Hachimaru (Samurai 8) vs HST Protagonist (Early arcs)

• 69 results
#1 Edited by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
  • Hachimaru takes them on 1v1.
  • Naruto get feats including the chunin exams until the prelims before his training with Jiraiya. KNO is restricted. And only ten shadow clones at a time to stop the "Shadow clone GG" argument.
  • Luffy gets feats until Arlong park.
  • Ichigo gets feats until before his training with Kisuke. No spirit crush gg.
  • No knowledge.
  • Random encounter.
  • Verse equal.

Round 1: Hachimaru does not have his Soul Blade.

Round 2: Hachimaru gets his soul blade and tries 1v3.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#3 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Hachimaru can probably take them all 1v1. His cutting strength is pretty crazy not to mention his regeneration. I don't really see Luffy doing anything of note. Ichigo could probably give him a good fight but I think with regeneration and Hachimaru being a better swordsman he'll take it. Naruto would lose the easiest if he tries to fight him in melee range but he can summon Gamabunta for a win.

He loses 1v3. Too many characters to focus on especially if Naruto uses his shadow clones.

#4 Edited by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

Hachimaru doesn't really have that many good feats. His best ones so far from where I'm at was cutting that tank with Nanashi and then later some rocks during his training.

#5 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: What about his regen feats? Especially in the latest chapter?

#7 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: I'm on chapter 10 right now. I'll see what that's all about.

#8 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (4130 posts) - - Show Bio

He Outlast them all.

#9 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by BrainDrain (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly goes down to Narutos plot device clone spam

Why is this even a thing? Honestly making a thread EVERY single chapter he does something is going to make it repetitive garbage by the time he actually gets a good fight under his belt.

#11 Posted by JuzaCloud (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh new Chapter 12 is out!

Like I said, MFTL Hachimaru with continental cutting power. Oh wait, Ata was heavily damaged then, so let's dial it down to FTL island cutter for Hachimaru.

Oh yeah, Hachimaru Dad is MFTL since he intercepted a blitzing Ata.

Let's not forget about the Samurai who came with Hachimaru princess. His bullets have to be around FTL with at island level piercing power as they ripped through Ata.

I predicted all of this by the way and I was called A lowballing hater of Samurai 8. A manga that I'm actually very interested in.

#12 Posted by Kalebsmarty156 (4130 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok I'll take my exit... Seems like something is about to go down...

#13 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm, oh yes, According to a certain interested non-low baller, Samurai 8 moon is human sized.

Ofc, that makes perfect sense. Oh! And btw, travelling over Galactic quadrants within a day is not even supersonic. I know! Shocking right?!

Disclaimer: Heavy sarcasm applied.

#14 Edited by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by BrainDrain (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: dont tag me, I'm afraid you're not at the level needed to hold a conversation with me. Why make a thread period when the feats arent put into perspective yet? It does nothing but draw guys like you to this forum, and trust me nobody wants that.

#17 Posted by grappolo (3173 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

How strong is this hachimaru? Early ichigo can do something like this even before the training.

#18 Posted by JuzaCloud (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

Ummm, oh yes, According to a certain interested non-low baller, Samurai 8 moon is human sized.

Ofc, that makes perfect sense. Oh! And btw, travelling over Galactic quadrants within a day is not even supersonic. I know! Shocking right?!

Disclaimer: Heavy sarcasm applied.

LMAO what's funny is I NEVER said Samurai 8 moon is human sized. I've NEVER spoken against Samurai 8 moon. Please, find the post of me saying anything about the moon. You must be talking about someone else. And if so, instead of coming in a thread behind me, you need to address the person who said those things.

As for as travel quadrants, I said we don't know the position of the place he traveled from to his destination.

So, stop with the antics. I deal with proper context, on panel feats, and proper understanding of context that's not shown on panel but spoken, basically statements.

This is something many of you need to learn. The most important is being UNBIASED. This is actually the one good thing that has came out of comicvine for me lol.

#19 Edited by BrainDrain (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

As for as travel quadrants, I said we don't know the position of the place he traveled from to his destination.

Finally someone Intelligent enough to see past their own bias, and the ability to think past go.

#20 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: Strong enough to cut through hardened giant steel tanks with a single casual slice of his sword.

His biggest advantage is his regen... so far, he has effortlessly regenerated his hand, survived sword through his head and almost the entire left side of his body.

And according to the lore, as long as he is steadfast and doesn't lose his will to live, he cannot die through his wounds.

And is currently taking hits and surviving those said hits from a guy who bull rushed through the moon with sheer physical force, although, the said guy is severely weakened.

#21 Edited by grappolo (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: His regen sounds problematic, ichigo can't do much against it, he lacks aoe attacks to pulverize his body completely

#22 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: What about the other two? And I can post scans later once I get home. Currently my mobile data is on the low, lol, rip.

#23 Posted by JuzaCloud (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

@kalebsmarty156: Juza and BD are the same guy, right? Got to be.

I've only ever made two accounts on here. JuzaCloud and Omnitroll. And the only reason i made another account was because my other account was jacked up at the time. It was a a server problem. But I let people know that it was me when I made the Omnitroll account. Bro, it's not that serious to where I'm gonna pretend to be a different poster.

Stop trying to deflect because I wreck you guys with golden logic. But this Brain drain guy does try to copy my extra jargon sometimes. I wonder who he is myself.

#24 Posted by BrainDrain (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop trying to deflect because I wreck you guys with golden logic. But this Brain drain guy does try to copy my extra jargon sometimes. I wonder who he is myself.

It's been what 3-4 years? Figure it out with that golden logic of yours mate, ya caught me.

#25 Posted by grappolo (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: They all lack Aoe attacks, but in round 2 they could just exploit naruto cloone spam and keep hitting him, ko could be an option in that case.

#26 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@grappolo: True enough. And also, on his durability side, he did tank canon balls from previously mentioned Giant tank shot from right in front of him... like meters away.

And he was shot outta the sky and fell through a house without any scratch either.

So, yea, not too many feats but it's only 12 chapters and the coming chapters will give more anyhow. Besides, to me it seems more than fair enough.

#27 Edited by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no, a clone of Ata gets low showings.

Let the lowballing begin.

#28 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Correction, a half dead clone of Ata, who just survived having his soul exploded, is missing half of his upper body, the entire lower body and can't access his techniques got low showings.

#29 Posted by JuzaCloud (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud said:

It's been what 3-4 years? Figure it out with that golden logic of yours mate, ya caught me.

Hmmm. Send me a private message and tell me who you are. I'll keep it a secret.

#30 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#31 Posted by SMXLR8 (6993 posts) - - Show Bio

@braindrain: that is true it’s one of many negatives about the battle forums

It’s like with overmatch , they need more feats to be represented properly

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#32 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@juzacloud said:

Uh oh new Chapter 12 is out!

Like I said, MFTL Hachimaru with continental cutting power. Oh wait, Ata was heavily damaged then, so let's dial it down to FTL island cutter for Hachimaru.

Oh yeah, Hachimaru Dad is MFTL since he intercepted a blitzing Ata.

Let's not forget about the Samurai who came with Hachimaru princess. His bullets have to be around FTL with at island level piercing power as they ripped through Ata.

. . . I seriously hope you're just trolling. . .

I predicted all of this by the way and I was called A lowballing hater of Samurai 8. A manga that I'm actually very interested in.

If you're the one against I.C. Ata being MFTL (in his Light Trail Mode) by feats. . .

--->reaching a galactic quadrant from another galactic quadrant in few hours is something you can't accomplish without being MFTL at least. Even with the most disgusting lowball-attempt someone can say.

The fact that we can't see any other Cube Planets (not even from the most distant point) when Ata reached the Ball Quadrant should be a clear fact even for the most inexperienced ones.

@lichvanastrea said:

Hachimaru doesn't really have that many good feats. His best ones so far from where I'm at was cutting that tank with Nanashi and then later some rocks during his training.

Hachi didn't cut some rocks during his Soul-Blade training. He cut the arm of one of those Gatekeeper Holders that Daruma previously destroyed.

The Gatekeeper Holders were far harder than Butank, that Hachi was able to cut in half with a single slash of his common sword.

Hachi wasn't even able to put a single scratch on the Gatekeepers

. . . and this is what Hachi was able to do with his Soul Blade:

No Caption Provided

#33 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

Hachi didn't cut some rocks during his Soul-Blade training. He cut the arm of one of those Gatekeeper Holders that Daruma previously destroyed.

The Gatekeeper Holders were far harder than Butank, that Hachi was able to cut in half with a single slash of his common sword.

. . . and this is what Hachi was able to do with his Soul Blade:

No Caption Provided

Oh I must have skimmed through this. I recall him cutting the arm, but I didn't realize it was more durable than the tank.

#34 Edited by El_directo_ (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't hashi cut that tank together with nanashi? Also it wasn't a causal attack. Not to mention the feat is like building level at best(it was a slice).

Anyways I don't know about ichigo or naruto but luffy destroys him with overwhelming physical strength. Luffy has been a physical monster since BOS. Hachmaru's regen would be the only thing that let's him last a few minutes against him.

Hmmm I'm also seeing comments like hachimaru tanked/survived blows of someone that bullrushed the moon despite that person being severely weakened now. So large country/continental hachi now?

This isn't good. You guys better not ruin this great manga in the battle forum and let these characters have enough feats first.

#35 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_:

Didn't hashi cut that tank together with nanashi?

Nanashi only provided the Bio-I.D. Without it Hachi wasn't able to use Nanashi' sword.

Captain Hagamichi explained it right in that chapter (3):

No Caption Provided

However Hachi now has a far better feat than that. . . being able to cut in half the Gatekeeper Holder's arm, the same Gatekeeper that Hachi wasn't even able to put a scratch with a common sword, stating it was far harder than Butank.

Also it wasn't a causal attack.

We can also say: "effortlesly cut Butank with a single slash", if you want.

Not to mention the feat is like building level at best

It's not the size of the Butank, it's how much it was tough.

No Caption Provided

luffy destroys him with overwhelming physical strength.

I can't remember a single good Pre-Alabasta Luffy's feat that should put him above what Hayataro and Hachi can tank. Let alone this "overwhelming physical strenght".

Anyway, in the last chapter Hachi was able to react and dodge I.C. Half-Erased Ata's attacks. And this Ata was able to react and slice multiple bullets from Hagamichi' Soul-MG-like gun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Let alone that Hachi and Hayataro were already able to react against point-blank cannonballs.

Hachmaru's regen would be the only thing that let's him last a few minutes against him.

Hayataro.

Hmmm I'm also seeing comments like hachimaru tanked/survived blows of someone that bullrushed the moon despite that person being severely weakened now.

Yup. Alongside with more than half of his body, Incarnate Ata lost a huge portion of his power, as he stated. It's also clear by feats.

Who said that Hachi tanked blows like the moon-bullrushing feat?

#36 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: @el_directo_:

And is currently taking hits and surviving those said hits from a guy who bull rushed through the moon with sheer physical force, although, the said guy is severely weakened.

Is this is what you are referring to? If so... you must have missed the last part... Severely weakened.

Yes, Ata did bullrush through the moon.

Yes, He is severely weakened.

Yes, Hachimaru has survived several blows from him.

Don't see what's wrong about it. Never said a word about country level Hachimaru.

#37 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

@westwood_trevor: @el_directo_:

Is this is what you are referring to? If so... you must have missed the last part... Severely weakened.

Yes, Ata did bullrush through the moon.

Yes, He is severely weakened.

Yes, Hachimaru has survived several blows from him.

Don't see what's wrong about it. Never said a word about country level Hachimaru.

Case closed then.

#38 Edited by Lsoon23 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

Arguments from incredulity lmao, but I digress.

Hachimaru likely should not scale to Ata seeing as

• Ata was severely weakened, having had his body almost destroyed by a weapon designed to kill him. Incarnate Ata has already lost power.
  • Moon bullrush is clearly different to his casual strikes

Anyways he should be able to beat Ichigo.

#39 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: I am as confused as you are. Those three things I mentioned are factually correct and have happened on panel.

?

#40 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@lsoon23: Who ever said anything about scaling? I simple mentioned it as an afterthought that he was survivng/taking hits from him.

Ofc, Hachimaru does not scale from Ata. The difference in power between these two is astronomical.

#41 Posted by Lsoon23 (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: Not really referring to you with that post, just saying it as a general thing in case people want to claim Hachimaru is a large country buster or smth.

#42 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: Yup, I agree. Not confused at all.

#43 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

First room level Ata. Now country level Hachimaru.

Samurai 8's gonna be spawning some interesting debates in the future.

#44 Posted by Adi_Frost (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Hachimaru and Hayataro have better reaction speed than all three.
And none of them have the durability to tank his slashes even with a normal sword (let alone soul sword).

But hachimaru's durability isn't too high either. I think Luffy has enough striking feats till now to overcome his durability but the problem is regen. Ichigo can't really do anything as his strikes would cut hachimaru and he'll just regen it. Not to mention, he can simply dodge them if he can't tank them.

Luffy is the biggest threat here. I think Luffy can take the win if he plays right. But if hachimaru get's even one hit in, luffy will lose a few limbs making him useless.

Naruto also has a chance but the only thing that can make a difference here is the clone spam.

One on one, i'd say Hachi wins against everyone but it won't be easy.

Though he loses round 2 for sure.

#45 Posted by El_directo_ (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8: Then u shouldn't have even made a statement like 'hachi surviving blows of someone who bullrushed the moon' as a feat for him in the first place. The fact that u said that makes it seem like u were trying to scale hachi to that feat. He was severely weakened(as u mentioned) so that would make hachi's feat unquantifiable and useless.

I mean, a severely weakened vegeta can be anywhere from galaxy level to even building level.

To me, it seemed u were trying to exaggerate hachi's feat and make it look impressive tbh.

#46 Posted by El_directo_ (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with lich. I'm already getting the feeling that debates in samurai 8 thread is gonna be pure cancer in the future.

Hachimaru's dad may be mftl to some users now cuz he intercepted ata and pulled off an attack.

Same goes for that girl too lol.

#47 Posted by El_directo_ (1324 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by LichVanAstrea (1933 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Who said ata was room level?

It was a joke that me, Wot and Ourmanuel were toying around with because someone (I think BrainDrain) was downplaying Ata's moon feat by saying it was a very tiny moon.

#49 Posted by El_directo_ (1324 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: I get ur first point, I know about the bio ID stuff but u're gonna have to prove to me that nanashi didn't add in any extra power with hashi to cut that tank. Cuz he may have. They were clearly holding the sword and swung together.

Secondly, we don't even have a well defined toughness of the tank other than being described as an ultra hard armored tank. Is it as strong as steel? 2x, 3x, 5x? or is it not? Its unquantifiable. So u can't really use that as a solid feat for hachi, that's why I said slicing that tank is building level at best. So slicing the gatekeeper who's durability we don't know either other than being tougher than butank. For all we know he may not be as tough as steel also. So once again. Hachi sliced the gatekeeper's tough body whom's level of durability we can't quantify? I hope u see my point? I'm not downplaying(I love this series), I just don't believe the arguments being presented for hachimaru other than regent is solid.

So 2 things here:

We don't really know how tough the butank is. We do know that the gatekeeper is tougher than the butank but that still doesn't give us a clear knowledge of how tough the gatekeeper is(in comparison to steel).

Thirdly, BOS luffy also dodged bullets and canons like child's play.

Along arc fishman have ridiculous physical strength, they have been flipping over entire buildings with pure physical strength & with ease, and luffy was overpowering these guys like nothing. He would crush hachimaru 'if' he tags him.

#50 Posted by Wot_m8 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_:

> Ata did go through the moon.

> Ata is weakened.

> Hachimaru is surviving is his blows.

These are facts. I merely stated them, how you interpret them is your issue, not mine.