Green Lantern vs. Saitama Naruto and Luffy

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterSkywalker
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Pre-Flashpoint, N52 and Rebirth Hal Jordan feats
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by BFR, Death or K.O.
  • Fighting on an indestructible planet
  • Hal is in character and morals on, but the team is bloodlusted and morals off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this is bait.

Brainiactic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal pretty easily. Luffy and Naruto are just after thoughts, and Saitama is just not there yet.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern stomps

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for the guy who tagged zoom, beat Lobo, shrugs off being hit through planets, creates planet-sized constructs, and beat Krona.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol not even wanked saitama can beat green lantern

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reaverlation

Hal one shots all of them

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is think wank Saitama or just Saitama going by feats? Wank Saitama could add seconds to their time, Saitama going by feats means it’s time to peep the light show cuz Green Lantern’s got this.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Hal one shots Luffy and Naruto and two shots Saitama.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marc_55

@lvenger said:

Why would it take 2 shots for Saitama, when Naruto has better durability feats? Being realistic, he could one shot them all.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lvenger
@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:

Why would it take 2 shots for Saitama, when Naruto has better durability feats? Being realistic, he could one shot them all.

Probably, but I find Saitama more durable than Naruto on consistent feats.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:

How inconsistent do you believe Naruto to be? Majority of The War is where a lot of those better feats come from.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:

How inconsistent do you believe Naruto to be? Majority of The War is where a lot of those better feats come from.

I know but that arc also showed what is capable of hurting Naruto. Saitama has tanked more powerful attacks in general definitely in terms of blunt force.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Marc_55

@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:

I know but that arc also showed what is capable of hurting Naruto. Saitama has tanked more powerful attacks in general definitely in terms of blunt force.

Like what? Only in terms of blunt force, actually.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:

Well I don't see Naruto tanking Boros' moon kick from what I know of that arc. Even Kurama Sage Mode & Sage of Six Paths Naruto isn't that durable.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Naruto getting oneshot by being kicked to the moon when he tanked a moon splitter rather casually without the need of his healing factor kicking in? Where looking at what mountain rangish level yield if we do this with numbers vs someone who split a planetoid the size of a continent? Let me rephrase this so it's no misunderstanding.

Escape speed oneshotting someone who can legitimately pull up a mountain range by running? Can tank attacks that are country level without flinching and tank something that outweighs the yield of a nuke in base? somebody whose skeleton has been turned completely inside out (and kept fighting)and been compressed into a planetoid ontop of hundreds if not thousands of tons of rock in a form that would get finger flicked by his EoS version? Someone whose flat out regenerated a hole in thier body from Thin air? Somebody please send thier dope man my way.

Edit: obviously Hal stomps but that's simply beside the point insinuating anyone here but Nardo can even hope to fight at Hal's level even momentarily is a blatant fairytale

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By higherpower

Naruto tanking the moon splitter didn't take place in the War arc nor is it blunt force durability.

Naruto also never pulled up a mountain range by running, he displaced a rock formation and that was after punching Momoshiki, which took place in Boruto, a period that is over a decade after the War.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They all get one shotted.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Don't speak to me/about me if you're not going to tag me, I guess you're one of those guys that think of Quasar makes a construct of Hulk and punches someone it's an energy resistance feat rather than Blunt force.

Also please do point out where 'War arc' was stated? My lord if you're so intent on putting words in my mouth let's debate it here?

*hits drink*

Im in my element here btw, it wouldn't be smart to trigger me. Especially if your going to open with such silly and unsubstantiated assertions.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Hal should win comfortably to be honest. Though I do agree that naruto is more of threat.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern: Interesting. I agree with what you said but I have to ask. Why is you think Ha would stomp Naruto but not Kakashi? Is it simply because of how hax Kamui can is? Unless I misunderstood you in the other thread.

I know this is off topic but I'm simply curious, not looking to start a debate.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL wins.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:
@lvenger said:
@marc_55 said:

Well I don't see Naruto tanking Boros' moon kick from what I know of that arc. Even Kurama Sage Mode & Sage of Six Paths Naruto isn't that durable.

He's tanked similar, like being smacked into a mountain range. Saying he isn't that durable doesn't fit, Naruto has far better overall durability than Saitama.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By christianrapper

well, at least they didn't put him up against superman.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

He's tanked similar, like being smacked into a mountain range. Saying he isn't that durable doesn't fit, Naruto has far better overall durability than Saitama.

How is that similar? How are they even remotely comparable? Of course, if you don't mind me asking.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern:

Also please do point out where 'War arc' was stated?

Correct me if I'm wrong, was or was not your comment in post 20 in subtle response to Lvenger and Marc's then ongoing conversation?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

How is that similar? How are they even remotely comparable? Of course, if you don't mind me asking.

How is being kicked to the moon similar to being smacked hard enough to destroy mountains? You mean aside from both being blunt force?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Oh you meant the type of durability, in which yes, I agree they are both blunt force.

But in terms of which feat is superior, we know which strike takes the cake, no?

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is fodder, naruto is an easy fight for him, as for saitama his a wild card as in we don’t know his limits yet and may very well stomp hal one day but for now hal beat him in a semi hard fight

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I mean realistically you could argue Hal finding a counter to Kamui but within the span that Kakashi simply has to look at him isn't likely. You could also argue since the ring grants Hal resistance to matter manipulation it'd somewhat protect him against something like a Kamui Raikiri.

Naruto simply has no way around Hal's constructs and though I'm not totally bought on Naruto just being blasted to bits off the bat he should be able to tag him without question. Unlike Kakashi who Operates on a similar level of speed and can answer just about everything with intangibility.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And yes, how does Hal stomp Naruto but not DMS Kakashi, when Naruto is faster than Kakashi and the only thing needed to beat Kamui is speed?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern:

Correct me if I'm wrong, was or was not your comment in post 20 in subtle response to Lvenger and Marc's then ongoing conversation?

Which was about Current Naruto, on my end. Lven mentioned War Arc Naruto as lacking in durability, but he never specified how. Nor did he explain how inconsistent he believes current Naruto to be, which was my original question.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Oh you meant the type of durability, in which yes, I agree they are both blunt force.

But in terms of which feat is superior, we know which strike takes the cake, no?

I'm assuming you want me to say the moon kick, but how powerful was that kick exactly?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:

@cosmic_lantern:

Which was about Current Naruto, on my end. Lven mentioned War Arc Naruto as lacking in durability, but he never specified how. Nor did he explain how inconsistent he believes current Naruto to be, which was my original question.

Putting aside your conversation with Lvenger, I was responding to Cosmic's slight after he listed Naruto's durability feats, which I assumed was in relation to said convo in which Naruto's durability was the main topic of interest. No more, no less.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:

I'm assuming you want me to say the moon kick, but how powerful was that kick exactly?

It depends on whether you want to use the anime version or the manga version.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:

@cosmic_lantern:

Putting aside your conversation with Lvenger, I was responding to Cosmic's slight after he listed Naruto's durability feats, which I assumed was in relation to said convo in which Naruto's durability was the main topic of interest. No more, no less.

How can you put my conversation aside when it's the topic of discussion? You corrected yourself, our conversation never separated War Arc Naruto from Current.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
deactivated-5a694c5def8ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, at least they didn't put him up against superman.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-saitama-naruto-and-luffy-1910246/?page=1#js-message-7

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:

Then no, we don't know which takes the cake.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By higherpower

@marc_55:

How can you put my conversation aside when it's the topic of discussion?

You misunderstood me. Your convo with Lvenger was never the topic between me and you, rather me and Cosmic, so it doesn't have anything to do with the message I'm trying to get across now.

You corrected yourself, our conversation never separated War Arc Naruto from Current.

If this is the case I apologize, and just want to say post 15 and 18 are very misleading.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:
@marc_55 said:
@god_vulcan said:

Both manga and anime versions are superior to Sasuke smacking Naruto into a mountain at VOTE. Your question was how powerful was the kick exactly, and that depends on whether you want to use calcs made with either the manga or anime taken into account.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: 'takes the cake' I see you were smart enough not to send that rubbish my way. We can do this with numbers, scans, or however whichever way you want to spin it, in no way whatsoever is an escape speed kick that didn't cause any significant damage to the moon going to oneshot Naruto.

Naruto faster than Kakashi based off what? Kakashi tagging someone who was clowning Naruto and Sasuke before she got a planetary amp? Please do explain how Kakashi isn't on a superior if not similar level of speed than Naruto?

Should I just get nasty off the bat and start shoving scans down your throat since we both know things don't work for you when I explain them?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern:

'takes the cake' I see you were smart enough not to send that rubbish my way. We can do this with numbers, scans, or however whichever way you want to spin it, in no way whatsoever is an escape speed kick that didn't cause any significant damage to the moon

Why did it have to cause damage to the moon? The calcs are for how powerful the kick had to be to send him there in the first place, now how much damage it did to the moon. You seem to be very misinformed, and I feel like you're the type of person who only reads OPM to debunk it not because you actually want to read the series.

going to oneshot Naruto.

Show me where I said this, thanks.

Naruto faster than Kakashi based off what?

Are you on drugs? Based on the fact Naruto has better speed feats than him?

Kakashi tagging someone who was clowning Naruto and Sasuke before she got a planetary amp? Please do explain how Kakashi isn't on a superior if not similar level of speed than Naruto?

Oh you mean the person who Naruto also tagged several times before said person could dodge or react?

Like so?

And so?

Are we just gonna ignore these? And where was it ever stated that Kaguya's "planetary amp" increased her speed, or did anything other than boost her chakra reserves for that matter?

Should I just get nasty off the bat and start shoving scans down your throat since we both know things don't work for you when I explain them?

Pfft, entertain as best as you can. The only thing that's going to come out of this exchange is you getting embarrassed yet again, except this time it'll more disgraceful than when we debated and you resorted to use attack names to argue the power of techniques.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

Both manga and anime versions are superior to Sasuke smacking Naruto into a mountain at VOTE. Your question was how powerful was the kick exactly, and that depends on whether you want to use calcs made with either the manga or anime taken into account.

For you to decide they're both superior, you'd have to have a range to draw from. So, how powerful is that kick? It needs to be at least multi mountain level to be worthy of note. To imply it would damage or kill him, it would have to exceed that level by a noticable degree. Considering he still tanked that with 0 damage.

@marc_55:

How can you put my conversation aside when it's the topic of discussion?

You misunderstood me. Your convo with Lvenger was never the topic between me and you, rather me and Cosmic, so it doesn't have anything to do with the message I'm trying to get across now.

That's what I just said, your conversation with Cosmic was about my conversation with Lven.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

So, how powerful is that kick?

Here' an absolute low-end I found, and it is so because this guy didn't account for:

• Gravity
  • The atmosphere
  • Relativity

And much, much more things that he ignored to make the calculation simpler. If he factored in those things, the kick would be leagues more powerful:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/675aiw/lord_boros_moon_kick_may_be_way_stronger_than/

It needs to be at least multi mountain level to be worthy of note.

I was going to say mountain+, but hey that works too.

To imply it would damage or kill him, it would have to exceed that level by a noticable degree. Considering he still tanked that with 0 damage.

Ehh I never said nor implied it would kill, but damage him? Since the attack was mountain busting saying multi-mountain lvl kicks would at least damage him isn't far off.

That's what I just said, your conversation with Cosmic was about my conversation with Lven.

Well my bad. And we're having a different conversation now so it's whatever.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please, no one correct him before I do. I love moments like these on the vine

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

So, how powerful is that kick?

Here' an absolute low-end I found, and it is so because this guy didn't account for:

• Gravity
  • The atmosphere
  • Relativity

And much, much more things that he ignored to make the calculation simpler. If he factored in those things, the kick would be leagues more powerful:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/675aiw/lord_boros_moon_kick_may_be_way_stronger_than/

It needs to be at least multi mountain level to be worthy of note.

I was going to say mountain+, but hey that works too.

To imply it would damage or kill him, it would have to exceed that level by a noticable degree. Considering he still tanked that with 0 damage.

Ehh I never said nor implied it would kill, but damage him? Since the attack was mountain busting saying multi-mountain lvl kicks would at least damage him isn't far off.

Well my bad. And we're having a different conversation now so it's whatever.

Why would it damage him, if he completely tanked similar?