Superman.
Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Guyver X

Guyver 3 because of his standalone defense system, Mega-smasher, Organic armor has intense healing, sensors on head can detect motions like a 6 sense, ability to become the gigantic Guyver which was pyshic powers, creates force fields as powerful as "The Pheonix", the Giga-Smasher can destroy Metropolis plus some, and his physical strength can easily compare to that of Thor's, he has the ability to control gravity causing flight, "pressure balls"and if put into a standalone defense position and losing as Gigantic Guyver it can destroy itself and incinerate whatever thwe blast touches in a good 20 mile radius instantly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Guyver X said:
"Guyver 3 because of his standalone defense system, Mega-smasher, Organic armor has intense healing, sensors on head can detect motions like a 6 sense, ability to become the gigantic Guyver which was pyshic powers, creates force fields as powerful as "The Pheonix", the Giga-Smasher can destroy Metropolis plus some, and his physical strength can easily compare to that of Thor's, he has the ability to control gravity causing flight, "pressure balls"and if put into a standalone defense position and losing as Gigantic Guyver it can destroy itself and incinerate whatever thwe blast touches in a good 20 mile radius instantly."
1.The Guyver III's forcefields are not as powerful as the Phoenix's....that's false.

2.His armor will not protect him against Superman....Superman can't kill him because the Guyver unit rebuilds the host.....but he can still be beaten.

3.Psychic powers won't do any good because Superman is faster than the speed of thought.

4.The Giga Smasher could destroy Metropolis but that doesn't mean he beats Superman.

5.His physical strength may be on Classic Thor's level but it Classic Thor isn't as strong as Superman.

6.incinerating anything in a 20 mile radius won't do any good against Superman's speed.
Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Guyver X
Vance Astro said:
"Guyver X said:
"Guyver 3 because of his standalone defense system, Mega-smasher, Organic armor has intense healing, sensors on head can detect motions like a 6 sense, ability to become the gigantic Guyver which was pyshic powers, creates force fields as powerful as "The Pheonix", the Giga-Smasher can destroy Metropolis plus some, and his physical strength can easily compare to that of Thor's, he has the ability to control gravity causing flight, "pressure balls"and if put into a standalone defense position and losing as Gigantic Guyver it can destroy itself and incinerate whatever thwe blast touches in a good 20 mile radius instantly."
1.The Guyver III's forcefields are not as powerful as the Phoenix's....that's false.

2.His armor will not protect him against Superman....Superman can't kill him because the Guyver unit rebuilds the host.....but he can still be beaten.

3.Psychic powers won't do any good because Superman is faster than the speed of thought.

4.The Giga Smasher could destroy Metropolis but that doesn't mean he beats Superman.

5.His physical strength may be on Classic Thor's level but it Classic Thor isn't as strong as Superman.

6.incinerating anything in a 20 mile radius won't do any good against Superman's speed.
"
1. not regular Guyver's forcefields but Gigatntic guyver 1's force fields are hella strong and Gigantic Guyver 3 his vastly superior to unit 1,  in a manga i read he used his force field to stop another giga-smasher which in itself would be a feat of sure amazment even in The Pheonix's eyes, maybe not quite her level but nontheless

2. i forgor about the Vibration swords which have the potential to rip superman in half

3. you got me

4. but you know superman is a heroic, and he would try to stop the giga-smasher, in which he would fail

5. you got me, i was just giving a example of strength

6. not if superman is in the wrong place at the wrong time

7. Gigantic Guyver also had dimension manipulation making him able to teleport through them to avoid some of S'mans attacks

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Guyver X said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Guyver X said:

"
1. not regular Guyver's forcefields but Gigatntic guyver 1's force fields are hella strong and Gigantic Guyver 3 his vastly superior to unit 1,  in a manga i read he used his force field to stop another giga-smasher which in itself would be a feat of sure amazment even in The Pheonix's eyes, maybe not quite her level but nontheless

2. i forgor about the Vibration swords which have the potential to rip superman in half

3. you got me

4. but you know superman is a heroic, and he would try to stop the giga-smasher, in which he would fail

7. Gigantic Guyver also had dimension manipulation making him able to teleport through them to avoid some of S'mans attacks

"

1.I don't think you understand who the Phoenix is..her forcefield is as powerful as she wants it to be.She controls reality.

2.A Vibration Sword doesn't work on someone you can't hit.

4.That's assuming that he will even let him shoot it off...the Giga Smasher isn't an instant blast...

6.There is no way that Superman would be on the recieving end of the Giga Smasher....it's a large beam but he has the speed to get out of the way.

7.Teleportation vs. the Speed of light is a cancellation.They both move you to a different area faster than the eye can blink.
Avatar image for amatus_de_velasco
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
Guyver X said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Guyver X said:

"

3. you got me

"

ther really is no point in arguing, Superman is ridiculously over-powered, yes i said that but anyway Guyver is strong and the giga-smasher does have the potential to kill him but Superman is a whole other league. if this was a battle of costumes Guyver would surely win but it isn't so you might as well drop it.
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King Saturn
Superman would beat Guyver 3... Superman is simply too fast and too strong for the Guyver unit
Avatar image for warrior_guyver_x
Warrior Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Warrior Guyver X

A Guyver can also move at super speed which has been proven in the anime itself though it has been been tested at how fast a Guyver can travel while running at superhuman speed. From what I recall just from what I remember Superman is also been known to be hared by  psychic attacks for I remember correctly he has shown he no invunerability to that particular type of powers. Superman is strong though so is Guyver though being boosted by the Gigantic armor will just increase the physical strength. Those vibrational blade will most likely do damage to Superman since they are vibrating at a frequency that actually is capable of hurting Superman. Though I am not in particularly choosing a side here for on the record Guyvers do not have psychic abilities through they are capable of using there control medal to communicate to the other Guyver users.  I am just stating the facts here though I am not completely sure who will win the fight itself on who will win this fight if they actually fought each other. Though the person who started this thread should tell us which version of Superman are we going with here there is the pre crisis then there is the post crisis Superman. Here is the difference for you non DC fans Pre-Crisis is more powerful for he pretty much was like unstopable for he could sneeze a planet away and he was capable of moving a planet with sheer force of brute strength. Then there is the Post-Crisis version which is the powered down version which makes him more vunerable though it is possible that this version is working his way back up to his Pre-Crisis power level.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Warrior Guyver X said:
"

A Guyver can also move at super speed which has been proven in the anime itself though it has been been tested at how fast a Guyver can travel while running at superhuman speed. From what I recall just from what I remember Superman is also been known to be hared by  psychic attacks for I remember correctly he has shown he no invunerability to that particular type of powers. Superman is strong though so is Guyver though being boosted by the Gigantic armor will just increase the physical strength. Those vibrational blade will most likely do damage to Superman since they are vibrating at a frequency that actually is capable of hurting Superman. Though I am not in particularly choosing a side here for on the record Guyvers do not have psychic abilities through they are capable of using there control medal to communicate to the other Guyver users.  I am just stating the facts here though I am not completely sure who will win the fight itself on who will win this fight if they actually fought each other. Though the person who started this thread should tell us which version of Superman are we going with here there is the pre crisis then there is the post crisis Superman. Here is the difference for you non DC fans Pre-Crisis is more powerful for he pretty much was like unstopable for he could sneeze a planet away and he was capable of moving a planet with sheer force of brute strength. Then there is the Post-Crisis version which is the powered down version which makes him more vunerable though it is possible that this version is working his way back up to his Pre-Crisis power level.

"
Superman wins.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

Superman crushes the guyver unit.  Then kills the host.

Avatar image for warrior_guyver_x
Warrior Guyver X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Warrior Guyver X
Dreadnaught said:
"Superman crushes the guyver unit.  Then kills the host.
"
Superman doesn't know about the control medal so he wouldn't know to try to remove the control medal while he is fighting him. Besides the Guyver wouldn't just let Superman just rip it out of him so he is going to defend it with his life. By the way if Superman tried to rip it out it will probably cause the Guyver Unit to turn into its hyper protective mode which made the Guyver a lot more dangerous in combat.
xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver 3 murders superman

Agito3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makishima's best advantage here seeing as they're both fighting in a crowded city would be to use his environment to his advantage in the same way he did when he killed Thancrus in the 2005 series by burrowing into the ground and then springing up out of it unexpectedly to launch a devastating sneak attack. A Guyver's hyper sensors (ie. The twin metallic circular shapes on the sides of they're head) are accurate enough to sense sound waves, thermal and electrical fields all around them without needing to actually see where they're coming from. Of all the three Guyver's Agito is the most tactical and the one with the loosest morals. He is not above killing innocents, using people to see his agenda through and "fighting dirty". Since the OP never specifically stated if Clark was bloodlusted I'll have to assume that he isn't which could also be a deal breaker since it's commonly known that he carries the heart of a quintessential do gooder who needs a good reason to really cut loose on his enemies. What exactly has Agito done for Clark to go all out because if he's not bringing his A game I could see Guyver 3 easily exploiting that as a weakness and vaporizing him with the megasmasher. He wouldn't even need to go into his gigantic dark form. That much is unnecessary unless his megasmasher proves uneffective in an initial confrontation with Clark (which I HIGHLY doubt). Agito will be studying Clark as he fights him as well and noting all of his weak areas. Does he have access to kryptonite? They're are a few missing pieces to this battle. We need more variables to go on before people start weighing in. On the flip side for Agito to morph into Gigantic Dark it'll take time. It's not an instant transformation. I don't see Supes giving him the time he'll need in the cryssalis to change if he suspects that he'll become even more powerful. Neither one has knowledge on the other. It'll be an interesting fight.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agito3 said:

Makishima's best advantage here seeing as they're both fighting in a crowded city would be to use his environment to his advantage in the same way he did when he killed Thancrus in the 2005 series by burrowing into the ground and then springing up out of it unexpectedly to launch a devastating sneak attack. A Guyver's hyper sensors (ie. The twin metallic circular shapes on the sides of they're head) are accurate enough to sense sound waves, thermal and electrical fields all around them without needing to actually see where they're coming from. Of all the three Guyver's Agito is the most tactical and the one with the loosest morals. He is not above killing innocents, using people to see his agenda through and "fighting dirty". Since the OP never specifically stated if Clark was bloodlusted I'll have to assume that he isn't which could also be a deal breaker since it's commonly known that he carries the heart of a quintessential do gooder who needs a good reason to really cut loose on his enemies. What exactly has Agito done for Clark to go all out because if he's not bringing his A game I could see Guyver 3 easily exploiting that as a weakness and vaporizing him with the megasmasher. He wouldn't even need to go into his gigantic dark form. That much is unnecessary unless his megasmasher proves uneffective in an initial confrontation with Clark (which I HIGHLY doubt). Agito will be studying Clark as he fights him as well and noting all of his weak areas. Does he have access to kryptonite? There are a few missing pieces to this battle. We need more variables to go on before people start weighing in. On the flip side for Agito to morph into Gigantic Dark it'll take time. It's not an instant transformation. I don't see Supes giving him the time he'll need in the cryssalis to change if he suspects that he'll become even more powerful. Neither one has knowledge on the other. It'll be an interesting fight.

This.

Nenintel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this. If bloodlusted, there is nothing G3 can do. I'll assume it's current Superman, pre-52 into rebirth Supes, because no one beats pre-crisis Mary Sue-perman. Kryptonite is a nonexistent because it's not part of G3's arsenal, or universe.

-Strength: Supes can move planets, with one arm in repeated reps. He held a book of infinite pages with Shazam. What's infinity/2? (Joking)

-Speed: Supes can fly from lightyears away in a couple of minutes after hearing sound in the vacuum of space, to save Jimmy Olsen. He's raced a charity driven Flash and won, which should say something about his speed considering the Flash can still run through time in rebirth.

-Durability: Was crushed and punched by planet-shattering blows, repeatedly, and was still kicking in the fight. He has a weakness to magic, which has fluxuated from pure penetration to still having to pierce his aura. Luckily the Guyver suits are scientific in nature. He's also got a pretty good regen.

Intelligence: Since this is Rebirth, he has the experience and intellect from his days as a prime hero. Hiding underground or exploiting civilians won't work as well as some think, and going Exceed ups his threat assessment, aka pushing him closer to bloodlusted power levels supes, which I dont think Guyver is ready for.

Powers: His Heat vision is pretty powerful, being able to scorch an entire planet, but drains his solar energy the fastest. This one is hard to argue with or against since science dictates it not having concussive force but comics gives it it anyways. X-ray vision makes him a great sensor,Cold breath is strong but probably the weak link.

As powerful as the Exceed is, Superman is all that, and then some while still in human form. Sure exceed could probably hurt him, but superman WILL kill, or morbidly hurt, G3 if it ever got that serious.

Gambit1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guyver -(3) is the most capable of all of the Guyver hosts and my FAVORITE one out them all but aside from that Makishima has no chance at beating Kal El UNLESS he has access to kryptonite (which he doesn't) and the required prep time to know about Superman's weakness against it. Agito loses to Clark but even so Guyver III gives him a run for his money.

With prior knowledge on eachother Agito gets a solid 7-8/10 with access to kryptonite and the 3 go to Clark if he can reach Guyver III's control medal tear it out and destroy it with all his might before Agito pulls out a stick of Kryptonite giving him a much needed advantage in battle. I wish the OP would've added that as an option given the third Guyver is more tactical and sneaky than the other two but then it simply wouldn't be fair for Clark

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kidolio

@gambit1982: To be fair it depends on how effective kryptonite wants to be that week. Sometimes Superman can just powers through and beat people in his own weight class other times a pebble will instantly knock him out.

In conclusion Kryptonite sucks and is one of the worst weaknesses.

Edit: Also Agito is my favorite as well because Sho can be so annoying sometimes.

Gambit1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: I've never seen or heard of an instance where it wasn't effective against Clark. I'm referring to any non inconsistencies in his character which should always include him being weak against it. I could see Guyver -(3) impaling Clark in both eyes with kryptonite like daggers before using the megasmasher on him

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kidolio

@gambit1982: Never said it wasn’t effective it was just that a lot of times he can just power through it and win anyway even while fighting people in his own weight class. Usually he only really gets knocked out immediately in books that don’t revolve around him. Not saying your method doesn’t work it just depends on how effective the writers want it to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4
deactivated-5e7e2f86da4c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark from most of the cartoons and the movies could lose but when it comes to the majority of versions in the comics the only way you could make an argument for Agito is to be cheap and find some of the weakest and worst written feats you can for Clark.

A couple that come to mind are when he couldn't stop some guys with automatic rifles from shooting people because there were too many bullets and when he was struggling and crying as he held a black hole the size of a grain of sand. Those make it look like Gigantic Dark blitzes Clark and cuts him up or Clark would be helpless against a pseudo black hole.

What I actually think is that most versions of Superman would never be touched by his high frequency swords and could probably just punch Agito's baby black holes apart before they could grow up and start to threaten the city. If Agito uses the giga smasher Clark can answer with heat vision which I guarantee you can overpower it.

The greatest feat of power in all of Guyver than I'm aware of (I haven't read it in a few years) was Alkanphel using all his power to destroy a planet the size of Mars which almost killed him and left him severely handicapped for millions of years. He also spent most of that time in a healing pod just to stay alive.

I think almost anybody would agree that if Superman had to go all out to destroy Mars and almost died in a comic it would feel wrong.