Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By citgo
No Caption Provided

Hagoromo:

VS

No Caption Provided

Kaguya: his moms

• All canon feats: Kaguya (manga, novels, databooks, Boruto)
  • All canon+ feats: Hagoromo (manga, novels, databooks,+ anime)
  • Both in character
  • No Bfr
  • Win by death or k.o
  • Morals off
  • Hagoromo has both Sun & Moon seals but cannot use them for sealing but anything else from those seals allowed
  • In prime Juubi's jinchuriki Hagoromo
  • In prime Kaguya
  • Start 100meters apart
  • No prep or prior knowledge
  • No IT
  • Reminder: Immortality is only eternal life, as Kaguya is dead.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: whats he gonna use the seals for if not for sealing??? This will prolly be an endless back and forth then. They can't kill each other due to immortality, and they have the power to counter each other.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins extreme diff.

Using anime feats, Hagorom's PS was strong enough to repel Juubidamas (and that was from the prime Juubi), and that was before he became a jinchuuriki.

But if he's not allowed to use the seal, not sure how he's meant to win.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost said:

@citgo: whats he gonna use the seals for if not for sealing??? This will prolly be an endless back and forth then. They can't kill each other due to immortality, and they have the power to counter each other.

For healing himself or some shit like Naruto did to Kakashi's eye 🤯.

They not immortal (eternal life yes) Kaguya is dead confirmed.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: kaguya was sealed twice, what do you mean by she is dead???

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By citgo

@uchihaghost: novels confirmed it geez, Boruto retconned that shit to eternal life and killed her

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: agree to disagree, it has been well established that kaguya can't die, and currently she is sealed in her dimension (not dead, SEALED), so i aint buying your argument that she is dead with no proof whatsoever.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Unfortunately Ion have a scan on me right now. But that hoe dead.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: lol when you do come across it, i will like to see it.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: She isn't dead.

It's practically saying it's like she is dead.

But Juubi Jins that have absorbed the Shinju don't age anymore.

Kaguya wins though but not easily

Hagoromo already admitted inferiority

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: @uchihaghost: type 3 immortality, high speed regeneration

if u need quick scan:

the writer of Boruto Naruto the movie the novel: Kodachi stated: "Kaguya had died, in this world there wasn't such a thing as immortality" if u dont wanna use this fine..

the writer of the Databooks: Kishimoto stated:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaguya right now is dead, just as dead as she was before she got revived by Black Zetsu.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CyberBlades22

Kaguya wins. She once possesed all chakra on Earth including Hagoromo and Hamura's and her ETSB is the strongest attack shown so far. Also Hagoromo admitted inferiority to Kaguya already and this was after Naruto asked if she was stronger then him.

No Caption Provided

Restricting seals takes away Hagoromo's only shot at winning, restriciting IT won't do much since Hagoromo is already immune, I don't know if his treasured tools would help since Madara called them useless after obtaining the Juubi's powers, I honestly don't know how he can win this. However Hagoromo should give Kaguya a really good fight but probably loses in the end, or stalemate if you assume he can use creation of all things like Izanagi as long as he wants so long he's got chakra but Kaguya would out last him and eventually win.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uchihaghost

@citgo: what revold said, two contradicting statements....

Manga >>>> Novel.

Kaguya was SEALED. Why the hell will she die from being sealed?? It doesn't even make sense, characters don't die when sealed. So it doesn't even add up if she dies. And it has been emphasized that kaguya CAN'T die thats why the seal was needed.

- BZ says they can't kill kaguya because the fate bros have been seperated

- hags gave naruto and sasuke the seals to stop madara who was becoming more like kaguya

- madara pre absorbing shinjuu had insane regeneration, when he absorbed the shinjuu he says he is immortal

- Momo just had longetivity, if he had juubi/god tree, he would have been as immortal as kaguya

- Naruto and sasuke never tried killing kaguya

- Naruto/boruto blew up momo because all he had was longetivity type of immortality not impossible to kill type of immortality like kaguya.

There was too much emphasis on how kaguya can not be killed.... I don't care if you don't agree with all that. Fact is kaguya is immortal and was never killed by manga canon, and even madara who died, he did so after his source of immortality was stripped away by the yin yang seal, further proving how immortal both characters were.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins...Hagoromo has no way to defeat her.

Kaguya didn't died, she was is basically Sealed...and can't move or anything so it's like she is dead...but not really dead.

Boruto Contradicts itself, because even they said You can't truly Kill an Otsutsuki because they can do a rebirth by marking you as their next vessel.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh boii

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Naruto and Boruto the Movie Novel is non-canon except for Hiden, Shiden and Retsuden are canon.

Kaguya is not dead and still sealed by Duo

By the way, statemate.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins, these two fought already and Hagoromo needed his brother who's supposedly this equal.

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cupofreality1

Since sun & moon are for show his best bet is a sneaky Human path.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MCU-Defender333

@uchihaghost said:

@citgo: what revold said, two contradicting statements....

Manga >>>> Novel.

Kaguya was SEALED. Why the hell will she die from being sealed?? It doesn't even make sense, characters don't die when sealed. So it doesn't even add up if she dies. And it has been emphasized that kaguya CAN'T die thats why the seal was needed.

- BZ says they can't kill kaguya because the fate bros have been seperated

- hags gave naruto and sasuke the seals to stop madara who was becoming more like kaguya

- madara pre absorbing shinjuu had insane regeneration, when he absorbed the shinjuu he says he is immortal

- Momo just had longetivity, if he had juubi/god tree, he would have been as immortal as kaguya

- Naruto and sasuke never tried killing kaguya

- Naruto/boruto blew up momo because all he had was longetivity type of immortality not impossible to kill type of immortality like kaguya.

There was too much emphasis on how kaguya can not be killed.... I don't care if you don't agree with all that. Fact is kaguya is immortal and was never killed by manga canon, and even madara who died, he did so after his source of immortality was stripped away by the yin yang seal, further proving how immortal both characters were.

'Manga >>>> Novel.'

Dear all databook/novel fanboys: please look at the above statement and get it through your heads. Original source material >>>> all, if novels would contradict it then the novels should be disregarded. Some shitty bonus material book you paid 30,000 yen for on a Japanese online black market with 'Kishimoto' written on it doesn't have the same authority as the original manga.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Love how people can say this for Naruto but still believe Boros is a star buster

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokukid2005: well i say that and don't believe boros is star buster soo.....

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya stomps

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: I wasn't referring to you and I do believe the the manga takes superiority over the databook especially if it contradicts something

But I don't believe it's that much though

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcu-defender333: @uchihaghost: yep thats why Kaguya was planned to be "revived" u dont go reviving an immortal person lol. Kodachi confirmed it, Kishimoto confirmed it. Both those niggas the authors, their word is law lol

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Love how people can say this for Naruto but still believe Boros is a star buster

I hope you aren't referring to me, given that the only time I ever even mentioned the possibility of Boros being star level was if you took all databooks as gospel (even then, I accepted the mistranslation regarding the OPM one).

No worries though, as CSRC > any attack Naruto or Sasuke could produce ;)

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: bruh at this point i don't know if you understand the shit you watch or the meaning of some words.

Revive can be used in both situations, revive a sealed immortal, or revive a dead person.

re‧vive /rɪˈvaɪv/ ●○○ verb

1 [transitive] to bring something back after it has not been used or has not existed for a period of time

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By citgo

@uchihaghost: cool story bruh, Kodachi and Kishimoto said otherwise regardless.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No worries though, as CSRC > any attack Naruto or Sasuke could produce ;)

Hm........seems salty

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT : Kaguya wins

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RDCDesmond

Well Hagoromo pre Juubi could somewhat keep up with Kaguya/ Prime Juubi. So with Juubi he should be able to fight Kaguya in a close battle. But if this is a prime Kaguya with all her power she could pull a win if she doesn’t use dimension swap. ETSB in prime would be even stronger n Hagoromo has no way of dealing with it Unless he seals her first. Assuming he has the speed to.

Kaguya wins.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya dimension dumps him into the acid world.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo can't win this, Kaguya can't die, @teaganwallis193: And he comes right back.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: but Kaguya is dead tho! and couldn't Hagoromo spam Izanagi? and he also has all his novel feats in which he has a MFTL feat

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uchihaghost

@citgo: you keep enforcing statements from secondary canon sources.... You can stay in denial and agree with the novels all you wwant, it doesn't change the fact that kaguya is sealed and was not killed. The entire fight naruto and sasuke were tryna seal her which they managed in the end. But some dude in denial comes out of nowhere and says she is dead.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By citgo

@uchihaghost: So basically authors: Kishimoto, Kodachi words<<<YOU. Gotcha sensei (no homo)

thats sum high level buffoonery right they 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW ever heard of retcon? no dont answer that, I already know 🤣🤣🤣

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By citgo

@uchihaghost: Roger that sensei.

Kishimoto/Kodachi words=🗑juice now. U>>>Naruto creator

🥱💤👏

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Oh and sensei, the most hilarious thing outta this lil debate between each other is the fact that the word "denial" is coming from U. I apologize sensei if that hurt thy feelings, it wasnt my intensions😭

I have to remember Kishimoto, Kodachi<<<U.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Dude, when hagoromo fought her along side hamura and they only sealed her his ftl feats don't matter, sasuke can tag naruto with teleportation and failed to tag kaguya with it even once, Hagoromo can't kill kaguya if they battle he would run out of chakra eventually even with izanagi spam, it won't matter if he can't kill her, the same seal hagoromo used is what narusuke used, it doesn't kill the target, kodochi can write what he wants to do it doesn't matter if kishimoto already said she can't die, kaguya is kishimoto's not kodachi's.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By citgo

@zuriel-el: bruh u people ignorant as hell, even Kishimoto stated she's dead, and the series current writer is Kodachi so retcon is a thing, what are u not getting??

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I mean... Kaguya can regenerate her whole body from basically nothingness. That's the same Juudara post-Shinju immortality and that's why Naruto & Sasuke needed to seal them, because they keep coming back.

Now, if the Sun & Moon Marks can not only seal but also negate-immortality of someone like Kaguya... god for them.

No Caption Provided
DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did someone seriously say the novels written by the creator of the same series arent canon? So I guess the parts of Manga and Anime that reference those Novels arent canon either? You know your a salt mine when your last resort is claiming non-canon instead of debunking.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: She was turned into a statue again, I if they feed her her chakra she revives, she ain't dead, why did hagoromo (the only perfect naruto character) state she can't be killed. Is it not his chibaku tensei narusuke used to defeat kaguya.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

Citgo is just trying to downplay her immortality.

Kaguya is just "dead" metaphorically. If they feed her statue all tail beast chakra again, she'll revive. The same seal Hagoromo and Hamura sealed her in is the same one Naruto and Sasuke used.