off course i think gundam will own. :P

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mer-Man

I think Transformers could pull this off, depends what gundams though. Is it the ones where the pilot sits down and controls with joysticks and switches or is it where the gundam mimics the movements of the person inside?

Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wing Ultimate

doesn't matter. 

Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wing Ultimate

gundam wing wins because they have much better weapons and better armor.

Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Matches

transformers are on a whole other lvl

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Tenjin

Depends on what seasons we are talking about cuz if we are talking lke TF Energon to Gundam 008 then it is TF curbstomp

Matches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matches
Tenjin said:
"Depends on what seasons we are talking about cuz if we are talking lke TF Energon to Gundam 008 then it is TF curbstomp"
yeah thats what i mean when i say other lvl, but their are times where gundam could overwealm with numbers.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tenjin
Matches said:
"Tenjin said:
"Depends on what seasons we are talking about cuz if we are talking lke TF Energon to Gundam 008 then it is TF curbstomp"
yeah thats what i mean when i say other lvl, but their are times where gundam could overwealm with numbers."

Gundam Wing Endleses Waltz models could possibly take done G1 TF depending on who is fighting

Wing Ultimate said:

"gundam wing wins because they have much better weapons and better armor."

not really Wing Zero can only fire the buster rifle 3 times while Megatron can user is Cannon repeatedly. The buster rifle might be stronger but not as resilent. Gundanium isn't that mush harder than Cybertronian armor probably the same if you ask me.

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Iron Doom

TF but in a good fight

Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wing Ultimate

gundams are much quicker then transformers and taller. better weaponry.

GUNDAMS are better and cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tenjin
Wing Ultimate said:
"gundams are much quicker then transformers and taller. better weaponry.

GUNDAMS are better and cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "
what are you talking about? They are not faster Blur would run circles around the fastest gundam (Tallgeese) and taller means little of anything. and they're weapon systems maybe be cooler but not better.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldmagic

You got to be sh!tting me. 

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tenjin
oldmagic said:
"You got to be sh!tting me. "

LMAO I know I think this is all of TF too......he never stated really anything
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

If it's Optomus Prime vs Tenjin said:

"Matches said:
"Tenjin said:
yeah thats what i mean when i say other lvl, but their are times where gundam could overwealm with numbers."

Gundam Wing Endleses Waltz models could possibly take done G1 TF depending on who is fighting

Wing Ultimate said:

not really Wing Zero can only fire the buster rifle 3 times while Megatron can user is Cannon repeatedly. The buster rifle might be stronger but not as resilent. Gundanium isn't that mush harder than Cybertronian armor probably the same if you ask me.

"
Just so you know, the buster rifle is a very powerful weapon that could take out a huge proportional level of power. There is a reason why it can only be used 3 times. Also, the Gundanium is the hardest metal in the world, comparable to adamantium but lower, but lighter and because it doesn't break. At all. The only reason it was destroyed because it was used special explosives. Gundams also have speed and agility that surpass the transformers, along with light sabers that could be comparable to the light sabers used by star wars.....basically could cut through anything. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Static Shock

The only Gundams that matter are from Gundam Wing. They would make this a good battle.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"The only Gundams that matter are from Gundam Wing. They would make this a good battle."
Agreed. If it's the seed, it's a slaughter. 
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tenjin
oldmagic said:
"If it's Optomus Prime vs Tenjin said:
"Matches said:
"Tenjin said:

Wing Ultimate said:

"
Just so you know, the buster rifle is a very powerful weapon that could take out a huge proportional level of power. There is a reason why it can only be used 3 times. Also, the Gundanium is the hardest metal in the world, comparable to adamantium but lower, but lighter and because it doesn't break. At all. The only reason it was destroyed because it was used special explosives. Gundams also have speed and agility that surpass the transformers, along with light sabers that could be comparable to the light sabers used by star wars.....basically could cut through anything. "

Gundanium is the strongest metal in the Gundam universe while Cybertronian armor is hard as welll (Gundanium is not near adamantium cuz laser fire can penertrate it so more along the lines of titanium btw) certian transformers excel in speed so you are saying the wing zero is compareable to Blur's or Skywarp's speed? The lightsabers are also in use in the transformers universe.

And this is a curbstomp cuz the thread creator never said what transformers were fighting so i assume it means ALL the transformers.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"Agreed. If it's the seed, it's a slaughter. "

Gundam Seed has nothing on Gundam Wing.
Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wing Ultimate

yea if freedom and wing zero fires all their cannons there will be only bolts left of those transformers.
and no they aren't slower then normal robots. example: the Zero system will make the pilot go to his limits and increases his reaction time.

but come on realize that transformers stand no change!

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Tenjin
Wing Ultimate said:
"yea if freedom and wing zero fires all their cannons there will be only bolts left of those transformers.
and no they aren't slower then normal robots. example: the Zero system will make the pilot go to his limits and increases his reaction time.

but come on realize that transformers stand no change!"
.................what?! LMAO XDDDDD
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic
Tenjin said:
"oldmagic said:
"If it's Optomus Prime vs Tenjin said:
"Matches said:
"Tenjin said:

Wing Ultimate said:

"
Just so you know, the buster rifle is a very powerful weapon that could take out a huge proportional level of power. There is a reason why it can only be used 3 times. Also, the Gundanium is the hardest metal in the world, comparable to adamantium but lower, but lighter and because it doesn't break. At all. The only reason it was destroyed because it was used special explosives. Gundams also have speed and agility that surpass the transformers, along with light sabers that could be comparable to the light sabers used by star wars.....basically could cut through anything. "

Gundanium is the strongest metal in the Gundam universe while Cybertronian armor is hard as welll (Gundanium is not near adamantium cuz laser fire can penertrate it so more along the lines of titanium btw) certian transformers excel in speed so you are saying the wing zero is compareable to Blur's or Skywarp's speed? The lightsabers are also in use in the transformers universe.

And this is a curbstomp cuz the thread creator never said what transformers were fighting so i assume it means ALL the transformers."
Agreed. The only thing you have wrong is that you are comparing the Gundanium to titanium. They already have those types of metal. That earth is based on real earth. They added Gundanium as a special kind of metal that is the hardest yet the most lightest metal around. It is the strongest. But, yes, i think there speed and agility is much higher than the transformers, especially the agility and reflexes. Also, the only reason the gundams could be controlled by the special pilots is because they are special. You see, when Heero uses Wing Zero, all the information transfers directly to his brain through signals. So, if there is a blip, it is sent to him where the location is, and how far it is etc etc. So, just imagine it is a war. there are thousands of mobile suites out there fighting a battle and thousands of tiny little information is being sent to Heero's brain. And Heero has to pick each and everyone out and figure out who the enemy is and who is friendly. He doesn't make mistakes, which is the reason why there are no friendly fire. This is an amazing feat in and of it self.
In a space battle, the Transformers doesn't stand a chance.
Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tenjin

@Old Magic Ohh god no if this is space then the Gundams would win......but of course it would be nice if we had some more details

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Swagga Boy

duh lol idiots

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"duh lol idiots"
You come in here without even debating and you insult people. The only idiot i see around here is you. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

This is more of a popularity contest than an actual debate.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Swagga Boy

mmmhm

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Swagga Boy

no need to debate on a worthless battle the TC didnt state anything.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1 Gundam destroys the entire Autobot and Decepticon population

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tenjin

O.K since there is a lack of information how about we use the Endless Waltz Wing Zero, Deathscythe (My Fav) Sandrock, Altron and Heavyarms with Gundam Epyon and Tallgeese l vs. G1 Decepticons excluding Scorponok and Trypticon and there can be no combiners like Devastator and Menasor but the robots making them up can still fight.

Who wins?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"1 Gundam destroys the entire Autobot and Decepticon population"
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
basically. 
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kimikirai
Static Shock said:
"The only Gundams that matter are from Gundam Wing. They would make this a good battle."
Um, not really.

Turn-A Gundam would destroy all Transformer's with the Moonlight Butterfly. Watch at 4:05...

And thats around 20% capacity.

Transformer's can win this if they get Unicron and Primus. I do not believe they're canon though, and even if they are canon retcons.. the creator of their story retconned them out.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
basically. "
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By oldmagic
Kimikirai said:
"Static Shock said:
Um, not really.

Turn-A Gundam would destroy all Transformer's with the Moonlight Butterfly. Watch at 4:05...

Transformer's can win this if they get Unicron and Primus. I do not believe they're canon though, and even if they are canon retcons.. the creator of their story retconned them out."
now thats power. 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Swagga Boy

is it really!

Wing Ultimate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wing Ultimate

ok, deatscyte, sandrock, epyon and altron will go in attack and slice trough them like butter (with stealth mode of deatscyte they can't even see him). if that wont work then wingzero, heavyarms and talgeese 3 ( endless waltz version) fire their canons. total destruction!

Yoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Yoh

Haha you guys are so funny. Well i did my research and optimus prime is only 29 feet tall, but a regular gundam is 59 feet tall so if you think about it a transformer would have a very hard time fighting a gundam. Also when gundam pilots fight they don't mind killing people, on the other hand transformers are little pussies! lol jk. Oh yeah and gundanium alloy is much stronger then that crap transformers have. I grew up watching gundam wing so its gundam wing for me all the way!

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tevnoba
Wing Ultimate said:
"gundams are much quicker then transformers and taller. better weaponry.

GUNDAMS are better and cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "
Gundams are not bigger than TF, on average they are about the same size.  Although, TF does have a few large ones than Gundams (i.e. Metroplex, any of the combiners, Omega Supream).
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Tevnoba
Vance Astro said:
Your on drugs if you believe that.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
Gundams should win here against the Transformers
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
Tevnoba said:
"Your on drugs if you believe that."

Watch the video.

Kimikirai
said:
"Static Shock said:
Um, not really.

Transformer's can win this if they get Unicron and Primus. I do not believe they're canon though, and even if they are canon retcons.. the creator of their story retconned them out."
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rei-Kai

Depends on teams. If it's universe against universe then Transformers wins. Primus is the size of a freakin planet and both Primus and Unicron are, like, Gods.

Flamewolf15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Flamewolf15

Would be extremely close, but Gundam would pull this off.

Avatar image for tophatproductions115
TopHatProductions115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The battle is closer to call than you think. Transformers aren't completely out-numbered. Consider this:

If you consider G1 alone (which included parts of TF: RID and the Unicron Trilogy), characters with the likes of PowerMaster Optimus Prime, Gigatron, and Black Zarak were considerable powerhouses. Other links of relevance:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/shining-gundam-vs-optimus-prime-1467899/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/just-how-powerful-is-optimus-prime-742225/

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/gundam-vs-transformers-524768/

http://tesla-koi.deviantart.com/art/GUNDAM-vs-TRANSFORMERS-pg-08-255954868

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Transformers. The Fallen solos

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

For those of you who claim Transformer durability is not superior to Gundam durability, here are scans of Megatron getting hit with an orbital drop stronger than a nuke and not sustaining any visible damage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

While Gundam Barbatos got wrecked after Dainselfs hit him from space at 27:18. Meaning Megatron is far more durable than Barbatos and Mikazuki would get murked in a fight with a Transformers like Megatron. Even the impact of Megatron punching Barbatos in front of the cockpit would kill the pilot.

For those of you who believe anti beam coating works against Transformers, first of all, why would it work when Transformers don't use beam type weapons to begin with? Not to mention there are many different types of Transformers weapons that aren't lasers. Even if there was coating in Gundam mulitverse deflects any energy, the mini con or prime Star Saber is a hard counter to anti beam coating. Coating works by dispersing beam energy off itself. It does not repel or negate energy. Star Sabre is a thin physical blade charged with energy. So how can the energy be dispersed? Star Sabers can physical cut through the coating chemical and burn the inside of the suit. I doubt beam coating can even resist the sword waves created by Prime Star Saber. Optimus can cut a big part of a mountain with the Star Saber.

Loading Video...

This video clearly says at 14:00 beam sabers in seed don't generate a physical blade and can't block other energy swords. Meaning, no suit in Seed has a defense against Star Sabers. Not even Strike Freedom

Loading Video...

Wacky has also stated Gundam armor cannot tank nukes at 18:00 when the Freedoms nuclear reactor blew up and destroyed the Freedom

Loading Video...

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically Multiverse vs Multiverse unless someone can bring it down to specific Transformers and Gundams.

Overall at best Godtier Gundams have society erasing Turn A while God Tier Transformers have a multiversal Unicron.