Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach) vs. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)

hyperfinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blades will clash, as two swordsmen from two different anime's, with a huge scar on their chest, which constantly reminds them that they need to improve themselves, and to be a stronger fighter, are about to duke it out in a fight to the death.

Round One: Pre-Timeskip Versions.

Round Two: Post-Timeskip Versions.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ShuraGam

Honestly, I give it to Zoro. He cut Picca's giant rock form in half, and that thing was made up of a large chunk of dressrosa, which by itself is almost the size of the island it is on.. If Grimmjow gets hit by that he is done. I still think Zoro would have a hard time, mainly because of Grimmjow's speed and flying.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is zoro really that slow?

Pretty sure he should blitz and he has the AP to slice through grimmjow.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro mid - high diff with current feats pretty sure soon it'll be a straight mid diff

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro Stomps

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam:

picca is moutian size. He was about the size as the hill next to him. Hm grimmjow should be multi mountain to island scaling. From chad who can do this with his weak arm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Norritoras base fraccion could block his attack casully from his stronger arm

No Caption Provided

Now gab between that fraccion and grimjow is massive. So HM grimmjow could be island in level in durability and ap. Current grimmjow should be country

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre time skip versions: Grimmjow

Post time skip versions: Zoro

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre skip: Grimmjow stomps

Post skip: Zoro stomps.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: I don't know man.... you can still see humans in the image of these pages/pictures, while Picca was basically the size of a small city. Even if he scales to that, we don't know how much of a gap is there, and the only things Grimmjow has destroyed was those red pillars in Las Noches's desert area.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By EcoBlitz

Yeah island level pre skip/country level current grimmjow is wank, then again it’s Undre

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow stomps R1

Zoro mid to high diff R2

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pre grimmjow

post zoro

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

Round 1: Not exactly sure, but i'll go with grimmjow

Round 2: Grimmjow stomps

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet level Grimmjow confirmed. But BlEaCh IsN't WaNkEd.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: please please explain to me your flawless logic that god pre skip grimmjow to country level and TYBW arc Grimmy to AT LEAST planet level scaling from Yama

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HypeBeastCSB15

@worldofruin6: @ecoblitz This topic is something i'd rather not waste days on end typing out massive paragraphs for, only to have you guys dodge points, weasel out of arguments, and act plain stubborn and incredulous. As people here typically do. There's just too much ground to cover, and you guys aren't willing to listen anyways.

Only way you're getting an explanation out of me, is if we debate it in VC. Otherwise, move on with your lives.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam: @ecoblitz: chads feat with his right arm was 60 meteors and to make matters worse his right arm is for defense

gantenbainne could nosell a attack from his right arm in his realese state

Chad activities his left arm which is offensive and he one shots gantenbainne. So his left arm should at least be 4× stronger making it moutian level. Right arm made a 60 meter hole. 60×4 240 meters about moutian level in ap

No Caption Provided

Now norritoras base fraccion blocks a attack ..form his left arm asually norritora also nosells it. This is a moutian level punch.

Kenpachi with eye path blizted and one shot that same fraccion in his 2nd form. You at least need multi moutian level power to do that.

No Caption Provided

If kenpachi whos about the same power level as masked ichigo could one shot this dued with his eye patch on. Grimmjow should at minimum be island in the HM arc

Chads left arm,moutian in AP,Base fraccion,released fraccion,eye patch Kenpachi,Base grimmjow,release grimmjow,,Tybw grimmjow

So yeah that should county especial since each resurrection is a 4 to 8× multiplier

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: If it makes you feel better about yourself, then alright. Whatever floats your boat.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypebeastcsb15: yep I could see that especially with the 5 to 10x multiplier

Chad left arm,moutian level,base fraccion multi moutian,release fraccion island,pre warmed up eye patch kenny multi island,Base grimmjow. Country, release grimmjow multi country,FB captains continental, base TyBw grimmjow multi contental,release planet

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: yeah something like that

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow stomp each turn .

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: You are litterally taking these numbers out of nowhere. You can clearly see people being compared to the hole chad made, that is not a big deal at all for Grimmjow's scaling against Zoro. And Grimmjow is pretty much featless. Also you went from Mountain to country because Kenpachi cut down a Fraccion ??? Not even gonna bother responding to anymore of that absurd wank.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam: numbers dont come from nowwhere fam

Scaling puts him far above zoro

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre:You went from mountain to country based on a unknown power gap with a featless character , and having characters stronger than him that are much less than country level.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam: thats why i said in attack potency doesn't necessarily have tp be DC wise.

Ive alreadt shown you the gap in power on post 19.

Using multipliers for post 25. Were it pretty much implies a resurrection is a 5 to 10 times multiplier

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: 10 x mountain doestn't make you country.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam: chad right arm which is mainly for defense could make 60 meters of DC. gantenbainne nosells it. So he uses his left which is the one that has the highest AP. And one shots

gantenbainne. If his right arm is 60 meters of DC then his left arm should at least be moutian level(330 meters)ap.

Now base fraccion could block his attack casully hes likely 2x moutian. In his resurrection hes 6× moutian. Now kenpachi could one shout that same guy no diff but couldnt even cut norritora. After a while he Kenpachi gets warmed up. And he can now cutt norritora.

So base norritora is 24× moutian. His fraccion is 6× moutian. I wanna say norritora is much higher considering his 12 ranks above his fraccion. And theirs already a hude gab of power even if your 2 ranks above

For example ichigo could beat grimmjow the 6th espada with his mask. But got blizted to oblivion by the 4th espada ulqiora.

Back to what i was saying base norritora is 24× moutian... In his release hes 100× moutian. Current grimmjow is much stronger than the previous espada. So we can put him at 1000× moutian. Making him country

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody debate this with me. I'm backing Grimmjow. If people think that this is a fair fight, I'm definitely interested in arguing it.