First encounter

Win by: death/knockout/incapacitated

Full Power

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided
#2 Posted by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh... edo tensei gg?

#3 Posted by Gilateen (3703 posts) - - Show Bio

Better restrict Edo tensei to make it a Fight.

#4 Posted by Menos_Kegare (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow eats his soul

#5 Posted by ChromeDisaster (486 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow smacks before Edo Tensei is even completed

#6 Posted by weebbicboi (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru lolstomps

#7 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3102 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow mid diff.

#8 Edited by FaradaySloth (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow easily

#9 Edited by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

If edo is allowed this is a stomp in oro's favour, if its just healthy oro with both arms I'd say he beats grimmjow. Dude fought the 4 tails without his arms,he has impressive durability and versatility to take down grimmjow, will be a giod fight though.

@WorldofRuin6 how does grimmjow mid diff someone who went against 4 tales naruto WITHOUT HIS ARMS. (And thats someone who heavily relies on his arms)

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#10 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6388 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: Because Grimmjow > 4 tails? Especially if we’re using EOS. And Edo Tensei is meaningless without prep

#11 Edited by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: are you implying that orochimaru actually did anything meaningful to 4 tailed naruto?

Because from what I remember, he only got one punch in on it, and it did literally nothing.

He then spent the rest of the fight getting thrown around.

Hell, even 3 tailed naruto was beating him up

#12 Edited by ovy7 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru literally needs a sacrifice to perform Edo Tensei. Anyone who thinks that he can pull that off while facing a blood lusted Grimmjow should go and check a doctor.

#13 Posted by Wot_m8 (210 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow takes it low diff. It's a complete stomp if it's the current CFYOW version.

#14 Posted by ovy7 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:

Grimmjow takes it low diff. It's a complete stomp if it's the current CFYOW version.

The OP specified full power, so yeah, it probably is CFYOW Grimmjow as it's his most powerful version.

Avatar image for returnofdabeast
#15 Posted by ReturnofdaBEAST (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru wins without edo tensei, depending on the arc grimmjow's in. HM arc loses, TYBW wins.

#17 Posted by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: he survived and landed some blows even without his arms, and his arms are actually his greatest asset. Oro with no arms is a heavy nerf, and despite all that he actually did well, I don't see grimmjow beating 4 tails naruto.

@ovy7: he doesn't need a sacrifice anytime he needs to cast ET, the sacrifice is only done once.

@comicvinepoozer1: I don't usually count EOS grimmjow because all his feats are of him in the espada arc. Unless I'm forgetting something,feel free to remind me if he did anything noteworthy and quantifiable.

#18 Posted by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: read what you just wrote in your head, and ask yourself if you’re making any sense.

Orochimaru only “survived” because the four tails wasn’t using its best attacks. He spent the entire fight getting his ass handed to him by blunt force durability attacks and his best feat was one punch to the kyuubi that did absolutely nothing. As I said, even 3 tailed naruto slapped his back like a hundred metres and forced him to use his regen to heal up. He didn’t “do well”, he was getting stomped.

You keep saying “hE hAd nO ArMs” but you’ve not shown anything for him with his arms to suggest that he doesn’t get blitzed and ragdolled.

#19 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17391 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru could hypothetically win with edo tensei or with maybe while he was in his prime, but we have never really got to see what Orochimaru was capable of at full power.

So going off just what we've seen, I would give it to Grimmjow unless he gets cocky which would give Orochimaru a chance to poison him.

#20 Edited by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: he did counter 4 tails naruto's BD, so yea he did counter 4 tails strongest attack which grimmjow is not above, and if he can do that then he can handle attacks weaker.

He has tons of summons (Manda/8 headed serpent/other snake summons) he also has his kusanagi blade/poisoning/seals etc.

Grimmjow will atleast die to poisoning before oro goes down.

#21 Posted by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow stomps his base is equal to top espadas resurrection forms

#23 Posted by ChromeDisaster (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: .....Triple Rashomon getting trashed is countering tbb?

#24 Edited by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: well it got trashed but still saved oro soo.... it did its job, oro even claimed if not for it he would have died. And grimmjow's attack is not as strong as the tbb, that means the gates are sure to guarantee oro's safety.

#25 Posted by ourmanuel (11364 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that multi city block TBB was the shit I bet.

#26 Posted by ChromeDisaster (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: .....what's stopping Grimmjow from flying around them? Triple Rashomon ain't stopping a Gran Rey Cero to the face

#27 Posted by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: grimmjow doesn't fire it at close range though, plus you are not factoring in the countless snakes that can be used as meat shields/distractions for oro. Manda alone is pretty darn durable and strong.

#28 Posted by batmansolosall (278 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: Did you just say Grimmjow is weaker than 4 tails Naruto? Lol you can't be serious.

#29 Posted by frostplatinum (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow spanks

#30 Edited by silentNightz (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimmjow shreds, no difficulty. Better everything. Orochimaru’s smarter though it won’t be worth much here.

#31 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are Edos brought up in Orochimaru fights as if they don’t require entire sacrifices?

It’s like including every Sternrritter in Yhwach fights since he can summon them.

Grimmjow wins easily it’s like killing a perverted persistent cockroach.

#32 Posted by ChromeDisaster (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: Orochimaru's snakes are inconsequential. They are not shielding him at all from his cero. Even then, Grimmjow still slices through Orochimaru and his snakes alike, like proverbial butter. Let's not even begin to debate his resurreccion. Elbow missle gg. And Sword of Kusanagi is not a factor here, it doesn't really have any slicing feats that I'm aware of. Base Grimmjow was no selling bankai Ichigo's blade.

#33 Edited by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: fair point, but oro took hits from 4 tails and survived by reattaching his limbs and whatnot, oro also took multiple blows from tsunade with little to no damage. So he does indeed have the durability to tank grimmjows hits. Grimmjow also has no resistance to poison which oro can use.

@batmansolosall: yeaup exactly, 4 tails beat grimmjow high diff greater strength/energy projection and dura.

#34 Posted by ChromeDisaster (486 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchihaghost: I would be inclined to agree with you on the poison, if the OP could specify Full Power. TYBW Grimmjow survived Askins poison, Orochimaru shouldn't be much different, though I'm willing to concede on that.

#35 Posted by uchihaghost (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@chromedisaster: but askins poison is not your regular poison, he just decides to make one aspect of your body poisonous e.g blood, reishi etc. And hollows in a way automatically have resistance to quincy attacks to a degree due to the nature of their reiatsu, so..... there is that.

#36 Posted by Undre (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

😆

Grimmjow does this to oro

No Caption Provided

This is just too much

No Caption Provided

#38 Edited by Raziel2014 (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch,Base Grimmjow absolute rekts.

even without accounting for Bankai, Training and power ups ichigo achieved during SS and just using Jidanbo feats and scaling to grimmjow blocking ichigo shikai with hi barehanded effortless is more than enough to fodderize orochimaru 100x over what is orochimaru gonna do in the face of overwhelming power

shikai ichigo is massively superior to orochimaru in strength and he was send flying by grimmjow without even moving and even fodderized a 10x stronger version and later matched a even stronger version.

Orochimaru has nothing that can even injure Base Grimmjow.

#39 Edited by Anomalous (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:

Grimmjow easily

This. Edo takes time to set up and requires sacrifices. It's not a mid-fight jutsu unless Grimmjow just stands there looking stupid like Hiruzen

#40 Posted by TheBalance (741 posts) - - Show Bio

A question for the OP

What rank none-jinchuriki, none-sage, non-rinnegan ninja is required to block attacks from these guys and send them flying using just a pinkey?

No Caption Provided

Ignore their stupidly high reiatsu that no one can guage through visuals for a moment and just check out their size. Just estimate their weight and how much force they could exert with average human like strength in relation to size.

Hold that thought.

Now consider that this guy who is quite bigger, is absolute trash in comparison.

No Caption Provided

Now when I say trash, I don't mean in the 'Naruto' term. I mean his attacks will be overpowered with little to no effort regardless of what the attack is, or he can't even administer any damage to them or they can reduce him to nothing with a simple attack. Differences like those aren't even common between most kage and jonin/chunin. And again ignoring this dudes gillian classed reiatsu, what jonin is going into a CQC with him, or stand still and simply parry his sword with no leverage as though no force was exerted on them?

Still ignoring incredibly high reiatsu imagine the lowest of the espadas being a cluster of 33,650 hollows like the one in the 1st scan (on top of becoming an arrancar which can boost a normal hollow to beyond a gillian that is a combination of hundreds if not thousands of pre-evolved hollows) and still doesn't hold a candle to base Grimmjow, now with that in mind, don't you think Orochimaru's chances already died?

Strength/=reiatsu. Possibly my most famous saying on CV. What destructive feats Grimmjow has, is what his muscle strength or technique force is capable of. His feats of destruction through physical striking are likely only second to Yammy because of his high physicals but he can't dream of even shifting Nnoitra's blade in a clash and that is consistent with each rank.

You likely made this thread thinking that based on Grimmjow's physical ability, he's comparable to 4 tails Naruto. Well if you take away every last drop of reiatsu he is comparable to Naruto because without reiatsu all he has is physicals which is what his destructive feats illustrate. Just saying, the output of a gillian is more dangerous than most if not all S class jutsu in that, not even a charred or mangled body will remain after it's primary technique. Combine a few million of those to 4 tails Naruto to get Grimmjow's power.

OT: I don't even need to say it

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#41 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15848 posts) - - Show Bio

Tbh, I see Grimmjow stomping.