Hakari and Kashimo (JJK) runs DS Demons Gauntlet

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Hakari(Healthy), Kashimo(Healthy Panda(Healthy) and Charles(Healthy) runs DS Gauntlet

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Basic knowledge, basic teamwork(but IC) and fully healed and rested after each round

Round 1) Entire Spider Family

Round 2) Gyutaro and Daki

Round 3) Hantengu

Round 4) Enmu and Akazaa

Round 5) Doma

Round 6) Kokushibo

Round 7) Bloodlusted Muzan

Assume their attacks and weapons have Nichirin blade properties so that they can kill them

Location: Infinity Castle, besides Round 4, where it takes place on the train

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop in kokushibo

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordTwigo

Enmu should be lower or not included at all. He is dead weight to his team mate. As for the JJK duo, they stop up at hantengu.

Hantengu's emotional clones give him a numbers advantage, and they've got much better regeneration than Hakari and are more versatile. Plus they are all are immune to lightning

No Caption Provided
KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hantengu

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's true, but we could see kashimo, using his power to generate electrolysis, that mean Poison, except Muzan, the others are not immune to this

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@friederich: Why didn't you take me directly if you were replying to my comment?

Anyway, no Kashimo cannot simply manifest chlorine gas. Electrolysis is just the process he used to turn sea water into chlorine gas

No Caption Provided

And regular forms of poisoning wouldn't work on regular demons let alone upper moons like Hantengu

No Caption Provided

JJKHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enmu should be lower or not included at all. He is dead weight to his team mate. As for the JJK duo, they stop up at hantengu.

Hantengu's emotional clones give him a numbers advantage, and they've got much better regeneration than Hakari and are more versatile. Plus they are all are immune to lightning

No Caption Provided

Charles and Panda are also included on the team, I put it in the post but not the title to keep it from being too long.

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordtwigo: The one in the example is Douma, not Hanteng. Douma resists the poison, the other does not. Kashimo has shocks that shatter the target's head, it already did with Hakari.

Okay, I'll mention you anyway.

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

My memory is a bit fuzzy but I think they would most likely stop at R3.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@friederich: Shinobu states that "this is the power of an upper rank and that poison isn't working at all". The statement applies to all upper moons in general, they are all highly poison resistant to a degree. Even Gyutaro who Hantengu is superior to can regenerate from poison. Besides like I already said it doesn't matter anyway, Kashimo doesn't produce poison.

Moving on regular decapitation won't kill Hantengu, he'll just regenerate unless his prime self is killed, and that version always hides far away from the battlefield

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jjkhead: Okay, I missed that, but my assessment remains the same. They stop at Hantengu

Friederich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordtwigo: the feat is shown by douma, so it belongs to him. shinobu talks about the level of the moons, not that they all have the same ability.

no, kashimo can destroy the heads of demons, he already did it with Hakari, and his attacks are much faster than Tanjiro/Mitsuri's. Headless, no regeneration

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordTwigo
@friederich said:

@lordtwigo: the feat is shown by douma, so it belongs to him. shinobu talks about the level of the moons, not that they all have the same ability.

All demons have regenerative abilities

No Caption Provided

Upper Rank Caliber demons have especially strong regeneration

No Caption Provided

Basic chlorine isn't going to any demon. Not to mention you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

no, kashimo can destroy the heads of demons, he already did it with Hakari,

No. Only killing the mini Hantengu can you permanently kill him.

and his attacks are much faster than Tanjiro/Mitsuri's.

They are both dodged lightning. And the demon slayer verse doesn't at least have massive anti feats like Mach 3 Naoya and Maki

Headless, no regeneration

No

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Redsalmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Redsalmon  Online

Bump

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kashimo blows their brains. How is this even a thing?