(H2H) MCU Steve Rogers, T'Challa, Bucky Barnes vs Post-Crisis Batman.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• No gear.
  • Blood-lust on.
  • Who wins?
Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this Batman knows ways to kill people in one touch, and even modified the technique to be non-lethal. I'm not gonna post the whole scene (unless people really want me to), just the part of him explaining it for brevity's sake. He has done this on at least 2 other occasions I know of as well.

No Caption Provided

So I think Batman wins especially with bloodlust on.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis is too much. N52 is closer.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis is too much. N52 is closer.

Its not. Making Batman bloodlusted against slower characters is a really bad idea.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman is pretty much superhuman by live action standards. I don't see how the MCU super soldiers have any chance here with no Vibranium.

rgow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rgow12

Hate the comic vs live action threads it's impossible to compare them. It honestly needs to be be a rule you cant make live action vs comic battles. But because of this Batman blitzes them all and stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
deactivated-5c443c2a6994d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU Team has 0 advantages. Panther's reaction time is comparable I guess, but everything else, Bruce strikes far harder, is much more durable, way faster and infinitely more skilled. If I'm being honest, he should blitz and take them down in one-two hits. He's already beaten the shit out of and outsped far more durable and far faster opponents in massively weakened states. I don't see any possible way they can take a win out of 10, let alone a majority. Specific killing techniques aren’t even needed in the first place. Batman gives them a one-sided beatdown.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Specific killing techniques aren’t even needed in the first place. Batman gives them a one-sided beatdown.

I agree I just try to make things as concise as possible lol

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anthp2000  Moderator

Bruce kills them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The MCU Team has 0 advantages. Panther's reaction time is comparable I guess, but everything else, Bruce strikes far harder, is much more durable, way faster and infinitely more skilled. If I'm being honest, he should blitz and take them down in one-two hits. He's already beaten the shit out of and outsped far more durable and far faster opponents in massively weakened states. I don't see any possible way they can take a win out of 10, let alone a majority. Specific killing techniques aren’t even needed in the first place. Batman gives them a one-sided beatdown.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman know magic only as a counter to magic and is peak human in every way

if he were real he would be among the strongest people in the world lifting over 1000 pounds

he runs between 22 and 30 mph easily one of the fastest people on the planet i think the real life record is 28 mph

he has an iq of 192 but his feats suggest much higher but even if you leave it at the 192 he would be one of the smartest people on the planet

martial arts knowing pretty much every style would make him the greatest of all time bar none

his net worth is 9.2 billion easily putting him as one of the richest people in the country

and batman does have 1 super power and it's counted as a superpowers in all of the dc' rpgs is iron will he can resist any form of mind control hypnosis tp or mind trickery in general from sheer force of will bruce stomps.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No gear and bloodlust on? With gear I'd hive it to the team, no doubt, bit with no gear and bloodlust on, Bruce one-shots four times

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: With gear it will take a few more punches to put down BP and Erik, but not much. Bruce already beat the shit out of characters with either comparative durability or straight-out more durable even while he was weakened. I didn’t enjoy Black Panther so I might have missed some feats, so tell me if they have really impressive feats I missed. But no selling a 100-200 feet fall and taking a bullrush from a Rhino is not enough to tank blows from Batman in any capacity.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Batman doesn't even exist.

Either way, team gets stomped.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman murders.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lanternbatman: Well you know what that may be true as T'challa was downed and almost knocked into unconsciousness by a grenade launcher. Come to think of it, he beat Cobb to near death while he was weakened so even with the suit Bruce could put Panther down om few shots while bloodlusted. H2H bloodlusted no gear on is essentially Bruce one-shotting all of them as ridiculous as it sounds.

FYI I didn't enjoy Panther either lol, waste of money

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No gear? Bruce runs through them with Leopard Strikes, those weird ass phase punches or something like that. MCU team have numbers but that means nothing here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: And Post-Crisis Batman has even better feats than the Cobb showing. Although, T’Challa did no sell a grenade in a tie-in comic, tank the Rhino bullrush, and tank a fall from great height. Not enough to tank blows from Batman of course, but I think basing Bruce beating him down with a few hits based on that anti feat is a bit disingenuous.

Anthp3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily