Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WorldEater

Version: New 52 Wonder Woman.

The fight takes place on Planet Oa.

No prep. Morals: In character. WW has his lasso, of course.

Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana easily

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Would be a better fight New 52.

WorldEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She cuts off his head

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

She cuts off his head

How fast is New 52? I never seen any good speed feats from her yet on the Vine.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dondave said:

She cuts off his head

Don't think she has the sword here anyway...Op said lasso - which itself is a problem ofc.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

@dondave said:

She cuts off his head

Don't think she has the sword here anyway...Op said lasso - which itself is a problem ofc.

Thragg then.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@fallschirmjager Her swords are stored in her Gauntlets. They're always on her.

I thought she wore it on her hip...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Jim Lee drew the sword on the hip, in the WW solo title it apparently comes out of her gauntlet.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw She has the standard feats of blocking bullets and swords with her gauntlets. Deflecting Heat Vision and even Darkseid's Omega Beams, something Superman couldn't escape and Flash barely did. Fast enough to restrain Supergirl even after she'd had a fight with Flash which lasted for less than a second.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman It was initially on her hip in both titles but Hephaestus upgraded her Gauntlets and added her swords to them.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: oh okay, thanks for the clarification

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@indiecomicsftw She has the standard feats of blocking bullets and swords with her gauntlets. Deflecting Heat Vision and even Darkseid's Omega Beams, something Superman couldn't escape and Flash barely did. Fast enough to restrain Supergirl even after she'd had a fight with Flash which lasted for less than a second.

All those are neat, and Batman has done as well. He has no massively Hypersonic Speeds. Most of that is reaction and aim dodging, not combat or travel speed.

So what has New 52 actually done to be of the same speed of her Pre 52 version?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw How do you aim dodge blocking multiple bullets? That doesn't even make sense. Like I said she blocked Darksied's Omega Beams something Superman couldn't avoid and Flash barely did. And showed superior speed to Supergirl, even after she'd had a fight that lasted less than a second. Thragg certainly doesn't have any feats to suggest he's faster than her.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dondave said:

@indiecomicsftw How do you aim dodge blocking multiple bullets? That doesn't even make sense. Like I said she blocked Darksied's Omega Beams something Superman couldn't avoid and Flash barely did. And showed superior speed to Supergirl, even after she'd had a fight that lasted less than a second. Thragg certainly doesn't have any feats to suggest he's faster than her.

Same way Task Master, Deadpool, Luther Strode, ect and such can block bullets even though they are nowhere near Super Sonic speeds.

As for Omega Beams, who cares she blocked them? Blocking =/= Out Running as your bringing up. She can bloack them easy if she knows where they are coming from.

Invincible, and Omni Man, heck even tree lower Viltrumites have feats of being massively Hypersonic, traveling Solar Systems while scanning them for targets at the same time in seconds. WW done this?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dondave

@indiecomicsftw I didn't say they were, hence why I called them a standard feat. Something Pre-52 Wonder Woman was famous for. That's what I was trying to say. As for the other feats, Thragg doesn't have any real speed feats.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

All those are neat, and Batman has done as well.

Are you saying Batman has blocked heat vision, Omega Beams and restrained someone who kept up with an easy going Flash? Or are you just simply failing to acknowledge that Thragg would be hard pressed to do 2 of those things.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@dondave said:

@indiecomicsftw I didn't say they were, hence why I called them a standard feat. Something Pre-52 Wonder Woman was famous for. That's what I was trying to say. As for the other feats, Thragg doesn't have any real speed feats.

Your right. He only has the facts of being the superior Viltrumite, which in turn translates to being superior to the speed, strength, and durability of all other Viltrumite race. Much like we know most Elite Predators from various comics have similar stats and training, we know from on panel statements Thrag is superior to Omni Man and Invincible.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen, Thragg is stronger, and faster than Invincible and Omni Man. Period.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I might be wrong here but wouldn't Thragg hold a decent strength and possible durability advantage over New 52 Diana here? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm only caught up with her feats from JL and Superman/Wonder Woman.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be wrong here but wouldn't Thragg hold a decent strength and possible durability advantage over New 52 Diana here? Please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm only caught up with her feats from JL and Superman/Wonder Woman.

No one see the potential for Thraggs win here :/

On a side note, welcome back man. Hope everything is cool with ya now, and we all missed ya alot!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@indiecomicsftw Thanks breh! Since I remember that fun little debate we had regarding Invincible, would you do the honours of tossing me some of Thragg's best feats!?

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw Thanks breh! Since I remember that fun little debate we had regarding Invincible, would you do the honours of tossing me some of Thragg's best feats!?

Not much to tell honestly.

He stomp Invincible, and Invincible character easy all the time.

Thragg was confirmed the best warrior of the Empire, and by Might makes Right rules ends up ruling the Empire as Regent.

Battles

Thragg's first appearance has him beating back invincible and one shotting Kid Omni Man.

Thragg then proceeds to beat down both Omni Man and Invincible to near death.

Thragg faces the Invincible level Dinosaurus. What a mismatch!

Thraggs last fight was him again easily beating down Omni Man. It took 4 other Viltrumite to help Omni Man.

This is all we have for feats of Omni Man. His easy butt whooping on Invincible and Omni Man.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

NateAlgaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NateAlgaus

Wonder Woman.

Edit:She will just use her lightning bolt.Image result for wonder woman lightning bolt

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins the majority.

TheOneHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

NePlusUltra51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the fact that she has a weakness to piercing weapons bodes terribly for WW. As IndieComicsFTW posted, unlike Wonder Woman, Viltrumites don't need weapons. They are weapons, and if she's weak to piercing attacks, she'd definitely get an arm though the gut. No matter how strong she is she's still not bullet proof, (which makes zero sense at all but is canon) (she even got shot with bow and arrow and it pierced her skin but can block omega beams smh). As much as I love WW, she'd get mauled by Thragg. Honestly I think the results would be the same against any Viltrumite, especially Thragg.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neplusultra51: OB are energy bro. Not even close to piercing weapons. Sighs.. Just stop now.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Wonder Woman.

NePlusUltra51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NePlusUltra51

@ancient_0f_days: I know when it comes to the Trinity to some it's sacrilegious to think that anyone can beat Diana, Clark, or Bruce (with prep time). To each his own.

Honestly she still shows weakness to getting hit with piercing weapons and has gotten stabbed plenty of times. And if that's the case, then she's susceptible to getting his arm struck through her stomach.

I may have been wrong about any viltrumite, but she can take an L too bro. And until she can stop getting stabbed my view ain't gone change. Tho I admit my Invincible Universe bias (I LOVE IT MAN).

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the fact that she has a weakness to piercing weapons bodes terribly for WW. As IndieComicsFTW posted, unlike Wonder Woman, Viltrumites don't need weapons. They are weapons, and if she's weak to piercing attacks, she'd definitely get an arm though the gut. No matter how strong she is she's still not bullet proof, (which makes zero sense at all but is canon) (she even got shot with bow and arrow and it pierced her skin but can block omega beams smh). As much as I love WW, she'd get mauled by Thragg. Honestly I think the results would be the same against any Viltrumite, especially Thragg.

You are wrong. New 52/Rebirth Wonder Woman has never shown a weakness to piercing attacks. She has never been cut by any ordinary or man made piercing weapons. The arrow that shot her was a god killing arrow given to the user by the goddess of peace Irena (I think that was her name) who was angry at Diana for tarnishing the god of war mantle. The arrow could pierce through anything.

Also your theory of Thragg sticking his arm through her gut, well she has been punched by beings much stronger than Thragg and none of their arms managed to pierce her. Also she does still wear indestructible armour so even if Thragg did have some sort of weapon that could pierce her skin (doubtful) he would have a limited area to use it (outside of her stomach, chest, lower legs, forehead and forearms).

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I know when it comes to the Trinity to some it's sacrilegious to think that anyone can beat Diana, Clark, or Bruce (with prep time). To each his own.

Honestly she still shows weakness to getting hit with piercing weapons and has gotten stabbed plenty of times. And if that's the case, then she's susceptible to getting his arm struck through her stomach.

I may have been wrong about any viltrumite, but she can take an L too bro. And until she can stop getting stabbed my view ain't gone change. Tho I admit my Invincible Universe bias (I LOVE IT MAN).

Sooooooo.......here we have a difference...not of opinion, but of sound logic.......your argument is essentially "Wonder Woman can be cut physically, therefore someone with the natural ability to generate penetrative force can beat her" .................................you have to know how stupid that sounds considering who she fights regularly.....I mean, you really just glossed over not only her entire rouges gallery who have all used sharp and pointies (Cheetah's magical claws, Medusa's sword, Silver Swans talons, Dr, Poison's needles, Ares's control over all weapons) but you also managed to completely forget that Thragg/Omni/Invincible etc......regardless of how they use their strength, are no different in strength to someone like Superman/Shazam/Genocide etc who regularly lands the hardest of hits on Wonder Woman.....and we all know Thragg is nowhere, and I repeat, nowhere near Superman/Shazam/Genocide in physical strength....let alone Wonder Woman who still managed to stalemate/defeat each of them on separate occasions. With that said....your entire argument is gone. If Superman who can slice clean through the crystallized moons of Saturn can't inflict that kind of damage with his hard punches (even when he was given magical bone bone claws from Circe), Thragg will be hard pressed to break her skin unless he legit tries biting her. The goddamn Cheetah who's main offense are magical claws that can cut through pretty much anything backed with A-list class strength and Flash levels of momentum behind her claws can only slice Diana enough to form deep cuts scratches most of the time....Thraggs hands are not sharper than Cheetahs claws. I could give any number of examples but I'm just taking this time to end your flimsy argument for why a weaker character like Thragg beats someone who outclasses him simply because you think because Wonder Woman's piercing vulnerability can be exploited by his fists.....the worst part besides how weak your argument sounds, is simply the fact that Wonder Woman can be soooooo weak against cutting to the point where she'd bleed out from a paper cut.....and still stomp Thragg without a scratch......even if your argument made any sense whatsoever.....she'd be in no danger of losing a single drop of blood......know why......

No Caption Provided

Thragg can't cut those and can't hit Wonder Woman if she doesn't want him to, she's faster, I can drop scans at any time just showing off how much faster she is to most fictional characters in general...Doesn't matter if Thragg can punch through someone who's fodder in comparison, here's he's fighting someone who heavily outclasses him in every way. Thragg doesn't just have no chance of punching through Wonder Woman....he has no chance of winning at all

NePlusUltra51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: In his universe he's the best, so who knows the feats he's capable of in DC's Oa. You mention sound logic, but that logic says power would be relative to whatever universe you're in. Like in marvel being a demigod would put her on par with Hercules (strength) and Ares (since she's the God of war now too) who would be her brothers right, tho Ares who couldn't fight Sentry? Also when Superman and Thor linked up. Based on 'feats' Thor shouldn't have been able to fight someone who could 'sneeze away galaxies' like superman did in the past. Tho supes won he admitted it could have gone either way. But in Thor's universe he's battled Zeus who would be WW's daddy. Thor wouldn't be strong enough to fight him by DC standards. In Invincible's universe Mark is way more powerful than his universes Thor. Omni-Man being stronger than War Woman (their universes WW, not that she's as strong as WW but written to be comparable), and Thragg being much more powerful than Nolan. The fact truly is tho, we have no idea how strong Thragg is, in his own universe so far having no equal. Who knows how strong he'd be in the mega powered DCverse especially considering we don't even know exactly how strong he is in his own.

There are known knowns, and known unknowns. Being a mythical creature they are prone to having stupid weaknesses. Like getting pierced. That we do know. And If she could get shot by Deadshot she can get hit by Thragg. Call it ignorance\blind pride if you want but I'm still #teamthragg.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: In his universe he's the best, so who knows the feats he's capable of in DC's Oa. You mention sound logic, but that logic says power would be relative to whatever universe you're in. Like in marvel being a demigod would put her on par with Hercules (strength) and Ares (since she's the God of war now too) who would be her brothers right, tho Ares who couldn't fight Sentry? Also when Superman and Thor linked up. Based on 'feats' Thor shouldn't have been able to fight someone who could 'sneeze away galaxies' like superman did in the past. Tho supes won he admitted it could have gone either way. But in Thor's universe he's battled Zeus who would be WW's daddy. Thor wouldn't be strong enough to fight him by DC standards. In Invincible's universe Mark is way more powerful than his universes Thor. Omni-Man being stronger than War Woman (their universes WW, not that she's as strong as WW but written to be comparable), and Thragg being much more powerful than Nolan. The fact truly is tho, we have no idea how strong Thragg is, in his own universe so far having no equal. Who knows how strong he'd be in the mega powered DCverse especially considering we don't even know exactly how strong he is in his own.

There are known knowns, and known unknowns. Being a mythical creature they are prone to having stupid weaknesses. Like getting pierced. That we do know. And If she could get shot by Deadshot she can get hit by Thragg. Call it ignorance\blind pride if you want but I'm still #teamthragg.

Honestly, I didn't just post this to be a douche.....but your post is literally BS.....there is so much wrong with how little sense it makes that I don't know whether to go into detail and deconstruct it manually or just leave it to fate.....I'm just gonna call it a day with you, you brought up Marvel comics, Pre-Crisis Superman, Deadshot.............yeah, this is over, you're not even debating anymore, you're just presenting yourself as biased, confused and uninformed.

No Caption Provided
NePlusUltra51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I don't care man. Hope you get some chemo. I already said I was biased. But I'm not confused or uninformed. I respect your stance on the matter, but personally I just couldn't give a darn about her feats. Robert Kirkman wrote War Woman specifically so fans could immediately relate that she was someone on the same level as Wonder Woman before she promptly got her neck snapped. That's all the leeway I needed for my decision. I'm not trying to change your mind, and I don't care if you think differently from me. That's the beauty (and sometimes ugliness) of this world, different viewpoints/perspectives. In this case tho it's a fantasy fight, where possibilities are endless.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@ancient_0f_days: I don't care man. Hope you get some chemo. I already said I was biased. But I'm not confused or uninformed. I respect your stance on the matter, but personally I just couldn't give a darn about her feats. Robert Kirkman wrote War Woman specifically so fans could immediately relate that she was someone on the same level as Wonder Woman before she promptly got her neck snapped. That's all the leeway I needed for my decision. I'm not trying to change your mind, and I don't care if you think differently from me. That's the beauty (and sometimes ugliness) of this world, different viewpoints/perspectives. In this case tho it's a fantasy fight, where possibilities are endless.

Wrong again, specific characters have feats. Comparing them to clones of themselves isn't valid, either Thragg has better feats or he doesn't and from what we've both seen....he doesn't. So he loses to Wonder Woman for that reason alone, that's all it comes down to.

War Woman isn't Wonder Woman, relating her to the original doesn't mean she's equal to someone else with an established skill set far beyond her own. Your leeway isn't based on anything, by that very same token, I can compare Thragg to any number of random flying bricks regardless of how strong they really are....many of whom have or would get murdered by Wonder Woman.

On a side note, you don't seem to know how to or want to debate, that's what this site is here for, not for you to post some baseless opinion and spout nonsense about your profound lack of knowledge. This is a discussion about who should win between fictional characters, if you aren't here to do that.....ask yourself why you are even in this thread spreading irrelevant and or simply false information. It's something I'd like to know as well, I wanna say you don't want to debate because it will not go well and you will be proven false but then why bother in the first place, you clearly seem confused and uninformed due to your lack of knowledge of the capabilities and limits of either one of these two characters, you seem uninformed about her feats simply due to the fact that you don't care to acknowledge them, you seem confused in that you don't know the difference between pre-crisis Superman and post-crisis Superman who are two separate beings, apparently you seem to believe that Marvel and DC universes are now conjoined or something which makes no sense and is confusing in and of itself (Crossovers are non-canon and DC Olympians are separate from Marvel Olympians). You also don't know the rules of the battles forum it seems....so you must be both confused and uninformed on most if not all of those issues...that aside, you stating that you don't care about feats simply says to me that you don't know them, which makes your posts irrelevant....

no one cares that you think Thragg wins for no reason, if you want to voice that opinion, make a blog.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously ? I agree Thragg may take the minority, but no where in hell could he take the majority, WW without her other equipment, can still summon lightning attacks from her bracers, that's said Thragg doesn't posses high resistance to magic,so if she continue to blast him and blocking his punches with the bracers, I say she can bring him down.

Also WW can beat Invincible or Omniman like 6-7/10 IMO.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins.

NePlusUltra51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: no-one has the equal of Superman's or Wonder Woman's collection of feats be it post or pre 52. The parody of Omni-Man was that he was Supermans equal on his planet, (minus heat vision and cold to catch up 75 years of feats) with and his Freddie Mercury looking friend outclassing him in every way. Viltrumites don't have limitations they get stronger and stronger faster and faster through the years through exercise and he's thousands of years old. Remember a flying brick could hurt Diana if it was pointy at the end lol. He hasn't appeared in 50 comics since he debuted 2010 as far as feats he can't compare and so by those standards there would never be a debate. Which boils down to Superman & WW are unbeatable and no one else can compare, but I see through that BS. As far as how he was written, he outclasses someone on par with superman and would outclass Diana too. Now go head and continue to be all sensitive and butt hurt about how I came to my conclusion.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu said:

Seriously ? I agree Thragg may take the minority, but no where in hell could he take the majority, WW without her other equipment, can still summon lightning attacks from her bracers, that's said Thragg doesn't posses high resistance to magic,so if she continue to blast him and blocking his punches with the bracers, I say she can bring him down.

Also WW can beat Invincible or Omniman like 6-7/10 IMO.

This

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Could go either way. Siding with Thragg though.

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter how strong Thragg is in his universe, because he still has no answers to WW weapons, which is able to hurt even a cosmic being, and can Thragg defeat WW when she has Godwave and the lightning bolt which can easily hurt him ? No, I don't think so.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

She ties him up and gives him the Max Lord treatment. This would be fun, but WW has beaten better