Where have you been?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By never give up

Just living life.  To tell the truth I wont be on as much.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
 Your acting as if he is going to dodge every single pumpkin bomb like he is the freaking flash. Wolverine has no way to get him off his glider....

Oh so you think the trees are going to work? Yeah hate to break it to you but the glider can go much higher than a tree, sorry you weren't aware of that. Lmao so basically your grand plan for logan winning is him standing on top of a tree and swinging his claws till GG randomly feels like flying close enough for him to counter attack. Man your good! hahaha"
I'm not acting like anything...in order for his pumpkin bomb to be effective..it has to either hit him dead on or the bulk of the explosion has to be within close proximity.If he blows Wolverine away..he will give him a head start at getting away..if Wolverine is ahead of the explosion..it's definitely going to blow him take him off his feet.Fire isn't going to do anything.I have seen him when fights after being on fire and while being on fire.In fact,,he beat the Human Torch.
If Pumpkin bombs is really what you think is going to take Wolverine down..you should know that before Wolverine was upgraded to a level where he could just take nukes.He walked through a full blast from Thor's hammer which cracked the armor of a celestial and took attacks from Firelord..a Herald of Galactus.

Ok...look wolverine has always relied on this deal with the angel since WW2 (it actually could have been another one but it was an old war I can't recall at the moment), his healing factor has gotten better over the years because of this. Every feat you listed happend between when he got this deal and when he gave it up. So they mean nothing...I am sorry its not my fault marvel likes making its characters weaker. All in all you are greatly overestimating logans healing factor...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
 Your acting as if he is going to dodge every single pumpkin bomb like he is the freaking flash. Wolverine has no way to get him off his glider....

Oh so you think the trees are going to work? Yeah hate to break it to you but the glider can go much higher than a tree, sorry you weren't aware of that. Lmao so basically your grand plan for logan winning is him standing on top of a tree and swinging his claws till GG randomly feels like flying close enough for him to counter attack. Man your good! hahaha"
I'm not acting like anything...in order for his pumpkin bomb to be effective..it has to either hit him dead on or the bulk of the explosion has to be within close proximity.If he blows Wolverine away..he will give him a head start at getting away..if Wolverine is ahead of the explosion..it's definitely going to blow him take him off his feet.Fire isn't going to do anything.I have seen him when fights after being on fire and while being on fire.In fact,,he beat the Human Torch.
If Pumpkin bombs is really what you think is going to take Wolverine down..you should know that before Wolverine was upgraded to a level where he could just take nukes.He walked through a full blast from Thor's hammer which cracked the armor of a celestial and took attacks from Firelord..a Herald of Galactus.

Ok...look wolverine has always relied on this deal with the angel since WW2, his healing factor has gotten better over the years because of this. Every feat you listed happend between when he got this deal and when he gave it up. So they mean nothing...I am sorry its not my fault marvel likes making its characters weaker."
Wolverine's healing factor is no weaker now than it is during origins....
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Ok...look wolverine has always relied on this deal with the angel since WW2, his healing factor has gotten better over the years because of this. Every feat you listed happend between when he got this deal and when he gave it up. So they mean nothing...I am sorry its not my fault marvel likes making its characters weaker."
Wolverine's healing factor is no weaker now than it is during origins...."
Dude it sucks a fat one in origins...thanks for proving my point. Lmao origins where cap sqeezed his for arms so hard his claws couldn't come out for the rest of their fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Dude it sucks a fat one in origins...thanks for proving my point"
I didn't prove your point...Wolverine got hit by a f#ckin rocket almost close range and he didn't even fall with no muscle tissue or skin on his bones.WTF are you talking about?
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ecsnclr
never give up said:
"Just living life.  To tell the truth I wont be on as much."

He does have a point we havn't you i a long time
i guess you heard the upror about Major_86
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Dude it sucks a fat one in origins...thanks for proving my point"
I didn't prove your point...Wolverine got hit by a f#ckin rocket almost close range and he didn't even fall with no muscle tissue or skin on his bones.WTF are you talking about?"

Your just proving how easy it is to blow away his his tissue and organs with a rocket, so I think goblin bombs that blew up the daily bugle can do quite a bit more. I am also bringing up how cap crushed his arms with his bare hands to keep him from using his claws. If a peak level human can do that I think a guy who can lift up to 10 tons can...once wolverine has no claws he is nothing compared to a guy who is quicker and much stronger.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
Your just proving how easy it is to blow away his his tissue and bones with a rocket, so I think goblin bombs that blew up the daily bugle can do quite a bit more. I am also bringing up how cap crushed his arms with his hands to keep him from using his claws. If a peak level human can do that I think a guy who can lift up to 10 tons can...once wolverine has no claws he is nothing compared to a guy who is quicker and much stronger."
The rocket didn't do anything to his bones.Any bomb can destroy Wolverine's skin.It's only skin.One stick of dynamite could easily take skin off.You don't know what the Rocket that Punisher shot at Wolverine would have done to the Bugle...Goblin's bombs destorying the Bugle is either PIS or he through several at once.I have seen the Goblin through pumpkin bombs on New York streets and not do that much damage.Captain America is stronger than Wolverine..but he didn't crush his arms..I don't know what your talking about.Who cares how much the Goblin can lift.Wolverine has taken out people who lift 100 tons.WTF is 10 tons to Wolverine? Don't think what Cap did has anything to do with his strength.Captain America even being in the position to put Wolverine's claws near his face is because of his fighting skill.Cap is one of Marvel's best.Either way Wolverine has already beaten Cap.Green Goblin being stronger and quicker goes to waste because of his severe lack of fighting skill.Speed is only a factor is you know how to use it.Wolverine has knocked people out running around him at speeds over the sound barrier.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111  Edited By geraldthesloth

wolverine does this easy

why is this debate still going?

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
Your just proving how easy it is to blow away his his tissue and bones with a rocket, so I think goblin bombs that blew up the daily bugle can do quite a bit more. I am also bringing up how cap crushed his arms with his hands to keep him from using his claws. If a peak level human can do that I think a guy who can lift up to 10 tons can...once wolverine has no claws he is nothing compared to a guy who is quicker and much stronger."
The rocket didn't do anything to his bones.Any bomb can destroy Wolverine's skin.It's only skin.One stick of dynamite could easily take skin off.You don't know what the Rocket that Punisher shot at Wolverine would have done to the Bugle...Goblin's bombs destorying the Bugle is either PIS or he through several at once.I have seen the Goblin through pumpkin bombs on New York streets and not do that much damage.Captain America is stronger than Wolverine..but he didn't crush his arms..I don't know what your talking about.Who cares how much the Goblin can lift.Wolverine has taken out people who lift 100 tons.WTF is 10 tons to Wolverine? Don't think what Cap did has anything to do with his strength.Captain America even being in the position to put Wolverine's claws near his face is because of his fighting skill.Cap is one of Marvel's best.Either way Wolverine has already beaten Cap.Green Goblin being stronger and quicker goes to waste because of his severe lack of fighting skill.Speed is only a factor is you know how to use it.Wolverine has knocked people out running around him at speeds over the sound barrier."

I fixed that, yes I am aware his bones wont be destroyed that was a typo on my part. Yes cap crushed the muscles in his arms to keep him from using his claws please go reread origins if you don't know what I am talking about. You think wolverine is so badass he will just look at goblins glider and it will blow up. You haven't given me a single way for him to get him off his glider except that he is going to use the terrain to his advantage and will win. In a park....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
The rocket didn't do anything to his bones.Any bomb can destroy Wolverine's skin.It's only skin.One stick of dynamite could easily take skin off.You don't know what the Rocket that Punisher shot at Wolverine would have done to the Bugle...Goblin's bombs destorying the Bugle is either PIS or he through several at once.I have seen the Goblin through pumpkin bombs on New York streets and not do that much damage.Captain America is stronger than Wolverine..but he didn't crush his arms..I don't know what your talking about.Who cares how much the Goblin can lift.Wolverine has taken out people who lift 100 tons.WTF is 10 tons to Wolverine? Don't think what Cap did has anything to do with his strength.Captain America even being in the position to put Wolverine's claws near his face is because of his fighting skill.Cap is one of Marvel's best.Either way Wolverine has already beaten Cap.Green Goblin being stronger and quicker goes to waste because of his severe lack of fighting skill.Speed is only a factor is you know how to use it.Wolverine has knocked people out running around him at speeds over the sound barrier."

I fixed that, yes I am aware his bones wont be destroyed that was a typo on my part. Yes cap crushed the muscles in his arms to keep him from using his claws please go reread origins if you don't know what I am talking about. You think wolverine is so badass he will just look at goblins glider and it will blow up. You haven't given me a single way for him to get him off his glider except that he is going to use the terrain to his advantage and will win. In a park...."
You didn't say muscles..You said arms.In order for Cap tor crush Wolverine's arms he would have tor break his bones..which he cannot.Captain America is stronger than Wolverine and a fighter on his level.I don't have to re-read sh#t.You need to think about what your saying before you post it.Stop telling me what I think and read what I am saying.You have taken more than half of everything I have said to you out of context.I gave you several ways Wolverine can take him off his glider..so the fact you keep saying I didn't just prove you aren't reading my posts and basing your arguments solely on the fact you want Norman to win.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Goblin.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

I fixed that, yes I am aware his bones wont be destroyed that was a typo on my part. Yes cap crushed the muscles in his arms to keep him from using his claws please go reread origins if you don't know what I am talking about. You think wolverine is so badass he will just look at goblins glider and it will blow up. You haven't given me a single way for him to get him off his glider except that he is going to use the terrain to his advantage and will win. In a park...."
You didn't say muscles..You said arms.In order for Cap tor crush Wolverine's arms he would have tor break his bones..which he cannot.Captain America is stronger than Wolverine and a fighter on his level.I don't have to re-read sh#t.You need to think about what your saying before you post it.Stop telling me what I think and read what I am saying.You have taken more than half of everything I have said to you out of context.I gave you several ways Wolverine can take him off his glider..so the fact you keep saying I didn't just prove you aren't reading my posts and basing your arguments solely on the fact you want Norman to win."

Dude, he crushed his muscles I never ment to say he crushed his bones so sorry (he grabed his arms and squeezed them, so thats why I said arms). The fact is it happend so stop getting all annoyed for no reason like a big baby. I can also say your basing your argument of wanting logan to win so stfu you hippocrate. LMAO the only reason you gave is that he is going to jump in the air...you overestimate all of wolverines abilities. Take logan's wang out of your mouth and please use some logic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
Dude, he crushed his muscles I never ment to say he crushed his bones so sorry (he grabed his arms and squeezed them, so thats why I said arms). The fact is it happend so stop getting all annoyed for no reason like a big baby. I can also say your basing your argument of wanting logan to win so stfu you hippocrate. LMAO the only reason you gave is that he is going to jump in the air...you overestimate all of wolverines abilities. Take logan's wang out of your mouth and please use some logic."
1.Ok it doesn't matter what Cap did to Wolverine because Green Goblin can't beat Cap either.It has no relevance to this fight
2.I'm basing my argument off of what I know about both characters.I don't want Logan to win..I know he wins.
3.I gave a whole paragraph worth of scenarios...and you again you downgrade the argument I made.
4.I do no overestimate Wolverine's abilities.I gave you things he has done in canon storylines.

Wow a gay joke? I expected it..normal forum douchebaggery.Anyway.You have yet to provide any reasoning Wolverine couldn't lure Goblin closer and tag him,you have failed to prove Goblin can even hurt Logan..and you used Captain America to make a case for Goblin's close combat? Someone that Goblin no only can't beat but is a way better fighter than him?
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of effect would a Stun Bomb have on Wolverine?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"What kind of effect would a Stun Bomb have on Wolverine?"
Dunno..possibly the same effect it has on DD...nothing.
FangNthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By FangNthunder
Ferro Vida said:
"FangNthunder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
I change my vote to Wolverine.
"

why ?"
Because I don't see Norman doing anything to Wolverine...I'm sure Wolverine is faster than him.His pumpkin bombs aren't going to do anything and neither are any of his cutting weapons...and if he gets fairly close to the groung,Wolverine can jump on the glider and take him out.He has like a 40-30 foot vertical leap.Notice I said foot not inch.
"
   Green Goblin has class 10 super strength and reflexes on par with Spider man, in addition to having his glider and all of his weapons.

Wolverine isn't going to do anything but pop his claws and proceed to get his face smashed into the dirt."
Spider-man has class 25 strength last I checked.

Besides, wolverine wins"
  I love your logic. Wolverine wins just because.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120  Edited By Static Shock
Ferro Vida said:
"Spider-man has class 25 strength last I checked.
You haven't read a Spider-Man comic lately, have you? He's back down to Class 10, since Mephisto completely retconned his history.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
Dude, he crushed his muscles I never ment to say he crushed his bones so sorry (he grabed his arms and squeezed them, so thats why I said arms). The fact is it happend so stop getting all annoyed for no reason like a big baby. I can also say your basing your argument of wanting logan to win so stfu you hippocrate. LMAO the only reason you gave is that he is going to jump in the air...you overestimate all of wolverines abilities. Take logan's wang out of your mouth and please use some logic."
1.Ok it doesn't matter what Cap did to Wolverine because Green Goblin can't beat Cap either.It has no relevance to this fight
2.I'm basing my argument off of what I know about both characters.I don't want Logan to win..I know he wins.
3.I gave a whole paragraph worth of scenarios...and you again you downgrade the argument I made.
4.I do no overestimate Wolverine's abilities.I gave you things he has done in canon storylines.

Wow a gay joke? I expected it..normal forum douchebaggery.Anyway.You have yet to provide any reasoning Wolverine couldn't lure Goblin closer and tag him,you have failed to prove Goblin can even hurt Logan..and you used Captain America to make a case for Goblin's close combat? Someone that Goblin no only can't beat but is a way better fighter than him?
"

I love how the first thing i asked you was "how can wolverine take GG off his glider?'" and after  all your random crap you realise ther is no way he can. So instead of giving one good anwser (none of the ones you put in all your paragraphs was good, "OH DUDE! THERE ARE TREES AND STUFF! PLUS HE CAN JUMP SO HIGH!" laughable...) all you do is tell me to prove to you that logan can't lure him into a random trap and knock him off his glider. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now your claiming that goblin can't hurt wolverine at all? You are a fanboy my friend, thats all I can say if you don't think GG can hurt wolverine at all. There is no way to argue with someone who has a head as thick as yours. You seem to think when wolverine gets blown up he heals in like 2 seconds...which just isn't true buddy.

Can wolverine dodge? Yes, but he isn't going to be dodging every single attack he always gets tagged sooner or later he isn't untouchable. Once a pumkin bomb  or incendiary granade gets a good hit off of him he wont be moving as quick (it will knock him off his feet, or GG could even use his gas bombs) and then its just a matter of time before he tires out from getting hit with GG weapons over and over. No one gave me a real way wolverine is getting him off his gilder. If this was cap, we have a shield that he can throw, but logan has nothing long range about him.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
I love how the first thing i asked you was "how can wolverine take GG off his glider?'" and after  all your random crap you realise ther is no way he can. So instead of giving one good anwser (none of the ones you put in all your paragraphs was good, "OH DUDE! THERE ARE TREES AND STUFF! PLUS HE CAN JUMP SO HIGH!" laughable...) all you do is tell me to prove to you that logan can't lure him into a random trap and knock him off. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now your claiming that goblin can't hurt wolverine at all? You are a fanboy my friend, thats all I can say if you don't think GG can hurt wolverine at all. There is no way to argue with someone who has a head as thick as yours. You think when wolverine gets blown up he heals in like 2 seconds...which just isn't true buddy.

Can wolverine dodge? Yes, but he isn't going to be dodging every single attack he always gets tagged sooner or later he isn't untouchable. Once a pumkin bomb  or incendiary granade gets a good hit off of him he wont be moving as quick (it will knock him off his feet, or GG could even use his gas bombs) and then its just a matter of time before he tires out from getting hit with GG weapons over and over. No one gave me a real way wolverine is getting him off his gilder. If this was cap, we have a shield that he can throw, but logan has nothing long range about him."
I love how you read my posts and than complete misconstrue what I am saying.First of all I already answered your glider question.In full.All the other random crap is me responding to what your saying.I gave you several good answers.All things people who are unarmed have already done to get on to Norman's glider.So while your sitting here pretending to laugh,you should know the character your talking about.Even if Wolverine was the shortest jumper in Marvel he could still get on Norman's glider.Lure him into a trap? How do you think Spider-Man,Punisher,& Daredevil beat him? LURED HIM INTO A TRAP.
I never claimed that Norman couldn't hurt Wolverine.Your saying that Norman will use pumpkin bombs..Ok I shut that down.You said Norman is stronger than faster than Wolverine..also shut down.You mentioned all this weaponry Norman has..but how is he going to hit Wolverine? Just because he doesn't have super speed doesn't mean he can't get to some cover before he gets hit..It doesn't mean he couldn't dodge a few explosions.Again..Stop telling me what I think and read WTF I am saying.If an explosion against Wolverine isn't in very close proximity when it hits..it will knock him off his feat but he will not be hurt.

Wolverine will get tagged sooner or later? I can say the same thing about Norman.The thing is Wolverine has more mobility and and it's easier for him to dodge and get cover because he's on foot and is not on a glider.The Glider isn't than maneuverable especially at top speeds.I have seen Norman chase non superhumans for more than 2 panels.

You want ways Wolverine can get Norman off his glider..he we go again..since your pretending I didn't tell you before.

1.If Wolverine can get Norman close to him on the Glider which so many people have done before.He can jump on he glider or jam his claws into it disabling it.He will have to get off then because it won't work anymore.Wolverine will absolute destroy Norman in close combat despite the strength difference.

2.The Park isn't a barren wasteland..there are all types of objects around the park.If he can pick something up heavy enough..not to heavy for his lifting ability but heavy enough to knock someone down he can't hit Norman with it.He doesn't need a Cap Shield.I saw Daredevil drop Hobgoblin with a sewer top.

3.Wolverine can draw Norman's fire until he's empty.I don't know what makes you think Wolverine will get tagged sooner or later.Wolverine has dodge attacks with greater speed and a larger radius than pumpkin bombs.Blast from Firelord,Machine gun fire (way faster than throwing bombs),multiple lasers (even faster than that).Gas is a joke in a park too.There is so much space in a park..what the hell is a gas bomb going to do? Not to mention Wolverine immunity to gasses and chemicals.No weapons...no point for a glider.Green Goblin will have to go close combat and Wolverine will beat the sh#t out of him.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#123  Edited By The_Martian

Wow this thread is old. I don't even know who I said would win. Anyways my current vote is for Norman Osborn. He probably couldn't kill Wolverine, but he could knock him out.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Wow this thread is old. I don't even know who I said would win. Anyways my current vote is for Norman Osborn. He probably couldn't kill Wolverine, but he could knock him out."
I seriously doubt that.Wolverine isn't Swordsman.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Wow this thread is old. I don't even know who I said would win. Anyways my current vote is for Norman Osborn. He probably couldn't kill Wolverine, but he could knock him out."
I seriously doubt that.Wolverine isn't Swordsman."
Physically Wolverine isn't that impressive except for his healin factor. Norman Osborn could litterally hold both his hands behind his back with one arm and slam his face into a wall or something until he is out of it with his other. Norman is over 10 times stronger than Wolverine and has better reflexes.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
Physically Wolverine isn't that impressive except for his healin factor. Norman Osborn could litterally hold both his hands behind his back with one arm and slam his face into a wall or something until he is out of it with his other. Norman is over 10 times stronger than Wolverine and has better reflexes."
What does physical capabilities have to do with anything? You know how many people Wolverine owned above his strength and speed level and on top of it people around his level of fighting skill?
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:

It is very possible for GG to knock wolverine out. Btw I read your last response to my quote and it just seems to me we are arguing in circles. You think you are making good points but your really aren't (feel free to disagree). You haven't proven anything to me and apperantly I haven't proven anything to you so w/e.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ecsnclr

Is this movie Green Goblin or comic

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
Physically Wolverine isn't that impressive except for his healin factor. Norman Osborn could litterally hold both his hands behind his back with one arm and slam his face into a wall or something until he is out of it with his other. Norman is over 10 times stronger than Wolverine and has better reflexes."
What does physical capabilities have to do with anything? You know how many people Wolverine owned above his strength and speed level and on top of it people around his level of fighting skill?"
I can see Norman doing it with a well place bomb to throw off his senses. Norman is by far, smarter than Wolverine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
What does physical capabilities have to do with anything? You know how many people Wolverine owned above his strength and speed level and on top of it people around his level of fighting skill?"
I can see Norman doing it with a well place bomb to throw off his senses. Norman is by far, smarter than Wolverine."
Not as the Green Goblin he's not.You know how many dumb tricks Norman has fallen into flying around stupid on that glider.Once you piss him off his intellect it shot.Also...being smarter than Wolverine is one thing but being smarter than him in combat? He's not even close.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
I can see Norman doing it with a well place bomb to throw off his senses. Norman is by far, smarter than Wolverine."
Not as the Green Goblin he's not.You know how many dumb tricks Norman has fallen into flying around stupid on that glider.Once you piss him off his intellect it shot.Also...being smarter than Wolverine is one thing but being smarter than him in combat? He's not even close."
I don't see Wolverine being one to piss off Green Goblin. The only real way I see that happening is he gets annoyed when he heals from some of Norman's attacks.
Baby Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#132  Edited By Baby Vegeta

I say Wolverine...I just can't see Green Goblin  beating him

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By bloodmist
Baby Vegeta said:
"I say Wolverine...I just can't see Green Goblin  beating him"
Thats all the evidence we need to prove wolverine wins! good job! idiot...

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ecsnclr

didn't this all hapen in the spiderman and wolverine comic book collection ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
I don't see Wolverine being one to piss off Green Goblin. The only real way I see that happening is he gets annoyed when he heals from some of Norman's attacks."
Norman is easily pissed off.I don't think there is anyone in Marvel who can't piss Norman off.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By celmaijmen
@Vance Astro said:

" Nobody said:

"Korg said:
"Nothing in GG's arsenal stands any real chance of incapacitating Logan for any length of time. He would most likely play dead after being hit with a bomb, and wait for the Goblin to get in close, then jump on his glider, taking away his ability to fly, and putting the Goblin in mortal danger. Alternately, GG realizes he is outmatched, and just flies away."
Wolverine play dead? Wolverine would throw a fit after the first batarang or punkin bomb hits him. Thats what he does. The thing is here, is what is he going to do about it when his target can easily avoid him. Lets also not forget that while Green Goblin is insane, he is a genius. He also is stronger and more durable that Wolverine. Lets also not forget that GG has a healing factor too, not as good as Wolverine, but a very good one.
"
Are you kidding me? Green Goblin is not more durable that Wolverine.You can have the stronger part but he's not that much stronger than Wolverine that it's going to make much difference...The Hulk is stronger than Green Goblin and had a hard time doing anything with his strength.Iron Man in the Hulkbuster armor slammed an armored car on Wolverine so hard,he made a crater in the street and I don't think he even bled.If Iron Man had done that to GG he would have died.Pumpkin bombs are a joke for someone like Wolverine and and if he's off the glide than he's really done because Wolverine is a far better fighter than he is. "
Wolverine can lift 800 lbs green goblin can lift 10 tons so yeah his much stronger than wolverine.Green goblin has knockout gas(in the movie he incapacitated spiderman with that) I think he can do tha to wolverine as well.Not to mention that he is an inventator he could come up with some knockout gas bombs and throw them at wolverine from high where wolverine cant reach him.By the way in the movie green goblin was dominating spiderman untill he said that marry jane stuff.I dont see why he couldnt go toe to toe with wolverine since he's much stronger and faster
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By yodagod

Wolverine's healing factor, even weakened, is more than enough for anything the Goblin can throw at him.  From pumpkin bombs to knockout gas to incendiary grenades, Wolverine has already been hit with and survived exponentially worse.  Anything designed to stun or knock out, do almost nothing to Wolverine unless they have been specifically designed to deal with his specific healing factor.  And Wolvie has been burned to nearly nothing many times before and after his deal with death.  Pumpkin bombs don't do much more damage than a regular grenade, and Wolverine has handled lots of those.  I've seen him walk straight through a dozen flamethrowers and annhilate an entire battallion trying  hitting him with bullets, grenades, rockets, and more.  That's all assuming he stands in the open and lets Gobby hit him with them  which he of course won't.  He has more experience and training in martial arts than almost anyone else in Marvel.  He knows ninja tricks that let him dissappear from plain view, and that's just the top of his bag o' tricks.  Wolverine also has extraordinary tactical skills.  He would evade and hide until Goblin were within range and then eleiminate him.  Goblin's strength advantage isn't enough to guarantee a victory.  If Hulk's strength doesn't guarantee a victory over Wolvie, then Goblin's certainly doesn't.  Wolverine wins this, and he does it fairly easily.  Probably easier than he would beat the Lizard at any rate, but that's another thread.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By celmaijmen
@yodagod said:

" Wolverine's healing factor, even weakened, is more than enough for anything the Goblin can throw at him.  From pumpkin bombs to knockout gas to incendiary grenades, Wolverine has already been hit with and survived exponentially worse.  Anything designed to stun or knock out, do almost nothing to Wolverine unless they have been specifically designed to deal with his specific healing factor.  And Wolvie has been burned to nearly nothing many times before and after his deal with death.  Pumpkin bombs don't do much more damage than a regular grenade, and Wolverine has handled lots of those.  I've seen him walk straight through a dozen flamethrowers and annhilate an entire battallion trying  hitting him with bullets, grenades, rockets, and more.  That's all assuming he stands in the open and lets Gobby hit him with them  which he of course won't.  He has more experience and training in martial arts than almost anyone else in Marvel.  He knows ninja tricks that let him dissappear from plain view, and that's just the top of his bag o' tricks.  Wolverine also has extraordinary tactical skills.  He would evade and hide until Goblin were within range and then eleiminate him.  Goblin's strength advantage isn't enough to guarantee a victory.  If Hulk's strength doesn't guarantee a victory over Wolvie, then Goblin's certainly doesn't.  Wolverine wins this, and he does it fairly easily.  Probably easier than he would beat the Lizard at any rate, but that's another thread. "

he "survived" knockout gas, yet another stupid thing you have said.Knockout gas doesnt kill you it just incapacitates you and I dont see why knockout gas cannot incapacitate wolverine.and no, wolverine doesnt win this and even if he did he wouldnt do it easily.he would have a lot of trouble to do.Ok I saw in all your posts you like wolverine but stop beiing a fanboy and judge fairly.By the way wolverine doesnt beat lizard, lizard won every debate but yeah as yous aid thats another thread.By the way I like spiderman but you dont see me going into Spiderman vs Odin thread and saying "Spiderman easily".
And bvy the way stop bringing that hulk vs wolverine fight wolverine didnt win that.i didnt say gg is going to beat wolverine with his strength i just pointed that even on a h2h combat, green goblin can hold him own against wolverine.and i think that his arsenal are the deciding factor here.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ferro Vida
@celmaijmen said:
By the way wolverine doesnt beat lizard
Yes he does.

@celmaijmen said:
lizard won every debate but yeah as yous aid thats another thread
Not even close to true.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By celmaijmen
@Ferro Vida said:
" @celmaijmen said:
Yes he does.

@celmaijmen said:
Not even close to true. "
you know what?go in that thread and check for yourself
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Ferro Vida
@celmaijmen said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

" @celmaijmen said:

Yes he does.

@celmaijmen said:
Not even close to true. "
you know what?go in that thread and check for yourself "
You making baseless claims and ignoring points made by some of the most respected debators on here? Just because you didn't agree it doesn't change the outcome of the fight.

@k4tzm4n said:

"

was just about to tell YOU to grow up.  Acutually ur being ignorant, frustrated, and unreasonable at the same time right now.   why don't you debate like a real man?  thats what i thought..... cauz ur just a coward.  

You do see the irony here, right?  You're telling him to grow up, but then just throwing more insults at him. 

Ending this debate right now: 

Lizard is physically superior. He's stronger, faster, more durable, has a greater variety of attacks, and greater reach.  But he's a sloppy fighter.  His fighting methods leave him open to attacks.  There is no debate about that.  Parker is always facing him in close combat, landing punches.  Wolverine, who has been able to keep close with Spider-Man in the majority of their fights, should accomplish the same here.  Except the difference is, Wolverine's attacks will inflict far more damage on the Lizard. Parker uses blunt force against a durable foe, proving ineffective.  Wolverine on the other hand, will be using slashes and stabs, easily going through Lizard's thick hide thanks to his adamantium lacing.  It will take a lot to bring down the Lizard, and Wolverine will take a lot of slashes, bites and tears...But in the end, he has the technical abilities to close the gap and land critical hits (throat, chest, neck, head), the healing factor and endurance to take Lizard's slashes, and the durablity (thanks to adamantium) to withstand powerful strikes from the Lizard.       "

@why so serious said:

" @k4tzm4n said:

"@why so serious said:

"@k4tzm4n said:
"

wolverine was just barely, BARELY, able to survive against the WEAKEST version of the Hulk  

Grey Hulk is 70 tons....And Wolverine technically won first via brief incapacitation (remember the stab to the chest?)   "
Except Hulk regenerated. "
......Yeah, notice I said won first via BRIEF incapacitation. "

But I thought Grey Hulk "briefly" took out wolverine too by smashing him.  and plus spiderman has fought the hulk and spidy did just fine.   point is, grey hulk really isn't that strong.   Lizard would probaably do fine aginst grey hulk too.
i mean, comon, spiderman held his own against

sandman

who is class 85, stronger than even grey hulk.  you see, speed is very very important.  and lizard definitely has speed, matching spiderman's speed and senses.  I think that lizard's main adavntage here is still reflexes and speed.  strength too.  "
1.I really wish people would stop using Spider-Man as a measuring stick Spider-Man would easily beat the Lizard every time if he wasn't in Spidey's Rouge Gallery. 
2.Hulk would beat the f#ck outta the Lizard. 
3.Wolverine has done better against the Hulk than Spider-Man ever has. 
4.Spider-Man held his own against Sandman with plot devices.Without them Spider-Man couldn't even beat Sandman with the entire New Avengers to help him. 
5.Wolverine has faired well against Savage Hulk as well.Speed isn't that important nor is the Lizard any faster than several other people Wolverine has already beaten.Also he just as terrible of a fighter as Spider-Man.Wolverine has fought several class 100's and gave them a good fight so there is no need for you to keep bringing up this weak ass class 12 advantage.

celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By celmaijmen

Greatest debators give me a break.Thoose greatest debators gave lizard the credit go and check mr wolverine fanboy

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Ferro Vida
@celmaijmen said:
" Greatest debators give me a break.Thoose greatest debators gave lizard the credit go and check mr wolverine fanboy "
No, they gave Lizard the credit her deserves and no more. They supported Wolverine for the win, though. 

Don't talk down to me. I've proven myself through countless debates on this site, and you can ask anyone who knows what they are talking about to back that up. You want respect? Earn it instead of saying things like "this battle can't happen because the characters are from different companies."
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By celmaijmen
@Ferro Vida said:
" @celmaijmen said:
" Greatest debators give me a break.Thoose greatest debators gave lizard the credit go and check mr wolverine fanboy "
No, they gave Lizard the credit her deserves and no more. They supported Wolverine for the win, though.   Don't talk down to me. I've proven myself through countless debates on this site, and you can ask anyone who knows what they are talking about to back that up. You want respect? Earn it instead of saying things like "this battle can't happen because the characters are from different companies." "
Dude listen...your either retarded or your lieing.Most people including greatest debaters of this site as you like to call them gave lizard the win against wolverine.There were only few fanboys yourself included who said otherwise.Go count each and evey vote dont make me take screenshot of all 60 pages and circle them with red.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By MKF30

Wolverine IMO

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#146  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
I change my vote to Wolverine.
"

why ?"
Because I don't see Norman doing anything to Wolverine...I'm sure Wolverine is faster than him.His pumpkin bombs aren't going to do anything and neither are any of his cutting weapons...and if he gets fairly close to the groung,Wolverine can jump on the glider and take him out.He has like a 40-30 foot vertical leap.Notice I said foot not inch."

I think the environment also gives Wolverine an advantage.  Central park is mostly wooded, restricting GG's ability to maneuver and stay out of Logan's reach.  Sure, there are a lot of open fields too, but Wolverine is too smart to just go out there and serve as target practice.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@celmaijmen said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @celmaijmen said:
No, they gave Lizard the credit her deserves and no more. They supported Wolverine for the win, though.   Don't talk down to me. I've proven myself through countless debates on this site, and you can ask anyone who knows what they are talking about to back that up. You want respect? Earn it instead of saying things like "this battle can't happen because the characters are from different companies." "
Dude listen...your either retarded or your lieing.Most people including greatest debaters of this site as you like to call them gave lizard the win against wolverine.There were only few fanboys yourself included who said otherwise.Go count each and evey vote dont make me take screenshot of all 60 pages and circle them with red. "

Name calling won't really help the message you're trying to get across.  If you want to make a point, please try to do it without insulting other members.  Also, if you want to prove your point...Provide a list of who supported Lizard, and who supported Gambler.  Then, let everyone else decide which debators then would side with.  Sounds fair, yes?
SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#148  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

Wait, First, Which Goblin is Fighting Norman Osborn Or Harry Osborn?

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Nobody ever said if this is Bone-claw wolverine or Adamantium wolverine....
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
"Nobody ever said if this is Bone-claw wolverine or Adamantium wolverine.... "
I'm assuming current, which is adamantium. 

@SUPER-MAN 23 said:
"Wait, First, Which Goblin is Fighting Norman Osborn Or Harry Osborn? "

I assume Norman, the picture is of Norman in Thunderbolts