Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Killmonger101

Takes place on indestructible planet

Both sides are bloodlusted

No Prep

Round 1: Fully Fed Galactus vs Hajun with the Tumor

Round 2: Fully Fed Galactus vs Hajun w/o the Tumor

Round 3: Fully Fed Galactus, White Phoenix, and Eternity vs Hajun with the Tumor

Round 4: Fully Fed Galactus, White Phoenix, and Eternity vs Reinhard and Hajun w/o the Tumor

EDIT: Round 5: Fully Fed Galactus, White Phoenix and Universal Eternity x2 vs Hajun w/o the tumor and Reinhard

White Phoenix

No Caption Provided

Eternity

No Caption Provided

Galactus

No Caption Provided

Reinhard

No Caption Provided

Hajun

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who wins?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sungsam

Depends on interpretation. It all boils down only to Eternity on round 4 since Galactus and Phoenix add nothing no matter how you look at it.

Going by strict Multiversal feats (ignore Outerverse hyperbole btw in this method) and cosmic status scaling by the traditional Marvel method of tiering, Eternity (assuming this is Multi-Eternity) should stomp. Multi-Eternity is Multiversal beyond Megaversal levels, unimaginably much larger than the Creation that the Throne encompasses, while Hadou Gods have often questionable Multiversal feats besides the concept transcending hype and Hadou Gods (ignoring hyperbole outerverse hype) have no feats of surviving levels of power at a scale of Eternity.

If we take Concept Concept Meta Transcending Hyperbole from DI/KKK at face value and Taikyoku "Outerversyness" and the infinite^infinite^infinite degrees of Outerverse blablablabla, then Hajun and Reinhard stomp.

Unfortunately, this forum is not VSBattles, so we don't all use Outerverse skip logic and feats of scale as often determinant for Multiversal characters do we? And unfortunately for DI/KKK fans, this forum unlike VSBattles, is not a fucking echo chamber in regards to tiering methods, because here in Comicvine, what Spacebattles would call "Cardinal" feat tiering or traditional Marvel Multiversality tiering is more popular here, which LITERALLY does not favor Hadou Gods at all when putting them besides Eternity.

The problem with the concept transcending thing about DI/KKK though, is that it can be seen as merely hyperbolic metaphorical explanation of reality warping, which is hardly beyond anything Multiversal Abstracts at Eternity's level is. We're supposed to think Hadou Gods are better because you put the word "transcend" over it, instead of "manipulation" or "warping" which is neither objectively provable, quantifiable or really knowable.

It really depends on how you interpret the interactive cross-fictional power sets of DI to Marvel, defining the evidence and feats differently suiting to a favorable interpretation. But this is not VSBW territory, so most would point to Eternity winning.

You think Hadou Gods stomp Eternity, Beyonder, Oblivion because they're baseline 1As? You want to hold on to your tiering system? So be it. You could just as well be correct. Just know that likewise, the other method that is Cardinal or Multiversity tiering (which is more faithful to feats in some areas according to some people) favors the contrary.

I don't think any DI/KKK debater who likes Outerverse tiering should ever approach any Marvel related thread with Cardinal or Cosmology Tierists like myself, considering there is already disagreement with not only the tiering system, but taking the feats and evidence of both characters and defining them differently. So we tier differently, we subjectively interpret cross-fictional power set interaction differently, so how can we even begin to ever reach debating about the characters and the fight itself? Pointless.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killmonger101

If it’s that much of a mismatch, I’ll make a round with 2 universal eternities

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sungsam

@killmonger101 said:

If it’s that much of a mismatch, I’ll make a round with 2 universal eternities

No Universal entity or Baseline Multiversal entity is taking on a Hadou God, no matter what tiering system. Only characters who are multitudes way above High Megaversal feats can can theoretically stalemate defeat Hadou Gods ignoring "Outahvurse" hyperbole. And Multi-Eternity fits that description, who is at a base minimum requirement to solo all Hadou Gods based on Strict Cardinal Tiering (No Outerverse logic).

Since you appear Comic lenient, besides LT, I'll hint at:

• World's Funniest Mxyzptlk
  • Destiny of the Endless
  • Thought Robot
  • Cosmic Cube with Outlier Feats
  • Oblivion
  • Pre Retcon Molecule Man
  • HOTU Thanos

Hajun is literally the Beyonder of DI/KKK since Hajun has infinite Taikyoku in which he is infinite x infinite levels more powerful than the average Hadou God who is Multiversal by feats max, so by cardinal tiering and scaling to the feats of Hajun's fodder, Hajun should be massively above Multiversal by infinite repeated levels to the point he could theoretically destroy all of Marvel's Multiverses and Megaverses if left unprotected (and this is already highballing Hajun without real Multiversal feats, but mostly speculation and scaling), but even that's not really enough to take out most of the abstracts in Marvel.

Hajun has the highball multiversal scales I have for him through Cardinal Tiering to probably destroy half, most or all of the Bleed Space in DC, maybe some parts of the Sphere of the Gods (that's already HIGHBALLING HIM) but nothing beyond that definitely.

Reinhard on the other hand is just Multiversal+ to Megaversal (if highballed).

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: what about infinities or ivory kings

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hajun solos the verse

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fully fed big G doesn't actually exist

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sungsam

@miekskywalker said:

@sungsam: what about infinities or ivory kings

Infinites scale to a bunch of Universal Level M-Bodies of Marvel Abstracts. We don't really know how strong they are, besides them being described as making Marvel's Abstracts look human, the details behind is unknown. But if it is true that the Infinities are WAY more powerful than LT, Oblivion and Eternity at full power, man. They will stomp Hajun and Reinhard so hard, it's not even funny. But the Infinites are mostly featless and for that, Reinhard just spear one shots them.

Ivory Kings have power that can breach and destroy High Dimensional Beings at Eternity/LT level. But they can get killed by below Universal blasts however and their durability is very questionable. I would rather not comment since they are so much of an unknown to me in their power dynamics.

I would rather this thread not continue since we're dealing with Cardinal Tiering that doesn't favor Hadou Gods at all. I'm sure DI/KKK is a well written series, their characters don't deserve to get pounded that hard if we started bringing up Beyonder. It's not like I'm biased against the LDO because I'm partly Jewish or anything (loljk, they're not really Nazis though). But you see, this is why I would rather avoid taking about anything regarding that VN.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: What comic book / anime do you read to find out about hajun?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sungsam

@miekskywalker said:

@sungsam: What comic book / anime do you read to find out about hajun?

Hajun is from Dies Irae/KKK which is like part of a series of Visual Novels.

If you want to know more, go by the respect threads here https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dies-irae-kami-sama-respect-thread.315898/

All I know about Dies Irae/Kami Sama/KKK and the characters there are the information I get from the people I debate with. But the characters there, depending on interpretation to cross-fictional power gauging are extremely OP and are massively above Beyonder and Lucifer and Molecule Man by Outerverse tiering.

But every DI fan outside the VSBW circles I debated with ended with me and them voting inconclusive, subject to interpretation whenever I debated either with Lucifer or Beyonder with them.

I really don't know if Hadou Gods can stomp Lucifer or Beyonder or not because of "Outerverse" logic because both Marvel/DC as well as DI heavily rely on authorial fiat that can be power gauged in many ways due to the strange ambiguity, unknowability and inquantifiability of characters that go beyond trans-universal levels of power..

Outerverse Tiering HEAVILY favors Hajun and the other Gudou and Hadou Gods, in which they would stomp Lucifer, Beyonder, and other so called "1A" fodder characters that VSBW talks about and etc. ignoring Cardinal Tiering.

But the reality is that Cardinal Tiering or Multiverse Tiering shouldn't strictly be ignored either, which does favor the characters that DI fans like to nit-pickle against. I just don't like the idea of one method of power gauging over the other. And by Cardinal Tiering, it is Lucifer and Beyonder for example who absolutely stomps and solos the entire Shinzaverse with ease.

See? Interpretation. And people will pick a method of tiering more favorable to their characters.

Personally, Cardinal Tiering is more reliable, although flawed, somewhat a little or more so faithful to feats and disregarding to hyperboles like Transcending claims and questionable Omnipotent claims, which is why I tend to prefer it. I have nothing against people who disagree either.

We should also understand that Marvel abstracts don't give a shit about "Outerverse" because Oblivion transcends dimensions but he has 0 power over LT.

@godren said:

Hajun solos the verse

Hajun solos Marvel according to Outerverse tiering. But according to Marvel Based Cardinal or Cosmology Tiering, he really doesn't. You'll be lucky if he even scratches Multi-Eternity.

Gaining Taikyoku levels at Transcending the Throne that contains a single basic Multiverse, transcending it by infinity x infinity doesn't hold more weight gauging it against something like Marvel than when a character is claimed to be "Omnipotent" or when Celestials are claimed to be beyond regular infinite levels of Omnipotence.

The dismissal of inquantifiable statements is a game that can be played by all sides, not just yours.

Like I said before, it depends on your favorable tiering system when it comes to at least Trans-Universal characters.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sungsam

Fuck it, I'll probably stop participating in this thread properly. If Marvel siders won't take discussions seriously when it comes to characters at this level, I would not take them seriously either and I would rather not take sides with debating ethics that contradict my own severely.

Whatever, by Outerverse tiering, Hajun probably solos Marvel. Hajun is High 1A while LT and all the abstracts are only High 1B. So Hajun solos Marvel, even featless TOAA. ROFLFLFOL

Fuck it.

But seriously, there is nothing else to add to the thread OP, Eternity would beat Hajun and Reinhard depending on tiering system.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sungsam

Boy, the thing is every Taikyoku level can be treated as measurement for how many degrees you are above Baseline Multiversal (The Throne that contains the Multiverse), having an immeasurable Taikyoku basically puts you at Eternity's level (theoretically) but to be certain it has to be infinite levels, not just immeasurable.

The problem is that the Marvel Multiverse is just a tiny part of Eternity's being so it gets more confusing on how to gauge the two. So the Throne is in fact very much like Eternity, but the size of the multiverse constructs they contain shouldn't even be bothered to be compared.

I think Hajun might have a chance against Eternity depending on how you view him, very debatable, but not Reinhard.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Kainisgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kainisgod

Hajun destroy the entire Marvel multiverse with a mere shrug.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f972343be675
deactivated-5f972343be675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kainisgod said:

Hajun destroy the entire Marvel multiverse with a mere shrug.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: well dimension mean nothing since hax are the main thing. Entenity was killed by Lazer beams with no conceptial power's so Reinhard blinks marvel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hajun literally killed mercurui, reinhard, and marie he has no trouble killing galactus as well

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hajun blinks the gauntlet and probably the entirety of marvel.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@delein: He can destory marvel multiverse sure, but not some characters in marvel, like TOAA for example or some Pre Retcon characters

thats why I said probably . PRB , TOAA and a couple of others (maybe Lucifer?) should beat him.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Morningstar999

He should blink anyone bar PR Beyonder and TOAA. Probably Prodigy and Classic Tribunal can do something? Modern Tribunal is just fodder, so no. @Eredin12 what do you think?

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Hajun soloing the entirety of Marvel. He isn't even the strongest in his own verse

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people really talks out of thier back

Ot Hajun wins

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hayayubasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By hayayubasa

Hajum completely annihilates dc, galactus was defeated by ghost rider who himself is fodder to hajun

Loading Video...

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hajun solostomps this team

reinhard is not needed

you need someone at least on pr beyonder's level to even compete with him