Grimgor Ironhide (Warhammer Fantasy) vs Igor the Wolf Rider (Battle for Wesnoth)

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Da Alpha Orc

No Caption Provided

VS

The Cowardly Goblin

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • High end Igor
  • No prep
  • No knowledge
  • Standard gear
  • To the death

Igor's capabilities

Igor is a side character from the Invasion from the Unknown campaign. Due to the structure of the game and the campaign, it's not set in stone, but rather upon the player's skill and decision, what Igor does in the story (or if he even appears in it at all). So for the sake of the battle, Grimgor will fight the high end version of Igor, who not only joined the main characters, but also lived through the struggles they encountered.

What this means for his feats:

• Igor fought hordes of Saxthal drones (basically Tyranid Gaunts fantasy edition, with flight & poison)
  • Igor fought hordes of Wesnoth's version of Chaos Warriors and Marauders
  • Igor fought dwarf-made combat robots that shoot lasers (the biggest can pummel trolls in H2H)
  • Igor fought demons (who range from 'horned superhumans that shoot fireballs and have axes' to 'giants that spit acid and shake mountains)

Round 1: Pre ET Grimgor

Round 2: WoB Grimgor

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly489: Well Igor can kill the equivalent of marauders so I'd say he wins this one

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll say Grimgor both rounds.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly489: And to give you the pleasure of a real response now that I have better time: If igor fought giants that can spit acid and shake mountains (and wasn't just fodder to them) he is well within the tier of Grimgor. Might still struggle in terms of damage output and the ability to tank hits though

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers