Hagomoro vs kaguya (read OP)

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yoroshi0

let's settle the debate once and for all.

• Round 1: base hago vs base kaguya (post fruit, No Juubi/tree merge).
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• Round 2: Juubi hago vs Prime kaguya.
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

who wins and why, please make sure to share your thoughts before saying who. thanks

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya both rounds

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Kaguya easily.

R2: Kaguya stomps.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya both rounds

R1: Kaguya easily.

R2: Kaguya stomps.

who wins and why, please make sure to share your thoughts before saying who. thanks

this is specifically why i didn't tag boruto stans. make sure to say why, this is not a poll for lord sake.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya merged with the god tree to battle base Hagoromo and Hamura

So maybe Base Hagoromo + Hamura together would’ve pressured her Post Fruit Power who knows

So it could go either way in round 1, Hagoromo still would have both seals even without hamura since he lended it to hamura, so he could possibly seal her himself if he doesnt die or get BFRd from her attacks and dimension swaps, but he did state she was beyond his power even before the whole merging with god tree thing, so post chakra fruit Kaguya should still be superior to base Hagoromo she might have W in round 1

Round 2 Hagoromo would retain the seals and is even more powerful than before, possibly rivaling post fruit Kaguya if not surpassing her and he could seal her easier since the gap in their power would be very much closer

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya merged with the god tree to battle base Hagoromo and Hamura

So maybe Base Hagoromo + Hamura together would’ve pressured her Post Fruit Power who knows

So it could go either way in round 1, Hagoromo still would have both seals even without hamura since he lended it to hamura, so he could possibly seal her himself if he doesnt die or get BFRd from her attacks and dimension swaps, but he did state she was beyond his power even before the whole merging with god tree thing, so post chakra fruit Kaguya should still be superior to base Hagoromo she might have W in round 1

Round 2 Hagoromo would retain the seals and is even more powerful than before, possibly rivaling post fruit Kaguya if not surpassing her and he could seal her easier since the gap in their power would be very much closer

thanks for the thoughts, i added to OP that post fruit means no tree/juubi merging. since that wouldn't be a true base otherwise.

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Isshiki

@yoroshi0:

Hagoromo has never beaten Kaguya. Alongside Hamura, he merely sealed her away.

This time, even that is not happening because there is no Hamura here.

''b-butt.. mu--muh hagoz iz ztronger zhen z-zaguya!!!!!''

Cope, Shippuden stan.

No Caption Provided

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_isshiki: shippuden is shit, you are a very confused man. show me where did i claim base hago is stronger than prime kaguya? also, you clearly haven't bothered to even read the OP. why are you here?

if you are all gonna do is shitpost your shippuden/boruto nonsense, you are not welcomed in here.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: lol he’s a troll don’t take it seriously

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last bump

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By gdara

I'd say Kaguya wins R1 maybe but I haven't seen a lot from Post-Fruit Pre-Juubi Merge Kaguya.

I'd say Hagoromo wins R2 since the boost given by being a Juubi Jin is insane, Obito went from struggling with Kakashi, Guy, BM Naruto to Above Hashirama and EMS Madara lvl just by being a Juubi Jin.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

I'd say Kaguya wins R1 maybe but I haven't seen a lot from Post-Fruit Pre-Juubi Merge Kaguya.

I'd say Hagoromo wins R2 since the boost given by being a Juubi Jin is insane, Obito went from struggling with Kakashi, Guy, BM Naruto to Above Hashirama and EMS Madara lvl just by being a Juubi Jin.

thanks for sharing your thoughts, and i forgot that the call outs weren't working.

i forgot the call outs weren't working, so i may as well use them now

@takenstew22@rdcdesmond@gaoron@zuriel-el@mcu-defender333@zabuza777@cupofreality1@whatamiseeing@decaffeinated@kingogkings777@allhellkingdox@morningstar999@undre@revold

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Modern Kaguya (with IT) > Juubi Hagoromo > ancient juubi Kaguya > Rinnegan hagoromo > Kaguya (Fruit only, no Juubi)

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

Modern Kaguya (with IT) > Juubi Hagoromo > ancient juubi Kaguya > Rinnegan hagoromo > Kaguya (Fruit only, no Juubi)

isn't ancient kaguya supposed to be stronger than her war arc self because they both used IT and the ancient one had a complete juubi unlike the war arc one?

would like your thoughts about this

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@yoroshi0 said:

isn't ancient kaguya supposed to be stronger than her war arc self because they both used IT and the ancient one had a complete juubi unlike the war arc one?

would like your thoughts about this

The modern IT likely gathers more chakra due to greater population and chakra per person. Also remember there are people still living during Hagoromo and Hamura's teenage years so she probably only enslaved a fraction of the population.

According to Black Zetsu, they fought for months which decimated the Earth. The sealing also happened on Earth. Just from this it's safe to say for whatever reason she couldn't use Amenominaka back then.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hagoromo

Hagoromo (moon seal)