Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

The Gun Devil attacks the MHA verse, does anyone survive and if so who?

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering a normal guy with a weak pistol could probably kill most MHA characters this look like a stomp for gundevil

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gun Devil will kill entire verse. He is way too fast.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gun Devil rips the MHA verse apart

It's speed alone is well above the verse & it's power + spam will overcome any power gap it might come across.

Avatar image for yoruichi-is-bae
Yoruichi-is-Bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was no need to bump this. Gun Devil spites the verse.

Avatar image for nahidarespecter
nahidarespecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current MHA top tiers could beat it assume they have ways to deal with its regen

they have enough damage output to put it down at least

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Belando

When I read the Gun Devil's feat, I felt like everyone else misremembered or misinterpreted what happened.

The timeline:

The Gun Devil starts shooting at 3:18:21 for 12 seconds (from a coast)

The Gun Devils' first two abilities are stated to hit targets at 1000-1500 meters.

The Gun Devil is stated as approaching Makima at 3:18:22

The Gun Devil is seen by Makima 500 Kilometers away at 3:18:23

The Gun Devils' ability is stated to hit targets within 1000 meters (again) at 3:18:24

The Gun Devil is stated to stop, and activate gunfire toward Makima at 3:18:25 (from a forest)

The Gun Devil hits Makima around 3:18:26 - 3:18:27

The Gun Devil is dealt with by Makima at 3:18:28

To me, it seems like the Gun Devil keeps moving locations toward Makima from the coast of Japan.

In the two instances we see the Devil, he's in new locations.

Chronologically, It doesn't seem like the distance Makima spots him at is the same distance the bullets traveled from in a second or two.

I could be confused, but when re-reading it and taking in all the context, it seems strange to suggest he's firing from 500 kilometers.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

Mha mid tier are more than able to solo csm verse and guns have been shown to be useless in mha verse that even nomus are immune/resistance to them, so team mha spite.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1: except when shigaraki lost both hands to a bullet each.

Those obviously weren't normal bullets, but neither are the gun devil's, a few guns don't leave towns and cities ruined in minutes, nor do they cause decent sized shockwaves.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

For context, gun devil is huge, those rifles ain't firing bullets but tank shells lol

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Xebec

he solos the verse arguably

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

tech_shield69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mha

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guns have been shown to be useless in mha verse that even nomus are immune/resistance to them, so team mha spite.

Like Frieza said, the Gun Devils bullets aren't normal. Even the Gun Feind, something much weaker than 20% Gun Devil, is able to do shit like this:

For context, gun devil is huge, those rifles ain't firing bullets but tank shells lol

Based on the scene where Makima gets shot in the head they seem to be relatively normal sized despite the oversized guns.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: It's probably due to his nature of being the gun devil that he has guns and bullets that varies in all sizes since in the same chapter that makima got shot, one of the shots hit the road as per the last panel that did way more than that headshot

No Caption Provided

APR9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamplanet: I agree the gun devil should be able to benchpress the verse within 30 seconds

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: It's probably due to his nature of being the gun devil that he has guns and bullets that varies in all sizes since in the same chapter that makima got shot, one of the shots hit the road as per the last panel that did way more than that headshot

No Caption Provided

Honestly, I'm not really sure if this is a bullet, and given context it could actually be the result of the Gun Devil running, or whatever it does to move. The speed lines on the middle left panel would indicate something moving horizontally, not vertically. It would be weird for the GD to shoot that random area of ground too since it specifically shoots at people based on certain criteria.

Note that this page takes place after it is stated that the GD begins advancing towards Makima, but before it started shooting again (since it stopped before the end of the previous chapter).

Practically every person hit by a bullet seems to have relatively normal sized wounds, aside from the church children who get their heads taken clean off.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Belando

@rizaadxn: It seems like the Gun Devil appears from the ground at new locations and fires within a second or so with his criteria/ability before moving on towards Makima. I wonder if the anime could expand a bit on how this sequence actually took place. It's extremely vague even though it's supposed to be a detailed record of events.

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Reading back the chapter, i think he was firing while moving to makima based on what was written below and also he has no lower body parts besides the dangling chain of bullets to make craters like that due to movement. You do make a valid point with him targeting only humans but i'm not sure if his ability is a 100% confirm to hit skill.

No Caption Provided
iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@rizaadxn: It seems like the Gun Devil appears from the ground at new locations and fires within a second or so with his criteria/ability before moving on towards Makima. I wonder if the anime could expand a bit on how this sequence actually took place. It's extremely vague even though it's supposed to be a detailed record of events.

Yea agree the sequence is pretty vague, also not sure if the OP wanted this version of the gun devil (20% of his actual power) or the full powered gun devil that killed 1.2 mil people in 5 mins across multiple countries

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza:

"(except when shigaraki lost both hands to a bullet each.)"

•> Now lets not forget that said bullet broke trying to crack open shigaraki head. Nagant bullet being able to rip shigi arm off is most definitely not anti feat but a feat that just prove how insanely op her bullets her compared to normal ones.

"(Those obviously weren't normal bullets, but neither are the gun devil's, a few guns don't leave towns and cities ruined in minutes, nor do they cause decent sized shockwaves.)"

•> Yeah, i heard the gun devil has 500km range which is honestly insanely awesome. From what i know about the gun devil, his bullets speed are mhs+ but not his physical speed, so while he might have a very good advantage at a good range, he would honestly get slaughtered by a few mha high tier.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn:

"(Like Frieza said, the Gun Devils bullets aren't normal. Even the Gun Feind, something much weaker than 20% Gun Devil, is able to do shit like this:)"

•> i know some stuff about csm, but unfortunately am not currently up to date. The gun devil would be very deadly in a very long range, but the fact still remains that his bullets speed and his physical speed aren't the same and he would eventually get oneshotted by many high tier in mha.

Gun devil might be incredibly fast for some foddlers and a few mid tier in mha, but he most definitely isn't soloing given that they are multiple characters in mha that would straight up oneshot him in a 1 v 1 match.

Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Savage_Emperor1

The gun devil would lose to:

• Star n stripe

• All might

• Deku

• Shigaraki

• Bakugo

• Todoroki

• Nine

• Flect turn: not to sure how it plays out.

• Gigantomachia

• Nomus:

• Afo

• Dabi: Not 100% sure how this plays out.

Joker5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s pretty debatable how this match goes but I do wanna point out with the if ‘x meets criteria Gun Devil can shoot through them in a certain range’ it can’t actually hit Deku since he’s out of all it’s criteria.

Also Tomura would be able to kill it.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rizaadxn

@rizaadxn: Reading back the chapter, i think he was firing while moving to makima based on what was written below and also he has no lower body parts besides the dangling chain of bullets to make craters like that due to movement. You do make a valid point with him targeting only humans but i'm not sure if his ability is a 100% confirm to hit skill.

No Caption Provided

That's before the GD started shooting again. The narrator only mentions that the GD began advancing towards Makima, not that any of its abilities activated, and there aren't any "lasers" that represent the bullets:

No Caption Provided
^ This one happens after the page you posted earlier
^ This one happens after the page you posted earlier

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn: Great catch with the "lasers", yea guess the mini crater is just him moving about

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MHA

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gun devils pretty hard to debate, but I can't imagine them not beating him with all of their high tiers, even if gun devils speed at face value should be exponentially higher than theirs.

Avatar image for registereduser1
RegisteredUser1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savage_emperor1: now are there any mha characters that can travel the planet in 5 minutes?

Avatar image for gorilla_d_ruffy
Gorilla_D_Ruffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mha god-tiers get stomped by Aki