• 122 results
Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since it is rebirth feats only, Hal wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charan_ said:

Since it is rebirth feats only, Hal wins.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: which issue did this happen in?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: what green lantern issues would you recommend?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf4fbbd7462c
deactivated-5bf4fbbd7462c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal without doubt.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: I don’t recall hank stomping him in that issue... he knocked Hal down but Hal was still in good shape, not sure what you’re referring to. In fact Hal took out an amped Zod so really hal ain’t so far below either Clark or hank

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tedirey said:

Hal Jordan recently got stomped by Cyborg Superman using the “power of Superman”.

Hal may be at least a planet buster but Supes is more than he could handle.

What are you talking about? If it's just that one scan. He didn't even blast Hal it was some random Green Lantern. Hal wasn't even one of the people blasting him in that since

If you are talking about the fight in general, then Henshaw had the Phantom ring. Which amped him greatly and made him more powerful than ever. Considering the phantom ring allows him to tap into all every Emotional Spectrum Power.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: I think he was referring to the page before that one, hank had hit Hal once or twice but it definitely wasn’t a stomp, Hal was even tanking the hits pretty easily but he called in the other lanterns not because he was getting beaten but to end the fight quickly to diminish damage to the city. Like I said earlier Hal beat Zod who was on a planet with two suns.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Green Lantern dies

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tonywayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my mind says hal my heart says supes

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is anyone going to ask how Superman was able to fix the moon? Or was this explained in the comic? That feat looks so stupid without any context

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#71  Edited By Supermanthor

@leonardsnart: This feat is coming from a guy who thinks he can match Grant Morrison's creativity what did you expect? I like Scott but he's just recycling old ideas

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: what does that prove

That Superman blitzes in a nintosecond (yoctosecond isn't anywhere near small enough to fully describe how fast Superman was moving in that scan)

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: ooooo but still I rather have someone with magic fixed it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
deactivated-5c15c5c049c51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: It’s revealed pretty damn clearly that Zod lost the fight against Hal on purpose, it was part of his plan in order to have the Guardians turn a blind eye to his “operation”.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal wins.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: ooooo but still I rather have someone with magic fixed it

You rather Billy do that ridiculous feat? That would be a massive astronomical buff since Post Flashpoint Captain Marvel is a huge disappointment right now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman already dominated him while severely holding back and was scared that he had bloken his head with a single punch. The excuse of “but - but Hal was mind controlled” is laughable when, for one, Hal was only ever made to see an illusion, nothing more, he acted completely on his own accord. Secondly, Hal himself contradicted this notion in the following issue even when under a much more complex illusion.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: how does he make the pieces stick? How does he know where the pieces go?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: I thought you calced the moon rebuilding feat at just over half the speed of light? Where's this 10^64 times the speed of light calc from KMC come from?

On topic, Clark is faster thanks to the moon feat in Justice League #9 but Hal did block a blast that was stated to be capable of splitting a moon in Jurgens' Green Lantern run so durability goes to him for now.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Alsimmons77

Hal decicevly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Both calcs are problematic in my opinion, what I calced, when the feat first came out, was only based on the speed trail of Superman drawn by the artist, and I only calced Clark's speed on the first panel. Considering the sheer volume of the Moon, which is multiple billion cubic km (meaning that even if the Moon was broken into kilometer wide "chunks", Clark would still have billions of them to move), I'm not at all confident in calcing the feat solely based on the trail drawn, Jimenez couldn't have possibly drawn billions of speed lines, hell not even thousands. I'm not saying that Clark is *10^26 times FTL, but the feat definitely is way above relativistic, just by considering the time-frame and the sheer size/volume of the Moon I believe it's solidly FTL+. Also:

Hal did block a blast that was stated to be capable of splitting a moon in Jurgens' Green Lantern run so durability goes to him for now.

I must have missed that, when did it happen?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: I'd certainly like for that to be the case, believe me. I just need to look into it rather than trust the word of KMC.

It happened in Green Lanterns #55 I believe.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: so clearly you’ve calculated Superman’s exact speed, trajectory and duration of work time and determined it means Clark can blitz Hal, someone who also has mftl combat speeds in a unit of time you made up. This feat is fast sure but not as fast as some higher end feats that others have performed. Hal made a flight construct that almost opened a portal to the speed force. Let’s not pretend like Hal is the slowest person ever

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal Jordan

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: so clearly you’ve calculated Superman’s exact speed, trajectory and duration of work time and determined it means Clark can blitz Hal, someone who also has mftl combat speeds in a unit of time you made up. This feat is fast sure but not as fast as some higher end feats that others have performed. Hal made a flight construct that almost opened a portal to the speed force. Let’s not pretend like Hal is the slowest person ever

Don't even try to fight it. You're gonna lose. Superman had to gather trillions upon trillions of pieces of moons scattered across the solar system, and the calc is only counting the distance shown in the scan, which is a little over twice the diameter of the moon. In fact, the calc lowballs to the extreme by assuming most pieces are 10 km sized rather than truck size like the scan showed. He did that feat in the span of 20 seconds. So just like we know for a fact that Wally West is FTL++++++ by calculating the bomb evacuation feat, we know for a fact that recent Superman is FTL++++++ by calculating this moon reconstruction feat.

Hal tends to have "Thor level" reflexes (which is, low-mid superhuman until the plot needs more), while that moon feat actually caused Batman to say "wow" which is really the biggest feat

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What ?Hal Jordan doesn't have Thor level reflexes.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Marishtar

Lol any thread with Supes losing produces crazyness like FTL++++++ for him or Hal having Thor level reflexes.

Hal stomps.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: sold me on that argument, you had me at “he caused Batman to say wow”

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ?Hal Jordan doesn't have Thor level reflexes.

He kind of does. Hal is slow enough that, if the writers want Batman or another street leveler to look fast, they'll have GL be the guinea pig and get made a fool out of. But when he's up against high tiers, he usually can react unless they "use their speed in the fight" in which case he usually gets blitzed. Most green lanterns have that same problem

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Lol any thread with Supes losing produces crazyness like FTL++++++ for him or Hal having Thor level reflexes.

Hal stomps.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: how did he know where the pieces went?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman repairing the moon is very stupid, couldn't they have just made him push/pull or moon bust one of Saturn's moon?

Or for a speed feat just have him save people from an exploding building like flash did when he saved people from an exploding city I think, so many ways to display a characters speed and power without bringing in stupidity into it, might as well give superman toon-force with this feat

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: how did he know where the pieces went?

He uses super sight obviously. Superman can scan entire planets. But another thing is that just from that feat, from Superman's perception level, inside a single second, he lives the entire age of the Universe, ten times over.

Post Crisis Wally West would be blushing right now

But Rebirth Superman has another perception feat that blows all these out of the water

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: super sight to see where all the shattered pieces of the moon go? Being able to see far shouldnt allow you to do that, no matter how far your sight sees

And you don't think it's stupid for someone who will be getting tagged by almost everyone in the next issue to be so fast he can live the entire age of the universe ten times over in one second? We should either get ready for an obscene level of PIS in Supermans comics if this feat isn't considered an outlier unless we're going to scale everyone he has a fight with from now to this speed feat

Get ready for Aquaman to be FTL+++++++