R12-Goku(DB)

No Caption Provided

R13-Zeno (DB)

No Caption Provided

R14-Haruka kaminogi(noein)

No Caption Provided

R15-Medaka kurokami (Medaka box)

No Caption Provided

R16-Simon the digger(super tengen toppa gurrenn lagan)

No Caption Provided

R17-super tengen toppa gurrenn lagann( super tengen toppa gurrenn lagan)

No Caption Provided

R18-zeedmillenniummon(Digimon)

No Caption Provided

R19-Mercurius (Shinza Bansho)

No Caption Provided

R20-Madoka kaname(puella magi madoka magica)

No Caption Provided

R21-no one here can beat him

• 
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morningstar999

...Why is Medaka so high? And Madoka above Mercurius and Zeed lol??? Anyway, he stomps anyone up to 10, where he COULD stop anywhere from 11 to 13 (he stops at 11 if Heroes/Xenoverse is allowed). Dunno about Noein, he blinks Medaka, probably loses STTGL, anything above blinks Hades. Mercurius blinks anyone in this gauntlet btw.

Avatar image for deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b
deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 17 or 18

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medaka being above dbs characters is laughable

Stop at 17 or 18.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Morningstar999

Yeah, he stops at 17-18 with no Heroes/Xenoverse. Medaka still gets blinked. And Mercurius being below Madoka still hurts my eyes..

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard stop at 18

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS Hades stops at 14. The Noein verse is really powerful and Haruka was able to stop the existence of a multiversal being (Noein) because she wants to. Her power is going far beyond causality, while she was able to erase an acasual, multiversal existence. You can´t even harm her, because the quantum mechanics are locked everything that attacks her. There is also nothing Hades can do against her. Also Medaka should be far below, she aint beating Beerus, Noein, Sailor Moon and Co. Hades presence alone will oneshot Medaka. Simon and STTGL are far to high, same counts for Madoka who is inferior to Haruka.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

SS Hades stops at 14. The Noein verse is really powerful and Haruka was able to stop the existence of a multiversal being (Noein). There is also nothing Hades can do against her. Also Medaka should be far below, she aint beating Beerus, Noein, Sailor Moon and Co. Hades presence alone will oneshot Medaka. Simon and STTGL are far to high, same counts for Madoka who is inferior to Haruka.

I mean...why do people overrate Medaka this much? Goku can oneshot her as well with Hakai. She is literally another Yhwach when it comes to NLF, I am not even kidding man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999 said:
@caocao said:

SS Hades stops at 14. The Noein verse is really powerful and Haruka was able to stop the existence of a multiversal being (Noein). There is also nothing Hades can do against her. Also Medaka should be far below, she aint beating Beerus, Noein, Sailor Moon and Co. Hades presence alone will oneshot Medaka. Simon and STTGL are far to high, same counts for Madoka who is inferior to Haruka.

I mean...why do people overrate Medaka this much? Goku can oneshot her as well with Hakai. She is literally another Yhwach when it comes to NLF, I am not even kidding man.

I don´t know. I mean, there are really some insane verses where hax nearly looking NLF, but are still consistent/accepted (Re: Zero for example), but Medaka has the problem that it is more comedy/joke, instead of feats. She never fought against really powerful opponent, except some haxed, slow street level fodders. You don´t need a Hades, Beerus, or Dark Schneider for her. Someone like Aladdin from Magi should be enough.

Medaka being above Beerus is an insult and above Zeno... lol. Zeno theoretically can blink STTGL, because they are using only M-Theory for their 10-D to 11-D shit. Medaka also being above Haruka, i don´t have any words for it

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Yhwach wank is..... super bad

Some Guy was debating Yhwach vs Sotha Sil with my aryansingh account , he legit thought Yhwach would win 😭

ExtremeBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: sttgl ain't 11d . why do people keep using it. He never did anything beyond universal+

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@morningstar999 said:
@caocao said:

I don´t know. I mean, there are really some insane verses where hax nearly looking NLF, but are still consistent/accepted (Re: Zero for example), but Medaka has the problem that it is more comedy/joke, instead of feats. She never fought against really powerful opponent, except some haxed, slow street level fodders. You don´t need a Hades, Beerus, or Dark Schneider for her. Someone like Aladdin from Magi should be enough.

Medaka being above Beerus is an insult and above Zeno... lol. Zeno theoretically can blink STTGL, because they are using only M-Theory for their 10-D to 11-D shit. Medaka also being above Haruka, i don´t have any words for it

No Caption Provided

That's why I call her verse mid tier. She should be below Saitama by this "joke" logic, she ain't beating casual planet busters. And Aladdin is indeed enough, and he is underrated instead lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: sttgl ain't 11d . why do people keep using it. He never did anything beyond universal+

I know, but it is often argued.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medaka Box as a manga is not focusing on actual power, It focuses on meta-narration/meta-fiction parody.

Medaka Kurokami is way more wanked than Goku, Giorno, Yhwach, and Saitama. People like to over wank her “ The Hero” ability as actual power, but in the manga, “The Hero” only applies to the Medaka box verse since it fits in a meta-fiction/meta-narration influence, not actual power/feat. Medaka Kurokami is not the strongest character in her own verse.

In the end of the manga and Medaka lost all of her powers due to her age at 26. Also when Medaka was in the moon, she can’t travel back to earth by her self. This debunks the notion of Medaka having immeasurable speed and omnipresence. She was saved by a man who took her back to earth.

Anyone that has greater power nullification, law hax, conceptual, and etc can nullify her abilities can kill her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medaka Box as a manga is not focusing on actual power, It focuses on meta-narration/meta-fiction parody.

Medaka Kurokami is way more wanked than Goku, Giorno, Yhwach, and Saitama. People like to over wank her “ The Hero” ability as actual power, but in the manga, “The Hero” only applies to the Medaka box verse since it fits in a meta-fiction/meta-narration influence, not actual power/feat. Medaka Kurokami is not the strongest character in her own verse.

In the end of the manga, Medaka lost all of her powers due to her age at 26. Also when Medaka was in the moon, she can’t travel back to earth by her self. This debunks the notion of Medaka having immeasurable speed and omnipresence. She was saved by a man who took her back to earth.

Anyone that has greater power nullification, law hax, conceptual, and etc can nullify her abilities and kill her.

DOGFIGHTER90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage list.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VarricPatermann

Hades stops at 1, because he decide to team up together with the gauntlet, against the overwanked Medaka. Everyone in that gauntlet shits on her.

anti-pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades in character stops at 13, Zeno disintegrates him and is done with it, bloodlusted Hades stops at 14.

Medaka is lost unless it's a list of the most exaggerated characters and then it deserves to be higher.

And Madoka is weaker than Zeed and Mercurius

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 Usagi blitz and haxstomp Hades so hard just seal him away or transmute him into darkness or just destroy his soul there's literally nothing Hades can do to her tbh

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades is definitely going to stop at 13 and as for madoka...

IDK WHAT TO SAY!

Zenkai234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medaka is fodder, stops at Zeno.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Usagi below Medaka, Beerus and Zeno? Anyway, stops at Simon

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Which Hades is this?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wabanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Saint Seiya Hades, then he stops at R18. STTGL is multiversal, but Hades has good hax and comparable, if not better speed so he should win. He gets stomped by Zeed though. Zeed is infinite multiversal with insane hax and nigh-omnipresence

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is fairy tail hades he stop at stop at 2 or 3, if this is SS Hades Hard stop at 18.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stops at Haruka, but stomps the shit out of Medaka.