• 198 results
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1.In the 5th panel,the blast hits him in the back.

2.I wasn't makng a case for durability with that scan.Your saying that pumpkin bombs can put Wolverine on his ass when you can see he takes a Rocket Full on and doesn't fall.BTW Wolverine has dodge several rockets before,he didn't know this was coming.

3.He is down and fried but he withstood a full blast for quite a while.

4.It's a Nuke...your saying Pumpkin bombs can overload the healing factor when a Nuke couldn't.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Martian

1. That doesn't show anything thats when he first gets hit, they aren't going to show the full effect.

2. I don't see how he is standing with no muscles to hold him up. That doesn't even make sense.

3. How do you know that? It doesn't show a time frame for how long that took.

3. Umm...if he is out for hours, I"m pretty sure that is consider overloading it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"

1. That doesn't show anything thats when he first gets hit, they aren't going to show the full effect.

2. I don't see how he is standing with no muscles to hold him up. That doesn't even make sense.

3. How do you know that? It doesn't show a time frame for how long that took.

3. Umm...if he is out for hours, I"m pretty sure that is consider overloading it.

"

Your saying you don't see how Wolverine is standing with no muscles to hold him up...but he has done this several times! Doesn't matter if it makes sense.Superman moved the Earth..that isn't possible to move the Earth with physical strength but he did it! The fact it makes no sense doesn't take away from the feat.In the scan where he's taking the blast from Mjolnir..it doesn't matter how long 2-3 panels is because he was taking it long enough to take a few steps.If you consider him being out a few hours an overload of his healing factor...that's fine,but that was a Nuke...NOT A PUMPKIN BOMB!
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By The_Martian

I am curious what keeps him planted to the ground in the first place. Is he sticking to it, his weight? I doubt both of those, and the force of the explosion should have easily knocked him off his feet. And if you look at the first panel of him being hit, it actually looks like he is. Maybe he pulled himself back up in the next one? That whole thing is just a bunch of nonsense really, but if you really want to go with it. Ok that is one example. As for the mjolnir blast, is that majolnir at all? The way Loki is talking it sounds like one of his tricks. As for the Nuke, that was one hit that took him out. I'm talking about repeated smaller hits to overload his healing factor.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#55  Edited By Korg

Pumpkin bombs don't have enough force to keep Wolverine down. GG doesn't have enough of them to keep up a sustained barrage. He doesn't have the necessary tools to incapacitate Wolverine, as I have said.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_Martian
Korg said:
"Pumpkin bombs don't have enough force to keep Wolverine down. GG doesn't have enough of them to keep up a sustained barrage. He doesn't have the necessary tools to incapacitate Wolverine, as I have said."
As I said, Punpkin Bombs are not his only weapon. He has his batarangs, his glider, and he can punch and kick wolverine too. WIth the combination he has enough to overload it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"

I am curious what keeps him planted to the ground in the first place. Is he sticking to it, his weight? I doubt both of those, and the force of the explosion should have easily knocked him off his feet. And if you look at the first panel of him being hit, it actually looks like he is. Maybe he pulled himself back up in the next one? That whole thing is just a bunch of nonsense really, but if you really want to go with it. Ok that is one example. As for the mjolnir blast, is that majolnir at all? The way Loki is talking it sounds like one of his tricks. As for the Nuke, that was one hit that took him out. I'm talking about repeated smaller hits to overload his healing factor.

"
I don't know what to tell you about Wolverine remaining standing after these explosions and no that isn't the real Mjolnir but the blast would have killed Green Goblin.

Ok I understand your talking about repetead smaller hits,but again I'm asking you...how is Wolverine repeatedly getting hit? He's not going to just stand there...depending where this fight is..Wolverine could have some cover.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"
I don't know what to tell you about Wolverine remaining standing after these explosions and no that isn't the real Mjolnir but the blast would have killed Green Goblin.

Ok I understand your talking about repetead smaller hits,but again I'm asking you...how is Wolverine repeatedly getting hit? He's not going to just stand there...depending where this fight is..Wolverine could have some cover.
"
GG wouldn't have gotten up as fast, but he probably would have lived through it. His healing factor takes longer.

Well if he does like Wonder Man did in the comic I saw. He just doesn't give wolverine a chance. He knocked him back. as soon as Wolverine touched the ground again, he was getting knocked back up or slammed down, etc. I could see GG doing a variation of this with the speed from his glider.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Korg
Nobody said:
As I said, Punpkin Bombs are not his only weapon. He has his batarangs, his glider, and he can punch and kick wolverine too. WIth the combination he has enough to overload it.
Does Batman know he has batarangs? As I said, if he gets in close enough to hit Wolverine with the glider, Wolverine will disable the glider. GG may be strong, but he stands no chance in hand to hand against Wolverine. He would be sliced and diced pretty quick.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

"
GG wouldn't have gotten up as fast, but he probably would have lived through it. His healing factor takes longer.

Well if he does like Wonder Man did in the comic I saw. He just doesn't give wolverine a chance. He knocked him back. as soon as Wolverine touched the ground again, he was getting knocked back up or slammed down, etc. I could see GG doing a variation of this with the speed from his glider."
Wonder Man is faster than Green Goblin...
Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Not that I'm jumping on the GG bandwagon, but Wolverine has recently been retconned to be more realistic in his healing factor. The Nitro thing was one of the last BIG things he did, and since, they've said he's back down to his old healing factor, which means a grenade took him out for a while in his own book. He survived re-entry in Astonishing, and took over half an hour to regrow his nose.

And the last fight he had with Namor, Namor took him out with one punch.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Korg

Namor is the 100+ ton strength class. GG is under 10. I haven't read any Wolverine recently, as his books are almost universally terrible. Surviving re-entry at all suggests he would be able to shrug off pumpkin bombs (and grenades, for that matter) with relative ease.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Korg said:
"Namor is the 100+ ton strength class. GG is under 10. I haven't read any Wolverine recently, as his books are almost universally terrible. Surviving re-entry at all suggests he would be able to shrug off pumpkin bombs (and grenades, for that matter) with relative ease."

Agreed.I was saying this before.Wolverine has taken punches from characters who would kill GG with their strength.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

"

Well if he does like Wonder Man did in the comic I saw. He just doesn't give wolverine a chance. He knocked him back. as soon as Wolverine touched the ground again, he was getting knocked back up or slammed down, etc. I could see GG doing a variation of this with the speed from his glider."
"
I know he is.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

"

"
I know he is.
"
So how does that help your argument.Wonder Man was able to stay on him because he's faster and has more manuverability on land and in flight....
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

"

"
I know he is.
"
So how does that help your argument.Wonder Man was able to stay on him because he's faster and has more manuverability on land and in flight....
"
I said a variation, Green Goblin has the adantage of being able to attack at close and long range, which Wonder Man could.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"

"

"

"
I know he is.
"
"
I said a variation, Green Goblin has the adantage of being able to attack at close and long range, which Wonder Man could.
"
But close range is where he doesn't want to be because Wolverine is a better fighter than him and has adamantium claws coming out of his hands.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
I change my vote to Wolverine.
"

why ?"
Because I don't see Norman doing anything to Wolverine...I'm sure Wolverine is faster than him.His pumpkin bombs aren't going to do anything and neither are any of his cutting weapons...and if he gets fairly close to the groung,Wolverine can jump on the glider and take him out.He has like a 40-30 foot vertical leap.Notice I said foot not inch.
"
Why wouldn't they do anything?
"

1.He could dodge them

2.He could not dodge them and he'd still be standing.
"
1. Dodging an explosion I doubt.

2. Why would he be standing? He could get back up, but an explosoin is going to knock him right off his feet.
"

Nitro blew all the skin and muscle off his upperbody from a close range explosion and he didn't fall."

His healing factor has become much weaker because he can't duel the angel of death anymore.

Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Korg said:
"Nothing in GG's arsenal stands any real chance of incapacitating Logan for any length of time. He would most likely play dead after being hit with a bomb, and wait for the Goblin to get in close, then jump on his glider, taking away his ability to fly, and putting the Goblin in mortal danger. Alternately, GG realizes he is outmatched, and just flies away."
Wolverine play dead? Wolverine would throw a fit after the first batarang or punkin bomb hits him. Thats what he does. The thing is here, is what is he going to do about it when his target can easily avoid him. Lets also not forget that while Green Goblin is insane, he is a genius. He also is stronger and more durable that Wolverine. Lets also not forget that GG has a healing factor too, not as good as Wolverine, but a very good one.
"

Are you kidding me? Green Goblin is not more durable that Wolverine.You can have the stronger part but he's not that much stronger than Wolverine that it's going to make much difference...The Hulk is stronger than Green Goblin and had a hard time doing anything with his strength.Iron Man in the Hulkbuster armor slammed an armored car on Wolverine so hard,he made a crater in the street and I don't think he even bled.If Iron Man had done that to GG he would have died.Pumpkin bombs are a joke for someone like Wolverine and and if he's off the glide than he's really done because Wolverine is a far better fighter than he is."

GG is much stronger than wolverine...he is at 9-10 tons if i recall and wolverine can't even lift 1.
FangNthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FangNthunder
Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"

why ?"
Because I don't see Norman doing anything to Wolverine...I'm sure Wolverine is faster than him.His pumpkin bombs aren't going to do anything and neither are any of his cutting weapons...and if he gets fairly close to the groung,Wolverine can jump on the glider and take him out.He has like a 40-30 foot vertical leap.Notice I said foot not inch.
"
   Green Goblin has class 10 super strength and reflexes on par with Spider man, in addition to having his glider and all of his weapons.

Wolverine isn't going to do anything but pop his claws and proceed to get his face smashed into the dirt.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By The_Scourge

Green Goblin

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine..easily.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The_Scourge
Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine..easily."
He's not going to touch Green Goblin while hes on his glider
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Fresh Prince said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine..easily."
He's not going to touch Green Goblin while hes on his glider"
It's not that hard for someone like Wolverine.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#74  Edited By Ferro Vida
FangNthunder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"

why ?"
"
   Green Goblin has class 10 super strength and reflexes on par with Spider man, in addition to having his glider and all of his weapons.

Wolverine isn't going to do anything but pop his claws and proceed to get his face smashed into the dirt."
Spider-man has class 25 strength last I checked.

Besides, wolverine wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ferro Vida said:
"FangNthunder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"

why ?"
"

Wolverine isn't going to do anything but pop his claws and proceed to get his face smashed into the dirt."

Besides, wolverine wins"
Well Last you checked but have been over a year ago.Spider-Man is class 10-15.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ball Buster

Wolverine FTw.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ferro Vida
Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"FangNthunder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"

why ?"
"

Besides, wolverine wins"
Well Last you checked but have been over a year ago.Spider-Man is class 10-15."
The comic number has severely decreased in my town over the last few months >_>

Either way, Wolverine has between people just like the Goblin with little effort. (See Secret War)
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By bloodmist
Ferro Vida said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"FangNthunder said:
"Vance Astro said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
"

why ?"
"

Besides, wolverine wins"
Well Last you checked but have been over a year ago.Spider-Man is class 10-15."
The comic number has severely decreased in my town over the last few months >_>

Either way, Wolverine has between people just like the Goblin with little effort. (See Secret War)"

Thats nice but if you think he is going to beat GG with little effort then your in denial. I really don't see logan taking him down, but granted that is just my opinion.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine isn't Spider-Man...he's not going to take it easy on an idiot in a Goblin Mask.Goblin has nothing in his arsenal than can take Wolverine down and he's not a good fighter.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine isn't Spider-Man...he's not going to take it easy on an idiot in a Goblin Mask.Goblin has nothing in his arsenal than can take Wolverine down and he's not a good fighter."

He isn't a fighting expert like logan or cap but he can still fight. When your quicker and 10 times stronger than another person it stands to reason you can take them even if they have more experience in fighting. Plus I still want to know how logan is going to hit him off his glider...
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The_Scourge
bloodmist said:
Plus I still want to know how logan is going to hit him off his glider..."
This is what I've been thinking about the whole time
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bloodmist
Fresh Prince said:
"bloodmist said:
Plus I still want to know how logan is going to hit him off his glider..."
This is what I've been thinking about the whole time"

I would still give GG a good chance even without it, but with it logan won't win.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Ferro Vida
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Wolverine isn't Spider-Man...he's not going to take it easy on an idiot in a Goblin Mask.Goblin has nothing in his arsenal than can take Wolverine down and he's not a good fighter."

He isn't a fighting expert like logan or cap but he can still fight. When your quicker and 10 times stronger than another person it stands to reason you can take them even if they have more experience in fighting. Plus I still want to know how logan is going to hit him off his glider..."
I repeat

READ SECRET WAR
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By bloodmist
Ferro Vida said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

He isn't a fighting expert like logan or cap but he can still fight. When your quicker and 10 times stronger than another person it stands to reason you can take them even if they have more experience in fighting. Plus I still want to know how logan is going to hit him off his glider..."
I repeat

READ SECRET WAR"

I have and there is nothing in there that leads me to believe logan is going to take GG. So stop acting like you know everything. Unless you have a valid reason as to how logan is getting GG off his glider...or hell even go toe to toe with a guy who is 10 times stronger than him with superior reflexes. This isn't even mentioning the weapons he carries...
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think Wolverine's ability to shrug off damage is getting overplayed here.  Yes, he can almost certainly survive a pumpkin bomb to the chest, but if anyone thinks that he's just going to be able to ignore it and keep fighting like nothing happened, they're out of their mind.  Norman's pumpkin bombs are incredibly powerful; he singlehandedly demolished the original Daily Bugle building with them.  Just being hit by one is going to send Logan flying and will strip most of the flesh off the front of his body, and given the way Norman tosses them around by the handful, the area under his glider will be a sea of fire in moments.  Logan will heal eventually, sure, but he'll be constantly hammered and probably much to dazed to launch an effective counterattack.  Once he's reeling, Goblin will ram the glider into the back of his head at full speed and put an end to the whole affair.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"
Firelord hits Wolverine with two blasts...doesn't even break the skin.
Firelord hits Wolverine with two blasts...doesn't even break the skin.

The Punisher hits Wolverine with a Rocket.
The Punisher hits Wolverine with a Rocket.

Wolverine is down to the skeleton but still standing.
Wolverine is down to the skeleton but still standing.

Wolverine..walking through a full blast from Mjolnir.
Wolverine..walking through a full blast from Mjolnir.

Wolverine vs. Nuke
Wolverine vs. Nuke

Massive Explosion.
Massive Explosion.

Wolverine in tact.
Wolverine in tact.

Wolverine hopes they have a bigger bomb..for their sake.
Wolverine hopes they have a bigger bomb..for their sake.

"
Some inconsistencies here. Wolverine gets blown to a skeleton by a rocket, but survives a nuke with out taking serious damage? Wolverine is able to walk through a full blast from the Mjolnir, and withstands a blast from Firelord's cosmic flames? I can't give any of this credibility.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Ferro Vida
bloodmist said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

I repeat

READ SECRET WAR"

I have and there is nothing in there that leads me to believe logan is going to take GG. So stop acting like you know everything. Unless you have a valid reason as to how logan is getting GG off his glider...or hell even go toe to toe with a guy who is 10 times stronger than him with superior reflexes. This isn't even mentioning the weapons he carries..."
You're one to talk. He has beaten flying opponents before. going from the first post, this battle takes place in central park. Plenty of ways to utilize your terrain there. You are also underplaying Logan's speed and strength. The Goblin is strong, but he's not that strong. If you impale him he bleeds and dies! Even with those inconsistencies, Wolverine's healing factor has generally proven to be more than enough for things at an equililent calibre as the pumkin bombs and razor bats.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People are always under-estimating Norman Osborn.Don't take Secret Invasion to heart.He's still the same goofy as pumpkin bomb throwing piece of sh#t who got his ass kicked by Spider-Man....too many times to count anymore.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"People are always under-estimating Norman Osborn.Don't take Secret Invasion to heart.He's still the same goofy as pumpkin bomb throwing piece of sh#t who got his ass kicked by Spider-Man....too many times to count anymore."
Wow so I guess by your logic the joker is a lame villain too because he has never killed batman. So is lex luthor for not being able to kill superman and so on. Its comics dude...of course spiderman is going to come out on top.

Ferro Vida said:
"bloodmist said:
"Ferro Vida said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:

I repeat

READ SECRET WAR"

I have and there is nothing in there that leads me to believe logan is going to take GG. So stop acting like you know everything. Unless you have a valid reason as to how logan is getting GG off his glider...or hell even go toe to toe with a guy who is 10 times stronger than him with superior reflexes. This isn't even mentioning the weapons he carries..."
You're one to talk. He has beaten flying opponents before. going from the first post, this battle takes place in central park. Plenty of ways to utilize your terrain there. You are also underplaying Logan's speed and strength. The Goblin is strong, but he's not that strong. If you impale him he bleeds and dies! Even with those inconsistencies, Wolverine's healing factor has generally proven to be more than enough for things at an equililent calibre as the pumkin bombs and razor bats."

No you are overestimating logans speed and strength which as I keep saying are much lower than GG's. Can you seriously think of one way logan is going to hit him on the glider  in a park? You can't all you can say is "OH he is going to figure something out. He is wolverine!". Then you bring up his healing factor which has been depowered and for some reason you can't accept that. Its not what it was, he can't take as much damage as nitro gave him in civil war anymore.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"People are always under-estimating Norman Osborn.Don't take Secret Invasion to heart.He's still the same goofy as pumpkin bomb throwing piece of sh#t who got his ass kicked by Spider-Man....too many times to count anymore."
Wow so I guess by your logic the joker is a lame villain too because he has never killed batman. So is lex luthor for not being able to kill superman and so on. Its comics dude...of course spiderman is going to come out on top.
Don't be f#ckin ridiculous.Joker has just as little chance of killing Batman as Lex does of killing Superman in a random encounter.Batman could have killed the Joker years ago and the same goes for Superman & Lex.So cut the "it's comics stuff",Spider-Man beats Norman..not because he's the hero but because Norman is smart but not a clear thinker.His aggression and his insanity always get the best of him.The only reason he seemed to do better during Secret Invasion is because Iron Man had him on medication.
Green Goblin CANNOT beat Wolverine.He has nothing in his arsenal that can stop Wolverine.Green Goblin is smarter than Wolverine but as far as combat and strategy goes.Norman isn't even on the same planet with Wolverine.All Norman has to do is get low enough and that's his ass.Even if he stays in the air where Wolverine can't reach him..he will eventually run out of weapons and have no choice but to get closer to Wolverine to attack him.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
Don't be f#ckin ridiculous.Joker has just as little chance of killing Batman as Lex does of killing Superman in a random encounter.Batman could have killed the Joker years ago and the same goes for Superman & Lex.So cut the "it's comics stuff",Spider-Man beats Norman..not because he's the hero but because Norman is smart but not a clear thinker.His aggression and his insanity always get the best of him.The only reason he seemed to do better during Secret Invasion is because Iron Man had him on medication.
Green Goblin CANNOT beat Wolverine.He has nothing in his arsenal that can stop Wolverine.Green Goblin is smarter than Wolverine but as far as combat and strategy goes.Norman isn't even on the same planet with Wolverine.All Norman has to do is get low enough and that's his ass.Even if he stays in the air where Wolverine can't reach him..he will eventually run out of weapons and have no choice but to get closer to Wolverine to attack him.
"

You seem to be under a dilusion that wolverine can't be beat, but in actuallity he can. Your acting like he is going to take 10 goblin bombs and laugh it off. I will humor you and say he can do that though. So what will GG do next? Hell...you don't think that his incendiary grenades that can melt through 3 inches of steel will hurt wolverine? It would destroy all the living tissue on his body...but wait your right. Logan will just win because you think he should. I can't even debate with someone who is that freaking retarded.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
You seem to be under a dilusion that wolverine can't be beat, but in actuallity he can. Your acting like he is going to take 10 goblin bombs and laugh it off. I will humor you and say he can do that though. So what will GG do next? Hell...you don't think that his incendiary grenades that can melt through 3 inches of steel will hurt wolverine? It would destroy all the living tissue on his body...but wait your right. Logan will just win because you think he should. I can't even debate with someone who is that freaking retarded."
I'm not under the dillusion of anything.I never said Wolverine cannot be beaten.I said Norman can't do it.Your acting like Wolverine doesn't have the ability to run,hide or dodge pumpkin bombs.I have seen civilians do it so I know Wolverine can.Are you aware of how high Wolverine can jump? Are you away how easy it is to lure Green Goblin into hurting himself...Spider-Man,Daredevil,Iron Fist,and the Punisher have done it.You can name any damn weapon Green Goblin has..nothing he has is Nuke level and Wolverine has survived even that.
Logan will win for the reasons I already gave you.You can sit there and act like I didn't give you any but that would prove you didn't read my post.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Kimikirai

Isn't Wolverine's healing factor weaker now?

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
You seem to be under a dilusion that wolverine can't be beat, but in actuallity he can. Your acting like he is going to take 10 goblin bombs and laugh it off. I will humor you and say he can do that though. So what will GG do next? Hell...you don't think that his incendiary grenades that can melt through 3 inches of steel will hurt wolverine? It would destroy all the living tissue on his body...but wait your right. Logan will just win because you think he should. I can't even debate with someone who is that freaking retarded."
You can name any damn weapon Green Goblin has..nothing he has is Nuke level and Wolverine has survived even that."

for the 100th time...wolverine can no longer take that much damage...He lost his deal with the angel of death and his healing factor has been downgraded...

So stop living in your glory days where wolverine could survive a nuke because he can't anymore.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
You can name any damn weapon Green Goblin has..nothing he has is Nuke level and Wolverine has survived even that."

for the 100th time...wolverine can no longer take that much damage...He lost his deal with the angel of death and his healing factor has been downgraded..."
Green Goblin doesn't have anything close to enough to overload his healing factor.Even if Wolverine has been downgraded he was taking high levels of fire power before he was upgraded to a level where he could take nukes.
PineSavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By PineSavior

Gotta sat ir Wolverine for the win. Point and simple.

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

for the 100th time...wolverine can no longer take that much damage...He lost his deal with the angel of death and his healing factor has been downgraded..."
Green Goblin doesn't have anything close to enough to overload his healing factor.Even if Wolverine has been downgraded he was taking high levels of fire power before he was upgraded to a level where he could take nukes."
Wolverine has been knocked out all the damn time so stop acting like he is the Juggernaut. Goblins bombs can defiantely work wolverines current healing factor, its just a matter of when he blacks out and GG goes in to finish it. Hell enough of the bombs could litteraly obliterate all of wolverines flesh and organs. His skeleton is the only thing durable about him, not his skin and organs. I am still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he gets goblin off the glider when they are in a park with no bulidings in sight.

Kimikirai said:
"Isn't Wolverine's healing factor weaker now?"

Yeah much weaker but people just don't want to believe it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Green Goblin doesn't have anything close to enough to overload his healing factor.Even if Wolverine has been downgraded he was taking high levels of fire power before he was upgraded to a level where he could take nukes."
Wolverine has been knocked out all the damn time so stop acting like he is the Juggernaut. Goblins bombs can defiantely work wolverines current healing factor, its just a matter of when he blacks out and GG goes in to finish it. Hell enough of the bombs could litteraly obliterate all of wolverines flesh and organs. His skeleton is the only thing durable about him, not his skin and organs. I am still waiting for you or anyone else to tell me how he gets goblin off the glider when they are in a park with no bulidings in sight.
Nobody is acing like Wolverine is Juggernaut.You acting as if Green Goblin can hit Wolverine with all of these pumpkin bombs..JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THEM.WTF do you think Wolverine is going to be doing while Green Goblin is throwing bombs...standing there? As I said before..it's not only not that hard to ditch Green Goblin on his Glider..it's not that hard to escape an attack from a pumpkin bomb...depends on where the fight is taking place.Wolverine has excellent dodging ability.I have seen him vanish in broad daylight.

If the fight is in the park...There are trees and structures in every park.Wolverine can use his environment to his advantage.He is an expert strategist.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By bloodmist
Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:
"Vance Astro said:
"bloodmist said:

Nobody is acing like Wolverine is Juggernaut.You acting as if Green Goblin can hit Wolverine with all of these pumpkin bombs..JUST BECAUSE HE HAS THEM.WTF do you think Wolverine is going to be doing while Green Goblin is throwing bombs...standing there? As I said before..it's not only not that hard to ditch Green Goblin on his Glider..it's not that hard to escape an attack from a pumpkin bomb...depends on where the fight is taking place.Wolverine has excellent dodging ability.I have seen him vanish in broad daylight.

If the fight is in the park...There are trees and structures in every park.Wolverine can use his environment to his advantage.He is an expert strategist.
"
 Your acting as if he is going to dodge every single pumpkin bomb like he is the freaking flash. Wolverine has no way to get him off his glider....

Oh so you think the trees are going to work? Yeah hate to break it to you but the glider can go much higher than a tree, sorry you weren't aware of that. Lmao so basically your grand plan for logan winning is him standing on top of a tree and swinging his claws till GG randomly feels like flying close enough for him to counter attack. Man your good! hahaha
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
bloodmist said:
 Your acting as if he is going to dodge every single pumpkin bomb like he is the freaking flash. Wolverine has no way to get him off his glider....

Oh so you think the trees are going to work? Yeah hate to break it to you but the glider can go much higher than a tree, sorry you weren't aware of that. Lmao so basically your grand plan for logan winning is him standing on top of a tree and swinging his claws till GG randomly feels like flying close enough for him to counter attack. Man your good! hahaha"
I'm not acting like anything...in order for his pumpkin bomb to be effective..it has to either hit him dead on or the bulk of the explosion has to be within close proximity.If he blows Wolverine away..he will give him a head start at getting away..if Wolverine is ahead of the explosion..it's definitely going to blow him take him off his feet.Fire isn't going to do anything.I have seen him when fights after being on fire and while being on fire.In fact,,he beat the Human Torch.
If Pumpkin bombs is really what you think is going to take Wolverine down..you should know that before Wolverine was upgraded to a level where he could just take nukes.He walked through a full blast from Thor's hammer which cracked the armor of a celestial and took attacks from Firelord..a Herald of Galactus.

All of these dumb ass scenarios you making up involving trees have nothing to do with what I am saying.I know the Glider can go much higher than a tree...So can a plane or a space shuttle but that has nothing to do with my argument.My point is if Green Goblin is going to be a p#ssy and stay on his glider than Wolverine has plenty of things he can use for cover.This is going to become a game of cat and mouse.In order for Green Goblin to actually get an attack off,he will have to catch Logan first.This has been done so many times before by people with no healing factor and on a lower level of fighting skill than Logan.

Wolverine has several ways he can get him off his glider.He could first off..just jump on it.Wolverine has been seen to have somewhere around a 100ft vertical leap or something ridiculous in that area.Jumping on things stories high from the ground.I know you don't think Green Goblin is always going to be above Wolverine's range of jumping.If Logan can't get Norman to come closer while he's armed..he can always draw his fire until he's empty...than he will have no choice.Wolverine can also lure him into running into things.Drawing his attention to one thing while something else is put into place to knock him off his Glider.This all goes back to Wolverine being an expert strategist.Wolverine could also play possum until Norman gets close.Norman almost never takes out a hero or major character without confirming the kill close range.He even does that with civilians some times.I have seen him do it with Ben Urich.