Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clean_Uniform

Hal Jordan (Pre Flashpoint & Rebirth)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Hal is fully rested between matches
  • He has all feats from Post COIE, Pre Flashpoint and Rebirth
  • He will not be holding back at all, neither will the opponents (so keep that in mind)
  • BFR is allowed
  • Winner by any means

Savage Hulk

616 Hulk
616 Hulk

Black Bolt

616 Black Bolt
616 Black Bolt

Thor

616 Thor
616 Thor

Stable Sentry

Stable Sentry 616
Stable Sentry 616

Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer
Silver Surfer

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For cleaner formatting put an underline between each character. Hal probably stops at Thor but most likely stops at Sentry. Only reason he doesn't stop at Hulk is cause bfr.

Hkku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hkku

Hulk below black Blot and Sentry bad Gauntlet

Stops at surfer beats rest

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at surfer

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can surely beat Thor but Thor is taking the majority

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

could stop anywhere or clears

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky-father: wth?

sky-father

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: I mean a case could be made for him beating anyone here and a case could be made for him getting beat by anyone here

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could stop at Thor but most likely at Surfer. Why Hulk is first on the list I just don't get.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Black Bolt

BaftDastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk should be above Black Bolt. Defeats Black Bolt, could potentially beat Hulk in a tough fight but loses to Thor, Sentry and Norrin

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh clears

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Hulk so low and why is Sentry so high?

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Hulk can't fly, he will never tag him with his below-Spiderman-speed, and Hal can oneshot him if serious.

Also, Hal clears. Surfer is the only threat because he can drain, but I don't think he can do it fast enough before he gets wrecked.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Hulk can't fly, he will never tag him with his below-Spiderman-speed, and Hal can oneshot him if serious.

Also, Hal clears. Surfer is the only threat because he can drain, but I don't think he can do it fast enough before he gets wrecked.

Your posts are too hilarious lol. Like is there are thread where you don't overwank DC? Surfer literally atomizes Hal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can beat a few and can put up a fight with any of them tbh but going all out I think any of the powerhouses here take the majority over him

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened said:

Your posts are too hilarious lol. Like is there are thread where you don't overwank DC? Surfer literally atomizes Hal.

Just like he atomized 616 Thor when both were bloodlusted? Yeah, I'm the one overwanking...sure buddy

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Underfire47

@whathappened: When was Surfer bloodlusted against Thor? Also you should be smart enough to know that heroes don't tend to kill each other in comics often if at all, considering how many times the JL members fought between one another they should all be dead by now, but surprisingly they are not. Yes you are overwanking, you have been since your old banned XLR87T3 account.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every fight here is actually debatable and can go either way honestly.

One thing that isn't much debatable is that Surfer beats the living crap out of Hal, due to being literally better at everything than him and having way more raw power behind him.

redflashracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal clears

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: When was Surfer bloodlusted against Thor? Also you should be smart enough to know that heroes don't tend to kill each other in comics often if at all, considering how many times the JL members fought between one another they should all be dead by now, but surprisingly they are not. Yes you are overwanking, you have been since your old banned XLR87T3 account.

No Caption Provided

Surfer still got oneshotted right after that, Haha. Also, funny how you act like you aren't on like your 3rd or 4th alt account, please sit down sir

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Underfire47

@whathappened: That's B&T Thor who was amped and was going around 1-2 shotting every high-tier and herald level character he came across, he'd one-shot Hal too and that's a pre-Annhiliation Surfer, so your levels of deduction are as impressive as ever i see. I never hid that i am on my alt, my point was you were wanking on your previous account and you are wanking now still.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: There's no proof he was amped, both the book and the writer specifically says he wasn't, and you were wanking Marvel from your very first account, then got banned, created an alt, kept wanking Marvel characters, inevitably got banned again, created another alt, kept wanking Marvel characters...

I think we see a pattern here

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Underfire47

@whathappened: Yes there is the writers/editors specifically mentioned he maintained a high level of adrenaline boost due to his insanity at the time, which boosted his strength, which is what allowed him to beat all those characters like that, they directly mention this.

No Caption Provided

This should be obvious to anyone with common sense, due to the fact that Thor never stomped any one of those characters before or after this event. The difference between you and me is that i don't wank one specific publisher, just the other day i went back and forth with another user explaining to him why Superman beats Thor, or the sheer fact that i admit Hal can beat anyone here 1v1 except for Surfer is obvious proof that i dont wank Marvel otherwise i'd say he loses every fight. all you do is be one-dimensional and predictable in every single thread you are in. You wont find a single thread of me where i wank Marvel over DC, because that is childish and silly and left best for fanboys like yourself.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have trouble believing he’ll pass Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d
deactivated-5eb3c213afb6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With effort, Hal wins sheerly out of the fact that he's composite.

Clean_Uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Clean_Uniform

As for why Black Bolt is above Hulk, I looked at all the Hulk vs BB battles and BB won the battle against Savage Hulk. As for as every other version of Bruce, Hulk apparently stomps him. I was kind of debating whether Hulk should be above BB but I do believe a morals off Black Bolt would certainly give more trouble for Hal than Hulk would. @baftdastard@hkku@panzerx (same can be said for a morals off Thor and Sentry)

Plus the fact that Hulk would have trouble hitting GL and can easily be BFR'd unlike the rest.

Hulk vs Black Bolt

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Underfire47

@clean_uniform: I am the biggest Hulk supporter here and i actually agree with your assessment, with BFR ON and this being Savage Hulk, he should be below BB in this gauntlet.

Although BB and Hulk haven't fought in over 4 decades, Hulk(even Savage Hulk) has grown a lot more powerful since then, i still don't know if he would tank a scream from BB, he seems to lack the damage soak that incarnations like Green Scar and Devil Hulk have.

So the ordering is fine IMO, I'd personally put Sentry below worthy Thor, but the rest is fine.

Hkku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hkku: He is definitely a high tier, his physicals alone made him a close second to Hulk and he has even physically overpowered Gladiator, traded blows with Namor and sent him flying with a punch, etc... With his physicals alone he is a high-tier, then he has stuff like his electron beams and not to mention his voice that puts him at the level of even the best high-tiers.

Clean_Uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47

@clean_uniform: I am the biggest Hulk supporter here and i actually agree with your assessment, with BFR ON and this being Savage Hulk, he should be below BB in this gauntlet.

Although BB and Hulk haven't fought in over 4 decades, Hulk(even Savage Hulk) has grown a lot more powerful since then, i still don't know if he would tank a scream from BB, he seems to lack the damage soak that incarnations like Green Scar and Devil Hulk have.

So the ordering is fine IMO, I'd personally put Sentry below worthy Thor, but the rest is fine.

Appreciate it. Sentry and Thor was also a toss-up.

BaneTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Sentry

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Yes there is the writers/editors specifically mentioned he maintained a high level of adrenaline boost due to his insanity at the time, which boosted his strength, which is what allowed him to beat all those characters like that, they directly mention this.

No Caption Provided

This should be obvious to anyone with common sense, due to the fact that Thor never stomped any one of those characters before or after this event. The difference between you and me is that i don't wank one specific publisher, just the other day i went back and forth with another user explaining to him why Superman beats Thor, or the sheer fact that i admit Hal can beat anyone here 1v1 except for Surfer is obvious proof that i dont wank Marvel otherwise i'd say he loses every fight. all you do is be one-dimensional and predictable in every single thread you are in. You wont find a single thread of me where i wank Marvel over DC, because that is childish and silly and left best for fanboys like yourself.

@underfire47:Hey, buddy, I don't think you know what adrenalin is, or even what an "amp" is. The writer likened the power Thor had to adrenaline, because the power was from within himself, not from an outside force like the Power Cosmic. Adrenaline is something an animal or a human gets when they are in a fight or literally dying. It doesn't increase your strength, that is not what adrenaline does. It only means that Thor completely stopped holding back. Thor is always subconciously holding back, even against Silver Surfer. Much like Superman, when he truly let's loose, it's almost like Thor is a completely different power level. Bloodlusted Thor >>>>> Bloodlusted Silver Surfer.

Another thing, I don't always favor DC over Marvel. After all, for the longest time people got on me for wanking Thor in a tourney, before Aaron and his minions came and assassinated him. He's still my favorite character (I mean, pretending Unworthy Thor never existed), but I still have to be objective. For example, pretending Superman can't statue lightning whenever he wants to, or like he hasn't blitzed bricks literally dozens of times, isn't an argument why Hulk or Thor would defeat Superman. But let's be perfectly clear here. This statement,

You wont find a single thread of me where i wank Marvel over DC, because that is childish and silly and left best for fanboys like yourself

Is not true, and easily proven false. You are the one who threw the first punch here, let's not forget.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, Surfer and Sentry wins, Black Bolt and Hulk lose.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Hey, buddy, I don't think you know what adrenalin is, or even what an "amp" is. The writer likened the power Thor had to adrenaline, because the power was from within himself, not from an outside force like the Power Cosmic. Adrenaline is something an animal or a human gets when they are in a fight or literally dying. It doesn't increase your strength, that is not what adrenaline does. It only means that Thor completely stopped holding back. Thor is always subconciously holding back, even against Silver Surfer. Much like Superman, when he truly let's loose, it's almost like Thor is a completely different power level. Bloodlusted Thor >>>>> Bloodlusted Silver Surfer.

Hey buddy i don't think you understand what special circumstances are. Warrior Madness also comes from within Thor but it's an amp, Hulks rage is also something that comes from within himself but it's an amp. These are not normal levels for these characters. Thor was experiencing an usual high levels of adrenaline because he was literally insane at that point and it was lasting much longer than it normally would have. Thor has never said to hold back against Surfer, he has only ever said that he holds back against mortals

No Caption Provided

You also got it confused, Surfer is the one who is usually passive and holds back a lot but when when he doesn't he can casually bust planets, create black holes, create stars, etc.. Bloodlusted Surfer is much scarier than Clark or Thor.

Another thing, I don't always favor DC over Marvel. After all, for the longest time people got on me for wanking Thor in a tourney, before Aaron and his minions came and assassinated him. He's still my favorite character (I mean, pretending Unworthy Thor never existed), but I still have to be objective. For example, pretending Superman can't statue lightning whenever he wants to, or like he hasn't blitzed bricks literally dozens of times, isn't an argument why Hulk or Thor would defeat Superman. But let's be perfectly clear here. This statement,

Yes you do, don't make up excuses it's sad. Actions speak louder than words if you were actually objective you'd apply the same logic about Superman statuing lightning to why Surfer wins against Thor because not only does he have more raw power and hax than him but he is also much faster.

Is not true, and easily proven false. You are the one who threw the first punch here, let's not forget.

Yes it is, now if it's easily proven false, go ahead and prove it. I am the one who throws the first and last punch in ever debate, never forget that.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: @underfire47:actually both of you are correct, although thor did not receive an official amp like the odin force or perhaps the power cosmic but his strength got boosted because of him not holding back, similar to any superhero when he or she is not holding back their power or strength for that matter naturally increases and the reason he was beating the infinity watch was due to the fact that all of them were holding back largely otherwise he would have very difficulty going against them one on one

As for the battle green lantern hasn't got what it takes to put thor down and any of the characters above him and personally I feel that sentry shouldn't be above thor

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops at Thor, although he can win if he's being smart and not just brawling.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iknowwhoyouare

It's funny when alts accuse others of being alts

OT: Sentry kicks his ass

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat said:

Clears

Hal clears

I'm a huge Hal Jordan fan, but honestly... no, no he doesnt.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: how will how in if he is being smart I don't think he has anything that will put thor down

redflashracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By redflashracer

@willpayton said:
@wesat said:

Clears

@redflashracer said:

Hal clears

I'm a huge Hal Jordan fan, but honestly... no, no he doesnt.

Hal being the nexus of willpower that rival central power battery, an echo of very first spark of existence, the light of creation, someone who's capable of killing Krona with all universal emotional entities

means yes, yes he does

Kyle's imperiex big bang and supernova containing feats are above what Surfer has done in his entire history, and Hal is above Kyle by considerable margin

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redflashracer: personally I think hal killing krona was PIS since he regularly has problems with powerhouses such as superman

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Silver Surfer has outperformed Kyle on two separate occasions. First time, he wrecked him during the DC vs Marvel (non-fanvoted) preliminary round and the second time, he could better control Oan energy, even when weakened. Both instances where penned by none other than Kyle's creator -- Ron Marz. The intent is clear.

Everyone here has high end/outlier feats. Surfer has actually 'surfed' multiversal destruction, for starters. I'd love to see Hal or Kyle create entire stars when weakened.

redflashracer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redflashracer: personally I think hal killing krona was PIS since he regularly has problems with powerhouses such as superman

PIS is just you guys disregarding feats that don't suit your narrative. this is like I say Thor's Glory feat was PIS because he regularly struggle with even street levelers. We can do this kind of comparison all day and you won't come up on top.

Superman has feats that trump everyone, from tanking 50 times kepler's supernova at point blank, to holding blackhole in his hand, to one punch a multiversal being that is world forger and indirectly destroy his multiverse, to rebuilding moon from billions pieces ruin in one page, to femtosecond perception to consciously uses just enough speed as to not irreparably destroy time/space, to one shot a planet by jumping when he's weakened on his deathbead. to a hundred different more instances

Struggling with Superman is never a low showing, if you understand superman's history at all

Silver Surfer has outperformed Kyle on two separate occasions. First time, he wrecked him during the DC vs Marvel (non-fanvoted) preliminary round and the second time, he could better control Oan energy, even when weakened. Both instances where penned by none other than Kyle's creator -- Ron Marz. The intent is clear.

Everyone here has high end/outlier feats. Surfer has actually 'surfed' multiversal destruction, for starters. I'd love to see Hal or Kyle create entire stars when weakened.

I think you are not present these feats correctly, surfer has rekindle mini sun before yes, I haven't seen him create StarS, if he has doen so by all mean show the feats and tell me issue number. and what do you mean "surf" multiversal" destruction? do you mean this feat?

No Caption Provided

" flinging him outward" "riding the shock waves", he was not at the center but the outside. it's a nice feat, but compare to what green lantern has done? color me unimpressed

you want green lantern replicate that, it's very easy to find. just recently Hal created a star, and rebooted a universe in recent run.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@redflashracer: He was creating suns left and right during Silver Surfer: Black. You could nitpick about their size but they were every bit as powerful as natural suns -- one illuminated an entire world, just like a normal sun would have. That was after he was badly weakened by the tear of spacetime inside a special black hole. You are showing me multiple lanterns creating a decoy sun, with a lot of effort and I see no mention of them being weakened. Hardly comparable.

Why are you bringing up a supernova when I very clearly mentioned multiversal destruction? Look up Silver Surfer (2014) #13. All of reality was being destroyed during the events of the Incursions and Time Runs Out. Surfer survived and out ran it until he escaped to a place outside Eternity.

Your scans tell me Hal created one in the bleedspace? Surfer too has created a universe by being in the right place, under the right conditions, so why bring it up?

And oh, Thor beating Glory isn't PIS because he never did it under his own power. He had prayers or something to thank for his victory. He literally died without it. Thor consistently physically struggles with street levellers now huh.

Superman never held a black hole -- he held a device which contained it and John Stewart was helping him. That world forger feat is a load of horseshit because the editor himself said that he doomed WF's multiverse by interrupting his work. And he was amped by 6 suns -- which I like how you left out.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By indominus

@brucerogers said:

Silver Surfer has outperformed Kyle on two separate occasions. First time, he wrecked him during the DC vs Marvel (non-fanvoted) preliminary round

to be fair, I wouldn't call the fight a "wreck" when all they did was collide into one another. even then kyle gave him a good fight

and the second time, he could better control Oan energy, even when weakened. Both instances where penned by none other than Kyle's creator -- Ron Marz. The intent is clear.

you left out the part where kyle was able to drain all of thanos and parallax's power (in the case of parallax) he also had surfer's power with him. the intent is clear.

Everyone here has high end/outlier feats. Surfer has actually 'surfed' multiversal destruction, for starters.

when did this happen?

I'd love to see Hal or Kyle create entire stars when weakened.

john stewart created an entire solar system and he isn't on the level of hal or kyle

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently 3 Green Lanterns taking almost 2 hours to create an artificial star meant to just mimic a real star and bleeding and then falling from exhaustion right after is somehow Hal creating a star casually by himself.

KMC really isn't sending their best.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of these are really really close fights

I think due to BFR Hal will take the majority over Hulk and I think he simply just outclasses BB in every way, BB’s voice is his trump card but Hal will find a way around it.

Sentry is more of a stalemate

Thor takes a sliiiiight majority (Legitimately one of the toughest fights we’d ever see go down) and Surfer I think comfortably trumps him everytime.