudden in issue 3 he's laid out. Wonder Woman was blown back in the blast and we never see what happens directly after that either. In issue 3 she's the only one still conscious...so for all we know Stewart could have hit them with another blast. We already know for a fact Superman was hit with another attack, Aquaman, Z, and Batman could have been as well.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:

"
Maybe it did maybe it didnt. All we see is them being blown back. Like I said, obviously something else happened because Superman was un-phased after the blast (right after the blast in fact) and then all the sudden in issue 3 he's laid out. Wonder Woman was blown back in the blast and we never see what happens directly after that either. In issue 3 she's the only one still conscious...so for all we know Stewart could have hit them with another blast. We already know for a fact Superman was hit with another attack, Aquaman, Z, and Batman could have been as well. "
thats possible... but also the scan shows that the attack that John Stewart used was not a Concentrated Attack on one Specific Person... whereas the other GL is seemingly enraged and concentrating specifically on one person ( Wonder Woman )... his Power was aiming to take out one person... while John was going for everyone with that Massive Beam... 
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@King Saturn said:
" thats possible... but also the scan shows that the attack that John Stewart used was not a Concentrated Attack on one Specific Person... whereas the other GL is seemingly enraged and concentrating specifically on one person ( Wonder Woman )... his Power was aiming to take out one person... while John was going for everyone with that Massive Beam...  "
But we dont know if Stewart's first initial  attack took out anybody, or if it was another attack that took place off pnael.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Gambler said:
" @King Saturn said:
" thats possible... but also the scan shows that the attack that John Stewart used was not a Concentrated Attack on one Specific Person... whereas the other GL is seemingly enraged and concentrating specifically on one person ( Wonder Woman )... his Power was aiming to take out one person... while John was going for everyone with that Massive Beam...  "
But we dont know if Stewart's first initial  attack took out anybody, or if it was another attack that took place off pnael. "
I didnt say the attack did actually take out everyone... I said John was going for everyone with that attack... it was his Intent... you can tell that because the range of the beam knocked everyone back... so even if it didnt take everyone out... it was intended to
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Strafe Prower

Good stuff here guys. 

Also, can WW's bracelest be removed off her wrists?