• 58 results
deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mightykalel:

I must say I'm very surprised and intrigued by your response. I didn't know many of these things. I mean since childhood we are spoonfed to believe in certain things like say Krishna saving Draupadi in the Vastra Haran tragedy. But now I've learnt that it wasn't even him. It's very intriguing indeed. There are lots of other incidences described in your response that surprised me. I think 90% of the people who claim to know of the epics are harboring fake knowledge (provided the stuff listed by you is indeed true). I'm very much looking forward to reading the original unadulterated versions of these epics and later starting a website to address the adultery committed by modern authors and in other abridged work.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: I am glad to know that you are interested in knowing more about Mahabharata. If you want to know about BORI, here is the basic info about the institution.

The Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute (BORI) is located in Pune, Maharashtra, India.[1] It was founded on July 6, 1917 and named after Ramakrishna Gopal Bhandarkar (1837–1925), long regarded as the founder of Indology (Orientalism) in India. The institute is well known for its collection of old Sanskrit and Prakrit manuscripts. The institute has one of the largest collections of rare books and manuscripts in South Asia, consisting of over 1,25,000 books and 29,510 manuscripts.

An institution like BORI spending 50 years to study Mahabharata, I couldn't believe it when I first heard it. I don't doubt it's authenticity (at least when compared to every single other sources available), but if you want to make sure of it, I suggest you read up on BORI and it's work.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightykalel:

Thank you. I'm looking forward to checking the organisation and their publications as soon as possible.

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually say team 2 take it.

Providing Arjuna doesn't backstab Karna lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demigods lose to the real gods. Simple

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karna and Arjuna win by Noble Phantasm, the Greek gods need more lore in Fate so far

No Caption Provided