hup

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheVivas

I don’t know if this is meant to be in order or not, but I’m not sure he beats any of them while I am sure some of them stomp him.

mless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mless

Correct me if I'm wrong, but spidey dodges bullets and throws cars. If he wanted to, he could essentially one shot everyone he's ever fought. Spidey always is held back by his humanity, getting sucker punched or tricked because he's just a good person.

So in a straight bloodlusted fight its incredibly short and decisive. Adamantium and regen or no, a full force punch from spidey could turn a person to pulp,and wolverine would be effectively down for the count until he could regen a new face, and guts is just instant dead.

In character he'd get worn down or make a mistake and get caught off guard, as that is his biggest combat flaw. https://100001.onl/

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 del_torro  Online

1- Cyclops blasts a hole through him. But I guess Guts should be fast enough to dodge on the berserk armor. Though scott can angle and bounce his beams to attack him from behind.

Still Guts should take this. Cyclops ends up blitzed and sliced in half

2- perhaps the magical nature of dragon slayer sword will allow it to cut juggernaut? Meh, anyway Juggernaut stomps even if guts can cut him. Juggernaut just has to clap in his direction

3- Magneto crumples guts into a tiny nall and throws it into space

4- wolverine in adamatium armor??? Anyway, guys vs wolverine is a good fight. But I'd side with wolverine because guts eventually dies from bloodloss while logan regenerates

5-Storm freezes him. Turns off his neurons. Puts him in a vacuum. Fries him with a heat wave. Crushes him with jovian pressure. Blasts him with lightning. Slams him with tornado winds. Stabs him with lightnig knives. Pick anyone

6- Emma turns off his mind.

7- Gambit takes this. He just need to touch Guts armor or sword and Kaboom.

8- Rogue stomps. Drain GG. Punch GG.

Lmfao, if this was supposed to be Guts vs all of them at the same time, lmfaooo they take turns beating him up