Hades (Saint Seiya) vs. Xeno Goku (DB Heroes)

• 101 results
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@drunkhc: It erases you on a conceptual level. So Zamasu has High Godly Regeneration. Hades does not have sort of Regeneration, so he is getting destroyed, and Regeneration Negation, which Xeno Goku possess, can bypass that too.

You are quite uneducated.

HAKAI ERASES YOU CONCEPTUALLY?

No Caption Provided

No. No it does not. It erases you on a spiritual level. Nothing more.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By zgtfreak

Xeno Goku is not infinite multiversal. There are no infinite timelines, as timelines are being created due to manual changes being made by time travelers; and the Time Patrol are trying to correct those timelines anyways. So the timelines aren't even rapidly multiplying since they are being corrected. If anything, the amount of timelines are decreasing due to corrections.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 JOVIOLMA  Online

I'm also not sure why this would matter considering Hades's haxes and his god existence as well the fact he possessed the Dunamis that allows temporal control over the SS Multiverse

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Yeah, Hades hax shreds the DBverse still.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What hax and power feats does Hades have? Isn't he only multiversal?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JOVIOLMA  Online

• Void Manipulation(Those stabbed by his swords are removed from the cycle of reincarnation and have their souls BFR to the World of Emptiness a world devoid of time for all eternity)
  • Fate Manipulation(Gods can manipulate feat)
  • Heat Manipulation(Cosmo can create heat superior to Lava and can reach Millions of degrees)
  • Matter Manipulation(Macro Quantic Level scaling from characters tiers below him that can target Photons and destroy them)
  • Curse Manipulation(Those stabbed by his sword lost all their vital force and are put in a comatose unable to do anything)
  • Mind Manipulation and Resistance to this(His cosmo is higher than 7th sense users, such state transcends mind as Ikki was still living and acting even after lost all his 6 senses, he also gave to Pandora the ability to manipulate others's memories)
  • Precognition and Intuition, as he is a 6th sense user he possess these abilities by default
  • Atomic Regeneration via scale and he has Conceptual/Abstract Existence and Regeneration(Gods can't die until the concepts they represent still existing) the divine ichor also healed Shura when he was blessed by it
  • Acausality(He managed to cross the Superdimensional Space as well can other Gods, the Superdimensional Space is a space-time that obliterates any mortal being that try enters there, Gods cannot be effected by the effects of the Superdimensional Space, neither can those that have their cloths bathed by a God's blood, a similar stance happened with Shura in Episode G where the blood from Athena stopped the Universe attempt to erase his existence due to another copy of himself being alive on that timeline)
  • Space-Time Manipulation(He created one of the Underworld's prison outside time and space)
  • Telekinesis and Physic Manipulation(Managed to move all the planets and moons of the solar system from another realm and Julian Solo(Poseidon) confirmed that the Greatest Eclipse wasn't following the laws of physics)
  • Regeneration Negation, as he damaged the God Cloth saints despite them being blesses with Divine Ichor and they were unable to regenerate themselves despite the healing properties of the DI.
  • Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Destruction and Life and Death Manipulation(Hades has control over death which is superior to Thanatos that could kill people across Light Years from the Superdimensional Space and even people located in another realms and can create a sword that is the concept of hate and cosmo users can hit and destroy souls as well ignore their intangibility) Those who approach Hades as well will lost their 6 senses and die and 8th sense users can resurrect themselves.
  • Chaos & Elemental Manipulation(He never used though but he did absorbed everything Cronus had at the end of Episode G, his Dunamis included which grants him control over Nature)
  • Light and Darkness manipulation, Dunamis grants control over Light and Darkness according to Cronus
  • Creation(Created, Hell, likely the Superdimensional Space as well since it is located inside one of his realms and the Elysium which is an infinite sized realm)
  • Reality Warp-Likely(According to the Gigantomachia Hades faced several Titans just like other Gods, same Titans can manipulate the Reality following Episode G although I need to check this, but Hades due have control over his Realms that fall apart when he ''died'' his Elysium despite being Infinite is full of life and matter) The Dunamis he absorbed from Cronus as well would gave him control over the Universe and it's elements based on Cronus's statement)
  • Attack Reflection, Gods can reflect attacks that are throw at them
  • Likely Probability Manipulation and resistance to it, Hades's cosmo is above those of the ones required to make Miracles and achieve impossible outcomes such as 7th and 8th sense Seiya and God Cloth Saints, and he fodderized 8th sense Ikki, it was also said that in Episode G that the power to create miracles belongs to the gods
  • Statistic Reduction, Hades can create fields that reduce the power of someone to 1/10 of their original power and even can reduce the stats of someone to those of kids, gods also can reduce the power of individuals that got near them
  • By scale, Likely Reactive Evolution and he also can counter people with this(Saints can easily no sell a technique and counter it after seeing once, render it useless in the second use, Ikki for example did this several times through the story, this didn't helped him against Hades who spammed the same attack over and over again)
  • Clairvoyance, at least regarding to mortals and scaling from Thanatos, Hypnos and Poseidon as well Pandora's statement, Gods can be aware of events happening universes and light years away from their original position if they wish like, Thanatos was aware of Pandora's actions on Hell and Hypnos was also aware of her death despite being in Elysium, Thanatos also could easily trace Seiya's sister from the Elysium to Earth in a short time frame, he was also aware that she was his sister and where she was located
  • BFR with his fairies, he can BFR someone to hell
  • And Law Manipulation, the laws in the underworld judge a individual according to the sins he did while he was alive, those that are not 8th sense users will also not survive if BFR'd to hell as life is not tolerated there
  • Time Manipulation as well, as he has the Dunamis should also have control over time across a multiversal scale
MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades still stomps Fodderku

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 CaoCao  Online

@whirusujx1278

It seems the feats that you debate are all based on Xenoverse 2 and DBH, so i probably get you wrong. I can argue against DBS and Xenoverse 1, but my knowledge about Xenoverse 2 and DBH is against 0. The only problem that i have is, that i need you feats or official statements from Xenoverse 2 and DBH, to understand your points. Because if i would go with DBS and Xenoverse 1, they are far below your claims in many points (High-godly regeneration, Conceptual Erasure Hakai, etc.)

Since my knowledge about DBH and XV2 is not give, i will only answer you some general points:

"Again, why would being not bound by the concept of time, life and death make you immune to conceptual erasure? Zamasu has High Godly Regeneration. Hades would have to have Absolute Immortality, which he does not possess."

Because not bound by concepts if that what high-godly regeneration includes:

High-Godly:The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction.

I want to know where high-godly Zamasu is coming from. What are the points that put him on high-godly regeneration? You can´t scale it to high-godly because Hakai doesn´t work against him or vice versa. Unless you could scale Hakai with a conceptual erasure feat, but that need to be proven. So i am asking you where that happend and what has the situation?

"That is not a non - contradiction, actually, presenting instances of characters resisting it does not disprove that Zamasu having High - Godly Regeneration nor Hakai being a form of conceptual erasure. You are asking me to prove a negative by asserting that."

It disprove high-godly regeneration as long we don´t have seen feats or statements here "why" Zamasu has high-godly regeneration or Hakai is conceptual erasure? We call that "Burden of proof fallacy".

We need a context for that, you as someone who has knowledge on DBH can tell me "why" Zamasu has high-godly regeneration or Hakai is conceptual erasure? Did Hakai erase already something on conceptual level before, or has Zamasu shown a high-godly regeneration before?

I can tell you Dark Schneider has high-godly regeneration, since he regenerate after Judas Priest, but you can´t work with that information, since you don´t have the knowledge on that. So i have to prove you, WHY Darsh has high-godly regeneration or Judas Priest can harm beings on that level. You get my point?

"Demigra is also a abstract/higherdimensional being, he also exists above the SS God's seeing as how he transcended the world he resided in"

At which point was Demigra an abstract/higherdimensional being? He never reached it in Xenoverse 1, so what happend then? Above time and space, doesn´ make you automatically to a abstract/higherdimensonal being, since you still have a physical 3-D body. Of course every fiction works different at this point. Dragonball at this point has "higherdimensional" gods like Zeno, which are still bound by terms of speed and physics.

Also you said he exist above the SS God. How?

"Alright, so that is a concession."

You mean, because i said "If that doesn´t work"? That is no concession, if only going with more then one scenario. But since you are not disagreed here, that means you can live with shutting down Demigra his senses or killed him by Hades his presence alone?

"Demigra exists above the DBH Multiverse which is a Infinite 4D Construct, and also the Crack of Time which transcends that. Does Hades have a feat close to this? That is a no limits fallacy, then.

An Infinite 4-D construct? Where was that stated? Anyway 4-D doesn´t mean much, since higher dimensions in SS exist, plus the dimensional size works different from fiction to fiction. 4-D in science isn´t even a "higher" dimension at all. In some terms it only means the space-time continuum.

Space-time continuums are universes, spammed by people like Virgo Shaka against Virgo Shijima. Both Gold Saints are below Hades. Time in Saint Seiya is relative, time-above-time are often concepts in fiction. How can handle Demigra that, if he exist only above 1 x time?

Some examples from other fiction:

The interpretation of space and time in Bastard!! is within 3-D, which means 3-D in Bastard!! is already 4-D for Dragonball. 4-D in Bastard!! are the astral worlds like heaven and hell, which are 4-D. In Dragonball that would be 5-D.

Another example? Magi. The verse is build with countless layers of realities, where space and time exist. We have here reality above reality, and we are really fast around 6-D, 7-D, 8-D, 9-D, etc.

"You'd need to prove that Hades can transcend the world he resides in."

Hades only needs to prove that time means shit to him and he already did by creating the underworld which is outside of time and space. He also get the Dunamis and with that the power from Cronus a titan. Cronus >>>>>>>> time.

"I don't have to show you a feat since concepts can only affect the reality you aside in."

By that logic, Demigra can´t affect Hades. Also being above time and space, doesn´t make you automatically immune against other concepts, especially when SS characters already have proven that they can transcends higher concepts, like Leo Regulus did.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here this kanzenshuu thread screens

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc:

@drunkhc: OK . time to goes over this piece by piece and explain why it is outdated.

No Caption Provided

1.) DBH manga isn't the main canon the games are. just cuz an event didn't make it into the manga doesn't mean it didn't happen

2.) True but he still fought him and defeated him in base even if he had help.

3.) LOLing at the idea of Dypso one shotting zeno. that should already be a red flag!

4.) They Seems to confuse on what vs debater even mean when they say a character is universe tier. Blue goku can jiren are undeniable universe level by sheer power. and so since 17 was able to hold own against both of them in brawl he should logically be somewhere around that tier.

No Caption Provided

I AGREE!!!

No Caption Provided

1.) This does not really change any my major points since most of my points came from Xenoverse and the dbh anime not UMX

2.) Again, seem like he doesn't know what verse debaters means when they said universal. being able to harm characters with universal level durable or tank attacks from characters that can destroy the universe would put you at that level. whether you can actually destroy one or not.

3.) I agree with this point.

No Caption Provided

I agree with this to.

No Caption Provided

1) No but he have fought characters that have. Like Mira infuse with Towa. and time breaker Bardock

No Caption Provided

1.) true

2.) If we go with the logic here(that feats accomplished via magic doesn't count) then Othinus and all the magic god's from toaru majutsu no index ain't multiverse either.

So if Demigra isn't multiverse cause he used magic does this Othinus isn't multiversal?

again claiming that Dyspo can one shot zeno is really dumb.

3.) He have fought characters from that game so you can scale them.

4.) Again I agree

No Caption Provided

he just reiterating himself here.

No Caption Provided

Xeno goku is not the one from xenoverse this common knowledge.

No Caption Provided

when you consider that character claimed to be outright stronger than zeno in the dbh anime alone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku doesn't scale to these characters and they're not talking about him. but point Zeno is not the pinnacle of power even in context of the dbh anime

Avatar image for xantimobiusgodx
xAntiMobiusGodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell why are people discussing Zamasu having high godly Regen when it is goku vs hades?

Pretty Goku has average human tier regen and thats a fact.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
  • Void Manipulation(Those stabbed by his swords are removed from the cycle of reincarnation and have their souls BFR to the World of Emptiness a world devoid of time for all eternity)
  • Fate Manipulation(Gods can manipulate feat)
  • Heat Manipulation(Cosmo can create heat superior to Lava and can reach Millions of degrees)
  • Matter Manipulation(Macro Quantic Level scaling from characters tiers below him that can target Photons and destroy them)
  • Curse Manipulation(Those stabbed by his sword lost all their vital force and are put in a comatose unable to do anything)
  • Mind Manipulation and Resistance to this(His cosmo is higher than 7th sense users, such state transcends mind as Ikki was still living and acting even after lost all his 6 senses, he also gave to Pandora the ability to manipulate others's memories)
  • Precognition and Intuition, as he is a 6th sense user he possess these abilities by default
  • Atomic Regeneration via scale and he has Conceptual/Abstract Existence and Regeneration(Gods can't die until the concepts they represent still existing) the divine ichor also healed Shura when he was blessed by it
  • Acausality(He managed to cross the Superdimensional Space as well can other Gods, the Superdimensional Space is a space-time that obliterates any mortal being that try enters there, Gods cannot be effected by the effects of the Superdimensional Space, neither can those that have their cloths bathed by a God's blood, a similar stance happened with Shura in Episode G where the blood from Athena stopped the Universe attempt to erase his existence due to another copy of himself being alive on that timeline)
  • Space-Time Manipulation(He created one of the Underworld's prison outside time and space)
  • Telekinesis and Physic Manipulation(Managed to move all the planets and moons of the solar system from another realm and Julian Solo(Poseidon) confirmed that the Greatest Eclipse wasn't following the laws of physics)
  • Regeneration Negation, as he damaged the God Cloth saints despite them being blesses with Divine Ichor and they were unable to regenerate themselves despite the healing properties of the DI.
  • Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Destruction and Life and Death Manipulation(Hades has control over death which is superior to Thanatos that could kill people across Light Years from the Superdimensional Space and even people located in another realms and can create a sword that is the concept of hate and cosmo users can hit and destroy souls as well ignore their intangibility) Those who approach Hades as well will lost their 6 senses and die and 8th sense users can resurrect themselves.
  • Chaos & Elemental Manipulation(He never used though but he did absorbed everything Cronus had at the end of Episode G, his Dunamis included which grants him control over Nature)
  • Light and Darkness manipulation, Dunamis grants control over Light and Darkness according to Cronus
  • Creation(Created, Hell, likely the Superdimensional Space as well since it is located inside one of his realms and the Elysium which is an infinite sized realm)
  • Reality Warp-Likely(According to the Gigantomachia Hades faced several Titans just like other Gods, same Titans can manipulate the Reality following Episode G although I need to check this, but Hades due have control over his Realms that fall apart when he ''died'' his Elysium despite being Infinite is full of life and matter) The Dunamis he absorbed from Cronus as well would gave him control over the Universe and it's elements based on Cronus's statement)
  • Attack Reflection, Gods can reflect attacks that are throw at them
  • Likely Probability Manipulation and resistance to it, Hades's cosmo is above those of the ones required to make Miracles and achieve impossible outcomes such as 7th and 8th sense Seiya and God Cloth Saints, and he fodderized 8th sense Ikki, it was also said that in Episode G that the power to create miracles belongs to the gods
  • Statistic Reduction, Hades can create fields that reduce the power of someone to 1/10 of their original power and even can reduce the stats of someone to those of kids, gods also can reduce the power of individuals that got near them
  • By scale, Likely Reactive Evolution and he also can counter people with this(Saints can easily no sell a technique and counter it after seeing once, render it useless in the second use, Ikki for example did this several times through the story, this didn't helped him against Hades who spammed the same attack over and over again)
  • Clairvoyance, at least regarding to mortals and scaling from Thanatos, Hypnos and Poseidon as well Pandora's statement, Gods can be aware of events happening universes and light years away from their original position if they wish like, Thanatos was aware of Pandora's actions on Hell and Hypnos was also aware of her death despite being in Elysium, Thanatos also could easily trace Seiya's sister from the Elysium to Earth in a short time frame, he was also aware that she was his sister and where she was located
  • BFR with his fairies, he can BFR someone to hell
  • And Law Manipulation, the laws in the underworld judge a individual according to the sins he did while he was alive, those that are not 8th sense users will also not survive if BFR'd to hell as life is not tolerated there
  • Time Manipulation as well, as he has the Dunamis should also have control over time across a multiversal scale

This. Xeno Goku has no answers to Hades' Hax.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Actually Xeno Goku is Infinite Multiversal.The branching timelines statement was a mistranslation.Here is the original scan.

No Caption Provided

It says that History is infinitely branched which means infinite timelines already exists.This scales to Goku as he fought a guy who was threatening to destroy it with his presence.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By zgtfreak

@perfawesome: Yeah, no. One: You are a random guy, meaning you are an unreliable translator. And two: This contradicts the entire story of Towa and Mira making new timelines while the Time Patrol correct them.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, Hades his presence alone neg diffs Xeno Goku. Don´t bump mismatches.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:I didn't translate it,some japanese translators did.

You realize you can add more to infinites right.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades still wins tho

exauceslow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades solos the verse

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:I didn't translate it,some japanese translators did.

You realize you can add more to infinites right.

Actually,no.Infinity+1=infinity

Infinity+Infinity=same infinity

Infinity x Infinity=Same infinity

Higher Alephs do exist,but they are really hard to attain

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: just a heads up that dude always spread misinformations

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By chasekilleen

@whirusujx1278: Hakai isn't a conceptual erasure. Give me proof that they once said that, where they specifically said that it erases concepts? Hades is the concept of death (from what I heard).

Nothing in DB is conceptual.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By chasekilleen

@perfawesome: The scans says, alright, the history branches endlessly, I do not know which timeline is correct.

The timeline only branches if there's a fraction within the timeline, it just means that it only expands and branches if Mira and Towa or any of the Makai/Majin race changes something within the history of time that was destined to happen.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

Xeno Goku is not infinite multiversal. There are no infinite timelines, as timelines are being created due to manual changes being made by time travelers; and the Time Patrol are trying to correct those timelines anyways. So the timelines aren't even rapidly multiplying since they are being corrected. If anything, the amount of timelines are decreasing due to corrections.

You do realise that you can stack 1 on top of infinity, and it will be regarded as infinity, right? Frankly, greater and lesser infinites exist. So, it wouldn't matter if different possibilities are being created.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Existence Erasure manipulates non - existence, and non - existence is abstract.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: The scans says, alright, the history branches endlessly, I do not know which timeline is correct.

The timeline only branches if there's a fraction within the timeline, it just means that it only expands and branches if Mira and Towa or any of the Makai/Majin race changes something within the history of time that was destined to happen.

It seems that you, yourself, have no clue what you are talking about.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

higher interpretations > lower interpretations.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Existence Erasure manipulates non - existence, and non - existence is abstract.

There's literally many ways to interpret existence erasure from atomic to molecular via disintegration. Hakai only erases the soul and body, it doesn't go deeper than that.

Existence erasure doesn't manipulate non existence, it only manipulates existence to non-existence, hence the term existence erasure, it turns existent to non-existent.

When dealing with erasing concepts, it has to be specifically told that it erases down to its concept. You're just making up your assumption and headcanon via mental gymnastics.

@chasekilleen said:

It seems that you, yourself, have no clue what you are talking about.

That's what literally happens in Xenoverse games. Why do you think they return the timelines back to normal?

Every wrongdoing branches into its own separate timeline.

No Caption Provided

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's literally many ways to interpret existence erasure from atomic to molecular via disintegration. Hakai only erases the soul and body, it doesn't go deeper than that.

Existence Erasure turns the target into nothingness, that includes, the body and soul and it's concept into nothingness.

Existence erasure doesn't manipulate non existence, it only manipulates existence to non-existence, hence the term existence erasure, it turns existent to non-existent.

Existence Erasure is essentially using non - existence to remove something from existence.

When dealing with erasing concepts, it has to be specifically told that it erases down to its concept. You're just making up your assumption and headcanon via mental gymnastics.

Why does have to be indefinitely stated?

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Bossmountain

@huko said:

@zgtfreak: just a heads up that dude always spread misinformations

who are you taking about?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whirusujx1278: I guess when I use acid to disintegrate people I conceptually erase them

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By zgtfreak

@whirusujx1278: Existence Erasure turns the target into nothingness, that includes, the body and soul and it's concept into nothingness.

You can erase someone's existence on a purely physical level, or it can reach deeper and go to metaphysical levels, like also erasing you spiritually, which is what Beerus has. But to say his erasure reaches a level so deep that it erases the CONCEPT\IDEA of a person is completely non-arguable. Existence erasure works on multiple levels. By your logic, Beerus has boundless absolute archetypal conceptual erasure because it's still "existence erasure."

No Caption Provided

You do realise that you can stack 1 on top of infinity, and it will be regarded as infinity, right? Frankly, greater and lesser infinites exist. So, it wouldn't matter if different possibilities are being created.

No, that's not how it works at all.

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Antti

@whirusujx1278 said:

It erases you on a conceptual level. So Zamasu has High Godly Regeneration. Hades does not have sort of Regeneration, so he is getting destroyed, and Regeneration Negation, which Xeno Goku possess, can bypass that too.

lmao apparently hakai erases on a conceptual level

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huko said:

Hades stomps

One can easily identify DB tards

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antti said:

lmao apparently hakai erases on a conceptual level

It doesn't lmao, it disintegrates the physical body and spiritual soul. It doesn't go deeper into the core per se and LOL at Beerus can manipulate non existent things.

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Antti
Avatar image for anaverageguy123
Anaverageguy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is omnipotent, stop lowballing.

No Caption Provided

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By mevbi

people are overestimating Hades, though he still wins this fairly easy

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Hades

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oneiros a much weaker deity to Hypnos can arase the body + soul simultaneously

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Athena in a much weaker version than Saori (god cloth) nullified the guardian Oracle

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades(true body)>>>>Saori(god cloth)>>>>>>>>>>>Sasha(without cloth)

The flames of Ikki's attack: Hōyoku Tenshō can burn any being incinerated a being that was able to regenerate whenever it was killed

No Caption Provided

Las llamas carmesí que sin piedad incendiaron todo, ardiendo completamente hasta desaparecer.

Ex sintió como desaparecía. Cada vez que era derrotado regeneraba su corpo etéreo, sentía como se purificaba su existencia al continuar arrebatando poder. Así era como lo perdían, era derrotado para arrebatar poder.

The crimson flames that mercilessly set fire to everything, burning completely until it disappeared.

Ex felt it disappear. Every time he was defeated, he regenerated his etheric body, he felt his existence purified as he continued to seize power. This was how they lost him, he was defeated to take power.

No Caption Provided

Ex before being killed by Ikki was even frozen by absolute zero and had his body destroyed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ikki dominated Hellfire

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades Hellfire>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ikki Hellfire

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades stomp!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By DrunkHC

Hades destroys Goku's monkey brain

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mu

Attacks mental + spiritual, gold saint Aries Mu

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

paralyzes the body by attacking the brain

No Caption Provided

TK attack

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades doesn't even need to be close to Goku to use his TK

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades can transform Goku's body

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hades stomp

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: Unrelated to the versus thread. But may I ask, how strong are the God's in SS?? SS looks like a cool manga that I might get into. I took interest in it after I played Jump Force and it looked cool.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 CaoCao  Online

No need to bump this. Xeno Goku get blinked out of existence.

WhirusuJX1278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: You can erase someone's existence on a purely physical level, or it can reach deeper and go to metaphysical levels, like also erasing you spiritually, which is what Beerus has. But to say his erasure reaches a level so deep that it erases the CONCEPT\IDEA of a person is completely non-arguable. Existence erasure works on multiple levels. By your logic, Beerus has boundless absolute archetypal conceptual erasure because it's still "existence erasure."

What are you talking about? Beerus has conceptual erasure, yes, since he can erase Mechickabura, who can regenerate from getting erased from history.

mevbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are you talking about? Beerus has conceptual erasure, yes, since he can erase Mechickabura, who can regenerate from getting erased from history.

Huh? When was that?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the hell did Hakai have Conceptual Erasure????

Also, Beerus flat out admitted in the Manga he can't kill Immortals

RELUCTANTLY at that meaning he ashamed of his own weakness and there would be no reason to lie about that

Also backed up by the fact that Whis stated they had a better form of sealing than Mafuba which basically shows he agrees that Beerus can't kill immortals

Yeah........ Hades outhaxes Xeno Goku to death

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Energie manipulation > matter manipulation

2. Stat gap is rediculus wide.

1+2 = Missmatch.