Green Goblin/Venom vs Aldrich killian/Ultron (Movie Versions)

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By themongoose
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• Battle takes place in Las Vegas
  • No prep Random encounter
  • Starting distance of 30 feet
  • Ultron is without vibranium armor
  • Standard weapons and equipment
  • Win by death only
iamironman4512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Killian and Ultron

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Krishnyak  Online

Goblin and Venom

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator
Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Green Goblin speed-blitzes with his totally legit lightning-speed movement that makes Spider-Man characters the top-dogs of the MCU. Move over Avengers!

OT: Aldrich counters Venom hard and Ultron should counter Green Goblin pretty well too with his force pull power and superior aerial mobility. If the fight goes that way, easy win for the Stark villains. If it gets divided the other way it's more of a toss-up since the Stark villains have more powers but Venom is more agile than Ultron in a ground fight and Goblin outmaneuvers Killian with the Glider. So it's a majority win for the Iron Man/Avengers villains but if they get the split right, the Spidey villains can take a few.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 death4bunnies  Moderator

@ouroborik:

Naw… Goblin doesn’t need to be lightning speed to solo this tbh… both killian and this version of Ultron died to lesser missiles than what Goblin is packing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

——

I mean compared to…

No Caption Provided

Heck Goblin beats that with pumpkin bombs alone let alone bunker busting missiles.

Goblin also cut Doc Ocks arm off (that’s way more durable than these guys) and can tackle through 6 stories of reinforced concrete.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

both killian and this version of Ultron died to lesser missiles than what Goblin is packing.

When did Goblin ever hit an enemy with a missile again?

And Killian didn't die to missiles though, did he? He was killed by Extremis Pepper after being worn out in a huge fight. He even tanked an Iron Man armor self-destructing directly on his body IIRC.

I mean compared to…

Heck Goblin beats that with pumpkin bombs alone let alone bunker busting missiles.

Ultron was fighting Iron Man, getting punched around and shot by three explosives just before that moment (explosives that actually made direct contact, not the way GG's bombs go wherever), it's not like he was one-shot by the first hit. And he had no reason to dodge since he fulfilled his purpose there (messing with Hulk's mind) and had spare bodies elsewhere.

A fight against Green Goblin isn't going to go like that since Goblin has never hit a single opponent with a missile. And Ultron can fly. And shoot energy blasts.

Goblin also cut Doc Ocks arm off

Once again, he isn't fighting static opponents. The only way he can hit opponents directly with his glider blades is by trickery, and would be hard to accomplish in a fight like this.

I stand by my point, if the fight goes Ultron vs Goblin/Killian vs Venom, the Stark villains take the win. If it goes the other way around it may go to the Spider villains.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@ouroborik said:

@death4bunnies:

both killian and this version of Ultron died to lesser missiles than what Goblin is packing.

When did Goblin ever hit an enemy with a missile again?

You are joking right? He hits a the badger in the very gif I just showed.

And Killian didn't die to missiles though, did he? He was killed by Extremis Pepper after being worn out in a huge fight. He even tanked an Iron Man armor self-destructing directly on his body IIRC.

Rewatch it.. killed by a missile thrown by pepper in the end.

I mean compared to…

Ultron was fighting Iron Man, getting punched around and shot by three explosives just before that moment (explosives that actually made direct contact, not the way GG's bombs go wherever), it's not like he was one-shot by the first hit. And he had no reason to dodge since he fulfilled his purpose there (messing with Hulk's mind) and had spare bodies elsewhere.

What are you talking about GGs missiles just go wherever? He hit the Badger armor just fine… Tony got the info he needed and merkes him. … GG is stronger, has legit bunker busting missiles and can cut Ocks arm.. he still negs.

The bunker busting missiles have better feats than Tony’s arm rocket, even the pumpkin bombs do, busting Strange’s spall box and tons of metal.

A fight against Green Goblin isn't going to go like that since Goblin has never hit a single opponent with a missile. And Ultron can fly. And shoot energy blasts.

Your premise that he’s never hit anyone with missiles is faulty and has been since the beginning of this conversation.. he hit the badger directly in the gif right before he busted the bunker, and has smoked tons of people with pumpkin bombs.

Goblin also cut Doc Ocks arm off

Once again, he isn't fighting static opponents. The only way he can hit opponents directly with his glider blades is by trickery, and would be hard to accomplish in a fight like this.

Hes stronger, has blades that can cut Ultron in half.. that proves CQC superiority…tho we all know the bunker busters get it done way before that

I stand by my point, if the fight goes Ultron vs Goblin/Killian vs Venom, the Stark villains take the win. If it goes the other way around it may go to the Spider villains.

I think Goblin can beat either mid dif , but fair enough

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin venom FTW

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:

@death4bunnies:

I don't see any gif related to Goblin, just the text bits which I assume are from the novel. Maybe my browser isn't registering the gif.

Is the badger the other armored suit thingy that the Goblin destroyed early on? That thing was completely unprepared, I wouldn't count it as a real foe.

Just rewatched the fight. You're right, Pepper threw a missile at him that appeared out of nowhere. But Killian was already extremely injured after the Iron Man suit self-destruct move.

wherever?
When I said wherever I was refering to the pumpkin bombs, which can't be directed like missiles. I stand by the notion that Goblin has never used missiles against a decent opponent.
He hit the Badger armor just fine…
Yes, he did. But wasn't that thing featless and clearly meant to be very limited tech?
Tony got the info he needed and merkes him. … GG is stronger, has legit bunker busting missiles and can cut Ocks arm.. he still negs.
You think Goblin is stronger than an handful of Iron Man armors? Because Killian beat three of them worn by Tony before being caught in the self-destructing one.

The bunker busting missiles have better feats than Tony’s arm rocket, even the pumpkin bombs do, busting Strange’s spall box and tons of metal.

I absolutely agree that Goblin's missiles have better feats than Iron Man's. The Pumpkin Bombs are debatable.

Your premise that he’s never hit anyone with missiles is faulty and has been since the beginning of this conversation.. he hit the badger directly in the gif right before he busted the bunker, and has smoked tons of people with pumpkin bombs.

He only smoked lame fodder normal humans, most of them old business-men as far as I remember.

Fighting Ultron would be a completely different thing.

I don agree he can most likely hit Killian, at least with the Pumpkin Bombs.

Hes stronger, has blades that can cut Ultron in half.. that proves CQC superiority…tho we all know the bunker busters get it done way before that

He has never cut anyone in half with the blades. He stabbed himself and he cut a tentacle. That's quite different from cutting a robot the size of a human being.

Fair enough as well. To be honest I don't even like Iron Man 3, I just think it's logical that a guy who was tearing through Iron Man armors could defeat Venom easily and stand at least a good chance against Goblin. But the armors in that movie were the definition of fodder so I've no problem with your point-of-view.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@ouroborik said:
@death4bunnies said:
@ouroborik said:

@death4bunnies:

I don't see any gif related to Goblin, just the text bits which I assume are from the novel. Maybe my browser isn't registering the gif.

Its there.. but yeah.

Is the badger the other armored suit thingy that the Goblin destroyed early on? That thing was completely unprepared, I wouldn't count it as a real foe.

Seems to be nitpicking.. the badger was warned ”we are picking up an unidentified flying object…oh my god..boom”

Goblin can hit people sized things easy.. and looks impressive and fast on film.

Just rewatched the fight. You're right, Pepper threw a missile at him that appeared out of nowhere. But Killian was already extremely injured after the Iron Man suit self-destruct move.

Sweet... I do accept the context he was injured a bit .. but he hesis fast and missile obliterated him., I’d say a goblin bunker buster can do

wherever?
When I said wherever I was refering to the pumpkin bombs, which can't be directed like missiles. I stand by the notion that Goblin has never used missiles against a decent opponent.
You just added the word “decent” so you don’t stand by what you first said.. but changed it to fit.
He hit the Badger armor just fine…
Yes, he did. But wasn't that thing featless and clearly meant to be very limited tech?
It’s suppose to be advanced tech.. in the video game it has showings but I dont use those feats.
Tony got the info he needed and merkes him. … GG is stronger, has legit bunker busting missiles and can cut Ocks arm.. he still negs.
You think Goblin is stronger than an handful of Iron Man armors? Because Killian beat three of them worn by Tony before being caught in the self-destructing one.
I think you’d be hard pressed to show me any of those armors beating the 6 story slam as a strength feat… I do respect killians heat and AP tho, he cut/bashed/melted those armors good.

I absolutely agree that Goblin's missiles have better feats than Iron Man's. The Pumpkin Bombs are debatable.

Fair.. id agree with that.

He only smoked lame fodder normal humans, most of them old business-men as far as I remember.

And a guy in a advanced flight armor that detected him comming in.

Fighting Ultron would be a completely different thing.

Sure, but Goblin opening up with missikes and bombs is pretty usual.. plus stronger and good Ock cutting blades.

I don agree he can most likely hit Killian, at least with the Pumpkin Bombs.

Id say with both.

He has never cut anyone in half with the blades. He stabbed himself and he cut a tentacle. That's quite different from cutting a robot the size of a human being.

The blades are long enough to do so.. and he’s tried to stab with a remote controlled glider.. I think having those blades that cut Ocks arms contact either Jillian or Pre V Ultron would be devastating.

Fair enough as well. To be honest I don't even like Iron Man 3, I just think it's logical that a guy who was tearing through Iron Man armors could defeat Venom easily and stand at least a good chance against Goblin. But the armors in that movie were the definition of fodder so I've no problem with your point-of-view.

Yeah, I think Goblin just has better feats.. but I can see your way too.. wrecking Ironman armors is impressive… I just think with all the Ironman tech the spiders and villains have faced, plus thier raw non scaling feats, it’s usually a easier argument than the other way around.

iamironman4512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin vs Killian, then Killian takes it due to his combat skills and regeneration.

Goblin vs Ultron, Ultron wins. He’s not far behind the power level of the mark 43 armor, and has similar to Iron Man weapons.

Venom vs Killian, Ima say Venom. He’s very vicious and has slightly more raw power and can also use tentacles against Aldrich, so Venom wins this one.

Venom vs Ultron, I’d lean on Ultron here. His tech is pretty good and battle efficient.