this is spite.

but dio neg diffs

ASimpleLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rikuyamaha: An argument could be made that Minato blitzes DIO since he does have better showings of speed

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asimplelad: there is no argument to blitzing someone who can stop time and pretty much reality warp you to death. as dio in TWOH has

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rikuyamaha: to be fair i only made it 30 meters at start as an advantage to minato

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: how come? Unless HA Dios durability is way higher than part 1 or 3 minato can definitely cut him

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachisolosnodiff: due to his immortality, he'll regen, and he has Massively FTL reactions due to going across the multiverse . plus when dio touches minato, he Can erase him from any timeline by touching him and overwriting him.

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Minato gets lolstomped. There is zero chance anything Minato does will hurt him

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: any regen feats? i know he has a healing factor i just don't know how strong it is

and isn't the multiverse feat a hax ability and not his real speed?

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachisolosnodiff: he regenerated from star platinums punch to his face and after causing a paradox with his stand, Jotaro was unable to inflict any permanent harm to dio.

yeah, its a hax ability, but should not be ignored. plus he was able to pretty easily keep up and Countered Gold Experience Requiem, which can result anything back to zero.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: How strong is star platinum because from what i've seen in part 3 it has around building level attack potency while holding back against mind controlled kakyoin

Base minato has mountain level attack potency with the kunai from cutting one of bees tails

And how fast is g.e.r.? he's one of those characters where i don't like debating because of all of the headcanon in g.e.r. arguments

A base minato is already faster or at the speed of light in terms of reaction

A sage and kcm amp would definitely make him faster if not massively ftl in terms of reaction

The only way i see dio winning is if he stops time and touches him

But why wouldn't minato speed blitz and kill him there? or at least incapacitate him

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: How strong is star platinum because from what i've seen in part 3 it has around building level attack potency while holding back against mind controlled kakyoin

he could match the star plat over heaven that basically had the same hax as dios TWOH

Base minato has mountain level attack potency with the kunai from cutting one of bees tails

what does that do to someone who can overwrite reality?

And how fast is g.e.r.? he's one of those characters where i don't like debating because of all of the headcanon in g.e.r. arguments

should be Massively FTL with Gold Experience as he could keep up with the likes of Sticky Fingers, but i could be wrong with that scale.

??? im not sure there. he was blitzed by madara, whos slower then light.

A sage and kcm amp would definitely make him faster if not massively ftl in terms of reaction

mhhh, i dont think so with that.

which he can.

But why wouldn't minato speed blitz and kill him there? or at least incapacitate him

cause dio can stop time almost instantly and his stand can protect him from any attack that might hit dio

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha said:
@itachisolosnodiff said:

he could match the star plat over heaven that basically had the same hax as dios TWOH

i still need to hear his attack potency

what does that do to someone who can overwrite reality?

that's not relevant to dios durability

should be Massively FTL with Gold Experience as he could keep up with the likes of Sticky Fingers, but i could be wrong with that scale.

can you give me some proof of that the only lightspeed stands that are confirmed is star platinum, the world, and silver chariot

??? im not sure there. he was blitzed by madara, whos slower then light.

where do you get that madara is slower than light? and when does madara blitz minato??

base minato was able to react and blitz the fourths full speed which would be faster than his lariat which is stated to be almost the speed of light

which he can.

i'm not sure about HA Dio but i know damn well part 3 dios the world range is not 30 meters

cause dio can stop time almost instantly and his stand can protect him from any attack that might hit dio

prove that his stand can react to minato