Green Lantern (SL) vs. Dr.Spectrum

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/stan_lee/images/StanLeeGreenLantern01.jpg vs. http://comicsgen.fr/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/Dr.Spectrum1-3.jpg

Stan Lee's version of Green Lantern vs. Marvel's version of Green Lantern

Who would win if they faced off?

Battle takes place in a mutual universe where both powers can work fully without any issues.

• They start 40 feet apart
  • Morales are on
  • They have limitless energy

Environment : Battle takes place here on Asterios M

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X_Y-PbjP8t0/T_xAgiGkBrI/AAAAAAAAfQg/5KV7cVmZ7rE/s1600/Pic+1+-+Asteroid+M.jpg

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing, Nothing at all? I know someone has a good idea about both characters to come up with a decision.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathGorath444
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@deathgorath444 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@dondave said:

Feats?

For Both?

Yep

Ok, Gonna take a while but I'll start with Dr.Spectrum first.

Doctor Spectrum: He is basically Marvel's first version of Green Lantern I believe which he controls the Power Prism embedded in his hand which allows him to control multicolored light-based energies through force of will which is the same way Green Lantern controls his ring to create constructs.

From what I've read he has used his abilities to do the following.

• He has created a construct around Nuke (Marvel's Firestorm) strong enough for Nuke to try & overload on his powers to break through the construct only to kill himself due to to much exposer to his own abilities.
  • Can Travel through space & also phase through solid objects
  • Can use his abilities to fill an empty space with solid light and unveil invisible objects or people by giving themselves away due to the negative space. Basically can detect invisible objects
  • Has used his constructs to get a hold of Thor's hammer as well as holding of against Wonder Man's punches at the same time

Just a few for now, I'll add Stan's Green Lantern in a bit, Also if anyone else know's more of Specturms feats can also list

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@sebast_allen said:

@dondave said:

@deathgorath444 said:

@sebast_allen said:

@dondave said:

Feats?

For Both?

Yep

Ok, Gonna take a while but I'll start with Dr.Spectrum first.

Doctor Spectrum: He is basically Marvel's first version of Green Lantern I believe which he controls the Power Prism embedded in his hand which allows him to control multicolored light-based energies through force of will which is the same way Green Lantern controls his ring to create constructs.

From what I've read he has used his abilities to do the following.

• He has created a construct around Nuke (Marvel's Firestorm) strong enough for Nuke to try & overload on his powers to break through the construct only to kill himself due to to much exposer to his own abilities.
  • Can Travel through space & also phase through solid objects
  • Can use his abilities to fill an empty space with solid light and unveil invisible objects or people by giving themselves away due to the negative space. Basically can detect invisible objects
  • Has used his constructs to get a hold of Thor's hammer as well as holding of against Wonder Man's punches at the same time

Just a few for now, I'll add Stan's Green Lantern in a bit, Also if anyone else know's more of Specturms feats can also list

Thanks

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave, @sebast_allen

Now for some of Stan Green Lantern feats, I've only read from his JLA issue so . .. . I haven't read his single issue or appearance in crisis.

It is stated that he has the following abilities.

• Divine Empowerment - He gets power from the tree Yggdrasil which by though he can become Green Lantern at any moment
  • Telekinesis - He uses the green energies to lift & pull or push objects, So instead of creating constructs he moves already made ones
  • Geokinesis - Can use his powers through the connect to the earth to lift up gigantic boulders from the crust of the earth.
  • Aerokinesis - He can create wind & sandstorms & control the wind. (To how much of a degree I don't know)
  • Has super human strength & durability.
  • Can use his Green Energy to attack such as slicing through a car like butter and energy blast
  • Is connected to Yggdrasil which from what I saw was like a living tree entity itself
  • Can create shields the shape of a Lantern to guard himself
  • Also he to can fly, if he can fly to space IDK

This is it so far for Stan's Version.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave, @sebast_allen

Now for some of Stan Green Lantern feats, I've only read from his JLA issue so . .. . I haven't read his single issue or appearance in crisis.

It is stated that he has the following abilities.

• Divine Empowerment - He gets power from the tree Yggdrasil which by though he can become Green Lantern at any moment
  • Telekinesis - He uses the green energies to lift & pull or push objects, So instead of creating constructs he moves already made ones
  • Geokinesis - Can use his powers through the connect to the earth to lift up gigantic boulders from the crust of the earth.
  • Aerokinesis - He can create wind & sandstorms & control the wind. (To how much of a degree I don't know)
  • Has super human strength & durability.
  • Can use his Green Energy to attack such as slicing through a car like butter and energy blast
  • Is connected to Yggdrasil which from what I saw was like a living tree entity itself
  • Can create shields the shape of a Lantern to guard himself
  • Also he to can fly, if he can fly to space IDK

This is it so far for Stan's Version.

I'll take him over Spectrum.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody else?

Avatar image for deactivated-61eed97ca43b6
deactivated-61eed97ca43b6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@deathgorath444: spectrum has blocked Hyperion with his constructs and Hyperion has held universes together. I go with him.

doctor spectrum should have 7 versions of him each representing a different color. So like a red one a yellow one a green one etc. bc it’s pissing me off that the counterpart to GREEN lantern is RAINBOW. The counterpart should be green or at least blue and green,

TheTerrificOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrum