Guile Vs johnny cage

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pea55

One random night, Major Guile and some of his men decided to go check out a bar right outside of their Air Force base in San Francisco. One of Guile's men, who goes by the name Alex Ford, noticed a friend that he hasn't seen since high school, sitting not to far from his right side at the bar.

Ford: Amy Millets, is that you?

The girl surprisingly turns her head to the right, and after a good glance, she grins, then reapeats with....

Amy: Alex Ford! Is that really you?

Ford nods his head assuringly, right before Amy rushed over to give him a splendiferous hug.

AMY: Oh my god Alex.... Wow, I haven't seen you in years!!

FORD: I know right? Well, I joined the U.S. Air Force a little while back.

AMY: Yeah I've heard. How are u holding up in there??

FORD: Pretty good actually. It's been great here!!

AMY: That's always good to hear. So, you been home to see family?

FORD: Oh yeah, I was actually there a few months ago, and the family is doing pretty good.... Speaking of home, what are you doing way over here in San Francisco?

AMY: I've actually been here for a little while now, working as a chemist at a research facility in the San Francisco area.

FORD: Wow, that's great Amy! Well, we should hook up sometime, now that we live in the same city again.

AMY: I'd love that! It'll be like the good ol days.

FORD: Sounds great!

Soon after, Ford went and introduced Amy to Guile and the rest of his men. After about an half an of hour of Guile and his men socializing amongst one another, a guy who seemed to be a celebrity of some sort (johnny cage) walks in with an entourage that possessed several huge bodyguards. Right before Johnny Cage and his entourage could be seated at their tables, they were rushed by a couple of young women, who seemed to be apparent fans of the celebrity. "Ohhhh myyyyy Gooood... It's Johnny Cage," said the women, as they rushed to join Johnny Cage and his crew.

Meanwhile, Guile and his men continued socializing at the bar not even acknowledging the crowd that just arrived. But, one of Guile's men, another soldier who goes by the name Albert Tikes, and is known to be very hot headed at times, was rudely approached by one Johnny Cage's bodyguards.....

BODYGUARD: Hey pal, you guys are gonna have to beat it, or go sit at the tables over there. Me and my crew are gonna occupy at least half of this bar. Here's a few bucks for the troubles.

TIKES: No, thank you.... We won't be moving....

BODYGUARD: Okay, you got 2 choices! A. You take the cash and beat it, or B. Don't take the cash and I'll beat you.... Your choice!

TIKES: I prefer option B....

Tikes sat down his shot glass, then slowly stood up and faced Johnny Cage's bodyguard chest to chest.

Bodyguard: Great choice.... It was just the answer I was lookin forward too.

"STAND DOWN SOLDIER"

yelled Guile, grabbing Tikes by the shoulder, before anyone of the two could throw a blow at one another.

"Yeah, stand down soldier!" said Johnny Cage's bodyguard, mocking Guile, in attempt to taunt Tikes.

GUILE: Hey, you guys can have the half of the bar you want. We'll just go sit at the tables, and we won't take your money. We don't want any trouble.

BODYGUARD: Yeah, listen to your boss and go sit at the tables, like the good little boy you are.

TIKES: Hey punk, don't press your luck!

"Ignore him" said Guile, patting Tikes on his, as he pulled an angry Tikes toward the tables, who was still pointing his finger in the bodyguard's direction.

While Guile and the rest of his men walked over to the tables, Ford decided to stay seated to finish conversing with Amy, on the half of the bar that wasn't being occupied by Johnny Cage and his party. Guile walked back over to the bar after he noticed that Ford and Amy were at the bar.

GUILE: You two okay with sitting here around these guys?

FORD: I mean, we gave them what they wanted. I don't think they'll bother us anymore.

GUILE: Well, you guys be careful. These punks seem like trouble.

Guile went back over to the tables leaving the pair to continue with their conversation at the bar. After about ten minutes of Ford and Amy socializing, Ford says....

FORD: Hey, I'ma run to the restroom real quick if you don't mind?

AMY: Ok, sure.

FORD: Are you sure you're gonna be okay while I go?

AMY: Yeah, sure. Go ahead, I should be fine.

Ford: Okay, be right back.

After about a minute of Ford occupying the rest room, Amy is noticed by Johnny Cage that she is sitting by herself. So, he decides to walk over and approach her....

JOHNNY CAGE: Hey, what's a pretty lady like yourself doing sitting over here all by you lonesome.

AMY:......................

JOHNNY CAGE: You look like you could use a little of Johnny Cage in your life. Wudduya say, care to join my party?

Amy: Sorry, but no thanks.

JOHNNY CAGE: What?.... I'm sorry, but did you just turn me down? Do you know who I am? I am Johnny freakin Cage, and no woman ever turns down Johnny Cage.

Amy: I'm sorry "Mr. Cage," but I am currently here with someone else!

JOHNNYCAGE: Someone else? I'm sorry, but last time I checked you were sitting here alone. Wait.... You mean you're with those guys sitting over there at the tables?

AMY: Well yeah, but the one that I'm here with is in the restroom.

JOHNNYCAGE: Well, I'm here in San Fran shooting one of my many films. Maybe you can come by and watch me shoot the scene that I have scheduled for tomorrow, then maybe ride the city in my new convertible afterwards?

AMY: Sounds nice, but NO THANKS! Now if you will excuse yourself.

JOHNNY CAGE: Are you seriously gonna turn down an offer like that for these losers?

While Ford was coming out of the restroom, he had noticed a few of the last attempts by Johnny Cage, so he says....

FORD: Hey, pal beat it!

JOHNNY CAGE: Why don't you beat it?!

FORD: The lady obviously isn't interested in you, jerk-off ! So, get lost!

Ford added a shove to the chest of Johnny Cage, as he was telling him to "get lost". "Hey watch it punk," said Johnny Cage, as he followed up with a shove of his own. Feeling violated, the frustrated Ford threw a right hand that was missed, due to the weave skills of Johnny Cage. Right after Johnny Cage dodged Ford's right hand, he immediately followed up with a knee to Ford's gut, then an elbow to Ford's back, knocking Ford flat to the ground. Back at the tables, the fight was noticed by none other than, the hot headed Tikes. Witnessing the beating that just was taken by Ford, the already annoyed Tikes, rushed over to give Ford some assistance, and started a brawl with Johnny Cage himself.

Seeing what was turning into a second fight, Guile rushed over to break up the ruckus, but was snatched into a headlock by one of Johnny Cage's bodyguards, who assumed that Guile was heading over to assist his soldier in battle. Guile immediately threw a quick elbow into the bodyguards rib cage, and quickly maneuvered behind him, then followed by fiercely German Suplexing the bodyguard through a bar table, knocking him out cold. CRACKAAASHH!! Immediately after Guile K.O.ed the bodyguard, a gigantic brawl between Guile's men,and Johnny Cage's bodyguards had stirred up.

After about 20 mins. into this Royal Rumble, Guile and Johnny Cage were the last 2 standing.

WHO WINS AND WHY!!!!!

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome setup!!! Johnny Cage should win due to being more agile, the greater H2H fighter and also he wins with style as he usually does when delivering the swiftest of attacks but Guile definitely has the strength advantage.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gritterr

Guile Sends Johnny home to be a family man

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is close, but I do believe that Guile has the edge in strength, durability and more impressive ranged attacks if it would come down to it.

Sonic Boom for the win.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk9 Johnny cage has almost no combos.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guile wrecks with flash kick and sonic boom.

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Quartermaim

Cage has the the agility and speed. Guile has the strength, durability.

I see Guile winning the majority here 7/10, Cage has the skills to beat him, but his arrogance is going to be exploited by Guile's focus here.

The fight might be similar to this but I see Cage getting more shots in:

Loading Video...

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage has the the agility and speed. Guile has the strength, durability.

I see Guile winning the majority here 7/10, Cage has the skills to beat him, but his arrogance is going to be exploited by Guile's focus here.

The fight might be similar to this but I see Cage getting more shots in:

Loading Video...

I kinda got the idea from this bar fight scene lol.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Johnny wins, hands down. Guile is just like Kano, who got his ass kicked by Cage. Johnny is also more durable, imo, cause he took some serious beatings in MK9.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gritterr said:

Guile Sends Johnny home to be a family man

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Is this all out? Like straight up, no holds barred death match? If not, then IMO it could go either way.

• Durability = tie (both are human, both are trained how to take a punch)
  • Offence = Johnny has advantage as his style is relentless
  • Defense = Guile has advantage as his defense is impeccable, and his ability to counter hit is amazing
  • Speed = Johnny
  • Striking power = I'm really leaning toward Johnny here, but I know Guile has some sh!t he can pull out.
  • Focus = most likely Guile. While Johnny can get serious, Guile is mostly always serious, and in the scenario I think Guile has the cooler head overall.

If I had to chose I'd probably go with Johnny in the end, but honestly I'm comfortable saying Guile could win here too. I'd say...

DOUBLE K.O.
DOUBLE K.O.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pea55

Johnny wins, hands down. Guile is just like Kano, who got his ass kicked by Cage. Johnny is also more durable, imo, cause he took some serious beatings in MK9.

How is Guile like Kano??

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@pea55 said:

@orphancrippler said:

How is Guile like Kano??

They both have a wind based...uh...well they're both Ameri...um....both are cy...nope that's not it.

Got it! They are both characters in fighting games.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bo88gdan

Johnny Cage

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pea55

@pea55 said:

@orphancrippler said:

How is Guile like Kano??

They both have a wind based...uh...well they're both Ameri...um....both are cy...nope that's not it.

Got it! They are both characters in fighting games.

lmao!!

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Ostyo

The bar explodes killing everyone from the massive force of American badass...ness!

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pea55

@ostyo said:

The bar explodes killing everyone from the massive force of American badass...ness!

Yup.... That about sums it up lol

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@ostyo said:

'murica

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

'murica

lol

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Cage has this, Guile is good but he's only fought peak human street levers and humans, while Johnny Cage has fought Demons, Gods(Shinnok), an reptilian dude(Reptile) Shokan(Sheva) and the Tarkatan's finest BARAKA, all who are beyond many of the Street Fighters Cast, im not sayin Guile is bad, but Cage has fought against better and has more Powers for Guile to overcome, and if im not mistaken he beat Sheva who in the story proved to be more than formidable against Liu Kang, so Johnny Cage for the win if he's serious, also he has more Durability, Strength and Speed due to his Shadow Movements and has more than enough Good Will and H2H Skill to be in that tournament

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny Cage has more Speed, Strength and Durability due to his Shadow Movement Ability and he also has a Projectile too, and he has better Feats than Guile, and he must have more than enough H2H Skill and Hidden Potential to be in a Tournament deciding the fate of Earth or its Realm, and in that tournament has fought people who are more powerful than the people Guile has faced(Not Including Bison), he beat Sheva who gave Liu Kang more than a challenge in the story, Baraka who is the Tarkatans Best, and Reptile, and he beat Shinnok, so he has way more feats that put him above Guile, he does more spectacular things that puts him above Guile, Guile just fights against hmm i cant really say but he nothing impressive from what iv'e seen, so in a good fight Johnny Cage comes out victorious....with a FATALITY

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump