Hades VS Everyone In Dragon Ball Super Except Zeno and Future Zeno

• 180 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mygod101:

'"nothing you said matters. this topic has deviated from what were talking about anyways."

In other words, you have nothing substantial to reply with anymore and you wish to concede. Fair enough.

like I said Goku by the end of BOG arc is universal+ level. narrator stated this, characters stated this numerous times.

Cool. Just choose from the numerous feats or statements of Gold Saints having the exact same statements, or perhaps Shaka and Shijima's feat of creating and destroying a myriad of universes and then up-scaling Hades from that. Results won't change.

No, I didn't concede on the Topic, the debate was just going into a circular motion.

Golden Saints are mid tier in that universe while BOG SSG Goku is Fodder tier. Destroying a universe has been shit now since episode 14 where Goku can tank that level of attack in base form. so, I don't see the point if your post.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By falsearcher

@elderelijah190:

Funny how u failed to make mention of those contradictions lol. Besides the only contradictions is actually from the series you're backing up.

You mean aside from the rather obvious ones I've illustrated multiple times now? Sort of like you complaining about techniques that haven't been shown in combat for Hades despite referencing multiple techniques that haven't been shown in combat for the Angels and GP. It's impossible to dumb it down for you any more, so if you can't manage to wrap your head around this, then I don't know what to tell you.

Where is the many years in the past coming from? Nothing suggested that.

You mean other than Whis saying that he hasn't even seen GP in a long time twice in the manga and at least once in the anime? According to the DB calendar, the time span between BoG and Zamasu arcs would be 2 years, so this is enough to warrant a suggestion that their fight hasn't been for years at least.

Besides you're the one here with the most flawed logic considering whis himself didn't defend his poor performance against him then to be because it was in the past.

This is stupid. Whis not making mention of something doesn't equal proof that it's an impossibility. Ultimately, your scaling relies on a degree of assumption.

You can keep beating arround the bush all you want to hide your poor logic here but it all comes down to the same story of Gp transcending him significantly.

You're the one arguing fallacious logic with damn near every point... I'd say it's pretty sad if you lack the awareness needed to understand this.

Nope,speculation revolves around u here because whis never made mention of closing the gap over the years or losing woefully because it was in the past at all but he actually made that statement to hype gp himself.

Not making mention of something =/= proof to the contrary. This is a textbook appeal to ignorance.

The speculation falls on u beyond measures here lol.

I'm not the one who needs to prove his scaling, you are. I'm calling your assumptions into question by bringing up the fact that it's impossible for us to know how they would compare to each other currently. In case you aren't bright enough to know what speculation is, that ain't it.

Where was it stated she actually disgraced him in combat like it was with him and Gp?

That has absolutely nothing to do with the point and is completely inconsequential to my analogy. Just you attempting to set up a red herring.

Where did whis accept his inferiority to her like he did with Gp?

When he affirmed Vados's claims of being stronger in the past by saying he doesn't believe the results would be the same if they were to fight again...? You this dense?

Your head canon speculation is getting out of hand but I would always set u straight though.

The notion of you having enough mental prowess to set a flat-Earther straight would be downright comical at this point.

Says the troll speculating and putting his logic on someone else lol.

You know, I would say it's ironic for you to be calling anyone else a troll if I wasn't so certain that the lack of thinking power you've exhibited here wasn't deliberate.

There's no how much either got stronger because whis didn't made mention of this.

Good. Now you're starting to grasp the point. Only took nearly 4 pages of the thread for you to do so. Unless I'm not understanding this incomprehensible butchering of the English language properly.

There's the assumption of how they both performed in the past progressing to the present because whis didn't made mention of anything changing but rather completely backed up Gp to transcend him that way as he was trying to draw out a picture of how strong the Gp is by comparing himself to him to fill in goku anticipation in the present once again.

Right, the assumption lies on you for assuming the outcome would be the same as it was in the past, and you have nothing at all to substantiate that.

We've direct statements of him saying he would be going back to the past without making mention of a time ring.

Lol, nor does he make mention of his own powers either, so by your abysmal reasoning, it's just as inapplicable.

Doesn't change the fact that he has time manip in his arsenal to further the claims of his being able to time travel based on that.

It doesn't further your claims in the slightest, considering his time manip has shown to be extremely limited to the point where he can't rewind time more than 3 minutes, or use his abilities but once in a while. What you're arguing here is a non sequitur.

Has he traveled out of an infinite sized dimension?

He has traveled in and out of Elysium, which is stated to be infinite. Unlike the WoV, which has no statements of being infinite.

Because it is something he has done a lot of times before. And nothing contradicts or states he can't use it in combat via against opponents.

It hasn't been something he's shown in combat, so by your logic, it can't be used.

Here, he hasn't done it before in every combat he has encountered which brings about a contradiction.

That isn't what a contradiction is. GP also hasn't BFR'd anyone in "every combat he has encountered" either.

And what's stopping an angel from making a wish while he has being bfr'd to the wov?

A number of reasons.

1. They've never done so in combat

2. Hades is fast enough to blitz all of them with hax before their minds can register a thought

3. BFR is useless against Hades anyway

I actually made mention of that because I felt you were sensible enough to bring up better facts for an argument but since you're referring to this aspect, I would adress it in utter disappointment to your debating skills smh.

Translation: I got caught spewing ignorance on the source material I'm representing yet again, so I'll try my hardest (to no avail) to deflect from the actual argument in hopes that I won't make myself look any worse than I already have. In other words, you were dead wrong about the statement never being made as I've shown with screenshots, and no amount of desperation or deflection will change what's evident.

The dyspo scan you made mention of is flawed because dyspo doesn't have any idea of everyone in all the universes

Proof that he doesn't have any idea of everyone else in the universes? This is yet another example of you cherry picking statements you want to accept all while writing everything you don't like off as unreliable. It's this kind of evident bias that serves as a perfect demonstration for how DB panders to lowest common denominator. You happen to be living proof of this fact. Even if he didn't have knowledge of everyone else in all the universes, he does have knowledge of his own teammates like Jiren, who happens to be strongest combatant at the ToP, who not even GoD can defeat. That throws your scaling out the window yet again.

he got ragdolled and broke by hit later on,got manhandled by a ui goku.

Hit was getting blitzed and humiliated speed-wise by a Dyspo who wasn't even using his super maximum light speed mode, which was stated to be light speed by Toei in the episode spoilers. He also wasn't using his top speed against UI Goku during the blitz, seeing as how Toppo could keep pace with him, despite being slower.

The Angels aren't even part of the Twelve universes.

As if you couldn't make a dumber point than you already have. The Angles live within each universe just like the mortals and GoDs, so they are a part by default.

Precisely how they were exempted from the erasure of each universe and the fact that their father is the Gp who totally exist outside of the multi universe alongside Zeno.

This has nothing to do with them not being a part of the universe. They literally inhabit it...

Blah Blah Blah is all I'm reading out from your post lol.

Your comprehension issues are failing again, I see.

You're the same guy who got emotional and cherry picked the dyspo statement either way lol and embarrassed yourself.

I beg to differ. I was just playing your game better than you, which is precisely why you got butt blasted when I brought up Dyspo being stated to only be LS by the same people who make the anime. To simplify, lowballing and cherry picking are perfectly fine so long as it isn't happening to your shitty series.

You're also the same guy getting hurt and typing arrogantly to get yourself to bed lol.

I would call it being more impatient than anything else. Dealing with children who can't even stay consistent with their own arguments can get pretty tiresome, admittedly. Especially when they get called out for being utter clowns on the same forum at least once a week.

Once again, it isn't my fault your retard writer contradicted himself significantly so don't get out your frustration on me buddy.

Just like it isn't my problem that your retar* writer contradicts himself all the time. Hell, by his very own interviews, he seems to be suffering from the same disease that plagues his fanbase, since he can't even remember what the transformations HE HIMSELF CREATED look like LMFAO:

No Caption Provided

You mean like how dyspo was ragdolled by a ui goku who wasn't even paying attention to him alongside toppo but you ss tards still goes with being stronger doesn't make you the fastest and bring up the flash and supes scaling right?

I know omitting crucial context is a reoccurring habit from you DB zealots, but let's try not to forget to mention that Dyspo wasn't using his full speed or anything close to it, which alone was said to be LS. And yes, newsflash for those of you who lack the intelligence required to understand that strength doesn't always correlate to speed, being stronger than someone doesn't make you faster.

Dyspo admitting how superior Jiren is to him when opponents approach them as a group by saying the good old you can't get to jiren if you can't get pass us statement right? But nope, you guys would still go with the that doesn't prove he's faster than dyspo statement.

I mean, you're really in no position to be talking like you're some kind of victim (DB fanboys tend to do this ever since their logic was utterly destroyed back in the good old Goku vs Superman debates) when you've attempted to use this exact same logic against Saint Seiya by claiming that God Knights can't scale to feats performed by Gold Knights, despite objectively being said to have a higher level of Cosmo (energy). It's just more of that hypocritical nonsense from you DB zealots, which is why to this day, you guys remain the laughing stock of the entire fictional debating community on the internet.

Jiren is the strongest mortal in the universe which makes him far superior to dyspo but that doesn't prove he is faster than dyspo by you guys logic.

Oh boo hoo. Again with your piss-poor attempts at playing the victim like a screaming little child. You know, this all could have been avoided if you didn't try the EXACT same thing to another series in a sad attempt to lowball. Don't whine when the shoe is placed on the other foot, kiddo.

You would have to prove thanatos being stronger than a group of GS makes him faster than them because it doesn't work that way via your cherry picked dyspo is the fastest in all of the universes scene logic.

Well, good thing there's on-panel feats of him blitzing and one-shotting a group of Gold Saints then. Just like there's on-panel feats of Dyspo outpacing Zeno's senses along with the God Pad, something Jiren and MUI Goku lack.

Being stronger than a tier doesn't make you able to scale to that said tier range of speed because if u go by it does, then I can significantly place Mui goku at whatever speed I wish to without any interruption Via scaling to dyspo.

Well again, there's this silly little scan of God Cloth Seiya reacting to Thanatos's best attack and blitzing him effortlessly, while getting blitzed and one-shotted by that same attack as a Gold Cloth. Unfortunately, there isn't a single scan of MUI Goku or Jiren reacting to Dyspo when he's fighting at LS.

Lol you're the one who brought up this claim from me by cherry picking that dyspo is the fastest in all the universes scene lol.

Yes, I can see that you're unable to take it when your own shitty logic is used against you. Too bad nobody cares how you feel about it.

It would have being rude if I hadn't given u a taste of your own medicine.

Funny, since that's what I've been doing with you this entire time by bringing up Dyspo and techniques that aren't used in combat. Go figure.

That's what u do though, you would depict a low end low balling claim and when you're getting debunked and having your logic worked with, you immediately start crying about it and start getting emotional with your words.

So more irony from the guy who can't even keep track of his own arguments and contradicts himself in with each new post. Color me surprised. I'd say you were the one who got debunked and embarrassed, which is why you never managed to respond to my post earlier on in the thread. Now it seems you haven't learned from your past mistakes and want to come back for another whooping.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

'"nothing you said matters. this topic has deviated from what were talking about anyways."

In other words, you have nothing substantial to reply with anymore and you wish to concede. Fair enough.

like I said Goku by the end of BOG arc is universal+ level. narrator stated this, characters stated this numerous times.

Cool. Just choose from the numerous feats or statements of Gold Saints having the exact same statements, or perhaps Shaka and Shijima's feat of creating and destroying a myriad of universes and then up-scaling Hades from that. Results won't change.

No, I didn't concede on the Topic, the debate was just going into a circular motion.

Golden Saints are mid tier in that universe while BOG SSG Goku is Fodder tier. Destroying a universe has been shit now since episode 14 where Goku can tank that level of attack in base form. so, I don't see the point if your post.

That's because you got debunked and kept trying to say mortal life equals intelligent life with nothing to back it up.

The difference being, 2 Gold Saints have performed far greater feats on their first attempt than two SSJG-level fighters managed to accomplish through repeated attempts:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

That's because you got debunked and kept trying to say mortal life equals intelligent life with nothing to back it up.

The difference being, 2 Gold Saints have performed far greater feats on their first attempt than two SSJG-level fighters managed to accomplish through repeated attempts:

No Caption Provided

You didn't debunk me, like I said it was a circular argument that had nothing to do with our original debate, that was a red herring.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Like I said just their shockwaves alone was going to destroy the space time of the universe leaving it a void of nothing.

Dense energy Attack was stated by Whis as having power capable of destroying the universe.

Goku at the end tanked that combined power of both his and Beerus attack.

Goku wasn't even trying to destroy the universe neither was beerus, they were trying to suppress it.

Occam's Razor says they are universal level. This is shit tier compared to Goku in ROF who in base form is stronger than this Goku.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By falsearcher

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

You didn't debunk me, like I said it was a circular argument that had nothing to do with our original debate, that was a red herring.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I said just their shockwaves alone was going to destroy the space time of the universe leaving it a void of nothing.

Dense energy Attack was stated by Whis as having power capable of destroying the universe.

Goku wasn't even trying to destroy the universe neither was beerus, they were trying to suppress it.

Occam's Razor says they are universal level. This is shit tier compared to Goku in ROF who in base form is stronger than this Goku.

Well I mean, since you were the one the brought up the size of the universe in DB, it was essential to the argument, not a sidetrack or distraction. Your failure to meet the burden of proof however and repeating yourself again and again is why the argument became circular.

I mean, that's nice and all, but I fail to see the logic behind why threatening to destroy a single universe with 3 clashes in any way compares to creating and destroying a myriad of them with a single clash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well I mean, since you were the one the brought up the size of the universe in DB, it was essential to the argument, not a sidetrack or distraction. Your failure to meet the burden of proof however and repeating yourself again and again is why the argument became circular.

I mean, that's nice and all, but I fail to see the logic behind why threatening to destroy a single universe with 3 clashes in any way compares to creating and destroying a myriad of them with a single clash.

Wrong, silly Rabbit like I said I won't talk about the size heaven when you used fallacies in your debate against me. Like I said Red herring, the 3 clashes was just a side effect. super dense energy again was going to one shot all of universe 7 it was going outside of the universe and towards the Kai realm.

Occam's Razor says all of universe 7 was going to be destroy by that attack.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wrong, silly Rabbit like I said I won't talk about the size heaven when you used fallacies in your debate against me. Like I said Red herring, the 3 clashes was just a side effect. super dense energy again was going to one shot all of universe 7 it was going outside of the universe and towards the Kai realm.

What fallacies would those be? You mentioned one that was appeal to fiction or something of the sort, but since you didn't seem to know what that actually is, which I pointed out by citing the correct meaning, I just sort of let you continue repeating "mortal life = intelligent life" without any proof to show. That would constitute an argument from repetition on your part, though.

You said this before. Still not seeing how 3 clashes destroying one universe compares to one clash destroying a myriad of universes. Do tell.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What fallacies would those be? You mentioned one that was appeal to fiction or something of the sort, but since you didn't seem to know what that actually is, which I pointed out by citing the correct meaning, I just sort of let you continue repeating "mortal life = intelligent life" without any proof to show. That would constitute an argument from repetition on your part, though.

You said this before. Still not seeing how 3 clashes destroying one universe compares to one clash destroying a myriad of universes. Do tell.

you used an association fallacy.

You keep talking about the 3 clashes, We are talking about the Dense energy attack that was formed from Goku and Beerus beam struggle. Just because you are not able to comprehend it doesn't mean it wasn't going to happen.

Super Dense energy>>Dense energy>3 Clashes=universe 7 destroyed.

Like I said Occam's Razor says all of universe 7 was going to be destroy.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You keep talking about the 3 clashes, We are talking about the Dense energy attack that was formed from Goku and Beerus beam struggle. Just because you are not able to comprehend it doesn't mean it wasn't going to happen.

Do you actually know what an association fallacy is? Me thinks you don't.

Argument from repetition yet again. Already addressed this earlier on by pointing out that the dense energy clash was said to be "the true third clash" which was going to wipe out the universe.

Well, universe 7 being destroyed in 3 clashes in no way compares to a myriad of universes being created and destroyed by a single clash. Now you're using a textbook avoiding the issue fallacy by outright ignoring my arguments and repeating yourself over and over. That's 2 fallacies in a single post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Argument from repetition yet again. Already addressed this earlier on by pointing out that the dense energy clash was said to be "the true third clash" which was going to wipe out the universe.

Well, universe 7 being destroyed in 3 clashes in no way compares to a myriad of universes being created and destroyed by a single clash. Now you're using a textbook avoiding the issue fallacy by outright ignoring my arguments and repeating yourself over and over. That's 2 fallacies in a single post.

Wrong, again silly rabbit. You said: It looks like a normal planet to me. You are Association it to planet size because it in your eyes it looks like one. that is association fallacy.

Again, all of universe 7 was going to be destroyed. Occam's Razor said take the simplest answer in which case everything was going to be destroyed by that one blast. the shock waves has no part in this since they were nullified in episode 12. this was from the beam struggle.

also, you are using head canon as well now.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wrong, again silly rabbit. You said: It looks like a normal planet to me. You are Association it to planet size because it in your eyes it looks like one. that is association fallacy.

Again, all of universe 7 was going to be destroyed. Occam's Razor said take the simplest answer in which case everything was going to be destroyed by that one blast. the shock waves has no part in this since they were nullified in episode 12. this was from the beam struggle.

Ah, just as I thought. You don't know what an association fallacy is. Allow me to link you to a definition better explaining it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy#Examples

Not that it matters, because that energy orb was producing shockwaves and was referred to as "the true final clash":

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nope, just those facts I have to keep educating you on. Also, since you keep avoiding the issue, I'll accept your concession due to the fact that nobody in DBS has feats comparable to 2 Gold Knights clashing, meaning they won't measure up to someone on Hades's level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ah, just as I thought. You don't know what an association fallacy is. Allow me to link you to a definition better explaining it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy#Examples

Not that it matters, because that energy orb was producing shockwaves and was referred to as "the true final clash":

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nope, just those facts I have to keep educating you on. Also, since you keep avoiding the issue, I'll accept your concession due to the fact that nobody in DBS has feats comparable to 2 Gold Knights clashing, meaning they won't measure up to someone on Hades's level.

I know what Association fallacy means, your post about heaven size is irrelevant information as well as the 3 clashes. I explained to you several times why it is irrelevant but you still keep coming back to this same premise about the 3 clashes. Then you talk about teaching people in here when your information on DBS or DB for that matter, in general, is lacking.

Let me better explain why your post is irrelevant about the 3 clashes if you go back to that same argument I will accept your concession.

The 3 clash argument is a weak analogy, saying that "I don't see how 3 clashes that were going to destroy the universe is relevant" that is false, it was going to destroy all of universe 7. Universe 7 is 3x the size of our universe. Goku took the combined force of the attack of both his and Beerus in episode 14 that was going to destroy the Maco-Verse of universe 7.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This attack was far stronger than the one your link from episode 13 was taken from, this was Goku while not even 100%. Like I said ROF Base Goku is stronger than this arc Goku.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I know what Association fallacy means, your post about heaven size is irrelevant information as well as the 3 clashes. I explained to you several times why it is irrelevant but you still keep coming back to this same premise about the 3 clashes. Then you talk about teaching people in here when your information on DBS or DB for that matter, in general, is lacking.

Let me better explain why your post is irrelevant about the 3 clashes if you go back to that same argument I will accept your concession.

The 3 clash argument is a weak analogy, saying that "I don't see how 3 clashes that were going to destroy the universe is relevant" that is false, it was going to destroy all of universe 7. Universe 7 is 3x the size of our universe. Goku took the combined force of the attack of both his and Beerus in episode 14 that was going to destroy the Maco-Verse of universe 7.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This attack was far stronger than the one your link from episode 13 was taken from, this was Goku while not even 100%. Like I said ROF Base Goku is stronger than this arc Goku.

Well, clearly you have no idea what it means since you said this: "You are Association it to planet size because it in your eyes it looks like one. that is association fallacy.". That isn't an association fallacy at all. Not even close. Not to mention, that's a straw-man because my argument isn't "heaven is a planet because to my eyes, it looks like one". I'm teaching you the difference between that head canon and fact, all while watching you jump from using out of context screen shots relating to the 3 clashes to an entirely different technique used on Episode 14. Let's review once again:

MyGod: Argues the dense energy orb being separate from the 3 clashes by saying it would destroy the universe in one shot

FalseArcher: Points out that the energy orb was called the third clash by Elder Kai

MyGod: Claims that's headcanon

FalseArcher: Posts screenshots proving his point

MyGod: Shifts the goalposts yet again by bringing up the orb from Episode 14, which isn't even called Super Dense Energy in the source material, btw, without showing anything saying it would destroy the universe or that it was stronger than the actual Dense Energy from Episode 14 (that head canon rearing its ugly head by this point).

So as you can see, your argument is not only riddled with fallacies, but it's also unsubstantiated to boot. Same with Univerde 7 being 3 times the size of a regular universe. Nowhere is that stated, and the hyperbole from the guide pertains only to the DBZ anime, which contradicts the guide. Not to mention, even if it were 3 universes large, it still doesn't hold a candle to creating and destroying a myriad of universes, especially since creation requires just as much energy, of not more, as destruction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well, clearly you have no idea what it means since you said this: "You are Association it to planet size because it in your eyes it looks like one. that is association fallacy.". That isn't an association fallacy at all. Not even close. Not to mention, that's a straw-man because my argument isn't "heaven is a planet because to my eyes, it looks like one". I'm teaching you the difference between that head canon and fact, all while watching you jump from using out of context screen shots relating to the 3 clashes to an entirely different technique used on Episode 14. Let's review once again:

MyGod: Argues the dense energy orb being separate from the 3 clashes by saying it would destroy the universe in one shot

FalseArcher: Points out that the energy orb was called the third clash by Elder Kai

MyGod: Shifts the goalposts yet again by bringing up the orb from Episode 14, which isn't even called Super Dense Energy in the source material, btw, without showing anything saying it would destroy the universe or that it was stronger than the actual Dense Energy from Episode 14 (that head canon rearing its ugly head by this point).

So as you can see, your argument is not only riddled with fallacies, but it's also unsubstantiated to boot. Same with Univerde 7 being 3 times the size of a regular universe. Nowhere is that stated, and the hyperbole from the guide pertains only to the DBZ anime, which contradicts the guide. Not to mention, even if it were 3 universes large, it still doesn't hold a candle to creating and destroying a myriad of universes, especially since creation requires just as much energy, of not more, as destruction.

you must of missed the part where Whis said that attack can destroy the universe and Old kai saying Gods like them will die from the attack. we as the audience already know that Gods like them will die from the attack. it stronger because Beerus and Goku used more power. stated by Goku that Beerus was out putting more power than he did 5mins ago.

Logically it means the attack is stronger if they are using more power. Like I said I know what Association fallacy is and means. yes, universe 7 is 3x the size of our universe.

Hence Everything was going to be destroy. Like I said, this is why I didn't want to waste time posting links because as I predicted you would ignore it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falsearcher:

like I said this was from episode 14, which is shit tier.

Hades get owned casually.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you must of missed the part where Whis said that attack can destroy the universe and Old kai saying Gods like them will die from the attack. we as the audience already know that Gods like them will die from the attack. it stronger because Beerus and Goku used more power. stated by Goku that Beerus was out putting more power than he did 5mins ago.

Logically it means the attack is stronger if they are using more power. Like I said I know what Association fallacy is and means. yes, universe 7 is 3x the size of our universe.

Hence Everything was going to be destroy. Like I said, this is why I didn't want to waste time posting links because as I predicted you would ignore it.

How quickly we forget... Whis never said the attack in 14 could destroy the universe. He said that about the Super Dense Energy Orb in 13. Always gkad to correct ill-informed whenever I need to. Old Kai actually said Beerus and Goku, along with everything else in the universe (logically that would include Whis) would be completely destroyed after the third clash. This means they universe busting potency > all of their durability. Beerus said Goku powered up mid way through episode 13, prior to "the true third clash". He recerted back to SSJ and used nearly every but of power he had (by his own admission) before destroying the sun looking orb that was never said or shown to be universal in any way.

So logically, your argument is still unproven head canon. And no, you didn't know what an association fallacy is, which is why I linked you a proper explanation. Always glad to help the ill-informed whenever I can.

You don't waste time posting proof I ask of you because it sinply doesn't exist. You know this as well as I do, which is why you avoid the burden of proof like the plague.

So yeah, 2 Gold Saints (mid tiers in SS as you said) have far better showings than anything in DBS, let alone BoG Goku and Beerus who couldn't even destroy a single universe in 1 clash, let alone survive such an attack. Sanctuary arc Bronze Saints were besting Goldies in combat. They grow exponentially stronger by the EoS with numerous power ups, yet remain fodder to Hades. Only Shaka is needed to solo a fodder verse like DB without much effort. Hades is overkill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How quickly we forget... Whis never said the attack in 14 could destroy the universe. He said that about the Super Dense Energy Orb in 13. Always gkad to correct ill-informed whenever I need to. Old Kai actually said Beerus and Goku, along with everything else in the universe (logically that would include Whis) would be completely destroyed after the third clash. This means they universe busting potency > all of their durability. Beerus said Goku powered up mid way through episode 13, prior to "the true third clash". He recerted back to SSJ and used nearly every but of power he had (by his own admission) before destroying the sun looking orb that was never said or shown to be universal in any way.

So logically, your argument is still unproven head canon. And no, you didn't know what an association fallacy is, which is why I linked you a proper explanation. Always glad to help the ill-informed whenever I can.

You don't waste time posting proof I ask of you because it sinply doesn't exist. You know this as well as I do, which is why you avoid the burden of proof like the plague.

So yeah, 2 Gold Saints (mid tiers in SS as you said) have far better showings than anything in DBS, let alone BoG Goku and Beerus who couldn't even destroy a single universe in 1 clash, let alone survive such an attack. Sanctuary arc Bronze Saints were besting Goldies in combat. They grow exponentially stronger by the EoS with numerous power ups, yet remain fodder to Hades. Only Shaka is needed to solo a fodder verse like DB without much effort. Hades is overkill.

Wrong, link I posted of whis was from episode 14 go back and actually watch the episode.

wrong, Because Grand priest is actually above Zeno. so, this is a rape grand priest smack hades casually.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:
@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101 said:
@falsearcher said:

@mygod101:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wrong, link I posted of whis was from episode 14 go back and actually watch the episode.

wrong, Because Grand priest is actually above Zeno. so, this is a rape grand priest smack hades casually.

I love it when they don't do their homework. The screenshot of Whis telling Satan the world will end and he can't stop it is from episode 13. Just check Herms's translation in the fast checker:

No Caption Provided

As for GP being above Zeno, that's pure headcanon, and even if he was above somebody who's fodder to Hades, it wouldn't matter.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades get erased by hakai or overwhelmed by god tiers and above that can bust dimension/universe.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like usual, another verse with comparable abilities is dismissed because DB is incapable of losing to another fictional universe. God I hate the DB community.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like usual, another verse with comparable abilities is dismissed because DB is incapable of losing to another fictional universe. God I hate the DB community.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This little girl s'pose to be Hades?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades still blinks.

Seeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person in Dragon Ball who could be argued to contend with Hades is Zeno, everyone else dies in an instant. Quite literally an instant.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he beat super shenron?

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades, mainly because of speed advantage.

falsearcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do these threads get revived?

Hades still solos, and pretty easily at that.

Avatar image for godsvileanddarkwing
GodsVileandDarkwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight Starts

Dragon Ball Super casts randomly becomes a vegetable

GG NO RE

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Hades stomps all. But maybe can fight evenly with Zeno.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he still stomps and this was already established to be a spite match giving Hades's powers, there's no need to bump it then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:Hades stomps no matter how much wank Dragon Ball verse gets

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points