GxK Evo Godzilla vs Snydercut Superman

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll GxK Evo Godzilla vs Snydercut Superman (41 votes)

Godzilla 61%
Superman 39%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins?

• 
SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely sure how Godzilla is meant to tag Supes when he struggled to get a good hit on a larger opponent who is much slower than Supes.

Godzilla is a tank but Supes is more likely to eventually win.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@mcu-defender333: Godzilla has a new AOE blast that he used in GxK that he used to destroy some fighter jets around him. It looks like a blue version of his nuclear pulse ability in KOTM. It might’ve been similar to an EMP blast though so I’m not sure if it would affect Superman. Maybe someone has more info on it.

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkness: so I saw, and it looked weaker or equal to the one Supes tanked from Doomsday. This is also assuming Supes gives him the chance to use it.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SonOfDarkness

@mcu-defender333: where did you see because I can’t find a clip anywhere I only remember vaguely from the movie. Also keep in mind that was before he powered up x20

MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofdarkness: doesn't matter, it's featless aside from downing a few jets.

And I saw it in the film, same as you.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla has literally smacked jets out of the Sky

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91:

Jets are only about Mach 5 Superman is 1000s of times faster than that

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. He tosses Godzilla in space or uses 3.5million kelvin HV to kill it or knock him out with a Lightspeed bullrush

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer: I know just pointing out Godzilla isn't slow like people try to say

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps ofc

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eredin12

How are people here arguing for Clark? it is literally impossible for sub-nuke-level man to hurt Godzilla and he is nowhere near strong enough to throw 100K+tons Kaiju into space. And his pathetic HV killing Godzilla? Haha.

Godzilla eventually tags and stomps him.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer said:

Superman stomps. He tosses Godzilla in space or uses 3.5million kelvin HV to kill it or knock him out with a Lightspeed bullrush

@snowshow said:

Superman stomps ofc

Eh I'll just tag instead

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not entirely sure how Godzilla is meant to tag Supes when he struggled to get a good hit on a larger opponent who is much slower than Supes.

Godzilla is a tank but Supes is more likely to eventually win.

@rjr said:
@moosixer said:

@snowshow said:

Superman stomps ofc

Eh I'll just tag instead

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Moosixer

@eredin12:

Kong ko Godzilla with a building level punch stop this madness and syndercut Superman body is strong enough to hold the motherbox energy the same energy that was stated to be able to power up the entire planet.

Godzilla has 0 feats suggest he can tank hv and a weaker version of Superman already carried 165k tons not only that Flash couldn’t land a good hit on Superman but somehow Godzilla who couldn’t accurately land hits on scar king is going to hit Superman 😂😂😂😂

Avatar image for tunometecabrasa
Tunometecabrasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The speed gap is a problem, but godzilla has the power to beat Superman for sure.

KFVnegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol evolved Godzilla is overkill. it might take a while but the moment supes is tagged it's over. Anyone thinking he can significantly hurt big G with HV or punches is delusional.

Avatar image for masterofmatches
MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer said:

@eredin12:

Kong ko Godzilla with a building level punch stop this madness and syndercut Superman body is strong enough to hold the motherbox energy the same energy that was stated to be able to power up the entire planet.

Godzilla has 0 feats suggest he can tank hv and a weaker version of Superman already carried 165k tons not only that Flash couldn’t land a good hit on Superman but somehow Godzilla who couldn’t accurately land hits on scar king is going to hit Superman 😂😂😂😂

Kong would wreck Supes too don't hate on Kong

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened:

HV cuts Kong in half or Superman Bullrushes him and puts a hole in his chest. Or Freeze him lmao he literally can’t perceive Superman at all stop this nonsense

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfvnegs:

Yall would never say Godzilla would land a hit on Flash yet yall saying he’s going to hit Superman lmao this is hilarious. Zilla gets body slammed from space and ko’d or killed with Heat vision 3.5million kelvin is hotter than the surface of the sun

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nwname  Moderator

@moosixer said:

@kfvnegs:

Yall would never say Godzilla would land a hit on Flash yet yall saying he’s going to hit Superman lmao this is hilarious. Zilla gets body slammed from space and ko’d or killed with Heat vision 3.5million kelvin is hotter than the surface of the sun

Heat vision is too weak to damage him so is a bullrush from Superman. That said, i don't see Godzilla tagging him with atomic breath.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

Bullrush easily lays Godzilla out. Superman bullrush overpowered the world engine that cleared the ocean and had a gravitational force that went through the core of the earth. He casually tore down the top of a mountain etc.

All those feats were done by a weaker version of Superman and he can pick Godzilla up and take him to space. Atomic breath is to easy to dodge skar king isn’t close to Superman a speed and is like 100x his size and Godzilla couldn’t even land atomic breath on him

MagicSquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla should just one shot when he hits (similar to the comic) while also taking no damage, unless this Superman has far above planet level AP.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Yeah, I'm not really seeing how Godzilla is hitting Superman, given his scaling to Flash in speed.

@eredin12 said:

How are people here arguing for Clark? it is literally impossible for sub-nuke-level man to hurt Godzilla and he is nowhere near strong enough to throw 100K+tons Kaiju into space. And his pathetic HV killing Godzilla? Haha.

Godzilla eventually tags and stomps him.

Because it's not really evident how Godzilla is going to hit him. Kong is much bigger and far slower, and could still aim-dodge Godzilla's attacks and react to him generally.

I do think Evolved Godzilla's Atomic Breath should be able to hurt or kill him, but he needs to actually hit him to do that.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eredin12

@shroudofsorrow: I do agree that tagging him will not be easy, but Supes still cannot hurt Godzilla at all. His striking feats are all at best city block/multi-city block level. Small Nuke fodderized him. Godzilla on the other hand was not hurt even by Castle Bravo, a nuke 50 times stronger than one that nearly killed Clark. And that is not even his best feat or anything, his atomic breath is tens of thousands of times stronger than that Nuke and Godzilla can tank such force. So at worst, this would be stalemate, but I think Godzilla can tag him eventually, as Clark often gets hit. Like how Cyborg tagged him with an energy blast.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shroudofsorrow
@eredin12 said:

@shroudofsorrow: I do agree that tagging him will not be easy, but Supes still cannot hurt Godzilla at all. His striking feats are all city block/multi-city block level. Small Nuke fodderized him. Godzilla on other hand was not hurt even by castle bravo, nuke 50 times stronger than one that nearly killed Clark. And that is not even his best feat or anything, his atomic breath is tens of thousands of times stronger than that Nuke and Godzilla can tank such force. So at worst this would be stalemate, but I think Godzilla will tag him eventually as Clark often gets hit. Cyborg tagged him with an energy blast, Diana tagged him, he let Wolf hit him and so forth.

I always interpreted it as he was KO'ed by it. He wasn't atomized or anything, and upon being exposed to sunlight he woke up and went back into the thick of it.

Also remember, that was pre-death and resurrection Superman. Supes upon being resurrected is clearly superior to what he was before, based on how he 2-shot Wonder Woman when before he was only about equal in strength to Doomsday, who Diana took hits from repeatedly. His speed is also clearly better after coming back. Wouldn't it be reasonable to infer that his endurance similarly got an upgrade?

Not that it matters much here, because yeah, a direct hit from Pink G's Atomic Breath should kill him. Beam attacks=/=blasts, and the destructive power is much, much higher.

I myself regard this as more of a stalemate though. I just can't see Godzilla ever landing a hit here.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eredin12

@shroudofsorrow: He was not atmized yea, but he was knocked out and decent part of his body mass was missing. As for Diana, she mostly took hit from DD with her gear. I am not against the idea of JL Supes being stronger than before, but the issue is that it is kind of hard to quantify how much, as his best strength/durability feats come from MoS. But yeah calling this stalemate is a valid take. My issue was with those thinking Superman somehow stomps.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CAV_Tighten

Superman stomps. Scaling to Black Adam he can literally do exactly what Ghidorah did in KOTM. Fly him high up and let him drop injuring him, rinse and repeat. Seeing as how black adam has literally zero trouble lifting the statue weighing anywhere from 35% - 70% of Zillas weight and stopping it nigh instantly from dropping to the ground Clark would have no trouble repeating this as much as needed. Also he's as fast as the flash lol. He's bare minimum Multiple times faster than lightning godzilla is not touching him.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@shroudofsorrow: He was not atmized yea, but he was knocked out and decent part of his body mass was missing. As for Diana, she mostly took hit from DD with her gear.I am not against the idea of JL Supes being stronger than before, but the issue is that it is kind of hard to quantify how much, as his best strength/durability feats come from MoS. But yeah calling this stalemate is a valid take. My issue was with those thinking Superman somehow stomps.

Everyone always says that, but Doomsday punched her hard enough to send her a massive distance and knock her shield out of her hands. She just smiled and dove back in. I never interpreted it as "she blocked the whole punch on her shield" a la Cap blocking WS' punch in the highway fight in CATWS.

That, and even if she had taken the whole punch on her shield (and I don't think I've ever seen anything to indicate that that is so), the shock and force behind the blow would shatter the arms of the person holding the shield unless they had the durability to take it, so I think it still counts as a durability feat for WW even if the shield can be said to have factored in as much as folks insist.

Not to get off-topic. I just feel like DCEU Wonder Woman has long been criminally lowballed on this site. I think she's significantly more impressive than most folks on the Vine give her credit for.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark flies through him same as he did the world engine

People need to stop with the whole Godzilla nuke crap because dude literally feeds on nuclear energy and is powered by it

King Ghidorah floored him by dropping him from space and Clark Already flee through the WE which had an even more powerful impact

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@baalhaddad said:

People need to stop with the whole Godzilla nuke crap because dude literally feeds on nuclear energy and is powered by it

King Ghidorah floored him by dropping him from space and Clark Already flee through the WE which had an even more powerful impact

Radiation isn't the only thing nukes produce. Godzilla's still tanking the heat and energy.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eredin12

@shroudofsorrow: The problem for me in general is that there is lot of things that would contradict Doomsday level WW. Like Wolf beating her, the same Wolf whose feats/shown limits in that movie were not exactly Doomsday level. I do agree that she is pretty strong though.

@cav_tighten: The problem with that is that Ghidorah threw Godzilla down at Reentry speed, Superman is nowehre near strong enough to throw Godzilla that fast, even if he could lift him, which is doubtful, because Adam( whom Superman never even fought) simply lifted that statue, he did not show ability to lift it into the atmosphere, let alone to do so at fast speed. Given what Godzilla has tanked, simple fall would not hurt him at all even if Superman could lift him there.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 nwname  Moderator

@moosixer said:

@nwname:

Bullrush easily lays Godzilla out. Superman bullrush overpowered the world engine that cleared the ocean and had a gravitational force that went through the core of the earth. He casually tore down the top of a mountain etc.

All those feats were done by a weaker version of Superman and he can pick Godzilla up and take him to space. Atomic breath is to easy to dodge skar king isn’t close to Superman a speed and is like 100x his size and Godzilla couldn’t even land atomic breath on him

Cleared the ocean? The cavity was only 100s of meters wide and 10s deep. And like you said yourself, its a gravity beam so naturally its effect on millions of tons of water would massively surpass its effects on a 100 kg body.

I'm not saying Godzilla can tag superman with his breath. Also superman has no feats of flying with anything this massive to take him to space.

Nonsense, nukes are way more than just radiation. Godzilla tanked shockwaves of megaton and gigaton level nukes plain and simple. Drop depowered godzilla but it didn't break any part of his body and that was a weaker godzilla too. In this movie even Kong no sells a faster fall. Also Scylla's legs couldn't even dent Godzilla this movie, superman isn't flying through anything.

CatMan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I've seen from the movie... Godzilla slams

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre Evolved Godzilla stomps.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By thelocust619

I'm genuinely unsure what Godzilla is even supposed to do here. Literal 400ft kaiju can dodge his attacks, a tiny bullet man is virtually untouchable.

Godzilla would inevitably just get KO'd like he has in every single movie. Speeding bullet guy to the head a couple times with titan-level strength...yea that'll do it. He can literally just drop buildings on him at Flash speeds. This Godzilla doesn't like getting hit by buildings.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nwname  Moderator

I'm genuinely unsure what Godzilla is even supposed to do here. Literal 400ft kaiju can dodge his attacks, a tiny bullet man is virtually untouchable.

Godzilla would inevitably just get KO'd like he has in every single movie. Speeding bullet guy to the head a couple times with titan-level strength...yea that'll do it. He can literally just drop buildings on him at Flash speeds. This Godzilla doesn't like getting hit by buildings.

Yeah his aim sucked the last 2 movies i don't see how he tags Superman.

We already saw how slow he was when carrying a mid-size building, he can't drop them at "flash speed" not like dropping buildings would do much. What do you mean he doesn't like getting hit by buildings? None one does.

Canon answer no matter how much we cope

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MultifandomBoyo

Godzilla Murders with MLoM scaling

The stat difference would be big too if we Use Quantum Scaling for the Hollow Earth drill feat a weaker Godzilla pulled off

Speed isn't a problem here

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Snyder Supes loses to 2014 GZ already much less Evo GZ.

Koose104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Avatar image for pickle_rick1503
Pickle_Rick1503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pickle_Rick1503

@cav_tighten: How do you even know that the statue weights around 35%-70% of Godzilla's weight? The statue's weight is no where to be confirmed and even if it was that heavy, black Adam still managed to lift it slow asf 😂 and you think that Godzilla would stand still, wait himself to be lifted or something? Funny people ngl.

@moosixer: the 3.5 million kelvin is probs something you saw from reddit or YouTube LMAO it's not even canon, not even confirmed.

Overall, 2019 Godzilla might lose. 2021 Godzilla might win, lose or have a tie but 2024 movie Godzilla would legitimately stomp with no difficulty or wtv. Not even close

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten: How do you even know that the statue weights around 35%-70% of Godzilla's weight? The statue's weight is no where to be confirmed and even if it was that heavy, black Adam still managed to lift it slow asf 😂 and you think that Godzilla would stand still, wait himself to be lifted or something? Funny people ngl.

Alright

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Godzilla wrecked comic Superman but somehow people are arguing for much much weaker LA version? Nah.

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark is getting one-shot by a beam due to its radiation, but otherwise he’s stomping.