H2H - Spider-Man (MCU) vs Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Luke Cage and Iron Fist (MCU)

#1 Posted by TonyMartial (10156 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TonyMartial (10156 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Strictly Hand to Hand
  • Danny gets chi on both hands and is in zen mode
  • No suit for Pete
  • Perfect Teamwork

Takes place in a generic city

No Caption Provided

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#4 Posted by eri123 (3101 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#5 Edited by KingOfWakanda (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter not having webbing reduces his mobility but his tingle should be enough to keep him out of harms way. Plus no one hits hard enough to put him down unless its repeated blows from Danny.

Spidey takes it.

#6 Posted by RisingBean (9837 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#7 Posted by Namebk (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#9 Posted by CreoleCuddy (990 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this? Team wrecks him. He’s going against four experienced, competent, and skilled superpowered opponents. He has no virtual way of putting Luke down (by feats), and besides that he’s gonna have his hands full with the rest of team (specifically Danny).

#10 Posted by Subline (9049 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he's this good, he loses.

#11 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this? Team wrecks him. He’s going against four experienced, competent, and skilled superpowered opponents. He has no virtual way of putting Luke down (by feats), and besides that he’s gonna have his hands full with the rest of team (specifically Danny).

I think Spiderman can take Luke down with repeated strikes.

Hits Giant-Man, staggering him

Hits Thanos////staggering him(possibly not something he could do without the iron spider armor)

Breaks steel door

Cracks 4 inches of ballistic glass by landing on it////breaks through it when provided with more momentum

/

Zen mode Danny will be a problem, but hes kinda a glass cannon here.

/

Bucky and Steve are less of a factor, but they can help to overwhelm Pete.

/

Id give it to the team for the majority but its not a stomp; 7/10 team.

Spiderman with webs would win a very solid majority, 9.5/10 Spiderman with webs.

#12 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline said:

I don't think he's this good, he loses.

Agreed he needs his webs.

#13 Posted by TonyMartial (10156 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: He didnt use his webs to take out those drones

#14 Posted by mexcomics2078 (3288 posts) - - Show Bio

Pete eventually. To fast and durable

#15 Posted by Tin-Man (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@tin-man: He didnt use his webs to take out those drones

Oh ya to dance around them?

Thats right, he didnt.

Zen mode Danny is pretty fast though... I cant remember if he got anything more than that one cool scene.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#16 Posted by blackpantherisb (7426 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, no one here is putting Peter down. He is far too durable for any of them (with the exception of maybe Danny) to do any real damage with their strikes. He is also too strong for any of them to win via incap.

All of this is without mentioning his speed or Spider-Sense.

It will be a major struggle for any of them to even tag him at this point, hell, he was able to run down 16 mobile mini guns in a narrow hallway and not get touched once. Not to mention the mobility that his wall crawling abilities grant him.

The only struggle he will have here will be putting down Luke, but that is still well within Peter’s wheelhouse. He can break through 4 inch ballistic glass (granted he had momentum), ploughing through steel doors, shred metal drones, and make massive craters in concrete with single punches. Danny will get oneshotted, Cap and Bucky can take a couple punches, but will still go down quick, and Luke will get blitzed and pummeled until he drops. I honestly don’t see how the team even stands a chance here.

#17 Edited by Deep_Silver (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give it to Spidey. Nobody here can tag him, and the only problem is Luke's durability, but Peter should be strong enough to put him down eventually.

#18 Posted by spiderboi038 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

This goes to Pete, nobody can tag him now with the Peter tingle, it puts him in a different league. Only one that doesn’t get one shot is Luke, but eventually goes down