No Caption Provided

vs.

Arkady Rossovich, AKA Omega Red

No Caption Provided

----------------------------------

- 2 days prep

- Battle takes place on Coruscant.

- In character

- Norman does not have any access to Stark technology, only his own stuff (glider, pumpkin bombs, etc.)

- Arkady has his armor, carbonadium coils, and a .50 Desert Eagle with two clips. Death spores are active.

---------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

paulson3lt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would go with GG. With the glider and pumpkin bombs it would give him a huge range advantage. Plus 2 days prep he would take advantage of. Hand to hand combat would be a different story though

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think with 2 days of prep. Norman can come up with some type of shield that will protect him from Arkady's death spores. With those out of the equation, Norman can just fly out of range and bombard Omega Red into submission.

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Omega Red. I love him but he never ever comes out a winner.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cud go either way

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Bump

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Goblin wins. But if he ever came into range of OR, Red wins. I don't know why he would come within his range though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenphoenix: Really? I havent seen him lose yet. Also think Omega can win this, considering he gets the same prep, he would focus on gap closing. Once he closes the gap he should win via deathspores.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ratatat

Omega Red

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@joygirl: Does Norman get the prep or GG? Because they might as well be two different characters from a combat perspective.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goblin stomps - huge range advantage here and WAY more firepower...

Omega Red can only win this if it gets in close, but Osborn is way too smart to let that happen

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joygirl
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Goblin.

MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hmm, can't think of many ways Goblin could really use prep. Then again I could say the same for Omega Red.

Still I'll give Red the nod, those death spores are gonna slow Goblin down and that coupled with his obvious tactics in battle mean that Red is gonna get the tag in that he needs to win this.

MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

Goblin stomps - huge range advantage here and WAY more firepower...

Omega Red can only win this if it gets in close, but Osborn is way too smart to let that happen

Osborn is smart, Goblin is a moron with predictable tactics that enjoys swooping low and throwing bombs close up. With death spores slowing him down I can see Red tagging him and he only needs to do so once, once Goblin is off that glider this match belongs to Red.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DWrathborne

There is the question of whether or not Omega Red's Death Spores could affect Osborn in his GG battle suit. I'm fairly sure it's environmentally sealed. At the very least, he's got filtering apparatus in his mask to protect himself from his own gas grenades. I'm willing to give Red the benefit of the doubt here, but I think I'd still give the majority to the Goblin, 7/10.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

With two days prep, Norman takes this

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Arkady's healing factor and armor should pretty much negate the incendiary bombs Goblin will try. All he needs is to snatch him off the glider and the match is his.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Still inclined to go with Arkady.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Reading the OP, I don't see anything about Life Draining. I bring it up because Death Spores are indicated, inclining me to believe Life Drain isn't. Still, Norman is a man that can prep to give someone like Spidey a hard time. The idae of him installing some sort of filter in his mask and designing some kind of electromagnet projectile or higher explosive bomb is not unreasonable. In a random, I'm inclined to back Omega Red. Here, I think Norman takes the edge. Red is vicious, but a bit predictable. Since they exist in the same universe, it wouldn't be hard for Norman to get info on Red (assuming he hasn't already learned things through the villain grape vine). He's got mobility, tech, and every physical advantage besides durability. I'm inclined to side with Goblin, but Red isn't one to take lightly and I think he has the potential to make a few upset victories. I think I'll go with Norman 6-7/10 overall, all hard fought wins against a tough opponent.

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RomulusAugustus

Goblin, I think. I don't know a ton about either but it seems like the range advantage is enough to give Osborn the win.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i think they go 50/50, Norman can modify his suit to filter out the Spores and use a lot of long range attacks while on his glider while Red can easily overpower him and overwhelm him with his tentacles (btw Red is considered a 50 tonner and has a body covered in secondary adamantium)

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any recent version of Norman should take this with the prep. Given his proven genius in the biochemistry background, he could likely devise something to at least weaken Arkady's healing factor, even if we assume we cannot get his hands on carbonadium or something else. An example of this is the poison he devised to take out Anti-Venom. After that, it becomes a matter of using his range and agility.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

norman is smarter, and has better equipment

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joygirl

Bumpz

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GG.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading the OP, I don't see anything about Life Draining. I bring it up because Death Spores are indicated, inclining me to believe Life Drain isn't. Still, Norman is a man that can prep to give someone like Spidey a hard time. The idae of him installing some sort of filter in his mask and designing some kind of electromagnet projectile or higher explosive bomb is not unreasonable. In a random, I'm inclined to back Omega Red. Here, I think Norman takes the edge. Red is vicious, but a bit predictable. Since they exist in the same universe, it wouldn't be hard for Norman to get info on Red (assuming he hasn't already learned things through the villain grape vine). He's got mobility, tech, and every physical advantage besides durability. I'm inclined to side with Goblin, but Red isn't one to take lightly and I think he has the potential to make a few upset victories. I think I'll go with Norman 6-7/10 overall, all hard fought wins against a tough opponent.

Excellent analysis.