Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eredin12 said:

@rajjar: "Reality stone is reality warping bro. If Thor can disrupt the Aether, which is near galaxy level in destructive output given that Yggdrasil is literally a galaxy sized cosmic nimbus he can disrupt any magic or magic source in the HP verse. None of that magic is more powerful than any of the Infinity Stones, and uru has been resistant to the Stone's warping since it failed to work against Stormbreaker."

So captain America tanked power stones attacks so he is not galaxy level too, this is just stupid, so did black window , she is also now galaxy level i guess, no just no, Thor never tanked reality stones, his axe only overpowered power stone and that is all it did, his axe is not some universal in power attack, this is stupid

HP magic doesn't earn the hax bypass on this vine, especially when even giants are durable enough to resist it."

You don't get to decide what earns what, giants and dragons are magical beings that have magical resistance, the concrete is much thicker and have much better durability than any giant, but spells destroy it with ease, they are just resistant to some low-level magic, again they are not resistant to Avada kadavra, they never tanked any unforgivable curse , and thor cannot tank them as well

"Sure, giants don't have good piercing durability, but their blunt force durability is much greater than a wizard. "

having better blunt force durability than wizards means nothing since Avada kadavra is not blunt force attack but soul-killing spell, any of unforgivable curses is not blunt force attack, and again concrete is more durable than wizards in blunt force but spells destroy it with ease

"The crux of your argument is that giants have hax durability, which isn't the case since even Hagrid has that durability from physicals alone due to his giant genes. Unless you are trying to claim hax resistance can be genetically passed on, which is the only way your argument can fit in the canon of the HP verse if you include Hagrid's feats."

Yes they have magical resistance because they are magical creatures Hagrid is magical creature since he is half Giant so that is how he is resistant to some low-level magic, same is how Dante is half demon and that is why he has demon traits, because that is his genetic, same is here, Hagrid has Giant traits including their magical resistance, and again any giant or dragon never tanked Avada kadavra, same is how powerful shield charm have durability comparable to Thor but Avada kadavra can easily go through that like if it was not even there, same as any unforgivable curse.

Never said nuthin about the power stone. I only talked about the reality stone, which I backed up with canon. You are the one saying Avada Kedavra can kill everything that doesn't have hax resistance feats. Can Avada Kedavra destroy concrete? Regardless, magic is magic, and there is no distinction as to giant durability - speculation is near-worthless without canon to back it up.

The problem is that you are inserting headcanon about magical resistance wherever it is convenient. There is no magical resistance that is canon, because in the same logic your words used, you don't get to decide what is magically resistant and what isn't, and that is because you don't make the canon. And while we are on that note, you don't get to decide what magic is what level either. You say that Avada Kedavra will just spread over Mjolnir, but uru is a magical substance as well. It can deflect energy and channel things that are infinitely more powerful than Avada Kedavra. It can resist all 6 of the infinity stones and channel all 6 of the infinity stones.

Oh, and Grindelwald doesn't have the speed feats to dodge the lightning. Or the hammer for that matter when Thor blitzes him after the first teleport.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@rajjar: "Never said nuthin about the power stone. I only talked about the reality stone, which I backed up with canon. You are the one saying Avada Kedavra can kill everything that doesn't have hax resistance feats. Can Avada Kedavra destroy concrete? Regardless, magic is magic, and there is no distinction as to giant durability - speculation is near-worthless without canon to back it up." Giant never tanked Avada kadavra or any powerful unforgivable curse, IT NEVER HAPPENED IN CANON, the only reason they are resistant is that they are magical creatures with magical resistance and yes there is evidence for that, like i said concrete is much thicker than their skin and more durable is easily destroyed by low-level spells , Avada kadavra is not blunt force attack but it completely destroyed very thick and strong Golden statue .

Thor never tanked or did anything with reality stones what the hell are you even talking about now, he gets easily killed by Avada kadavra he never tanked reality stone which is not magic either.

"The problem is that you are inserting headcanon about magical resistance wherever it is convenient. There is no magical resistance that is canon, because in the same logic your words used, you don't get to decide what is magically resistant and what isn't, and that is because you don't make the canon. And while we are on that note, you don't get to decide what magic is what level either. You say that Avada Kedavra will just spread over Mjolnir, but uru is a magical substance as well. It can deflect energy and channel things that are infinitely more powerful than Avada Kedavra. It can resist all 6 of the infinity stones and channel all 6 of the infinity stones."

No Caption Provided

It's not headcanon but canon proved with evidence like I said spells eiasly destroyed meter thick concrete-like paper, that is much thicker and more durable than any Giant, but they are magical creatures with magic resistance to some low-level magic not TO unforgivable curses. We have seen on move I can post you link when Avida Kadavra hits someone it spreads over his entire body and kills him same would happen to Thor if he tries to bloc kit , cloths cannot protect you against Avada kadavra and neither can Hammer. this is Thor with a hammer not with Stormbreaker and Stormbreaker never resisted all stones just power stone as CAP did.

"Oh, and Grindelwald doesn't have the speed feats to dodge the lightning. Or the hammer for that matter when Thor blitzes him after the first teleport."

He does not need to dodge lighting he just needs to sue his insane speed and teleportation to move to fast for Thor to hit him and one shoots him with a spell which he can and will do and please, please slow Odinson will blitz Greenwald with slow ass Hammer Thor? really, no just no, he can easily dodge that with teleportation or use shield charm, Thor is the one who gets destroyed here and blitzed with ease.

No Caption Provided

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By cocacolaman  Moderator

@eredin12 said:

@cocacolaman: "Apparation was shown to be catchable bye throwing knife. Even if Grindelwald is faster than Dobby, Thor is faster than Bellatrix, so Grindelwald can’t apparate away. Please give me a single point of reference for anyone below Grindelwald even being a building buster."

That is stupid PIS, and it was not just some throwing knife, it was thrown by someone as fast as Bellatrix ( that proves her insane speed) and Grindwald is much faster than Dobby it is not even funny, he is speedster compared to him, and as for how fast is teleportation, well fast enough to easily dodge spells which are much faster than Thor Mjolnir Throws , fast enaugh to easily dodge Bloodlusted Obscura at full speed after attacks start and that was like at meter range, same obscure that is as fast as explosion here is link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoiDp5echjg&feature=youtu.be same Obscura that was attacking at insane speeds, faster than any Thors hammer throw, much much faster.

Fair enough, I guess.

"Please give me a single point of reference for anyone below Grindelwald even being a building buster"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWZ824SE1w

Here Credicne destroys large part of moutnian with ease, this was his first spell done without any training and improving, so this is much above building busting, he is weaker then Grindelwald, Grindelwald is most powerful dark wizard ever with Voldemort, JKR herself said that and Credence was dark wizard so that applies to him as well and he destroyed building like nothing on this scene shield that some no-name wizard created( who is much much weaker than Greenwald) easily no sold those attacks.

Keep in mind that Credence is supposed to be the only person capable of defeating Dumbledore, who is straight up superior to Grindelwald. So, not inferior.

Peter Pettigrew used the expression to easily destroy the entire street and turn 12 muggles to ashes with an explosion, he is much much weaker than both of them and this was much above building level

That wasn't even close to building level, it was small building level at the absolute highest, and that's being generous.

"Mjolnir would definitely break it. Mjolnir sent Malekith flying over a hundred feet through two stone pillars. Nothing shown by anyone less than The Big 3 compares to that."

No selling building busting attacks ( that was done by much much weaker wizard) is easily better than that so no Mjolnir cannot break it

Except that Credence was not weaker than Grindelwald.

"Thor could block the spells with Mjolnir or just keep dodging them. They have no feats saying they are too fast for Thor."

Oh, you will play this game in character, I can do that too, when did Thor doge in character anything? When did Thor attack instantly, he only blocked things with a hammer. Again one Avada kadavra and it is over, he tries to block it with hammer spell hit hammer and spreads over his entire body and kills him , Thor can feel pain crucio and is over, Thor was proved to be weak against mind control, Imperio and it is over he can not dodge or deflect crucio and Imperio since they are invisible and have no projectile so they cannot be dodged, thor cannot dodge them they are also to fast for him, we have seen Credence spell move kilometers in seconds that prove how fast they are, and spells easily blitzed Umbridge, same Umbridge that is effortless arrow timer, so that proves spells are much faster than that since they blitzed her. Thor was blitzed by bullets he is not dodging this

Look at https://comicvine.gamespot.com/marvel-cinematic-universe/4015-56089/forums/mcu-thor-speedskill-respect-thread-1981485/ for dodging. For attacking instantly, look at his fights against Hulk, Thanos, Loki, etc. There is literally no proof for what you're saying on the Avada Kedavra spreading thing, considering how it has failed to effect anyone when it hit a physical object instead (except clothes and such.) Thor has resisted pain in the form of Hela's blades before. Iirc Grindelwald never used Imperio at all throughout the FB movies, and Harry of all people could resist Imperio anyway. That spell distance wasn't even 500 meters, I have no idea where you got kilometers from. Spells blitzing arrow timers mean nothing to Thor, Captain America is no where near as fast as Thor yet he could react to something faster than arrows. Abomination, who was outsped by Hulk, who in turn had massive problems tagging Thor, was able to catch an RPG from a foot away from behind his back. Chitauri blasters are bullet speed, yet Thor blocked those. Aether blasts broke the sound barrier, yet Thor dodged those. Quicksilver had a slow motion scene where he watched a bullet move like a snail while he was moving at normal speed, but Thor moved faster than that bullet compared to Quicksilver when Pietro was using his speed better, moving slower in the slow motion scene compared to how he moved in the bullet scene, and was on guard, while against the bullet he was off guard. Thor has consistently moved at supersonic speed, so I say he can dodge spells which have no bullet level speed feats (or the ones that matter don't.)

"the rest of that is just OOC, Grindelwald, nor any Wizard, would do things like this consistently."

I don't see Thor killing a human being in character, we assume he will. Yes they would do this in character, Greenwald used teleportation and shield charm in character all the time so did Voldemort and Gridnwadl never fought anyone like Thor so you don't know how would he act, he would not treat him like some low-level wizard and he has full knowledge."

Thor doesn't necessarily have to kill him, but it's very likely that any hit of his may kill on impact unless Thor holds back immensely. It should also be noted Thor has shown to be okay with killing. And I am basing him not doing anything like you're suggesting because NOBODY IN THE VERSE DID THAT, EVER. Maybe when we get Dumbledore v Grindelwald we'll see something, but until then, we can't be generous for the sake of making Grindelwald win.

"Grindelwald cannot dodge Lightning. That is a simple fact. Lightning moves at 61 miles per second, which is enough to cross the distance between Thor and Grindelwald in a hundredth of a millisecond. Grindelwald’s less-than-bullet-timing reactions couldn’t even perceive the lightning before he was dead. Also, please tell me when Grindelwald used teleportation like Voldemort did."

Grindelwald is easy a bullet timer, he was just never attacked with a bullet specifically but with spells, but my point is he does not need to dodge lighting, he needs to use his teleportation and speed to make it impossible for Thor to hit him, He needs to be to fast for Thor to hit him not faster than lighting.

I don't care if you think he's a bullet timer or not, in fact I don't care if he really is, Lightning >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bullets in speed. If Thor gets off lightning, it doesn't matter if Grindelwald wants to apparate, he's a statue compared to lightning. And Thor is faster than Grindelwald, so that's off the table.

"Also, please tell me when Grindelwald used teleportation like Voldemort did."

He used it in combat to dodge fast attacks but he never fought anyone like Thor so he will sue it here and he has full knowledge so yes he will use it he is not an idiot but genius, and for now there will be much more moves, for now, he never needed to do it like Voldemort , he sure as hell did that against Dumbledore because Dumbledore used teleportation and speed very often in his duels so Grindwald needed to do that to match him, but for now in films he just fought some low-level duelist compared to him, he stomped them with one curse or he held back and did not want to hurt them so there was no need for him to do that, he never fought someone like Thor and Thor does not dodge in character either.

The fact that Grindelwald hasn't shown it yet means that we can't say he can. It's that simple. If he used it once, that's fine and all, but Thor used a tornado once, but you won't hear me say he'll be sucking Grindelwald into the air.

So again Grindelwald wins

Nah, fam.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grind outhaxes Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b49b371a93
deactivated-5d0b49b371a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gellert curbstomps. Thor wank needs to stop

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gellert made what appeared to be Greek fire, if that's the case this isn't a contest. Also unless Thor goes for the kill immediately then he'll most likely die

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers