The nameless Grey Warden has survived the events of Dragon Age: Origins, moved on to Dragon Age: Awakening, and defeated the Broodmother. However, his/her greatest challenge has yet to come, as the Dovahkiin has defeated Alduin and brought hell to the Dawnguard....
- Dovahkiin is Nord. Grey Warden is Human.
- Dovahkiin has access to all available shouts and equipment. He/she maxes out whichever tree he/she is focused in (combat, stealth, or magic).
- The Warden has access to all available equipment and situational power-ups. He/she maxes out whichever skills and abilities are relevant to their class, and has access to all sub-classes that apply to them (including Awakening's extra two-per-class).
- Optimized Combat-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Warrior Grey Warden.
- No prep.
- Battle takes place at the Red Mountain (Morrowind). Combatants begin 100 feet away.
- Optimized Stealth-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Rogue Grey Warden.
- 1 day prep.
- Battle culminates in Calimshan city (Forgotten Realms).
- Optimized Magic-based Dovahkiin vs. Optimized Mage Grey Warden.
- 10 minutes prep.
- Battle takes place in the Deep Roads (Dragon Age).
- MegaDovah vs. UltraWarden. Each character has fully maxed out every ability tree from every class and every subclass.
- 1 hour prep.
- Takes place on top of Saruman's Tower (Lord of the Rings).
For more of my battles, click here!