Hajun vs Madoka Kaname (Kajiri Kamui Kagura vs. Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

• 64 results
#51 Posted by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

Hajun erases her verse. Mismatch.

Hajun erases Madoka? Perhaps... Her verse? No. Homura solos Hajun's verse.

#52 Posted by LambSauce (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak:

Madoka, a universal being at the very best, isn't gonna register to a high-end Multiversal being like Hajun.

Hajun erases her along with her verse.

#53 Posted by norsewinter (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitaldemon: those are galaxy level stuff though.

most multiversal feats of hadou gods are very basic. and never go beyond megaversal.

the most of the hype behind hadou gods are mostly through the transcension of space-time wank which isnt really quantifiable or qualifiable against other characters who have the same feats.

#54 Edited by digitaldemon (972 posts) - - Show Bio
@norsewinter said:

@digitaldemon: those are galaxy level stuff though.

most multiversal feats of hadou gods are very basic. and never go beyond megaversal.

the most of the hype behind hadou gods are mostly through the transcension of space-time wank which isnt really quantifiable or qualifiable against other characters who have the same feats.

I never said anything about megaversal as well as I never once claimed that they were, so I don't know why you brought that up.

All I said was the scaling logic of calling people with an Atziluth being star due to Mercurius' supernovas was a little flawed cause it's the same fight where a mundane gun from ww2 was holding back a supernova.

I also pointed out he was the same dude that claimed that Methuselah, the guy who killed by pre-berlin Reinhard, could give Hajun a run for his money.

#55 Posted by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce: How is she only universal? Do tell... And do tell what "high-end" multiversal is to you.

#56 Edited by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@norsewinter: Eeeeyyyy, Sungsam. The least you could do is concede openly in our debate instead of running off. I know you're a professional in that, but still...

#57 Posted by digitaldemon (972 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Edited by norsewinter (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: because unlike kilgpmktra and ovy7 who understand us, your mind is extremely fixed on umineko. i can have a conversation with those two, who disagree but with open minds. but not you. the same reason i do not confront the monitor wankers the same way but with little advice.

further, your reply doesnt even seem to understand my points. like before and several times, so i dont bother.

why, when outerversalists, monitor wankers and wankwaftians didnt understand my several points, i dont waste my time with them further. same with you.

not everyone who doesnt reply wants to "run away".

my snooping around here is merely me 'visiting' to let off steam after my brother had a stroke. if you believe yourself a threat for one to run away from on an internet forum about fictional characters, you must be living on mars.

#59 Edited by norsewinter (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@digitaldemon: i know you didnt say anything about megaversal. but i went out of my cut you it off before we get into the tiresome outerversalist arguments. hence, i am instead attempting to inform you of my opinion and onlookers because hajun threads tend to attract outerversalists. and because this is an internet forum.

many posts directed to a user are sometimes underlyingly designed to make a statement to everyone else.

so when someone conveys information to you in addition, you should not automatically reply a "i didnt say that it wasnt like that" its unnecessarily defensive

pardon me on this because i spent most of my time in a political chat board where this was often a habbit by many of us

#60 Edited by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@norsewinter: I have an open mind and addressed your points. Hell, your points didn't even back your overall argument.

why, when outerversalists didnt understand my several points, i dont waste my time with them further. same with you.

Yet you always wasted your time with them. Nice try.

not everyone who doesnt reply wants to "run away".

Yet you've used that exact argument against people as Etriel. Nice try again.

You just tried to act as if I didn't know that it was system dependent, even though I did.

further, your reply doesnt even seem to understand my point. like before and several times, so i dont bother.

I understand your points. Maybe you don't understand mine.

if you believe yourself a threat for one to run away from on an internet forum about fictional characters, you must be living on mars.

Yet you ran away from this website when you were exposed for using alts; so you've already done this. lmao Don't worry... I'll leave you alone on this thread and debunk you only when you start saying stupid things again.

@digitaldemon said:

@zgtfreak: He does this often?

Yep. He's Sungsam/Etriel/Nosagi.

OT: As I said before... Hajun has too much stuff going for him for Madoka to handle. He wins sadly.

#61 Posted by digitaldemon (972 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Edited by kilgpmktra (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: @norsewinter:

You guys don't even need to be at odds with eachother...

to let off steam after my brother had a stroke.

That's terrible. I hope everyone will be alright.

#63 Edited by norsewinter (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@kilgpmktra:

i just dont argue with those who dont listen. that to me, is outside of any criteria of being at odds with him.

yep. he suffered from bad memory loss and hallucinations and poor eye sight as a result of the stroke. as a result, im here to let off steam of frustration by intellectualizing.

#64 Edited by zgtfreak (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

@norsewinter: I listen and have even conceded in a debate recently (related to Star Wars). I listen to everyone, even you; but your arguments are simply flawed and outright terrible in this case.

im here to let off steam of frustration by intellectualizing.

Fictional debating is hardly "intellectualizing." lmao