• Win by death or K.O

No Caption Provided
jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

What can Hades do? I remember an Alien X battle where just being outright faster than Dio is enough to beat him

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jashugan said:

What can Hades do? I remember an Alien X battle where just being outright faster than Dio is enough to beat him

you can't be faster than dio as he transends space and time

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: he doesn't. You can be faster than a being who has stats.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@mrx1122: he doesn't. You can be faster than a being who has stats.

he fought ger who has no stats

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with dio

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio solos SS

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen anything from dio to make me believe he would beat someone like Hades

Hades wins

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maxxc10x: what the hell does universal+ even mean? Dio can't destroy, create a universe nor tank an attack that could destroy one.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DrunkHC

hahahaha Jo Jo characters have powerful Hax their DC is horrible this maxxc10X is even a poser nor knows the verses.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zokologue3

Ok dragon ball fans. You needs to stop this obsession with hades.

A bronze saint can solo the entire dragon ball verse, let alone hades. Get over it.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DrunkHC

(No prep for either character.)

Static physical bases of Dio are very low a dark lightning and he already was.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades might win. Though am leaning more on this going either way.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ElderElijah190

Too you ss fanboys,did anyone earlier bring up any dbs tier here? More like you saint seiya fans always act salty with average posts on every single thread and even bring up dbz in the first place and later complain about it to the mods or yourselves. You guys basically engage in absurd post like the one you're complaining about here, when dbs battles are always concerned. Keep your mouth to yourself and don't bring up dbs yourself and complain about it later once again,the guiltiness of man i guess.

Shame on y'all.

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol,Hades go thrown in to a wall and died

Loading Video...

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AldebaranSS

Either of Hades or Dio solos.

Goku, Zeno, the hakaishins and The angels dies horribly since both hades and dio are, immortals, acasuals, can manipulate casuality and erase people from existence.

Hakai doesn't work on immortals or stronger opponents.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ElderElijah190

The guy above is one of the ss trolls i was just talking about smh. They bring up dbs in the first place and complain about there fans later. Shame on you ss fans in this thread and many more.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AldebaranSS

@elderelijah190 said:

The guy above is one of the ss trolls i was just talking about smh. They bring up dbs in the first place and complain about there fans later. Shame on this thread and many more.

No, i'm not particularly fan of ss. I didn't know what was SS until i saw the various SS vs DBS threads. Blame yourself :)

I just hate dragon ball, so i lowball it on every thread.

Problem?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of Hades or Dio solos.

Goku, Zeno, the hakaishins and The angels dies horribly since both hades and dio are, immortals, acasuals, can manipulate casuality and erase people from existence.

Hakai doesn't work on immortals or stronger opponents.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

I don't even, what? I could have sworn this was Hades vs Dio with no DB involved. Hold on, checking the OP again- yeah, no, there's no DB here at all.

The guy above is one of the ss trolls i was just talking about smh. They bring up dbs in the first place and complain about there fans later. Shame on this thread and many more.

Ah, okay. I see. That explains the off-topic comment.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh,it's pitiable indeed smh. No one can be blamed for trolling,it is a choice made by anyone with an absurd mindset. Good to see one of them admitted he is a troll above though.

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AldebaranSS

@elderelijah190 said:

Sigh,it's pitiable indeed smh. No one can be blamed for trolling,it is a choice made by anyone with an absurd mindset. Good to see one of them admitted he is a troll above though.

Don't play the victim bro, i know you are good at that.

-Remind me who started bringing dragon ball on Trigon vs Hades threads and many others?

-Remind me who started a mass compaign flag against DC, Marvel and Saint seiya fans because they disagreed with dragon ball feats? Oh that reminds me! if you are one of the flaggers., i want you to know that you are on notice. MajinBlackHeart is inspecting the flags, because people complained about being flagged by dbs fans.

I, myself, was flagged because i was foolishly debating with dragon ball fans in a goku vs naruto thread. They didn't agree with me, so they flagged me.

Face it bro. The dragon ball comunity is really cancerous and childish. I know, you've heard that a lot.

I stopped counting the number of time i got myself insulted by dragon ball fans because they couldn't find valid argument.

“If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.” ―Elbert Hubbard

And whenever i tried to do an honest debate with them, they refused. They didn't wan't to debate in a cav thread.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DrunkHC

@aldebaranss: Dude does not even tell me about it, I was offline for a while, when I enter the forum I do see the thread closed....

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ElderElijah190

Who is this guy? I won't want to fall into the bait of an ss troll. All i did was come here to point out a few things and its being confirmed and admitted. What an absurd bizarre logic,god help us all from these guys. I can swear i have no idea of what he's saying i mean,wtf? Have a good day guys.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DrunkHC

Anyone who belittles your fallacies you label as a troll, a typical childlike attitude.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zokologue3

@elderelijah190 said:

Who is this guy? I won't want to fall into the bait of an ss troll. All i did was come here to point out a few things and its being confirmed and admitted. What an absurd bizarre logic,god help us all from these guys. I can swear i have no idea of what he's saying i mean,wtf? Have a good day guys.

Uhhhh bro. Nobody falls for the reverse-troll argument in 2018

And don't act like you are a nice guy. in the Seiya (No god cloth) vs Beerus thread, you used to be pretty agressive, so don't act nicely just to get a favorable opinion from others.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: At least,i made such statement in a dbs vs ss thread. I didn't bring such arguments in an entirely different thread. If i also recollect correctly,i never said beerus beats god cloth seiya but was setting an argument with gold cloth seiya. And how did i act aggressive? I wasn't the guy that stated zeno is a human life eraser that doesn't erase planet and galaxies though lol.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio solos entire SS verse.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DrunkHC

@ zokologue3 :

I had not even spoken against this guy, I only commented on the thread that was closed, he attacked me and still comes with this victim attitude.  
@aldebaranss: Dude does not even tell me about it, I was offline for a while, when I enter the forum I do see the thread closed....
That was the comment I made.
TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheDeathstar

It's also obvious that some SS fans are trying to bring DBS into this, so obsessed I see. Superiority complex.

Spitting words and sentences like "DBS Fanboy", "Someone make a dash vs dash thread" won't do any good but show the true nature.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zokologue3

@elderelijah190 said:

@zokologue3: At least,i made such statement in a dbs vs ss thread. I didn't bring such arguments in an entirely different thread. If i also recollect correctly,i never said beerus beats god cloth seiya but was setting an argument with gold cloth seiya. And how did i act aggressive? I wasn't the guy that stated zeno is a human life eraser that doesn't erase planet and galaxies though lol.

Ah, i see You're the type of guy who never questions himself, take a step back a take a look at your reaction back there.

Now, i admit that i went off-topic on this thread, and i suggest we returns to the initial discussion before it get locked.

-Well, without being biased, because i know that there a lot of characters that can defeat hades, Dio can't defeat him because he is too slow. Heaven Ascension Dio was stated to be, at best, Hypersonic. So he can't defeat somebody who is FTL.

-His time power won't affect him, because hades took the body of his father, cronus, the titan who rules over time.

Note: This point is not just for you, but every other person who wants to bring hades in a fight. Make sure to add this condition to the fight:

-Opponent has divine ichor or opponent is blessed by an olympian god.

Because, you can't hurt an olympian god, if you don't possess Ichor.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: I guess he beats EGD,featherine,Lucifer,Michael, the presence and so on then. Noted. Check above,i leaned on hades taking it earlier.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheDeathstar

Speed is irrelevant to this version of Dio. Not that Hades is much faster in combat either, but any amount of number you add to his speed is nothing compared to Heaven Ascended who countered Gold Experience Requiem who could move in an erased time, literally infinite speed and even said those who stood before him that is those bound by the temporal dimensions (time) can stay still and won't be taking any actions.

Was easily able to overwrite the entire JoJo reality, which has been stated to contain an infinite number of Universes.

Hades doesn't even have Universal DC to compete with infinity - an infinity of Reality Warping level Dio has in his backpack.

No Caption Provided

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zokologue3

@elderelijah190 said:

@zokologue3: I guess he beats EGD,featherine,Lucifer,Michael, the presence and so on then. Noted. Check above,i leaned on hades taking it earlier.

I know you were being sarcastic but i'm gonna answer it anyway.

No, Hades can't defeat Omnipotents and Nigh-omnipotents.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3:

But those nigh omnis do not possess divine ichor?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jo Jo characters on base are very weak.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:

Jo Jo characters on base are very weak.

Why would that matter here? Irrelevant.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zokologue3

@thedeathstar said:

Speed is irrelevant to this version of Dio. Not that Hades is much faster in combat either, but any amount of number you add to his speed is nothing compared to Heaven Ascended who countered Gold Experience Requiem who could move in an erased time, literally infinite speed and even said those who stood before him that is those bound by the temporal dimensions (time) can stay still and won't be taking any actions.

Was easily able to overwrite the entire JoJo reality, which has been stated to contain an infinite number of Universes.

Hades doesn't even have Universal DC to compete with infinity - an infinity of Reality Warping level Dio has in his backpack.

No Caption Provided

His "infinity whatever" is a dimension created by him. He can't teleport hades to this dimension, like he did with jojo, since hades is protected by his divine ichor.

And if mu can destroy a dimension, then hades should have no problem doing it.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DrunkHC

Jo Jo It is the most overrated version of all, these high levels of jo jo should not be put into battles in their base against any character that can speedblitz them.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dio writes Hades out of exsitence.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zokologue3

@blackwizzard17 said:

Dio writes Hades out of exsitence.

He can't.

Hades possess divine Ichor, and can also erase people from existence.

So this battle is about who's going to erase the other, first.

Hades is MFTL+ and invulnerable, as explained earlier.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue3: Dio can stop time and rewrite reality or the entire universe rather not just erase it. He can re write the divine ichor if he wanted to.

Zokologue3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zokologue3

@blackwizzard17 said:

@zokologue3: Dio can stop time and rewrite reality or the entire universe rather not just erase it. He can re write the divine ichor if he wanted to.

Hades is not affected by time since he is acasual and he absorbed the body of his father, cronus. The titan who rules over time.

-And no, how can you rewrite divine ichor if you can't even target it, in the first place? Also hades is way faster than Dio. And the condition of the battle says "No prep" which means "no knowledge"

He blitz five god saints at the same time. Those god saints, in their weakest form, crossed billions of galaxies in seconds. and all of them were blitzed by thanatos, while wearing a gold cloth. The gold cloth, makes them even faster and stronger. Once, seiya obtained his god cloth he blitzed thanatos.

So all, the five of them was blitzed, in their strongest form, by Hades.

-Also, gods, have something called the big will. With the big will, they can do anything, the only way to challenge them is to possess the 8sense.

With the big will, Hypnos, imagined that a giant meteor was going to crush the earth and it happened. He imagined hakurei and his disciple falling from a very long height and it happened.

-With the big will, hades created a dimension and 2 universe:

1) Hell

2) The hyperdimension: Only gods can cross this dimension. If a non-divine bein who steps a foot in it S/he will be automatickly disintegrated, and yes hades can teleport people.

3) Elysion which was said to be infinite.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with Hades to be honest, I know Dio is fast as hell, but Thanatos power have no problem in cross the Hyperdimension and the Real universe in seconds, even though that First it had to cross the Endless Realm that is Elysium, and Hades is completely above him, as feats proves. Hades Have too much speed, hax, and powers to kill Dio easily

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

Dio

Are you guys trying to have another thread locked?

The same people consist in this thread as the Trigon Thread , and the same

irrelevant things are being brought up.

BlackGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.