If we were going by classic versions?  =] "
Pre-Crisis Hal would win pretty easily.

@difficlus said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @difficlus said:
" SS wins this probably 10/10 "
Using only current versions, he maxes out at 8. "
how does Hal win the other 2 times? "
He's been able to react to people like Hank who has higher combat speed than Surfer and he's able to physically compete with class 100s. On top of that, he is very versatile. "
what has Silver age Hal done? i though those guys were ridiculously over powered though... 

Ok...i know (actually both have smiliar combat speed), but i think SS is still more versatile...though they can each do different things, e.g. i don't think SS can create a planet of hardened energy like Hal nor could Hal create a blackhole like SS...

PS:Hal has resisted MM level telepathy right? i think he would...what about SS draining his ring..
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By sexy_merc
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: Oh, ok then! Well, can i ask how powerful pre crisis Hal was? =] "
He can do anything he wanted with the Oan Ring back then. Fly through stars, sun, black holes. Lanterns who were JUST inducted into the Corps (so noobs) could seal black holes and cage Doomsday. He could time travel, has sliced a planet in half, one-shot Pre-Crisis Superman, has blow up planets with normal energy blasts etc. That's how they SHOULD be written now without the retcons by the stupid writer Johns, they would still be at that level.

@difficlus: Read above for a few of what Hal's done. Hal can block off J'onn from his mind completely. John did it in Cosmic Odyssey and Hal talked about doing it if he was ever to face J'onn. Surfer draining his Ring is questionable, I mean people like Sinestro and Dr. Light failed to do so in the past. Firestorm nearly died trying to absorb constructs from it. Hal can always scan Surfer for his weakness or scan him for his power source, and can absorb the Power Cosmic, he's been able to absorb supernovas. If we're using current Johns Hal, then absorbing the Power Cosmic isn't something he'd due but if it was the REAL Hal from Post or Pre-Crisis, it's a tactic he'd try considering he's scanned J'onn and Superman, and even created kryptonite radiation.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc: I see. They are pretty damn powerful! Thanks! 
=]
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By sexy_merc
@spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: I see. They are pretty damn powerful! Thanks! =] "
That wasn't even all of their best feats. Pre-Crisis Lanterns, even rookies were dangerous as hell. The weakest members can fly through black holes, create white dorf stars, fly through them, construct shields against planetary explosions etc.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Primmaster64
@Sexy Merc said:
" @spidey 15 said:
That wasn't even all of their best feats. Pre-Crisis Lanterns, even rookies were dangerous as hell. The weakest members can fly through black holes, create white dorf stars, fly through them, construct shields against planetary explosions etc. "
damn
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey 15
@Sexy Merc said:
" @spidey 15 said:
That wasn't even all of their best feats. Pre-Crisis Lanterns, even rookies were dangerous as hell. The weakest members can fly through black holes, create white dorf stars, fly through them, construct shields against planetary explosions etc. "
WTF! 
If the weakest members can accomplish feats equal to SS's then i can imagine how easy PC Hal can eat him! 
=]
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By difficlus
@Sexy Merc said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Sexy Merc: Oh, ok then! Well, can i ask how powerful pre crisis Hal was? =] "
He can do anything he wanted with the Oan Ring back then. Fly through stars, sun, black holes. Lanterns who were JUST inducted into the Corps (so noobs) could seal black holes and cage Doomsday. He could time travel, has sliced a planet in half, one-shot Pre-Crisis Superman, has blow up planets with normal energy blasts etc. That's how they SHOULD be written now without the retcons by the stupid writer Johns, they would still be at that level.

@difficlus: Read above for a few of what Hal's done. Hal can block off J'onn from his mind completely. John did it in Cosmic Odyssey and Hal talked about doing it if he was ever to face J'onn. Surfer draining his Ring is questionable, I mean people like Sinestro and Dr. Light failed to do so in the past. Firestorm nearly died trying to absorb constructs from it. Hal can always scan Surfer for his weakness or scan him for his power source, and can absorb the Power Cosmic, he's been able to absorb supernovas. If we're using current Johns Hal, then absorbing the Power Cosmic isn't something he'd due but if it was the REAL Hal from Post or Pre-Crisis, it's a tactic he'd try considering he's scanned J'onn and Superman, and even created kryptonite radiation. "
not sure if he can abosrb the power cosmic, but he could try... lots of others have failed (without PIS) 
wow one shot silver age superman!! damn! nuff said...lol. why are they so powerful?
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By crabtree

silver surfer wins.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By sexy_merc
@difficlus: They've always been powerful in Pre-Crisis. Kyle has the best feats out of any Lantern Post-Crisis, having absorbed and constructed shields from solar system busters more than once and insane telepathic resistance feats etc.