#2  Edited By mrx1122

bump

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Grand Priest is featless right? It's basically Zeno running the gauntlet. I say he could stop at two.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grand Priest would probably lose to TTGL on account of him being nigh-featless at the moment. Not sure about Zeno. He definitely doesn't get past GER from what I've heard, but he could arguably stop sooner.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know they clear till 8 or 9

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we've got new feats for grandpriest now

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno oneshots everyone up to 8 were they lose.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TheKinfing
Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grand Priest with his fingers stopped a Bloodlusted punch from Beeurs and Quitela who where the last 2 Gods standing in the all vs all, so he's extremely strong.

He did what Whis did to Goku and Vegeta but on the last 2 standing Gods, OP as hell.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zokologue2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well zeno is pretty weak physically, he couldn't see the other gods movements when they fought in the manga. Same thing for dyspo in the anime. But the grand priest can.

Zeno get blitzed against every opponent

So i think that the grand priest will buy time for zeno so that he can use his hakai thing.

BUt still, i don't think they can defeat ttgl.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well zeno is pretty weak physically, he couldn't see the other gods movements when they fought in the manga. Same thing for dyspo in the anime. But the grand priest can.

So i think that the grand priest will buy time for zeno so that he can use his hakai thing.

But then he was able to see goku fighting jiren, he simply increased his power. And what makes him physically weak?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with Grand Priest's new feats, he would still fall to TTGL. Zeno is a bit harder to gauge on account of his durability being unknown. He can't see FTL Dyspo's movements, so I have little reason to believe he could keep track of TTGL or Seiya. However, he does have the power to erase them from existence if he can attack first.

Either way, they definitely aren't making it past GER.

Zokologue2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue2 said:

But then he was able to see goku fighting jiren, he simply increased his power. And what makes him physically weak?

Well there wasn't any statements about that, just "Woooa goku got pretty strong, suddenly". In the mangas, the grand priest had to stop the battle between the gods because the zenos found that boring because they couldn't see anything. Same for dyspo who was stated to be FLT. They couldn't see his movements at all until the grand priest brought them an ipad to see in slow motion.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin said:

Even with Grand Priest's new feats, he would still fall to TTGL. Zeno is a bit harder to gauge on account of his durability being unknown. He can't see FTL Dyspo's movements, so I have little reason to believe he could keep track of TTGL or Seiya. However, he does have the power to erase them from existence if he can attack first.

Either way, they definitely aren't making it past GER.

HONESTLY IT COULD GO EITHER WAY MANY OF THESE FIGHTS DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.SINCE GRANDPRIEST ISN'T DUMB.HE MIGHT DECIDE TO TELEPORT TO THE VOID AND THINK OF A PLAN.IF WE DON'T ALLOW THEM TO COME UP WITH ANY PLAN .THEN YEAH ITS PRETTY SET.THOUGH I THINK IN THOSE BATTLE WE SHOULD ALLOW SINCE IN THERE VERSE EVEN THERE IS PLANNING LIKE IN NARUTO WHEN THEY ARE IN THE MIDST OF A BATTLE THEY DECIDE TO BUY TIME SOMETIMES AND COME UP WITH A PLAN.MANY OTHER EXAMPLE

I HONESTLY SEE GRANDPRIEST WHEN HE WILL SEE TTGL HE WILL DECIDE TO ESCAPE .MEANWHILE TTGL WILL BE BUSY TEARING UP DIMENSIONS AND LOOK FOR GRANDPRIEST.BY THEN GRANDPRIEST COULD DEVELOP A PLAN.BUT GRANDPRIEST MIGHT ALSO NOT HAVE TIME TO ESCAPE IF TTGL DECIDES TO ATTACKL ON FIRST SHOT.

OH AND SORRY FOR TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS.COULDN'T HELP IT LOL

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Is this a win by death or KO only? Because leaving the battlefield for an extended period of time should count as self-bfr.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Is this a win by death or KO only? Because leaving the battlefield for an extended period of time should count as self-bfr.

win by death.this is why i said it all depends on the situation for some battles(not all obviously)

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Well, it doesn't really take much time for Gurren to lock onto his target and jump dimensions from what I remember. Not sure how effective a strategy like that would be for against the mecha. Maybe Seiya, since he can't really jump between dimensions on his own.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clearstomp till 8

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: yeah I never said grandpriest would win even if he is able to developed a strategy but he and zeno(assuming he doesn't die first since he is stupid) would put up a better fight though.agaisnt seiya he would fair much more better but seiya is bloodlusted here...

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Well, I think Zeno's erasure hax is the only chance the team has of defeating TTGL. Same with God Seiya, tbh.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122: Well, I think Zeno's erasure hax is the only chance the team has of defeating TTGL. Same with God Seiya, tbh.

i think many of us don't picture battles in our heads.but if we look closer we can see that zeno would probably act too silly.he would probably try to attack seiya while grandpriest will try to think of a strategy in the mean time.while zeno is charging up seiya will start attacking him.while grandpriest should at least sense seiya's movement a bit i mean comparing grandpriest in speed to seiya is like comparing chaotzu in speed to frieza but chaotzu could still sense frieza moving despite frieza being millions of times faster.so i think once grandpriest sense seiya moving(assuming seiya is too fast and grandpriest not being able to see him, he should be able to at least sense him not see him of course).and he sees/sense that zeno is being attack he will be scared and decides to teleport .from then grandpriest will develope a strategy.from this on he could then use his gravity,matter abilities,all what he can do to seiya.although seiya is bloodlusted here so idk if he will let grandpriest have a chance to even get away but i think the chances of grandpriest getting away is high.in the end it all comes down whether grandpriest ability is enough to harm seiya.this will be what will get him his win.

although i would like to know what are your thoughts on grandpriest ability if its enough to harm seiya

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

i think many of us don't picture battles in our heads.but if we look closer we can see that zeno would probably act too silly.he would probably try to attack seiya while grandpriest will try to think of a strategy in the mean time.while zeno is charging up seiya will start attacking him.while grandpriest should at least sense seiya's movement a bit i mean comparing grandpriest in speed to seiya is like comparing chaotzu in speed to frieza but chaotzu could still sense frieza moving despite frieza being millions of times faster.so i think once grandpriest sense seiya moving(assuming seiya is too fast and grandpriest not being able to see him, he should be able to at least sense him not see him of course).and he sees/sense that zeno is being attack he will be scared and decides to teleport .from then grandpriest will develope a strategy.from this on he could then use his gravity,matter abilities,all what he can do to seiya.although seiya is bloodlusted here so idk if he will let grandpriest have a chance to even get away but i think the chances of grandpriest getting away is high.in the end it all comes down whether grandpriest ability is enough to harm seiya.this will be what will get him his win.

although i would like to know what are your thoughts on grandpriest ability if its enough to harm seiya

hahahaha seiya??? , stop at 8 i think.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

His hax can give Seiya trouble, but Seiya's hax can also give him trouble. It depends on who attacks first and with what move.

@batuxx28 said:
@mrx1122 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Yeah, the guy who's faster and has abilities that ignore conventional durability.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

His hax can give Seiya trouble, but Seiya's hax can also give him trouble. It depends on who attacks first and with what move.

if grandpriest is able to teleport fast enough somewhere else he will attack first because he will already developed a strategy by that time so he will sneak behind seiya similar to how krillin was able to sneak and attack frieza on namek and he actually did damaged by cutting frieza tale off i think.but lets be honest here zeno would end up charging his attack first and he would look like a statue compare to seiya .in the mean time seiya will attack zeno.although whether seiya can one shot zeno with his attacks is debatable.

although you may wonder why am using secenerios in battles as of late.well thats because i think we should do that since these are the way we can gauge how battles will go not only just based on who has better feats(of course feats are the most important part but its not the only determining factor of the battle what am saying) but also based on situation and the moral of the characters as some characters are able to get away despite lacking in some areas of abilities.i hope you are getting what am saying

this is why sttgl would beat zeno and grandpriest 9.9/10 times at the same time due to much better feats since zeno and grandpriest abilities aren't suficient enough although zeno has better feats than sttgl in the dc department but not in other areas

@batuxx28 said:
@mrx1122 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Yeah, the guy who's faster and has abilities that ignore conventional durability.
agreed lol

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@mrx1122: I pretty much agree with everything said. But I don't believe Grand Priest would start the battle off by jumping dimensions in character. Maybe if he felt like he couldn't win.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EcoBlitz

@mrx1122: GER manipulates causality(removes the effect from cause and effect) not warp reality smh

Avatar image for deactivated-5a74443ccbad5
deactivated-5a74443ccbad5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 8

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On topic stops at 2 or 3 max. Seiya blitz’s and wrecks both of them

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Batuxx28

@ecoblitz said:

I know that many of you love Saint seiya, but you must be more impartial
Zeno's guards are fast enough to travel between universes in no time, Grand Priest must be superior to them, Grand Priest >> Seiya in all forms.
Loading Video...
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batuxx28: except LS was something special in the universal tournament. Even if we hype dypso up and say he increases his speed 999,999 times he’s still much much much much much much much much much(can’t put enough of that) slower than god cloth Seiya those guys operate at ridiculous speeds in the septillion times range it’s just plain absurd. And he destroys atoms so he ignores conventional durability. He blitz’s and wrecks OP also made him bloodlusted

Batuxx28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Batuxx28

@ecoblitz said:

@batuxx28: except LS was something special in the universal tournament. Even if we hype dypso up and say he increases his speed 999,999 times he’s still much much much much much much much much much(can’t put enough of that) slower than god cloth Seiya those guys operate at ridiculous speeds in the septillion times range it’s just plain absurd. And he destroys atoms so he ignores conventional durability. He blitz’s and wrecks OP also made him bloodlusted

people who do not follow Dragon ball SUper can be confused with your comment, which is 100% wrong. At no time did the velocity of the Light ever be something in Dragon ball Super, Toppo's comment made reference to the growth of Dyspo that came from having the speed of Sound to be greater than Light, it was never said that it was the same. with respect to the video that I put it is seen that you did not observe or did not try, Zeno Sama had seen the tournament from his palace and went to the universe 6 to claim to the gods the accomplishment of the tournament without asking him permission, it is exactly the same type of movement which makes WHis and Vados to travel, Grand Priest should be superior to them, in fact Grand Priest has another feat of speed or appearance, whatever, when he warns the gods about the tournament of Power.  GrandPriest>>>Seiya 
Loading Video...
destruction of atoms?  this is nothing to the gods, Jiren himself uses his Ki as defense of very powerful attackers and the Grand Priest is far superior to him, The hakai is much more efficient than an attack destroys atoms, which destroys, erases, eliminates all kinds of elements from the world of the living and the dead, the same Golden freezer survived a ball of hakai.
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@batuxx28 said:
@ecoblitz said:

I know that many of you love Saint seiya, but you must be more impartial
Zeno's guards are fast enough to travel between universes in no time, Grand Priest must be superior to them, Grand Priest >> Seiya in all forms.
Loading Video...

That is literally baseless speculation. We know nothing about the power of Zeno's guards and how the stack up to Grand Priest in the anime, nor do we know how long it takes them to travel between universes or even if their means of reaching Zeno's palace is through sheer travel speed and not some warp ability. Even Whis couldn't travel to that place, which is why they needed Kaioshin to teleport them.

Also, Zeno canonically has issues keeping up with FTL movement.

people who do not follow Dragon ball SUper can be confused with your comment, which is 100% wrong. At no time did the velocity of the Light ever be something in Dragon ball Super, Toppo's comment made reference to the growth of Dyspo that came from having the speed of Sound to be greater than Light

The episode title alone (an FTL fight begins) is a strong indication that the battle with Dyspo was the first FTL fight in the tournament. Frankly, there are no feats prior to that proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that characters weaker than the GoDs reached FTL speeds.
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batuxx28: Also, if we're scaling the Grand Priest's speed to weaker characters, which is fine, imo, there's no reason we can't scale a bloodlusted God Cloth Seiya to Capricorn Shura, a Gold Knight that surpassed the speed of the initial expansion of the universe.

Capricorn Shura's feat >>> any speed feat in Dragon Ball so far

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Zeno gets nigh-omnipotent feats, there is no way in Hell they clear against Zeedmillenniummon.

Tabbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely stops at TTGL. Anyone who scales to Anti-Spiral should be 10D to 11D, albeit on a low scale.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 nwname  Moderator

@lucano: they can't get past GER. He can hit them infinite times before they can move.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By magnus_carlsen3
TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at 8

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar:

and the thing is, most of the time, the dbz/dbs downplay is done by one member only as if it is his main noble mission in life.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you have to start linking threads that rely on majority opinion to prove a point instead of arguments that pertain to the characters being used...

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mrx1122

@thedarkpaladin: yeah I know but I said if seiya decides to attack zeno straight off which will most likely happen.then grandpriest will be scared and try to teleport and I never said grandpriest would win even if he could sneak attack seiya.think of the scenario when krillin was using destructo disk on frieza.he was able to damage him, but did he win???of course not.the situation for grandpriest and seiya would be the same as krillin and frieza in this stance.what I have done here was not arguing for grandpriest that he could win or anything like that.no that's not what I was doing though you may have thought that .in fact what I was doing was showing in what type of situation they are in and what are the characters likely to do.it had nothing to do who I think would win.tbh i think seiya wins 7/10 if he takes on both zeno and grandpriest due to him being especially blood lusted here.though I would like your opinion on how the battle will go what do you think the scenerio would look like?again I wasn't arguing for grandpriest or zeno I was just trying to gauge what the scenerio would look like.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at GER. Crimson King was making universes disappear through his time skip (parallel universe power where everything happens in motion in that universe) and it was frankly fodder to the power of GER.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: GER is not killing them. But they aren’t beating him either, not that it matters because they stop at 2

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batuxx28: How is it misleading? Dypso was blitzing goku with his LS movement, it wasn’t even FtL till he used that his increased speed by X thousand times Dyspo is the only fighter bar the gods that were FTL at that point before the showcasing of jiren. So no. Faster than Light speed was special in DBS, even Zeno had trouble reacting to such so again they get blitzed by Seiya. Even if you say it wasn’t so you really think dbs characters operate in the 15-18 digit times faster than light speed range? This is a gold saint, god cloth Seiya would blitz a gold saint silly it wouldn’t even be fair. And that’s while not blood lusted, here he’s blood lusted. And frieza didn’t survive no hakai. That’s how people claiming goku survived hakai

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 nwname  Moderator

@ecoblitz: GER's stat page says it can deathloop whoever it hits. That should mean he can kill The Notorious BIG which has infinite durability.

CaM_CaSh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not familiar with a lot of these. Pretty much anyone above the multiversal level would stop them, anyone below multiversal they get past.