User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Usha
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The GTA guys are the gta guys shown in the pic. No special abilities/ hacks are allowed unless said otherwise.

ROUND 1: Hand to hand combat only. Trevor gets his 7 seconds of rage. Fight starts off in a mall.

ROUND 2: Gun fight in New York city. Civilians around. Abilities for all.

ROUND 3: Gun fight in a large warehouse.

ROUND 4: Car race. Who gets in the top 3?

ROUND 5: Parkour race. Who gets in the top 3?

ROUND 6: All characters are dropped on the Predator hunting planet. Who are the last 3 to survive against constant waves of Predators?

Special Round: Wei Shen vs all the other characters individually in hand to hand. After that he fights all of them at once with max perks, health etc in a pure hand to hand fight.

Who wins boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz and gurls?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wei knows kung fu

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 106me

I feel like Team 2 should dominate every round except MAYBE 3.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Round 1 - GTA guys , Niko has training , Johnny has strength and Luis has Cage fighting skills.

Round 2 and 3 - GTA guys quiet easily actually they are expert gunslingers..

Round 6 - Wei , Trevor and Luis are the ones who survive all other die.

@usha Where the Holy Hell is Carl , actually if you Bring him in he could solo Team 2.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Yeah me too.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Yeah me too.

Really , Means how ????

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@usha Where the Holy Hell is Carl , actually if you Bring him in he could solo Team 2.

Yeah for that reason. Gotta keep it fair for the boiz.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha said:
@connordorian said:

Yeah for that reason. Gotta keep it fair for the boiz.

Yeah actually it's good you did not keep him otherwise he would have soloed.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connordorian: In round 1 Shen could solo, he is mvp

In the parkour race as well, he and Pierce are mvps

the race one is a tossup between Franklin and Shen

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Shen and Aiden are MVPs. Niko is the only one that would last really.

2 & 3: Not sure. Aiden can probably solo if he uses a blackout though.

4: Definitely Franklin comes in 1st place. Not sure after him.

5: Shen or Aiden.

6: Depends.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ConnorDorian

Firstly in H2h , SHEN isn't taking down Trevor or Johnny and Aiden would lose to Luis as he was easily defeated by T-Bone.

Parkour I give it to Team 2 tough.

Car race Is a Tie between Wei and Franklin .

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1: Non-GTA team, Wei possibly solos.

ROUND 2: GTA, Michael bullet times the whole other team, quicker than Wei could do the same.

Round 3: GTA, there's simply more fighters.

Round 4: 1st Franklin, 2nd Wei, 3rd is a tossup between the GTA IV protags though I'd personally lean on Niko.

Round 5: 1st Wei, 2nd Aiden, 3rd is a tossup between any of them.

Round 6: Can't say, haven't watched Predator, but I'd say Niko due to his experience as a 3rd world soldier.

Special Round: Wei stomps.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1: Team 2 easily

ROUND 2: Aiden solo's.

Round 3: Aiden solo's.

Round 4: Franklin comes in first can't say the others.

Round 5: Not sure

Round 6: Not sure.

TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper said:

Firstly in H2h , SHEN isn't taking down Trevor or Johnny and Aiden would lose to Luis as he was easily defeated by T-Bone.

Still, he is the MVP in round 1, so they win that round every time I´m afraid.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: Johnny would eventually take down Wei because of his Physicals and Trevor would even manage and kill him.

TheNatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheNatty

@thesilentripper: Johnny would eventually take down Wei because of his Physicals and Trevor would even manage and kill him.

No way. Wei's physicals are much better than Johnny. He could beat Johnny and Trevor. He outclasses them in speed, agility, technique, durability etc. He'd put them both down, send them to their funerals and move on to the next guy. The best hand to hand fighter the gta guys got is Niko and he is not beating Wei.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@connordorian: Trevor's not touching Wei. Avoiding Trevor's rage attacks for just 7 seconds would be ludicrously easy for him.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zaied
@connordorian said:

Aiden was woozy from multiple shots of alcohol when he fought T-Bone. Also, T-Bone was shown to be a legit combatant in his DLC.

1. Team 2 with Wei as MVP.

2-3. Team 2. Both Aiden and Wei have bullet-time, and Aiden has the best gear by far.

4. Franklin, Wei, and Aiden. Wei can hijack cars while they're moving so he probably has the edge.

5. Wei and Aiden are the best here, anyone else is really a distant third.

6. Depends on the gear they have.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1: Team 2

ROUND 2: Gta team

Round 3: Team 2

Round 4: Gta team because of Franklin

Round 5: Wei shen should be number 1 not sure about number 2 and 3

Round 6: The last 3 survivors : Aiden , Michael and Trevor

Special Round: Wei wins this

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

6: Depends.

@zaied said:

6. Depends on the gear they have.

Round 6: Not sure.

The highest level of weaponry the characters can have is a grenade launcher/sniper rifles. Anything like a mini-gun, rocket launcher all those kinds are not allowed.

All characters can have body armour. GTA guys get the ones they buy from the gun shop, Wei gets his Swat Outfit. Whatever is equivalent for the other characters as well.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

1: Shen should give team 2 enough of an advantage to take this but it could go either way, honestly.

2: GTA team.

3: GTA team.

4: Franklin and Michael are definitely within the top 3.

5: not sure.

6: Niko and Michael have the best straight survival skills imo.

Bonus: Shen.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Usha

Changed the Special Round to make things more interesting.

TheNatty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheNatty

ROUND 1: I think that Wei would deal with 3-4 of them at once whilst remaining team 2 beat down of the other guys.

ROUND 2: I reckon the GTA team. They won't care about killing any of the civilians. Except for IV trio.

ROUND 3: Team 2 or possible tie. Aiden and Wei can bullet time just like Michael. This one is too even.

ROUND 4: 1st - Franklin, 2nd - Wei, 3rd - I feel like it would be Niko. Overall GTA team win.

ROUND 5: 1st - Wei, 2nd - Aiden, 3rd - absolutely no idea. I'd say Niko just because I like him haha, and he doesn't face plant when trying to jump from one building to another unlike the V guys. So team 2 win here.

ROUND 6: I'm thinking Wei, Niko and a tossup between either Trevor or Michael.

• Wei is tactically prepared for this with his Swat gear giving him a lot of protection and he can bullet time to get head-shots on the Preds, esp with his grenade launcher add on with the assault rifle. He could probably even beat a Predator in hand to hand since he's faster and skillful as hell and his durability can withstand a shotgun blast to the stomach. He's the alpha male here.
  • Niko knows about survival. He was born in the war, molded by it. He grew up in such forestry areas. He was bred for war. He'd make a great marksman against the Pred's. He's probably the Adrien Brody character of this group.
  • Michael can head-shot quite a lot of the Preds but Trevor can endure a hell of a lot of pain. If he kills a few he can go in rage mode and get more kills. Maybe even Luis, he's got explosive rounds for the shotgun. The 3rd pic is tricky. In the end there will be a lot of Predators dead.

SPECIAL ROUND: Wei would individually stomp the crap out of all of them. But against all of them? Probably a tie. Niko, Luis, Lincoln and Trevor will give him trouble the most out of all of them. Maybe Lincoln will hold him down so Niko and Luis could get some shots in. But Wei could probably get out of it somehow, he's the best there is.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1: Non-GTA team, Wei possibly solos.

ROUND 2: GTA, Michael bullet times the whole other team, quicker than Wei could do the same.

Round 3: GTA, there's simply more fighters.

Round 4: 1st Franklin, 2nd Wei, 3rd is a tossup between the GTA IV protags though I'd personally lean on Niko.

Round 5: 1st Wei, 2nd Aiden, 3rd is a tossup between any of them.

Round 6: Can't say, haven't watched Predator, but I'd say Niko due to his experience as a 3rd world soldier.

Pretty much this.

R1. Wei takes everyone.

R2. I think Aiden give his team the biggest advantage here. He can hack the entire city, thus the actual city will be on his side.

R3. All the Bullet Timers have the advantage, and I know the Non-GTA team has 2 (Aiden and Wei). I'd say the team with the most BTs wins.

R4. Aiden (Hacking advantage again), Then maybe Franklin and Wei.

R5. 1st Wei, 2nd Aiden, 3rd is a tossup between any of them.

R6. I think Wei and Trevor may take 1 and 2. Not sure who would get the 3rd spot.

DeadStrike007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are really lowballing two people here, Lincoln Clay and Johnny Gat. First off, no one is beating Gat in H2H, not even Wei Shen. Johnny Gat has H2H feats that consist of him fidt fighting 8 foot tall aliens, hundreds at a time, he has constantly shown above human physicals in every dept., and is considered more of a threat to the enemies than the guy you play as(in SR4, you literally hop into a massive exosuit and start mowing down aliens, and even then, the leader told the soldiers to ignore you and go after johnny) he was butt naked while he slaughtered an entire ship of aliens, so there is no contest with anyone here that would fully put him down H2H, the whole point of Gat's character is that he is impossible to kill. Remember his sword fight with the super unrealistic leader? He fought hum to a standstill. So Johnny will prevail in an all out melee fight, with wei shen being the last standing, and maybe Niko or Linocl Clay.

Trevor Phillips is a raging speed head whose only feats consist of him stomping out an aged and drugged out Johnny Klebuitz, which aint impressive. His gunfights, however, are another story.

Niko Bellic is the best overall protagonist for GTA listed here. His backstory was that of 3rd wolrd soldier, and he literall swam 100's of miles in the ocean after someone betrayed his unit and sunk their ship,he was one of only 3 survivors. If you remember GTA IV, then you remember niko's animations for fist fighting. He could disarm any mele weapon and then use it in the same animation, he would throat chop and end with a spinning backfist,or he would block two hooks, land an uppercut, and then roundhouse kick someone a good foot backwards from him. He was an absolute monster. Luis lopez was also a very formidable H2H combatant, as part of his story revolves around him being the king of cage fighting.

Now lets talk about Lincoln Clay, who hasnt been mentioned once in this thread. Lincoln Clay physically outclasses EVERYONE in this list, save Johnny Gat. He was a 6'8 260 23 year old man who had more than 5 years as the leader of the best black operatives unit known at that time. He is more trained in stealth, gunplay, guerilla warfare, H2H, and infiltration,than anyone on this list, save for Niko Bellic and Wei Shen(Shen is a better h2h fighter) not to mention he can make an entire empire crumble in on itself, while in U.S soil, never getting caught or even getting seen, by proper the storytelling and not actual"oh snap they saw me"gameplay. Lincoln Clay also was a monster with his fists. One of his kill moves involved him grabbing someone by the cheeks with one hand(face cheeks, guys) and snapping there neck with one fluid movement. He is also sizably larger than any ither noc model in that game. He was supposed to be a freak of nature who could tear down a small country from the inside if he wanted to. So while all the criminals/bankrobbers/gang bangers/drug heads are having a shootout, spraying bulletes every which way, lincoln clay is going to systematically silently assassinate them one by one, maybe even whistle to get on of their attention. The only GTA'r i see fighting Lincoln Clay would be Niko Bellic, who is almost as good as him. Difference is, niko is kind of a tubby guy who USED to be a solider,and lincoln clay was fresh outta deployment when we play as him. He also survived a POINT BLANK gunshot to the head.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team,2 sweeps all rounds even though Lincoln and Wei are the mvps,

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even adding game mechanics Lincoln has,Michaels and franklins abilities wei stomps them all in h2h vito and Aiden are no push overs either plus Lincoln is very similar to the punisher, military training good h2h good leader the only thing the GTA protagonists have is,they have all worked together, but keeping in mind Lincoln managed to bring three rival mobs together too achieve his,goal so in context should be able to do that with the team he has here.

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AckRecky7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha said:

The GTA guys are the gta guys shown in the pic. No special abilities/ hacks are allowed unless said otherwise.

ROUND 1: Hand to hand combat only. Trevor gets his 7 seconds of rage. Fight starts off in a mall.

ROUND 2: Gun fight in New York city. Civilians around. Abilities for all.

ROUND 3: Gun fight in a large warehouse.

ROUND 4: Car race. Who gets in the top 3?

ROUND 5: Parkour race. Who gets in the top 3?

ROUND 6: All characters are dropped on the Predator hunting planet. Who are the last 3 to survive against constant waves of Predators?

Special Round: Wei Shen vs all the other characters individually in hand to hand. After that he fights all of them at once with max perks, health etc in a pure hand to hand fight.

Who wins boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz and gurls?

R1. Wei solos.

R2. Probably Team 2 with a 60% chance of winning.

R3. Team 2. Aiden can bullet time and Wei can jump over objects to bullet-time so there's 2 bullet-timers on their team with just 1 on GTA team, Michael.

R4. Franklin comes 1st then Wei and then probably Niko or Aiden.

R5. Wei 1st, Aiden 2nd then anyone really.

R6. Wei, Trevor and Niko would be last men standing.

Extra. Wei destroys them all.

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wei shen and Lincoln clay could solo everyone in the gta team when it comes to h2h

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. H2H: Team 2.
  2. Gunfight with abilities: GTA Guys, Trevor's rage mode is OP.
  3. Warehouse Gunfight: Team 2 with difficulty.
  4. Car Race: Franklin comes first, unsure who will come 2nd or 3rd.
  5. Parkour: Wei Shen comes first, unsure who will come 2nd or 3rd.
  6. Predator Survival: Trevor is the last one who survives.
  7. Special Round H2H: Wei beats all of them individually, all at once though, I'm unsure if he can pull that off.
silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadstrike007: Lincoln clay was not 6 ft 8 buddy he was 6ft 4 don't throw shit out like that

Avatar image for deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7
deactivated-5c17b8d97d1a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:
  1. H2H: Team 2.
  2. Gunfight with abilities: GTA Guys, Trevor's rage mode is OP.
  3. Warehouse Gunfight: Team 2 with difficulty.
  4. Car Race: Franklin comes first, unsure who will come 2nd or 3rd.
  5. Parkour: Wei Shen comes first, unsure who will come 2nd or 3rd.
  6. Predator Survival: Trevor is the last one who survives.
  7. Special Round H2H: Wei beats all of them individually, all at once though, I'm unsure if he can pull that off.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. H2H: Team 2 due to Aiden and Wei. One is a military/mercenary trained martial artist while the other is a Chinese martial artist, however Niko can give them trouble due to his Russian/Serbian military background. Others like Mike a suggested ex-FIB undercover agent, Trev an ex-U.S.A.F. pilot and Luis an ex-cage fighting champion cannot compete with those three.

2. Gun with ability: If we assume their abilities are maxed out then Aiden, Wei and Michael would go slowmo for 30sec while Trev is nearly immortal for 30sec, depends on who plays it right.

3. Gun in warehouse: Michael, Trev, Niko and Johnny are the best shots they have while every person in team 2 proved to be highly skilled sharpshooters. Aiden, Niko and Mike are deadly when they close their range because they're trained in CQC with guns. Team 2 with difficulty.

4. Car race: Franklin is 1st while Wei, Aiden have bullet timing and Johnny is an exceptional racer either with bikes or cars. Can't decide.

5. Parkour: Wei is first, Second is Aiden and Niko for third, I guess.

6. Predator survive: If we assume Aiden can hack like what he did in the minigame "alone" then he'll solo hard. If not then no one even Trev's special ability have a limit.

7. Special H2H: Others, Aiden is a military/mercenary trained martial artist, Niko is a military trained one, Luis is a cage fighting champion, Trev had basic yet effective U.S.A.F. H2H training, Michael is a suggested as a former FIB and Lincoln is a former marine. Except that final boss of Sleeping Dogs (cannot remember his name) all of the thugs were doing very basic martial arts moves, however there's a place you can challenge some "real" martial artist and Wei was overwhelmed by 4 or 5 of them.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@michaelbn: Oh , sorry I didn't see the OP properly.

DeadStrike007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DeadStrike007

@silver00000: oh dear god, a 4 inch difference. How about you just dont comment "shit" at all "buddy"? You're a clown kid. Your post had no value to this thread what so ever.

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadstrike007: how am I a clown?

4inches is a lot.Youre the fucking clown here for bringing shitty info