#1 Posted by King Saturn (222900 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Black Adam defeat

Superman and Prime from Malibu Comics ?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (29641 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Black Adam defeatSuperman and Prime from Malibu Comics ?"

lol I thought that you was talking about Superman Prime

#3 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Prime & SM! could go either way, but i'm sticking with those two! I don't think superman's ever had much of a problem dealing with Hal, and superman and/or Prime or more than enough to take on and take out BA!

#4 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"King Saturn says:
"Can Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Black Adam defeatSuperman and Prime from Malibu Comics ?"

lol I thought that you was talking about Superman Prime"

Lol i thought the same thing.

#5 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

lordraiden says:

"I'm gonna go with Prime & SM! could go either way, but i'm sticking with those two! I don't think superman's ever had much of a problem dealing with Hal, and superman and/or Prime or more than enough to take on and take out BA!"

Prime's no where near the power level of BA, Superman or Hal. He has never been shown to perform power feats any where near the height that these 3 others have reached.

Hal could contain him in a force bubble and compress him until he popped like a water filled ballon or simply cut him in half as Hal has proven capable of cutting through advanced Thangarian space battle cruiser hulls with ease and I don't think that Primes as durable as that.

BA can keep Superman busy until Hal defeats Prime and then the pair of them should be able to beat Superman.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (9663 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"lordraiden says:
"I'm gonna go with Prime & SM! could go either way, but i'm sticking with those two! I don't think superman's ever had much of a problem dealing with Hal, and superman and/or Prime or more than enough to take on and take out BA!"
Prime's no where near the power level of BA, Superman or Hal. He has never been shown to perform power feats any where near the height that these 3 others have reached. Hal could contain him in a force bubble and compress him until he popped like a water filled ballon or simply cut him in half as Hal has proven capable of cutting through advanced Thangarian space battle cruiser hulls with ease and I don't think that Primes as durable as that. BA can keep Superman busy until Hal defeats Prime and then the pair of them should be able to beat Superman. "

Wasn't aware of that! I vaguely remember Prime from the early 90's and thought/remember him as another (sought) of superman knock off! (even though he was more of a capt marvel knock off, kid turning into a big superhero)! Well, i guess that kinda changes my vote!

#7 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

people always underestimate the Green Lanterns...

it ain't called "The Most Powerful Weapon in the Universe" for no reason you know...

M

#8 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"people always underestimate the Green Lanterns... it ain't called "The Most Powerful Weapon in the Universe" for no reason you know... M"

True! but it's only as powerfull as the person who weilds it!

#9 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

LubeMan says:

"Methos says:
"people always underestimate the Green Lanterns... it ain't called "The Most Powerful Weapon in the Universe" for no reason you know... M"

True! but it's only as powerfull as the person who weilds it!"

yup...

as stated, Hal Jordan for this battle

M

#10 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"LubeMan says:
"Methos says:
True! but it's only as powerfull as the person who weilds it!"
yup... as stated, Hal Jordan for this battle M"

Too true!

#11 Posted by Barry Flash (1696 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal and Black Adam win this!

#12 Posted by Methias (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes would be getting bent over.