Jiren or Broly solos

Jiren=Broly > Belmond > Granola > Moro

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 wins. Moro and Granolah are stronger than Jiren and Broly.

Avatar image for crimsonslayer85
CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren solos.

Bills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro one shot, granola one shot

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Granolah could drop either and Moro could directly counter Broly so team 1

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 takenstew22  Moderator

Team 1 in a stomp. Lol at Jiren soloing.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team1 stomps

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By noobsnowman

I don't think it's fair to put a crossover between an anime character against a manga character in a fight like this.

If we assume that MUI Goku in the anime is exactly the same as MUI Goku in the manga, then obviously Jiren solos. However, this is hardly the case here. The difference between MUI and UI Omen in the anime is that the offensive part of UI is incomplete in UI Omen. In contrast, in the manga, MUI is straight up a faster and more powerful version of UI Omen. Power wise it is much different as well. That's why its difficult to make a conclusion when pitting LB Jiren against Moro-73 for example.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That being said, it is silly to claim that Moro-73 would stomp manga Jiren. Yes, he's better, but the difference is not as big as people put it out to be.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope ppl in here are joking about Granolah's clone dropping anyone in this fight

He would be the first one down realistically since he's by far the weakest here

CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: LB Jiren matched MUI Goku, who made Moro and Granolah clone looks like fodder. Explain how he is not soloing.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: LB Jiren matched MUI Goku, who made Moro and Granolah clone looks like fodder. Explain how he is not soloing.

The fact that Goku admitted 73 Moro's the toughest guy he fought at that time, and has trained and gotten stronger since the ToP. 73 Moro > Jiren > Prime Moro.

I wasn't paying attention to the "clone" in the title. Granolah's clone I'm not exactly sure where to place.

CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CrimsonSlayer85

@takenstew22: That's manga Jiren, who doesn't have LB. Anime Jiren was equal to MUI Goku in that form.

If it was manga Jiren, then Moro would solo.

maggotfilth22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limit Breaker Jiren is from the anime and he scales superior to God Ki absorbed base Goku which Goku have never done in the manga. Jiren stomps this until the anime return.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: That's manga Jiren, who doesn't have LB. Anime Jiren was equal to MUI Goku in that form.

If it was manga Jiren, then Moro would solo.

Fair I guess. I hate cross-media scaling anyway.

CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: "I hate cross-media scaling anyway." Yeah, i'm also not fond of them.

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Stomps

hayayubasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Granolah or Moro solo them, the two latest antagonists against two previous antagonists, nice matchup

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro 73 solos.

Sign89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Goku literally said Moro was stronger than Jiren (and Broly). Lol dude stop your coping.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sign89 said:

@noobsnowman: Goku literally said Moro was stronger than Jiren (and Broly). Lol dude stop your coping.

That being said, it is silly to claim that Moro-73 would stomp manga Jiren. Yes, he's better, but the difference is not as big as people put it out to be.

....this is why the Dragonball fanbase on CV is the most degenerate of them all. People can't even read.

CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sign89 said:

@noobsnowman said:

....this is why the Dragonball fanbase on CV is the most degenerate of them all. People can't even read.

Here's you saying that Manga is read left to right.

So much for "people can't even read" maybe you should start with yourself LMFAO.

No Caption Provided
noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By noobsnowman

@wrathfullegend: Are you that sad that you had create a brand new account to quote something from many months ago just to spite me?

Second, reading the manga from right to left or vice versa is a common misconception amongst fans. This one is different. The man just said "Moro is better" when I quite literally said that Moro is better.

Yes, I was wrong back then in that regard. But the arguments I made besides that still stand.

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman:

Are you that sad that you had create a brand new account to quote something from many months ago just to spite me?

Quite the deflection.

Second, reading the manga from right to left or vice versa is a common misconception amongst fans.

Maybe among casuals who are starting to discover and get into manga but not here. Especially when publishers tell you what direction to read in.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By noobsnowman

@wrathfullegend:

Quite the deflection.

Clearly you don't know what a deflection is. All I did was state an observation. 26 post account going through my entire post history just to spite me. I'm quite flattered and impressed that you're dedicated to the cause of spiting me and telling me I'm wrong at one point. I know I have secret admirers, sorry that I am not infallible.

You know what's a deflection? You saying that I made an incorrect statement many months ago when it's completely irrelevant to the current issue here.

Maybe among casuals who are starting to discover and get into manga

not here

Pick one.

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: You're deflecting from the main point. The only reason I even know of the thread where you foolishly stated that manga is read left to right is because it was literally bumped 4 times.

Pick one.

Funny enough, you're the only person I've ever seen on social media say it's left-to-right. Even to the fanbases on MSM this is common knowledge.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By noobsnowman

@wrathfullegend: The main point is that I stated "Moro is better than Jiren" with the dude saying "stop coping, Moro is better than Jiren". You're the one deflecting by saying shit like reading manga left to right or whatever. I don't know what got you to randomly start shit out of nowhere with a completely irrelevant point.

Your "main point" is irrelevant because it's not the main topic of discussion on this thread. Kindly take your trolling somewhere else.

Funny enough, you're the only person I've ever seen on social media say it's left-to-right. Even to the fanbases on MSM this is common knowledge.

I don't know what MSM is, nor do I care what it is. Nor do I care about your experiences. Your experience does not make the norm. Save your experience telling for the bedtime stories that you tell yourself at night before you sleep.

WrathfulLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman:

I don't know what got you to randomly start shit out of nowhere with a completely irrelevant point.

My point was that you should take your own advice, it's pretty evident you need to anyhow.

Your "main point" is irrelevant because it's not the main topic of discussion on this thread.

Doesn't make it irrelevant, unless your little diatribe against DB fans on this site is also irrelevant.

I don't know what MSM is, nor do I care what it is. Nor do I care about your experiences. Your experience does not make the norm.

Do yours? You say people here are just starting to get into manga when none of the JP Media debaters on the site have made the mistake of reading left to right.

Save your experience telling for the bedtime stories that you tell yourself at night before you sleep.

I can't tell if this is an insult but if it was supposed to be, it's dogshit.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By noobsnowman

@wrathfullegend:

My point was that you should take your own advice, it's pretty evident you need to anyhow.

Doesn't make it irrelevant, unless your little diatribe against DB fans on this site is also irrelevant.

1. Again, reading the manga left to right or right to left is not the same as being unable to the literal sentence that I wrote. The latter is pretty much the definition of illiteracy, because it's basic reading comprehension. Do I have to repeat this to drive a simple point through your skull?

When I said that people can't read, that includes you. I already stated on my first response to you that it's not the same and you casually omitted that part in your response while insisting that it is relevant over and over.

2. Even if it's the same, what has that got to do with Granolah and Moro against Broly and Jiren?

Let me ask you again: Are you that sad that you have to stalk my months old post just to spite me? One of the very rare times when I was actually wrong? Are you that desperate to to show that I'm incorrect?

Do yours? You say people here are just starting to get into manga when none of the JP Media debaters on the site have made the mistake of reading left to right.

Unlike you, I don't talk from experience. It's a generalisation that is not necessarily limited to Japanese manga. It also includes Chinese comics as well. It's a common misconception anyhow.

I can't tell if this is an insult but if it was supposed to be, it's dogshit.

It's another way of saying "No one cares".

Anyhow, I could care less about an incorrect statement I made many many months ago. Either provide an adequate counterpoint to my original post, or do yourself a favour and bounce off this thread.

MajorBokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either Granolah or Moro or even 73 on his own solo😅

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers