User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uchihaghost

Heuco Mundo arc Grimmjow

Distance: 30m

Intel: None

Intent: To kill

Speed: equalised

Energy: Chakra = Reiatsu

Who and who can he beat on this list of Naruto mid high tiers.

NOT a gaunlet.

1. Tsunade

2. Edo Hiruzen

3. Hebi Sasuke

4. Kakuzu

5. Sasori

6. Orochimaru (No ET)

7. Danzou Shimura (no KA)

8. SM jiraiya

9. Gengetsu

10. Deidara

11. Raikage

12. Alive Minato

13. Shin Uchiha

14. Beginning of shippuden Gaara

15. 6 gates Guy

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Wushu59

Okay so Heuco Mundo arc.

1. Tsunade vs Grimmjow

2. Edo Hiruzen vs Grimmjow

3. Hebi Sasuke vs Grimmjow

4. Kakuzu vs Grimmjow

5. Sasori vs Grimmjow (either way unless Grimmjow has poison resistance)

6. Orochimaru (No ET) vs Grimmjow (Not Sure)

7. Danzou Shimura (no KA) vs Grimmjow (Either Way)

8. SM jiraiya vs Grimmjow (Either Way) via versatility and sound genjutsu

9. Gengetsu vs Grimmjow (Either Way)

10. Deidara vs Grimmjow (Either Way) Because C0

11. Raikage vs Grimmjow (with = speed probably Grimmjow)

12. Alive Minato vs Grimmjow (Normally I'd say Mianto but with speed = either way)

13. Shin Uchiha vs Grimmjow

14. Beginning of shippuden Gaara vs Grimmjow (Either Way)

15. 6 gates Guy vs Grimmjow (Not Sure) Probably Grimmjow. Although I think 7 Gate would beat him.

End of Series Grimm stomps a lot of these either way outcomes

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uchihaghost

@wushu59: How does Grimmjow lose to Hiruzen??

2. How does grimmjow beat hebi sasuke when genjutsu can oneshot him and he can use chidori or his kusanagi blade to cut him in half??

3. Kakuzu fought a bijuu, and stopped a punch from 2 tails with his domu, has 5 hearts and is quite versatile.

4. Grimmjow beats danzo 7/10

I can agree on the rest though.

Theonly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow wins every battle however sasuke and danzo are toss ups due to genjutsu. Not a lot of people can actually damage him seeing as how strong his hierro would be. Also his space distorting attacks kill everyone on this list.

Avatar image for deactivated-604f8f087c7dd
deactivated-604f8f087c7dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Yammy negged a poison that could melt concrete. There is no way Sasori's poison is hurting Grimmjow.

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: if its a requal stat doesn't it depend on fighting style and realeses and jutsu right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Yeah, can you make it clear? When you say equal energy, do you mean chakra and reiatsu are equal concepts, or do you mean that PLUS they have equal levels of energy?

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Beat everyone except Jiraya who solo the verse

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wushu59

@uchihaghost:

How does Grimmjow lose to Hiruzen??

Asides from how Hiruzen is portrayed among the verse, how is Grimmjow suppose to put an Edo down?

Even Old Age Hiruzen was stated to be above the other Kages like Onoki, Ay, Mei & Rasa

2. How does grimmjow beat hebi sasuke when genjutsu can oneshot him and he can use chidori or his kusanagi blade to cut him in half??

I prefer going off showings rather then could be scenarios.

Think Itachi genjustu is a more valid argument due to numerous showings on mid and top tiers.

And really, the only thing in Hebi Sasuke's arsenal I see causing real serious damage is Kirin but it takes time to set up.

I guess he could try to stun him with Genjutsu and go for Kirin. ?

But Grimmjow has physical advantage.

We've seen Sasuke be overwhelmed by Killer Bee before. (before unlocking Susanoo)

Think Kage Summit MS Sasuke with Susanoo could beat him

Has better defense and more casual fire power with Susanoo and Amaterasu

3. Kakuzu fought a bijuu, and stopped a punch from 2 tails with his domu, has 5 hearts and is quite versatile.

I guess so

4. Grimmjow beats danzo 7/10

I'm fine with that

Danzo is like my least favorite HST character . Just think Izanagi can be tricky to deal with.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Yammy negged a poison that could melt concrete. There is no way Sasori's poison is hurting Grimmjow.

That's a feat for Yammy though

Was that in his Base or Resurrection form?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@ssjbatdan said:

That's a feat for Yammy though

Was that in his Base or Resurrection form?

Base.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@over-nine-thousand: by energy equalised i mean chakra and reiatsu is the same.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I don't know why you factor out genjutsu when it has given sasuke an edge in every fight he was in againt characters with low resistance. Most of the characters he faced had some sort of resistance, even deidara trained to beat genjutsu and despite all that sasuke still tricked him with it, and we have someone who does not have resistance in anyway, without a doubt genjutsu will be a factor in this fight. Sasuke controlled manda mid battle, grimmjow is no better when it comes to resisting genjutsu. Chidori should also be capable of penetrating grimmjow due to its high penetrative power, raikiri pierced kakuzu's domu which is harder than diamond, hiero is as hard as steel.

@ssjbatdan: i thought it was acid, can you get a scan?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: I would think it would be acid too, but apparently it was poison? I don't have a scan on hand, but I'll check. Probably can just look up the character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: I couldn't find a scan, but Bleach Wiki confirms it, and I don't see why it would lie about it being poison or acid.

Declaring that she is very angry, Loly releases her Resurrección, Escolopendra to attack Yammy, asserting that she will defeat everyone present with her poison.[25]

Zanpakutō

Loly's Resurrección, Escolopendra.

Escolopendra (百刺毒娼 (エスコロペンドラ), Esukoropendora; Spanish for "Centipede", Japanese for "Poison Prostitute of a Hundred Stings"): Loly's Zanpakutō is a small dagger in its sealed state, which has a resemblance to a tantō.[32]

Escolopendra's special poison ability.

• Resurrección: Its release command is Poison (毒せ, dokuse).[33] In her released state, she takes on the form of a centipede-like creature. Her mask grows and covers both of her cheeks. She grows armor over her legs, arms, breasts, and neck. Her arms take the form of two long centipede-like creatures. They have the body of a centipede without the head.[34]

Resurrección Special Ability: Anything she touches in this form is instantly eroded away by the poison that drips from her arms.[35]

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moon_SLayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: I don't know why you factor out genjutsu when it has given sasuke an edge in every fight he was in againt characters with low resistance. Most of the characters he faced had some sort of resistance, even deidara trained to beat genjutsu and despite all that sasuke still tricked him with it, and we have someone who does not have resistance in anyway, without a doubt genjutsu will be a factor in this fight. Sasuke controlled manda mid battle, grimmjow is no better when it comes to resisting genjutsu. Chidori should also be capable of penetrating grimmjow due to its high penetrative power, raikiri pierced kakuzu's domu which is harder than diamond, hiero is as hard as steel.

@ssjbatdan: i thought it was acid, can you get a scan?

well actually a hiero can be as hard as they want it to be or at least much harder than steel since it is generated by their reiatsu. A good example would be when ichigo fired a hollowfied getsuga at ulqiorra and it didn't even scratch him in his 1st release. And something to consider is during saskue fight with itachi he actually added a chidori to one of his shurikens and it at actually took time to cut through itachi's kunai.

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses every single round

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WhatIsWritten

They all get destroyed, truth hurts

Waiting for some asakujaku wank

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_slayer: yea agree on the hierro part, sasuke didn't add chidori on the fuuma shuriken, he just coated the shuriken with lightning, chidori is nuch more potent. If it can pierce a character that can withstand blows from 2 tails, then it can defo run through ya boy grimmjow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all get destroyed, truth hurts

well except guy, that’s a good fight. But grim will still take the win.

6 Gates Guy? What's it matter? Their speed is equal. He still gets one-shot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moon_slayer: yea agree on the hierro part, sasuke didn't add chidori on the fuuma shuriken, he just coated the shuriken with lightning, chidori is nuch more potent. If it can pierce a character that can withstand blows from 2 tails, then it can defo run through ya boy grimmjow.

Chidori is basically a fast stab, in Kakashi's own words.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uchihaghost

@ssjbatdan: call it a poke if you want, it has a feat of running through kakuzu who tanked an attack from nibi.

Saw the poison you were talking about. I don't think sasori can beat grimmjow anyways, just maybe push him a bit due to iron sand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: call it a poke if you want, it has a feat of running through kakuzu who tanked an attack from nibi.

Saw the poison you were talking about. I don't think sasori can beat grimmjow anyways, just maybe push him a bit due to iron sand.

Nibi is fodder here and you know it.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uchihaghost

@ssjbatdan: nibi is a bijuu, no bijuu is fodder especially fully transformed bijuu against any espada.

Even 4 tails v2 naruto was creating large forest leveling crater upon transforming, and full bijuu's >>>>> any v2 bijuu in power. We see them take hits from half kurama and withstand bijuu dama.

Any bijuu will shit on any espada, if you don't believe me make a matchup bijuu vs espada and see how it will end.

Seeing as that will be spite, make a v2 transformed jinchuriki vs espada matchup.

2 - 9 tails vs the espada

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: nibi isnt as bad a fodder character as people make her out to be. people just wank fodderdan to unbevilable heights and claim he killed her when in reality kakazu did most of the work. shes a mountain level chracter in bijuu state. her human form is a joke to even nonitra and grimmjow but the actual bijuu form is strong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: nibi is a bijuu, no bijuu is fodder especially fully transformed bijuu against any espada.

Even 4 tails v2 naruto was creating large forest leveling crater upon transforming, and full bijuu's >>>>> any v2 bijuu in power. We see them take hits from half kurama and withstand bijuu dama.

Any bijuu will shit on any espada, if you don't believe me make a matchup bijuu vs espada and see how it will end.

Seeing as that will be spite, make a v2 transformed jinchuriki vs espada matchup.

2 - 9 tails vs the espada

When you're comparing the Hachibi as an example, then using the Nibi to back up the chidori, though...

So, you think the chidori used against Kakazu would kill Ulquiorra?

Avatar image for deactivated-60487590cd552
deactivated-60487590cd552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Tsunade-Grimmjow stomps

2. Edo Hiruzen-Might be a stalemate or Grimmjow use Caja Negación if it works on Hiruzen

3. Hebi Sasuke-Grimmjow stomps

4. Kakuzu-Grimmjow stomps

5. Sasori-Grimmjow stomps

6. Orochimaru (No ET)-Grimmjow stomps

7. Danzou Shimura (no KA)-Grimmjow stomps

8. SM jiraiya-Grimmjow stomps

9. Gengetsu-Grimmjow stomps

10. Deidara-Grimmjow stomps

11. Raikage-Grimmjow stomps

12. Alive Minato-Grimmjow stomps

13. Shin Uchiha-Grimmjow stomps

14. Beginning of shippuden Gaara-Grimmjow stomps

15. 6 gates Guy-Guy stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe said:

@ssjbatdan: nibi isnt as bad a fodder character as people make her out to be. people just wank fodderdan to unbevilable heights and claim he killed her when in reality kakazu did most of the work. shes a mountain level chracter in bijuu state. her human form is a joke to even nonitra and grimmjow but the actual bijuu form is strong

Yeah, I agree, but she's fodder here, I think.

Maybe not so much with equal speed, but that's not why she's being brought up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dkl-atoms: Damn they shoulda made Guy the Hokage instead of Tsunade! Stomping her with only 6 Gates?

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

kakashis chidori against kakazu was situational. It doesnt scale to piercing or killing the bijuu since it was used to exploit kakazus elemental weakness. the two tails isnt weak to electricity only earth type jutsus are and this was a off guard attack kakazu straight up says it caught him off guard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: Nice counter.

*(gotta love how matter-of-factly Kakashi states it. He doesn't even make it personal...it's just unfortunate for Kakazu, even in Kakashi's eyes. He's so cool.)

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By uchihaghost

@ssjbatdan: i said full bijuu >>>>>> any v1/v2 jinchurki state, this is pretty much common knowledge, so anything v2 characters do strength wise can be scaled to full bijuus, thus v2 4 tails naruto gets scaled to nibi, and kakuzu tanked blows from nibi with domu. Kakashi pierced kakuzu with domu, thats just basic >>>>> logic.

Further evidence to back up this argument is the fact that the bijuus fought yang kurama and hachibi, at one point hachibi needed to aid kurama etc, and full kurama >>>> his v1/v2 transformations, so if the bijuus could tank shit from half kurama, that means they get scaled to weaker versions of kurama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: i said full bijuu >>> any v1/v2 jinchurki state, this is prrtty much common knowledge, so anything v2 characters do strength wise can be scaled to full bijuus, thus v2 4tails naruto gets scaled to nibi, and kakuzu tanked blows from nibi with domu. Kakashi pierced kakuzu with domu, thats just basic a>b>c logic.

But Kakashi's Chidori being a factor here was just debunked.

Shukaku beats v2 Naruto?

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Ob1Toe
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@uchihaghost: kakashi pieced kakazu using his elemental weakness and a surprise attack. its a different story then guy beating kisame or jiraya vs pain. its like chiyo vs sasori. shiyo beating sasori doesnt mean she can beat gaara with shukaku. this is how the fight ended. kakashi would of lost to kakazu if naruto didnt show up. him piercing kakazu with a suprise attack doesnt make him comparable to nibi if kakazu still beats him. twice kakashi needed support against kakazu. he would of losst if shikimaru didnt save him the first time

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Full shukaku will beat v2 6tails naruto, he should be able to use a full bijuu dama like the rest of the bijuus, v2 bijuu dama is not as big as standard bijuu dama from fully transformed bijuu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Full shukaku will beat v2 6tails naruto, he should be able to use a full bijuu dama like the rest of the bijuus, v2 bijuu dama is not as big as standard bijuu dama from fully transformed bijuu.

Gamabunta is stronger than v2 6tails Naruto? Why didn't Naruto just summon him against Pain?

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ssjbatdan: he did summon them. they only really helped against the pain summons. tendo was able to beat them using all mighty push.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: it being a suprise attack does not mean its piercing power was increased or that domu was easier to breach, domu was still active, its durability is not going to change.

Elemental weakness or not kakuzu took strikes from nibi.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: you think the conjured up version of shukaku released by an unconscious gaara is as strong as the full bijuu?? That version was weaker, he didn't even use a bijuu dama.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: it being a suprise attack does not mean its piercing power was increased or that domu was easier to breach, domu was still active, its durability is not going to change.

Elemental weakness or not kakuzu took strikes from nibi.

Yeah but you were arguing that Chidori is a factor here and would kill Ulquiorra because Raikiri went through Kakazu.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: he took hits from something that wasnt exploiting a element he was using at the time. kakazu bodied kakashi. it being a suprise attack is a key factor to why it landed at all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: you think the conjured up version of shukaku released by an unconscious gaara is as strong as the full bijuu?? That version was weaker, he didn't even use a bijuu dama.

Well, physically Gamabunta was matching it. I think that speaks a lot.

Are all Bijuu Dama created equally?

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

@ssjbatdan said:
@uchihaghost said:

no because as we seen in naruto his and bees were able to stop all the other tailed beast or match them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan:

@ssjbatdan said:
@uchihaghost said:

no because as we seen in naruto his and bees were able to stop all the other tailed beast or match them

Six-Tails Naruto would WRECK Shukaku, right?

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Beats Guy in a good fight

Destroys everyone else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

Beats Guy in a good fight

Destroys everyone else

If the TSO works on Edo, would soul-cutting?

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: i was not talking about speed though, so suprise attack or not if kakuzu was to be unguard but still doesn't avoid chidori it will run through him like it did if he was offguard, and elemental weakness or not it still ran through so

@ssjbatdan: bruh i never said chidori will even hit ulqioura, this is grimmjow we are discussing, ulqioura will body the shit out of hebi sasuke. With speed equal a cursed mode enhanced chidori is capable of penetrating grimmjow, curse mode chidori > Regular chidori due to senjutsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Yeah, I know, my bad. Just made a mistake. Don't think you're right, though. There are no feats to suggest this chidori would do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato smokes him.