grievous hes got lightsabers

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Doppleganger. He'll probably end up webbing Grevious' heart,killing him.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Jet jaguar

dop's really dumb though

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Jet jaguar says:

"dop's really dumb though"

Not exactly. A dumb animal yes, but it does have it's smart moments and has shown excellent precision with its webbing. I think it'll end up grabbing Grievous' legs and ripping them apart.

Xepher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Xepher

pelganger is as fast and as strong as Spider-Man, right? If so, I'd go with Grievous. He showed enormous ability in the Clone Wars cartoon-he was so fast he could dodge The Force, and was so skilled he easily defeated 5 Jedi in combat.

With lightsabres he could just move around Dop and dodge his attacks, etc., fight for a while before pulling off some crazy acrobatics and chopping him up.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jet jaguar

DOP is like spidey on steroid

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jet jaguar

Eternal Chaos says:

"Jet jaguar says:
"dop's really dumb though"
Not exactly. A dumb animal yes, but it does have it's smart moments and has shown excellent precision with its webbing. I think it'll end up grabbing Grievous' legs and ripping them apart."
thats just instinct ggs got trained by dooku and if dop does grab him gg will cut his arms off
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Sparda

Alexander Anderson says:

"Grievous goes down hard. He may have been impressive in Clone Wars, but by RotS (which is, I assume, the version we're using, judging by the pic) he was a hacking, wheezing wreck. Doppleganger is stronger, faster and more agile, and his webbing is a huge advantage here. He can trap Grievous' arms and legs, hurl him into walls, take away his lightsabers...all without putting himself at any real risk, since he'll probably be sitting on the ceiling of the hanger bay, well out of Grievous' reach. If Grievous is stupid enough to throw his lightsabers, Doppleganger can easily dodge.The Spider-freak just has more options in this fight. "

Oh, I thought we were using the just general version of him.....

If we're going straight off of RoTS, then Grievous goes down. Half of what he did in that movie was cough.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Grievous goes down hard. He may have been impressive in Clone Wars, but by RotS (which is, I assume, the version we're using, judging by the pic) he was a hacking, wheezing wreck. Doppleganger is stronger, faster and more agile, and his webbing is a huge advantage here. He can trap Grievous' arms and legs, hurl him into walls, take away his lightsabers...all without putting himself at any real risk, since he'll probably be sitting on the ceiling of the hanger bay, well out of Grievous' reach. If Grievous is stupid enough to throw his lightsabers, Doppleganger can easily dodge.

The Spider-freak just has more options in this fight.

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jet jaguar

we're using every example of these 2 guys and grievous is a robot he can sense things with some kind of radar or spmething gg has fast reflexes he reacts quickly

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jet jaguar

if gg cuts off dops arms or hands no more webs