No Caption Provided

Please make an order.

#3 Posted by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

Toss-up between Ben and Emil.

#4 Posted by Yamiyodare (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins.

#5 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovngarde: Thing ~ Abom > Ares > Grey Hulk > Colossus.

#8 Posted by Noone1996 (11684 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Abomination.

#9 Posted by seastone98 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination followed closely by ben

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#10 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing.

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#11 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (290 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Unrequited1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination > Fixit > Ben > Colossus > Ares*

*Ares has a chance to hurt anybody here due to his axe. Without the axe, he gets ragdolled by anybody else here.

#14 Edited by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@unrequited1: Ben has already trashed Fixit. And why is Ares below Colossus?

#15 Posted by Unrequited1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

You talking about when Ben was double mutated and extra spiky?

Ares is inconsistent and gets jobbed out a lot. He can be anywhere from above Ben to below Colossus on any given panel, seemingly. He's the weakest here, physically, so I put him last due to that and his track record of jobbing. His axe can hurt anybody here, though... especially the non-regen characters like Ben and Colossus.

@toratorn said:

@unrequited1: Ben has already trashed Fixit. And why is Ares below Colossus?

#16 Posted by Sovngarde (536 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Ben got the upperhand while having an unmeasurable amp, without it he got beaten down and even then a slightly cunning Hulk outsmarted his dumb ass. Stop ignoring context for shit’s sake. Is like a serious mythomania case.

Grey Hulk is superior to everyone here.

#18 Posted by Unrequited1 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

The axe might put him above Colossus, but I dunno about Ben. Ben vs. armed Ares is a close shave, imo. Like i said, it's hard to really place Ares because he gets jobbed out so much.

#19 Edited by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: stop making shit up. Not only modern Ben has shown multiple time to be stronger than "amped" version that shitstomped Fixit, but there also was no implication he even lost the amp. His appearance just changed back to normal for no reason and zero mention was made about him getting weaker afterwards.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Fixit only beat him after he was exhausted from previous fights and adventures, tired out from running and getting sucker-punched for an hour and almost drowning afterwards. He had the terrain advantage, was less fatigued and could only win because the river happened to be nearby. Without all of that crap? He got wrecked.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Not to mention, bloodlusted Fixit couldn't do shit to vastly inferior She-Thing when brainwashed and bloodlusted. And amped Fixit couldn't even beat Namor.

Are you not getting tired of getting into these arguments and then running away when you're proven wrong? At this point you should have learned already.

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Running away? I’ve been smacking you around for quite some time now. I’ll respond to both posts when i get access to a computer, i don’t that much time to spare and you failing to see this makes me question just how much you remember the previous ass whoopsi gave you. As it is right now you’re pulling the same mindless wank agenda as always. Is a running meme right now. “I was a noob back then”... Just a little bit less paint doses if you ask me. Just sit tight Jebediah.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#21 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4519 posts) - - Show Bio

Emil wins

#22 Posted by Supermanthor (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: yes, running away. You couldn't smack around even someone like HellionVulcan if you tried. It's kind of pathetic that you are so proud of "ass whooping" you gave to me 3 years ago when I couldn't even debate properly. But then again, that must have been your single best achievement in your entire sad life, so you can continue mentioning it every single time you get your ass kicked by me.

#24 Posted by comic_book_fan (11356 posts) - - Show Bio

this comes down to ben and abomination and i give ben the nod

#25 Posted by GhostRavage (14944 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: You can’t debate properly now kek. Lost cause. Keep spitting up. The higher they go, the harder they fall.

#26 Edited by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

Agreed. Ben Grimm is at minimum close to Abomination's levels now days, and is a hell of a lot better scrapper than Emil ever was. In character, Ben seems to fight quite a bit smarter and more focused than he use to.

No Caption Provided

Comparable feat for Abomination? I'll wait. ;)

#27 Edited by Helloman (29710 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination wins.

#28 Edited by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: and you could never properly debate in the first place. The only reason you don't embarass yourself all the time is that you happened to wank the same character that is wanked by comic book authors. And even then you somehow manage to do it anyway on the occasion.

#29 Posted by Noone1996 (11684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: You know Foom was weakened when Ben KO'd him right there, right?

#30 Posted by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: You know Foom was weakened when Ben KO'd him right there, right?

And?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thing still knocks the crap outta FFF. Just look at the panel again. Weakened or not, that is a hell of a hit!

No Caption Provided

#31 Posted by Noone1996 (11684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: I suppose you could argue it's impressive because he pretty much sent a multi-thousand ton 15 story long beast flying, but other than that it's really not that great a feat.

#32 Posted by Eeef (2089 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Hulk already bested Abomination, there's no reason why he would beat the rest.

#33 Posted by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: I suppose you could argue it's impressive because he pretty much sent a multi-thousand ton 15 story long beast flying, but other than that it's really not that great a feat.

You just made my point crystal clear. Almost everyone states "Ben Grimm/Thing is only at maybe 100 tons". This proves otherwise. He has lifting & striking feats far above 100 tons. Abomination is a 150 tonner (twice the strength of base Savage/Classic Hulk, calm) and nothing has changed as far as I know in Abomination's canon to prove otherwise. Ben has regularly gotten stronger through the years, and it shows.

#34 Posted by Noone1996 (11684 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: These stupid characterizations of being "100 tonners" or "150 tonners" should just be ignored altogether. Not only do most characters like Thing or Iron Man get falsely labeled as only being able to lift/move 100 tons at best, but on-panel feats often contradict that. Even if they had no lifting feats, their strength and striking power puts them far above that number anyway.

#35 Edited by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

@rockette: These stupid characterizations of being "100 tonners" or "150 tonners" should just be ignored altogether. Not only do most characters like Thing or Iron Man get falsely labeled as only being able to lift/move 100 tons at best, but on-panel feats often contradict that. Even if they had no lifting feats, their strength and striking power puts them far above that number anyway.

I concur, actually. Only brought it up because Abomination as a solid 150 tonner is probably the most well know in all of Marvel canon. I think of Abomination when I picture where upper middle-weights end, and true heavy-weights begin.

#36 Edited by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette said:
@comic_book_fan said:

Agreed. Ben Grimm is at minimum close to Abomination's levels now days, and is a hell of a lot better scrapper than Emil ever was. In character, Ben seems to fight quite a bit smarter and more focused than he use to.

No Caption Provided

Comparable feat for Abomination? I'll wait.

Ben one-shots a weakened FFF.

Emil one-shots a weakened Surfer.

No Caption Provided

Weakened Surfer > weakened FFF.

He also has feats of nearly killing Hulk, causing earthquakes and 2-shotting Namor.

#37 Posted by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru:

2-shotting Namor!? Namor was kinda KO'd for a few seconds, then came back and beat Abomination's arse! Unless there is another fight I am forgetting?

#38 Edited by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru: I see your weakened Surfer and raise to a weakened Galactus.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

In case someone isn't perceptive enough, that's a joke.

#39 Edited by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: You are thinking of a different fight, where Namor beat Abom by basically drowning him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2
#40 Posted by deactivated-5c6e6a1ed23a2 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Is current Ben a high tier or upper-mid-tier. I see so many cases being made for him these days against characters such as Thor, Abomination, etc.!?

#41 Posted by comic_book_fan (11356 posts) - - Show Bio
non weakened  surfer >than weakened surfer
non weakened surfer >than weakened surfer
old scam of surfer fighting  ben and surfer has to absorb energy to increase his strength enough to match ben plus ben was holding back  and current is probably hundreds of times stronger than he was then
old scam of surfer fighting ben and surfer has to absorb energy to increase his strength enough to match ben plus ben was holding back and current is probably hundreds of times stronger than he was then

@finbaru:

#42 Edited by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: I don't see Ben one-shotting Surfer there so i don't know what significance that holds, Surfer back then was weak in terms of physical strength.

Ben was a whole tier above him.

No Caption Provided

I am talking about dishing out damage, no matter what Ben does, he does not come close to almost killing the Hulk, like Bonsky has.

#43 Edited by comic_book_fan (11356 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru: my scan was from the 60's chart is from the 80's ben's strength had already increased by then and the chart is garbage because ben was already beating ironman and wonderman when it came out lol

and wolverine has super strength

#44 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: Your scan is outdated and still has nothing to do with the point i was making. How can you have 10k posts on this site and be a complete newbie at the same time?

Again Ben has fought Hulk dozens of times and never came close to killing him like Blonsky did, until then i remain unimpressed.

#45 Posted by Toratorn (7134 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru: Ben has also fought Wonder Man multiple times, but never came close to getting wrecked by him like Blonsky did...

#46 Posted by comic_book_fan (11356 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru: how can you have 28 posts and and where a blue shirt.

lets ignore the fact that the thing has almost killed the hulk and has oneshotted him twice

ben doesn't want to kill the hulk he is an average joe he dont want to kill anyone blonskey does want hulk dead and does his best to kill him every time ben just wants hulk to stop wrecking shit and has walked away a few times because he realized he wasn't helping lol

#47 Edited by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@finbaru: how can you have 28 posts and and where a blue shirt.

lets ignore the fact that the thing has almost killed the hulk and has oneshotted him twice

ben doesn't want to kill the hulk he is an average joe he dont want to kill anyone blonskey does want hulk dead and does his best to kill him every time ben just wants hulk to stop wrecking shit and has walked away a few times because he realized he wasn't helping lol

Show me where has Thing almost killed the Hulk and where he one-shot him twice?

Not wanting to kill the Hulk does not mean Ben is unable to KO the Hulk or beat him when he wants to.

#48 Posted by Rockette (5904 posts) - - Show Bio

@finbaru said:

@rockette: You are thinking of a different fight, where Namor beat Abom by basically drowning him.

Yes, that one. Unaware of a different fight between them. Scans, or book reference?

#49 Edited by comic_book_fan (11356 posts) - - Show Bio
he almost killed him here .
he almost killed him here .

@finbaru: he can't beat him when ever he wants he would lose to the hulk more than not but he has beaten him before and abomination loses to hulk more than not as well

and i was wrong he didn't oneshot him but he did beat him in hard knocks

#50 Posted by Finbaru (59 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: You said he almost killed him and one-shot him twice. None of that ever happened, that scan was when all of the F4 used their attacks to put him down, Sue and Torch suffocate him, Fantastic wraped around him. Even Ben himself didn't want to do it, cause it didn't feel like a real win and felt dirty how they gang up on him. And no knocking someone out isn't almost killing him, nothing in that scans suggest he almost killed him.

You are wrong, you are wrong a lot of the times.