Green Arrow/Black Canary VS. Storm & Black Panther.

geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By geometry

I've seen so many Storm battles lately, so I said to myself, why not one more? I know Storm's known pretty much as a powerhouse, but I'm thinkin Black Canary is pretty powerful too, right? So I was tryna think of a way to hamper Storm a lil, so I said what if they were in a parking garage, many levels underground. (Much like Gambit/Cycke vs. Bats/NW). So my question is, is this a battle, or is this the unimaginable curbstomp it sounds like? Do Green Arrow & Black Canary stand a chance gainst the Wakandan royal couple?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Zoom

Not even a tiny one.

Either Storm or the Panther could beat the other couple alone.

GA and BC are street level characters.  Storm and Black Panther are not.

geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By geometry
@Zoom said:
"

Not even a tiny one.

Either Storm or the Panther could beat the other couple alone.

GA and BC are street level characters.  Storm and Black Panther are not.

"
I was under the impresion that at least they were both exceptional H2H combatants. Plus Canary has her voice trick, that could definitely work in their favor. ANd T'Challa certainly is a streetlevel character, and Storm still has street level durability.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther and Storm win. Green Arrow isn't even half the martial artist he is and he couldn't hit Black Panther with his arrows if he wanted. Black Canary would have a better chance, but still lose to him. Black Panther doesn't have a defense for her sonics, but that's where Storm comes it. She could strike her with lightning from her hands before she can use her voice.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom

They are, but they're only human.  In hand to hand, I honestly wouldn't even put Green Arrow above Storm.

Black Panther isn't just exceptional in H2H.  He's amazing.  Like toe to toe with Captain America amazing.  Beat up the Fantastic Four on his own amazing.  Part of that has to do with his armor and part of that has to do with him being physically enhanced beyond what a normal human can achieve even with a lifetime of training.  And Storm?  She can flipping control the weather.  I don't have to tell you how powerful that is.

To make things worse, Ollie's arrows won't do anything because it'll be too windy and Dinah's scream won't do anything because of BP's vibranium.

geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By geometry
@Zoom said:
"They are, but they're only human.  In hand to hand, I honestly wouldn't even put Green Arrow above Storm.Black Panther isn't just exceptional in H2H.  He's amazing.  Like toe to toe with Captain America amazing.  Beat up the Fantastic Four on his own amazing.  Part of that has to do with his armor and part of that has to do with him being physically enhanced beyond what a normal human can achieve even with a lifetime of training.  And Storm?  She can flipping control the weather.  I don't have to tell you how powerful that is.To make things worse, Ollie's arrows won't do anything because it'll be too windy and Dinah's scream won't do anything because of BP's vibranium. "

I'm not sure if Storm can start up a sufficient wind (I'm not saying she can't) underground. They are many levels underground. I honestly thought Green Arrow was around Batmans 'eague when it came to the H2H, but I guess that show's how much I know. But I guess I made one of the loathed curbstomp threads, huh?
Johnny_Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Johnny_Blazed

Team 2 CURBSTOMP CITY

geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers