no knowledge or prep who wins

Avatar image for paladinsisthebe
Paladinsisthebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk beats the living piss out of him no problem.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps. Better at everything.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 anthp2000  Moderator

The Hulk wins.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has better lifting strength, but that's about it. Hulk takes this.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Aquaman has better lifting strength, but that's about it. Hulk takes this.

Since when? The new trailer feat is not "lifting strength", it's his TK swimming

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure this has been done.

Wait for the movie to come out.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already? Couldn't you wait till we see more?

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Hulk, for now. He's slightly below Aquaman strength-wise.

Edit: Scratch that, Aquaman is stronger by a huge margin (assuming the water didn't amp him up) but still lacks the striking force and durability feats hence why Hulk would defeat him 7-8/10.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By jayskee

Hulk

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has the feats to make it a long fight but unless he goes for a chokehold he's getting smashed. 10/10 stomps this after his solo film though

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for thanos_thebadas
thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: What's "TK Swimming"? Thats new to me is it Telekinetic Swimming?

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman has the feats to make it a long fight but unless he goes for a chokehold he's getting smashed. 10/10 stomps this after his solo film though

Based off of what? He doesn't even have any reactime, feats against lighting etc, stop the wank before the film is even CLOSE to being released... Jesus Christ...

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nwname  Moderator

@thebestofthebest: aquaman can control water. how do you know that he was not using water manipulation to push the submarine ? his legs didn't even move much when pushing it.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Based off the fact that he could go back and forth with the guy who slapped and grabbed missiles mid air and that he can push a submarine casually. Also hulk doesn't have lighting so I'm not seeing the relevancy lmao

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest: aquaman can control water. how do you know that he was not using water manipulation to push the submarine ? his legs didn't even move much when pushing it.

Can't you read English? I said "assuming". Anyways, we'll have to wait 'till the movie comes out.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps, Aquaman has better lifting feats than Hulk, but Hulk has overpowered Thor, wich puts him far above Aquaman in strength. Not to mention Aquaman doesn't have the durability to survive more than a few serious hits from Hulk.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: No he does not...you have to take into account buoyant force when lifting an object in a liquid...

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Based off the fact that he could go back and forth with the guy who slapped and grabbed missiles mid air and that he can push a submarine casually. Also hulk doesn't have lighting so I'm not seeing the relevancy lmao

Yes he has during the arena fight in Ragnarok he's launched into the air with a logging punch and strike, then gets up after...

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: Lol Aquaman is physically stronger than both thor and hulk ,both of them are not even 1000 tonnes in strength

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Yes he has lightning resistance but that's not really relevant considering he can't project it

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Yes he has lightning resistance but that's not really relevant considering he can't project it

I wasn't talking about him projecting lighting, I was talking about durability, sorry if that wasn't clear before but it is now. I was saying Arthur has no durability feats against electricity or lightning conjured form others.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Oh. Makes sense but even then Hulk's never tanked hits from someone like Steppenwolf who's got kryptonian level striking by feats

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk rips Aquadouche in half

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: Oh. Makes sense but even then Hulk's never tanked hits from someone like Steppenwolf who's got kryptonian level striking by feats

True, but I believe Hulk ad Thor could still easily beat Steppenwolf.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: They couldn't beat him at all but that's a conversation for another thread

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos_thebadas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanos_thebadas: They couldn't beat him at all but that's a conversation for another thread

Lol, yes they could, but yes thats an entirely different debate (an easy stomp)....

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime: Lol Aquaman is physically stronger than both thor and hulk ,both of them are not even 1000 tonnes in strength

LMAO. Thor has been a multi thousand tonner since Avengers 1, with him crushing Iron Man's armor, made of gold-titanium alloy, WHILE WEAKENED, the same armor that tanked being grinded up in the helicarrier, and was superior to the one that tanked this:

No Caption Provided

Hulk in his first movie one shotted a glacier:

No Caption Provided

Hulk and Thor were grappling for a few moments in the Helicarrier, so their strength was even there.

Then in Agents of Shield, we see that Hulk is able to dent a Vibranium alloy wall:

No Caption Provided

The same vibranium that can tank things like this:

No Caption Provided

Then you have the Leviathan feat, Hulk casually crushing and ripping the Hulkbuster armor, etc.

Later in Age of Ultron you get Thor busting a city block or more:

No Caption Provided

Then in Ragnarok, you have the arrival of Hela and her crushing Mjolnir, the same one that tanked the Sokovia explosion, among other things, and was forged in the same star as Strombreaker. Sure, Hela ended up overpowering Thor in the end, but we basically got the confirmation that he was arround that level of strength. In the same movie Hulk overpowers Thor in the arena, when he gets sufficiently angry, and he moves the mountain sized Surtur a couple city blocks:

No Caption Provided

I can give you a calc wich puts that at 595 million tons of force, taking into account the distance and the aproximated velocity wich Hulk travelled and was travelling at, the velocity Surtur was moved at, and his minimum confirmed size, wich was 800 meters and actually without taking into account the giant Twilight Sword wich he had raised over his head when Hulk moved him, would put Surtur at 8 million tons. There's also the fact that he was shaking Asgard to the bedrock when he emerged, confirmed by the scrip:

This is a different Surtur than the opening. He is slowly but steadily GROWING in size, and he carries with him a massive flaming sword, which GROWS as well. Surtur’s arrival literally SHAKES the bedrock of Asgard, causing FISSURES to spiderweb all around him, and DISLODGING some of the foundation on the bridge and around the palace.

he was actually creating fissures all over Asgard because of how heavy he was:

Thor turns and FIRES LIGHTNING INTO DRAGONFANG, which DISLODGES the section of the bridge that Hela is pinned to! The ground beneath Hela BREAKS FREE and she goes FALLING down into the expanding fissure in Asgard’s bedrock.

I can also add more to this feat, like that Thor was barely moving the weakened form of Surtur with lightning charged Mjolnir strikes and throws, and by the end of the movie Surtur no sold an explosion that obliterated mountain chains and the crystals below Asgard, among many other things.

Then, if you have watched IW, and still say that Thor is not a 1000 tonner, then i know that i'm making a post in response of a troll. Thor mangaed to move the rings surrounding Nidavellir. This is a scale comparission:

No Caption Provided

I've honestly grown tired of MCU vs DCEU debates, but when i see crap like you posted it gets in my nerves.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily. Arthur doesn't stand a chance. Since we're using out of context images from the trailer to buff Arthur, I'll use what someone said about the movie to nerf him. His durability isn't that great. Bullets don't even bounce off of him and even cause him a little pain. Hulk can't lose to someone like that.

Hulk wins decisively.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew Gamer Guy will create multiple threads of Aquaman ruining the fun.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk pounds him.

I knew Gamer Guy will create multiple threads of Aquaman ruining the fun.

Exactly.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@darkpsychiclord_prime: 595 million tons of force? Are you crazy? Don't believe any BS calculation that brings those numbers

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk easily. Arthur doesn't stand a chance.

Hulk wins decisively.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

595 million tons of force? looks at user. Oh, yep, not surprising....

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps easily. This dude striking and durability feats are trash compared to Hulk. Hulk is stronger than Thor who has way better strength feats than Thor. Hulk is also comparable to Thanos who easily crushed a hypercube which would take 40,000 tons of force to crush calced by a scientist.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let the wank begin.

OT: Hulk still stomps, and will almost certainly still stomp after Aquaman.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: I don't use that calc often when using that feat for Hulk, mainly because i don't actually use fan calcs because they can go against what's stated in the original material and because i actually don't understand them. But we got a lot of information about Surtur, such as his confirmed size when he emerged, and when he destroyed Asgard (800 meters-4km). The script also confirmed that Surtur was so heavy that he created fissures all over the bedrock of the country sized Asgard, so we can imply that he was way above a million tons. The one who made the calc just made one assumption, he calced his weight based on Surtur being made of muscle (wich doesn't seem illogical, since we see actual muscle fibers in his body), and he got 8 million tons. He even left out of the calc the Twilight Sword Surtur had raised over his head which Hulk moved along with Surtur. Given that you can see that Surtur was moved across multiple city blocks in under a second, a reasonable calc could be made as to how much force is required to do it.

I think it's perfectly fair not to accept fan calcs, but even without that calc, it should be logical to conclude that moving a 800 mts sized monster through multiple city blocks, who was so heavy that he was making fissures all over a country sized landmass, and we are shown that his weakened form was barely moved by Thor's amped lightning strikes and throws, and by the end of the movie, he no sold an explosion that obliterated mountain chains and the crystal below Asgard; It's more impressive than lifting a submarine.

Out of curiosity, could you make an aproximate calc of how much force would be required to do what Hulk did? If so, how much tons of force would it be?

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is fodder to Aquaman now.

He will be specially after Arthur gets Poseidon's OP Trident.

DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: LMAO, you couldn't counter my arguments and you called me "the worst MCU debater ever". And about that calc, it's just a fan calc, and i'm not the one who made it. Even without it, Hulk's feat is clearly more impressive than lifting a submarine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
deactivated-5c6891767abb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now i one punches him.

COME AT ME HULK FANBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killme007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killme007: ha ha ha so funny i just forgot to laugh. Pathetic ! Btw faora one shots. Aquaman by no lowballed or wanked feats beats shot out of Hulk

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

Karathen >>>>> hulk.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Richubs

Hulk wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: @darksercate: how ?! Because ur so butthurt that hulk is such a p*ssy in mcu and Arthur normally takes mountain+ lvl attacks + then u creates own virtual mcu reality where hulk is stronger. Stop it, just stop. Arthur just breaks steel as glass and hulk only dents steel. No contest